7~🩶

~ Come as You are.~

Estelle

"Estelle!" A familiar voice calls and I turn to see fur young teens I nicknamed the Cool Quad.

"Hey guys. Sorry I was taking a while, just a moment more." I smile at them and they shrug their shoulders. "Mrs. Fitcher, I should get back to helping the kids."

"What are the book reports on anyways." She pushes, not yielding to leave. "Besides our talk won't take long, there is still plenty of day light it's only half past one." She shoo them off with a look.

"Yes Ma'am." They grumble and head back to the loft.

   I open my mouth when a throat clears. Mrs. Fitcher stiffens as Azrael come from behind the bookshelf. Her face twist a little in embarrassment.

"Apologies on my siblings...fun. Estelle, Voodoo is nipping my fingers every time I pet him." Azrael smiles and I nod.

"Hes hungry, it past his lunch time." I finally pry her arms off and pass Azrael.

    Voodoo jumps on the counter after I set a small dish on it. I reach under the register ad get a small can of tuna. I open it and dump it onto the dish, throwing the can in the small trashcan before reaching down for the glass jar with different shaped treats. I grab a fish and a heart putting them on the side and sprinkle just a tiny bit of catnip on top.

"Estelle, so um Saturday..." She glance at Azrael with her nose upturned.

"She will be with my family and I for dinner and a Seance, perhaps next time?" Azrael give her a closed eye fake charming smile.

"W-What? I clearly asked her first or you couldn't tell despite your easedropping."

"I asked her yesterday and she agreed, saying she didn't have anything else to do." He shrugs and I look at Voodoo, feeling Mrs. Fitcher eyes on me.

"You Addams with your creepiness and craziness. You're a bunch of weirdo-"

"Dorothy Fitcher!" I slam my hands on the counter and it's silent as I grit my teeth.

"Oh Estelle I-" She stutters.

"I will not tolerate it!" I snap and the quickly close her mouth as I glare. "I believe it's time for you to leave."

    She cast one more glare at Azrael before heading towards the door. She nods farewell with an apologetic look but I just keep a straight face. Azrael scoff softly but rush to me, cupping my cheeks.

"Cuore mio, are you alright?" He ask and I nod with a tiny whine.

"I'm sorry Azrael, she took it too far." I look up at him with teary eyes, snuggling into his hands.

"Don't worry, I've heard worse." He shrugs and kiss the between my eyes, making my eyes widen.

"That's no better." I grumble with a pout.

"Hey Mason what did he say, you're Italy."

"Italian!" Three voices yell.

"Whatever." I giggle at Clyde obvious eye roll in his voice.

[No Racism, I truly have a friend like this. He just really don't listen sometimes but he's really sweet, a little dense but sweet!❌️]

"He said My Heart. I think their together." Mason states soon after and my face burns red as Azrael smirks teasingly.

"Better then that Cassidy-"

"Casey!" "Clyde I swear you have selective hearing."

     The door jingle and I look to Morticia, Wednesday, and Pugsley. I squeak and step away from Azrael, blushing. He turns around before smiling at his family.

"Mother. Siblings." He greet them.

"Hello Azrael. Estelle." Morticia smiles.

"Pugsley! Wednesday!" The Quad calls the two kids who hurry up to the loft.

"Tomorrow is the Seance. Estelle will you be attending?" Morticia ask

"Yes I will, I'll have to make a small stop to drop of some books to a resident." I smile

"Perfect. Azrael, your Father needs you home to talk about a few things."

"Alright Mother." He nods

"Hey Mrs. Addams! Can Pugsley and Wednesday go play with us?" Mason runs up with the others behind him.

"Have a horrible time." Morticia smiles.

    I move to the side as Wednesday swings an axe. She nods at me as she sets it on her shoulder afterwards.

"Estelle, can I buy this axe?" Wednesday ask

"I want this saw then!" Pugsley holds up the saw.

    The other kids look at them in awe which makes me laugh lightly.

"How much for them, Estelle?"

"They can have them, their my old building tool. Rusted but still very much sharp." I flick the saw.

With that the kids rush out, the four thirteen year Olds yelling they'll leave their backpacks here and come back for them.

"Then I shall return. Azrael."

     Azrael walks up to me and cup my face. I miss the look on Morticia face as he places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I believe you scared of that Fitcher Lady for the rest of the day. What a wicked thing to do." He smirks

"Yes truly terrible." I giggle

"I'll see you tomorrow, Cielo." He tilts his head as I nod.

"I'll be there." I kiss his cheek and he growls softly.

   We hug as he seems reluctant to let go. Morticia clears her throat and he groans a little before having to pry himself off of me. He fix his vest and I fix his collar as he stares down at me. His grey eyes slightly darker and focused. I pat his chest once down.

"See you tomorrow." I smile gentle and walk back to the register.

   He was still rooted to the spot but was staring at me. Morticia sighs and grab him by the ear, dragging him out. His eyes twinkle as I stifle my laughter. I watch them get into the car and drive off.

"Hello Misss can I get thiss book please?" A little voice ask, a small whistle almost at every s.

     I look down at Cheryl grandson who puts two books on the counter. Miss Cheryl watches from beside the big chair. I ring them up and he pass me the money. I put his books into a paper bag along with a small sticker book and a few pieces of candy which makes his eyes widen.

"Our secret?" I smile with afinger to my lips and he nods trying to stifle his giggle.

"Ssecret." He whispers/whistles before taking the bag and going to his grandma.

      I wave them off and think about what I should wear to the Seance. Voodoo jumps on the counter with a loud meow.

"What should we wear to the Seance tomorrow...I think it's gonna rain."

~The Addams Family *SnAp* *SNAP*~ 💀🩶🥀