17~💀

~ Darkness is a sanctuary on its own ~

Estelle

    I hug Voodoo to my chest as the hurt feeling blooms in my chest. Who was this girl? Why did she call Azrael her Fiancé? We haven't talked about past relationships but something about the way she was clinging onto Azrael made me very...possessive.

"Lilith, right? My name is Estelle."  My natural faked closed eyed smile takes place upon my face before I look at her.

"Estelle? Never heard of you so who are you?" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm a very good friend of Gomez and Morticia." I nod behind me and the girl glares.

"As long as you stay away from my Azrael." She hugs his arm to her flat chest.

     Voodoo hiss at her and she gives him a disgusted look.

"Ew,  get that Mangy thing out of here, it's giving me hives." She spat.

"Are you sure it's not from a pervious infection, you do look dirty." I look her up and down and her face turns red.

"I'm not dirt–"
"Oops." I mumble as I trip the guy who was passing with glasses of wine.

"Hey!" Lilith screams as the wine fall on her and I give the man an  discreet push so he totally topple on her.

    The red haired guy quickly helps us Lilith while I stare her down as she threw a fuss. She calms down just a bit for our eyes to meet. Her eyes widen and she flinches at my blank face.

"She did it! She pushed him!" Lilith points with a shout.

Azrael

    I turn to Estelle who looks confused and sad. Lilith looks at her in disbelief.

"Estelle wouldn't hurt anyone, Lilith." I growl. "Now get off the floor, you're acting like a child."

"Azrael!" She screams in disbelief and I simply roll my eyes.

    I turn to Estelle but her back was to me as she talked to Pugsley and Wednesday.

"Estelle! You look so pretty!"

"Like a black mamba."

"Thank you kids, that's my first compliments of this night." She sighs and I frown.

"Where is Azrael?" Pugsley ask

"He is with another girl right now, Wednesday could you take me to the bathroom?" Estelle glance at me.

    Wednesday look behind Estelle to see Lilith next to me and me annoyed. She glares at Lilith and I before nodding to Estelle.

"Let's, Big Sister." Wednesday starts walking and she follows.

"Ugh! That Bitch! I gotta find Auntie!" Lilith sneers before walking off.

"I saw that pearl around her neck. You two had intercourse and now you're claiming her?" Cynfael ask once Lilith is gone.

"Cynfael. She's the one." I glance back at him.

"Seriously?" He looks at me shocked and I nod quickly. "I think Lilith has messed that up. Better go apologize."

"The girls went upstairs so let's go. I'll keep a look out." Cynfael dust off his jacket and we begin in the direction My Estelle went.

Estelle

"Use this bathroom." Wednesday unlocks the door and it looks like a fancy bathroom.

    Pretty spacious and even had a chair in here. I nod and hand Voodoo to her as I do my business. After I flish the toilet, I hear shouting. Washing my hands and drying them, I open the door to that bitch. My face blanks and dulls.