The Veiled Lass

By HaleyMarie7

To wear the veil meant life, to remove it meant death. To love is to be scorned, To scorn is to love. More

The Future of The Veiled Lass.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen Part 1
Chapter Nineteen Part 2
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Five

22K 1.2K 56
By HaleyMarie7

Breac looked at his father in complete disbelief. "Father! You canna do this"

"I can do whatever the hell I please Son so release the lass now."

Elspet merely clung tighter to Breac "Please Breac..Please! Yes my answer is Yes please don't let them take me..You can't just give me a glance at a better life then take it away; Because of politics!" Elspet sobbed into chest.

Breac felt tears spring from his eyes. as he reluctantly loosened his arms.

Elspet collapsed to the floor reopening the wounds on her back yet again as they soaked through her thin chemise. She clung to Breac's legs and mumbled a litany "Of yes I will marry you" and "Please don't let them take me".

Breac clenched his fists to his sides as he forced himself to gaze straight ahead.

Laird Macdonnell watched the sight with solemn eyes before grabbed the forearm of Laird Douglas "I donna think Sion would appreciate his bride bleeding and bruised. Ye will stay here till the lass is healed and if any harm is brought upon her again....We will have issues."

Laird Douglas smirked "I agree Sion does like to do his own..disciplining"

"Cailean get the lass"

Cailean looked at his father Laird Douglas with a puzzled look before obediently moving to dislodge Elspet from Breac's legs and picking her up bridal style.

Elspet gazed into Breac's eyes with such malice and pain he thought he would buckle from it.

"You lied"

"Elspet- please"

"You said you would protect me"

Breac reached out to her as she began struggling in Cailan's arms as he walked farther and farther away.

"You lied to me!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 516 11
"I have been called many things, my Lord, but a lady is not one of them."
29.6K 1.9K 14
When humans live in a world where they don't eat unless they work. A lot of humans have gone missing mostly because vampires are taking humans girls...
180 18 20
When being Royalty it means you have many responsibilities and appearances to keep up. When the young Prince escapes the castle he was isolated in, h...
18.6K 398 11
Beloved. Mine. My Queen. My Life. My Death. 'We will now be together. For eternity.'