FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

15

249 13 9
By samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔹🔸
Hey everyone!!!!
First of all 'HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE'
🪔🪔✨✨😃😃

We hope you life shine like lights and Happiness fill your world.

Also we are really sorry to make you all wait so much for this chapter but as we say 'Sabar ka fal mitha hota hai', This chapter is way more intresting.

You will get answers for you questions or maybe you will get more questions after reading this 😉😃🤫

Now you guys can enjoy this chapter...

Do let us know about your views in the comments.

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Kritika's Pov:

Why all this happens with me only.

I am standing in the middle of the road waiting for an auto or something at 5 in the morning but I only got to see is empty roads.

My patience got off track and I dialed the only person who can help me now.

The person didn't picked up the call at first attempt.

Arggghh!!!

I dailed again.
.
.
....

"Hey bitch, are you out of your mind , your calling me at 5 in the morning" she said in her sleepy voice..

"Trishuuu you know na I love you the most and I can do anything for you" I said being extremely sweet

"What do you want, come to the point"

"Actually I want you to pick me up"

"Where are you?"

"Actually I left my house, hehe!!"

"What the f***!!!,
Are you out of your mind"

"Ya ya I will expalin you everything , first pls come and pick me up"

"Fineeee" she said in an irritated voice..

....

"So now will you tell us" My besties asked as soon as I came out of the room after sleeping till 3 in the noon.

I slept as soon as I got inside the house as I was tired because of the past week and then that stupid announcement has stressed me.

What are you saying Kriii, You didn't even slept last night because of thinking too much....

I settled infront of them at the dining table as we started having our lunch.

"Explain" Trisha said not looking up.

"My parents announced my engagement with Rakshit yesterday"

"Whatt!!!" They both chocked on their food while I passed them a glass of water.

After that I explained them every single detail about what happened.

"So you are marrying him now?" Pakhi asked.

I just shaked my head.

"But you know that your parents will eventually find out where you are and even you can't stay away from them much" Trisha says bejng obvious.

"I don't know right now,
I don't know what to do?
Where to go??
I just want to escape from all of this.
Maybe I think I should just go out and chill" I said exictedly.

"You have definitely lost your brain somewhere" Trisha said while narrowing her eyes.

Suddenly Pakhi touched my forehead
"Are you well"

"Guys let's go to club tonight, I want to refresh my mind"

They both denied at first but after I insisted they agreed.

I know I look like a mad girl right now but Honestly I really don't know what to do.

I believe I have lost my mind and thinking ability.

Maybe I will feel right if I distract myself as I need to think of a plan to cancel this marriage after the engagement.

Waittt!! What you guys think? I am not that girl who will cry over and agree to marry a monster and destroy my whole life with my own hands.

"Shaadi karne se acha uss varmala se fanda na laga lu main" I said to myself while getting ready.

("I would rather choke myself and sucide with that garland than marrying")

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I love to get ready!!!

Kritika's look:

Trisha's look:

Pakhi's look:

We went to the club with Trishu's car.

As we entered inside, we saw people madly dancing.

The atmosphere there was on 🔥 fire.

Everyone was enjoying among themselves.

I just went to the bar and ordered a drink for myself as I really need to be stressed free right now.

I gulped down the shot and a buring sensation formed in my throat.

Trishu and Pakhi joined me.

After that we settled ourselves on the couches.

"Hey I think I know him" Pakhi said pointing towards someone.

I and Trisha looked in the direction only to see....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rakshit!!!

He was looking towards us only when our eyes met.

I don't know what got into me, but I didn't wanted to look away...

The person sitting infront of him said something which caused him to give his attention to him, He nodded and shaked his hands with him and then that person left.

Only when he left we found Hardik looking at us too with a cocky smile and he waved his hands towards us.

What are they both doing here.

I wanted to clear my mind but here I am!!

I immediately looked in my front and straightened myself.

They were walking towards us, I looked from the corner of my eyes.

Rakshit's Pov:

I was here for a meeting which got canceled a few days back and talking with my investors when I noticed 3 girls sitting at a bit distance infront of us.

One of the girl pointed towards me when I noticed Pakhi, The other two turned and to my shock, there she was...

Kritika Singhania

What are they doing here at my club???

"So Mr. Kapoor we are looking forward to work with you" Mr.Mehta said and we shaked our hands and after that he left.

I looked at my side watching Hardik who was waving at them as they are long lost bestfriends.

I asked him to join me for a drink as you know tomorrow I am getting engaged which I am least intrested in.

We started walking towards them as I was curious about them.

Author's Pov:

"Tum yaha kya kr rhi ho" Rakshit says looking at Kritika.

(What are you doing here?)

"Ye jagah picnic ke liye hai na, toh obviously picnic krne aaye hai hum" Kritika said in a sassy way with confidence looking at Rakshit.

("This is for picnic right, so obviously we are having a picnic")

"Seroiusly" Rakshit says while looking at her with disbelief.

"Hi Trisha How are you, we didn't meet after last time" Hardik said intrupping in between.

Trisha just rolled her eyes in reply.

"Mujhse shaadi kr rhe ho ye kafi nhi tha, jo tum aab mera picha bhi krne lage" Kritika said in an angry tone..

("You are marrying me isn't that enough that now you are following me")

"Picha uska krte hai jismein intrested hote hai, and for your information I am least intrested in you" Rakshit said in the same tone with a smirk.

("We follow someone we are interested in, and for you information I am least intrested in you")

Kritika just held her bestfriends hands and went to dance ignoring the two men there.

The three of them started dancing, matching the rhythm of the songs and started enjoying themselves while Rakshit and Hardik were standing there giving looks to each other of being helpless.

They knew they can't leave the girls alone.

Kritika's Pov:

I was dancing my heart out as I wanted to ignore that idiot and wanted to fell this freedom.

We drinked alot specially Pakhi and Trisha.

We were dancing, moving our bodies with the song when I felt a hand touching my butt from behind.

I immediately turned but there was no one specific, everyone were dancing among themselves and the crowd here was huge.

I thought it was by mistake and turned,
after some time I felt a hand again creasing my thigh from behind.

Goosebumps rise in my body as I felt someone touching me time to time but when I turned there was no one..

I am getting scared now.

I went to the washroom not before informing Pakhi and Trisha.

I did my business and went out.

As soon as I came outside, I was pinned towards the wall and someone covering my mouth with his palm.

"Missed me??" He whispered in my ear.

No No No, It can't be him..

I opened my eyes only to find him looking at me with a sinful smirk on that disgusting face of his.

"Babygirl!! Tum mujhe itni jaldi bhul gyi" he said while lowering his hand which was covering my mouth but blocked me with his other hand.

("You forgot about me so soon")

I wanted to scream my lungs out but my voice didn't came as I lost the ability to speak.

He traced his finger from my cheeck to my jaw and then my collarbone.

I gathered some confidence and yelled at him,

"Leave me you bastard, don't you dare to do anything with me, I am not that old girl who use to get scared by you"

"Tsk Tsk, Baby you forgot me
completely" , He said while touching my chest area a bit while I tried to free myself from his grip but he was way too strong.

"You forgot how I have control over you" he said touching me inappropriatly.

His hand went towards my butt.

I was digusted over myself.

"You didn't tell me about your wedding baby, Acha ladka fasaya hai tumhe iss baar, multi-billionaire 'Rakshit Kapoor' but you can't forget me in between.
Did you forget my touches"

He said roaming his hands and tried kissing me while I struggled to free myself.

"But don't worry, soon you will be under me, soon you will be mine" he said and went from there..

I collapsed on the floor.

My body didn't have the energy to move.
Tears started flowing automatically.

I was feeling helpless,

vulnrable,

Disguting,

Angry,

And what not.

Why am I this weak??

Why can't I stand for myself??

So many things were going inside my mind, He is back to destroy my life again.

I don't know what got into me I just stood up from my place and went straight to the bar.

Pakhi and Trisha came running towards me But I was not in my sense.

I looked at the shots and gulped all of them one by one.

"Tu pagal ho gayi hai kya, kitna piyegi?" Asked Trisha.

("Are you going mad, how much will you drink")

"Kritika bas kr ab" said Pakhi.

("Kritika stop now")

Both of them tried to stop me but I jerked their hands and continued drinking..

"Kri kuch hua hai kya??"

("Kri did something happen?")

"Bata na kya hua tujhe" They said shaking me but I ignored them and went to the dance floor.

("Tell us what happened to you")

Author's Pov:

Trisha and Pakhi were following Kritika but Trisha got pushed by someone as the place was crowded and her leg twisted which caused her to fall.

Pakhi sat with her and they both looked at each other and, they bursted out laughing.

(What?? They are drunk, what else can they do)

Meanwhile Hardik and Rakshit came towards them and Hardik tried to get Trisha up when she yelled, "Ouuchh , Mera Pair, Lagta hai toot gya hai"

("I think my leg is broken")

"Pagal pair ese thodi tootta hai" Pakhi says.

("Idiot leg does not break like that")

"Fir?"

(Then)

"Jab pair tootta hai tab awaaz aati hai, 'chatek' aur fir dard hota hai" Pakhi said while laughing while Trisha giggled with her.

("When you leg breaks then there is voice like 'chatek' and then it pains")

They both were laughing being completly drunk and Here Rakshit and Hardik wanted to sucide.

How are they gonna handle these three drama queens now?

Pakhi giggled and hit Trisha on her leg which got injured,

"Aahhhh" Trisha screamed in pain.

"Ohh sorry, It means you leg got fractured" she said while fake crying.

"Ohh noo!! My leg got fractured" Trisha yelled while joining Pakhi.

"Tu inn dono ko lekar jaa, Main inki mukhiya ko lekar pahuchta hu" Rakshit said to Hardik to which he nodded.

("You take these too, I will go and bring there leader and come")

No kidding I laughed my ass off writing this scene.😂😂

Hardik picked Trisha up in his arms as she can't walk by herself and grabbed Pakhi's arm and dragged them outside fighting for his life as they both tried to free themselves.

Rakshit just shaked his head and went towards Kritika.

....

Jogi Nach Le

Rang Rach De

Jogi Nach Le

Rang Rach De

Rakshit moved towards Kritika who was dancing her heart out, She completely forgot what happened a few minutes ago and was lost in the song.

Rakshit was just looking at her, mesmerized by her beauty, that inncoent face and her cute steps, her body moving perfectly with the song and her lips singing along the song.

Lehraake Balkhaake

Tu Duniya Bhulaake Naach

Dhun Koi Gun Gunaale

Gaale Tu Gaake Naach

Ranginiyon Mein Kho Ja

Pike Pilaake Naach

Madbhare Naino Se Tu

Naina Milaake Nach

Kritika grabbed Rakshit's hand and circled her arms around his neck and started dancing with him.....

Uff Teri Adaa

I Like The Way You Move

Uff Tera Badan

I Like To See You Groove

Uff Teri Nazar

It Says I Wanna Dance With You

They both were completely lost in each other, For the first time they both felt comfortable with each other, their eyes were fixed upon each other.

Then Rakshit got his brain back and remembered that he needed to take her back.

So he started draging Kritika out of the crowd. As soon as they exited the dance floor miss drama started again.

"Tum kitne boring ho, khud bhi dance nhi kar rhe aur mujhe bhi nhi karne de rhe jao tum yaha se" said Kritika.

("You are really boring, you don't dance yourself and you are not letting me dance as well you go away from here")

"Dekho tumne bahut pi hui hai chalo yaha se chup chap" said Rakshit dragging her again.

("See you are very drunk let's just go from here quietly")

"Areyy pa--rr"

"Chupp!! Chup ekdam" Rakshit said putting a finger on his lips.

Then Kritika put a finger on her lips acting like a kid told to stay quiet 🤫 as Rakshit told her to but she stopped in her tracks.

"Aab kya hua tumhe?"

"Tum bahut bure ho, tum mujhe humesha daatte rehtr ho, mere barre mein koi nhi sochta" Kritika says in her baby voice with tears in her eyes.

To our suprise, Rakshit's heart melted seeing her like this.

"Acha sorry, main aab tumhe nhi daatunga, par tumhe bhi meri baat suni padegi na" He said forwarding his hand for her to hold.

She accepted it gladly and they went from there.

.....

Then they reached the parking lot where Hardik was standing outside his car holding his head.

"Kya hua tujhe?" Asked Rakshit seeing Hardik.

("What happened to you?")

"Pagal hai ye dono pagal, agli baar jab ye nashe me hongi main yaha se gayab ho jaunga" said Hardik being annoyed.

("Both of these are mad, next time they get drunk I will be gone from here")

"Isse kya hua ye ese kyu khadi hai" asked Hardik.

("What happened to her why is she standing like that")

"God knows" replied Rakshit.

"Jo bhi hai cute lag rhi hai" said Hardik forwarding his hand towards Kritika's cheeks but Kritika quickly backed up and held Rakshit's one arm hiding behind him.

("Whatever it is she is looking cute")

"Looks like you both are already a couple" said Hardik.

Rakshit gave a dead eye look and didn't say anything.

"Mujhe pizza khana hai" said Kritika breaking the silence.

("I want to eat a 🍕pizza")

And then they heard a voice from inside the car

"Hume bhi".

("Us too")

"Rakshit inhe ghar chod dete" Hardik says.

("Rakshit let's leave them home")

"Hn chalo" replied Rakshit.

("Let's go")

"Kiski gadhi me leke jana hai?" Asked Rakshit.

("Whose car are we taking?")

"Meri Gadhi me chalte hai" Replied Hardik.

("Let's ho in my car")

Then they were about to sit in Hardik's car but Kritika wasn't going in.

"Mujhe tumhare sath jana hai" said Kritika.

("I want to go with you")

"Main sath chal toh rha hu" Rakshit was shocked at her childish antics but he was playing along because she was drunk.

("I am coming with you")

"Nhi mujhe iss chachundar jese dikhne wale ke sath nhi jana" Kritika whispered in a really low voice pointing towards Hardik which caused Rakshit to chuckle a bit.

("No I don't wanna go with this Shrew looking like person")

(For those who don't know chuchundar=shrew which kind of looks like this)

"Main chachundar" Hardik tried to argue but was interrupted by Rakshit.

("Me shrew?")

"Acha chalo hum uss Gadhi mein chalte hai" said Rakshit.

("Ok let's go in that car ")

Then he gestured Hardik that he will Meet them directly at the house.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

A little Preview:

"Can I kiss you" she says while coming close to me.......

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

_________________________________________

How will Rakshit handle this Drama queen!!??

Who was the guy who Kritika was feared of ???

What will he do??!!

How does Kritika know him??

Will she tell this to Rakshit??

Do you want more of drunk Kritika??

Or do you want drunk Rakshit??

To get all your answers continue reading our story.

We hope you all liked this chapter as we shaked our brains for this one 😂😂

We will try to give you all long chapters as the story will be turning out more intersting...

Do comment your views in the comments section.

Also vote the chapters as only views are increasing not the votes.

Thanks for supporting ❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.8K 57
Meera Vyas and Agastya Malhotra. One is Designer by Profession while the other one is a Surgeon. Both were trying to find their solace in this chaoti...
Behind the books By z

General Fiction

12.6K 1.7K 10
Two students. Same school, different sections. One subject. Hated by the first, loved by the other. Combined class: Despised by all. He is the heart...
51.2K 2.9K 137
|| #1st Book in "FOREVER" Series || ~โ™ก~ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•. ๐‘ต...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...