Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 58

1.2K 86 42
By PraytoNamJesus

Just as Suho pressed the elevator button, my eyes glanced towards Jiwoos room door. Contemplating many things. Of course, he'd rather be alone at the moment after meeting his friends. Yet I also wished to peek in and let him know I have to visit Jiyoung then come right back so he doesn't worry. "I'll be back" of course, informing Jiwoo won as I couldn't just disappear on him.

Suho nodded, continuing to wait for the elevator knowing exactly where I'm headed.

Knock knock. Creaaaak~ "Jiwoo, I'm sorry for barging in. I was summoned to Jiyoungs office, so I'll go and come here right after" I pursed my lips noticing the moment I looked at him, Jiwoo gulped, blinking rapidly before smiling towards me. "Okay hyung! Stay safe" he murmured. He's in pain again. I could tell by the faint twitching of his limbs and the way his teeth gritted. Even the slight movement of his brows made it well known.

"I will" I smiled back, pretending to buy his acting. Once I shut the door, a long sigh escaped my lips. The usual silky red hair draped over my eyes and covered my face as my forehead lightly rested on Jiwoos hospital door. Closing my eyes. How dare I...how dare I let him suffer to this extent. I'm his hyung. A hyung who's supposed to protect him with everything I have. I became strong, just to be as insignificant as a bug to others. In front of the Klein brother. In front of Kayden. In front of Dusik. Will it be the same in front of anyone else? "What am I missing?..."

"Young master, the elevators here" I moved away, smiling when I made eye contact with Suho. "Let's get going then" my light hearted steps made Suho raise a brow after the gloomy mood from a moment ago. So much happened in just a few hours. If anything, Suho felt the most embarrassed because of it all. He acted like a child throwing a tantrum when that basterd Kayden so obviously irked him in any possible way.

Had it been him from a few months ago, Suho wouldn't care if Kayden knew his young master was awakened or not. Yet, after the bit of bonding he's had with Kain, he felt at least something changed. Something shifted in their bodyguard-master relation. But hearing Kaydens words, ruined his trust. It tore down everything he thought about Kain.

Even now he felt extremely embarrassed. His cheeks and ears started to turn red as he let out a groan. Disappointed in himself. He's the eldest one here, so why is he the one being childish for the actual child. Child... "wait, young master. This may sound absurd for you, but may I ask how old are you?" Awhile ago, both me and Suho walked into the elevator. Quietly moving down to the bottom floor as I ignored Suhos expressions while he thought to himself. Until he asked that ridiculous question. "Excuse me, you're my bodyguard. How do you not know my age!?" Suho looked down to me, shrugging when watching my agaped mouth part in shock. Literally, how many times have I told people my age!? I'm pretty sure I've told him once before. No, he told me my age! Why doesn't he remember suddenly!?

"Well, I'm 18. Turning 19 in a few days" I admitted, sighing. "Already? I thought you were 19 already. I guess I mixed up your birthday for last month...no wonder" Suho realized, a small smile on his lips. Mind wandering to something else completely. His reddened face fading away.

What's he thinking now? I thought, staring at his reflection on the elevator doors until we reached the first floor. We both left, silently heading to Jiyoungs office.

SLAM!

Both Suho and I halted in our steps, my shoe barely touching the last step to Jiyoungs Office. "Jiyoung! What in the world is going on!?" My heart broke a little hearing the anger as well as pain etched within Jusiks shout. My eyes looked through the glass door and walls, witnessing Jisuk practically shouting towards Jiyoung with both his hands on the desk while Subin and Wooin stood behind, listening. "Is it true that Jiwoo can't go back to the way he was?!" Letting out a light sigh, I forced myself to look away from the distressed kids.

"Let's wait til they finish their conversation" I whispered to Suho, a small smile forming on my lips to reassure him it's alright. He nodded, following after me when i sat down on the single chair outside Jiwoos office, Suho stood guard, as usual. "Yes" despite knowing Jiyoung has the ability to sound proof the room, I could hear every single word said in the room.

I clenched my jaw. Jiyoung seems to want me to hear what they have to say. As if to keep me updated of sorts. Even if she didn't, I already know how they feel and what they'll go through. "He was severely tortured when kidnapped. That's where Jiwoo got those wounds from." I shut my eyes. "Suho, I'm going to go to the bathroom for a bit" he blinked, also hearing the conversation. Without saying anything else, Suho nodded once. Watching me turn away and walk down the stairs.

"Hm? What's he looking at?" Once Suho had no sigh of me anymore, he looked towards the glass wall to see what was happening when he caught sight of the black haired kid staring right at the stairs where his young master disappeared into. He squinted his eyes, suspicion rising once that kid practically twirled away from his sight when they made eye contact. Only to watch the kid become distressed again by what Jiyoung had to say. The trio inside looked upset, a new sight for Suho who's harsh upbringing beside his brother never saw such a sight. Awakened one's concerned for another awakened one? To him, that usually meant less competition or one less enemy to fight.

Then again, the young master also change significantly after meeting that Jiwoo kid...Suho thought, legs crossed over the other as he went into deep through about Kain again. "Fuck!!!" BAM! Thud- Suho looked up, unbothered as he stared at Jisuk who just aggressively kicked a rolling chair across the room. He blinked, watching the kids talk to Jiyoung a little more before Jisuk stomped his way out of the office. "What're you looking at?" Jisuk glared at Suho. Scoffing, Suho stood up. "Nothing..." was all he had to say when he knocked on the glass door. "Suho" Jiyoung smiled a little. "Chairwoman" he bowed.

A second later, Wooin practically ran out past him. A breeze following close behind. "Excuse me" Subin bowed to Jiyoung then quickly bowed to Suho before leaving as well. "Is Kain taking a breather?" Suho shrugged, still not used to the Jiyoung Yoo causally calling his young master by first name basis. "To clear his head" he guessed, walking in as the two talked about other things until I arrive.

"Haaaaa" meanwhile, I took a long exasperated sigh after splashing cold water on my face. Trying to understand my situation as well as Jiwoos. I was stupid and careless. And I have no excuses. Now, all I can do is be there for him as much as possible.

Bang!

I flinched, looking in the mirror in front of me when I saw Wooin walking in slowly. My racing heart and blood having gone cold calmed down. "Wooin" I smiled, saying his name enduringly while I turned towards him from the sink, about to ask him what was wrong when he unexpectedly leaning his head on my shoulder. A moment of silence ensued. "Wooin?" Broken by my confused tone, I felt his ragged breaths grazing my collarbone, sending shivers down my spine. "Hey...tell me what's-" he wouldn't speak at all. Rather, he simply leaning his entire body weight on me, forcing me to step back and into the sink counter. Feeling his arms rest on the said counter, on either side of me.

I stayed silent this time, feeling his jaw clenching and unclenching for a minute. I took a light breath, after the surprise passed, I reached my arms around his back, caressing his shoulder blades. He flinched feeling my body relax into his as well. In a flash, Wooin wrapped his arms around me and soon enough, we both embraced each other in a very emotional hug. He doesn't speak a lot, but knowing him from the Manwha, there's a lot on his mind. Without his professor, it seems he came to me for comfort instead. I gladly hugged him for as long as he wanted before he took a deep breath, taking in my scent before slowly but surely moving away.

Once I noticed, I let go. "Feeling a little better?" I asked, feeling a bit better myself. I needed a hug, seriously. Wooing stared down into Kains red Ruby eyes, nodding slightly. I smiled. "Good" I said, reaching up and patting his head. "I'm going to ask professor for help" Wooin suddenly said. I flinched. "You are?" He said nothing besides watching my expression closely. I just let out a light laugh, nervously retracting my hand from him. "...well, anything helps right now. Thank you for asking him" I said, seeing Wooins stiffness suddenly ease. "...yeah, you're welcome" he whispered.

"I need to go see Jiyoung now, I'll see you later" I said, slipping past him as I made my way to the door only to halt completely, even my breathing when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, then a familiar forehead plopping onto the crook of my neck. "Just one more minute" Wooin whispered. I gulped, allowing him to hold onto me for a minute, as said when he let go. I turned to him, a light sigh escaping my lips as my hand once again stroked his hair.

He's so...adorably cute. Yet I know he really just wants some sort of comfort right now. His best friend, the one who became his first friend is currently hurting so much right now. He probably feels so useless not being able to do anything to help. "Let's do our best to help him. Everything will be okay" hearing those words, Wooins expression contorted to worry. "Will it?" He asked. "It has to be..." I said back, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Ah- I really have to go now! See you Wooin!" I waved quickly as I ran out, practically sprinting to Jiyoung office.

Once the door had shut again, Wooin looked down at his hands, drinking in the warmth he felt from Kain as much as possible. Then reaching up to graze the part of his hair Kains soft hands had touched. A light blush on his cheeks. Let's do our best to help him, my words ran through his head and determinedly raced out as I did. Except towards the Unions building.

I reached Jiyoung office, opening the door as I saw her and Suho sitting at the casual couches, talking until they heard me enter. "I apologize for being so late" I said, bowing a little towards Jiyoung to returned the bow. Suho stood up. "Young master" he full on bowed. "Jeez..." I wanted to laugh. This guy threw a tantrum not too long ago and now he wants to be professional? How funny.

"Have a seat" Jiyoungs beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts. "Oh, yes" I sat down, awaiting for what she has to say. She stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Your father found out about your involvement with this incident" my heart dropped. "What...?" Even Suho was shocked. He hadn't told a soul. Not his brother, friend, even Elise has no idea. So how?

"Hah- your brother is a lot more capable than the last time I met him" Jiyoung commented, running her hand through her hair frustrated. "What do you mean my brother?" Suho knew she was talking to him. She sighed. "He visited me a few hours prior to our meeting and somehow was able to read me quite well. He talked about Kain, Jiwoo, and the kidnappers. He just figured out Kain was involved somehow, not that he's awakened" she explained. "Young master, what do we do?" Suho immediately turned towards me.

I sighed. I've been prepared to be exposed around this time. "What can we do? I guess I'm just going to confront father and accept the fact he's going to know I'm awakened" I explained. "But young master, if he finds out. You won't have as much freedom anymore. If anything, he'll take you with him to his business for personal training and to become the official Hua heir" I gulped. Yeah. That's something I really wanted to avoid. But the cats going to escape the bag soon.

"If that happens...then it happens. You both know as well as I do, I cannot defy my father when he makes a solid decision" that more referred to myself as Sehyun. The only one who can defy such a monstrous man is Kain himself. The original, real Kain.

Thinking this, I bit my lip, suppressing the smile and feeling or amusement of wanting to laugh as best as I could while both Jiyoung and Suho remained quiet, having no solution at the moment. "Kain, may I speak with you on the terrace?" Suddenly that amusing feeling within the pits of my stomach twisted in jealous anger. "Please" I smiled, standing up. "Suho-" "yep, stay here, got it" he raised a brow, winking at me when Jiyoungs back was faced towards him while making her way to the terrace as my smile dropped. It's nothing like that. Dear god it will never be like that. She's way too good for me.

"Kain?" I turned away, ignoring Suhos laughs as I walked towards Jiyoung waiting for me. "Coming" I announced, both of us entering the terrace. We stood at the same spots as the last time when I made up with her, looking at the scenery in the day time rather than night. Either way, it remained as stunningly beautiful as if it were the first time I'm seeing it. And yet, Jiyoung was oddly quiet.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?"I finally broke the minute quietness. She remained as straight faced as ever, staring out into the building like I did while my eyes focused on her. "I might have a solution. To allow you to stay in Seoul even if your father finds out about you" I raised a brow. "By all means. Please tell me, anything will be of help" she smiled slightly, still not used to my formalish speaking.

"Well..." yet she continued to somewhat stall. "Well?" I edged her on. "Well....." she kept saying well. I sighed. "Miss chairwoman-"

"We can become an official couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend...with this arrangement, your father won't be able to take you so easily-"

"WHAT!?" I yelled aloud, absolutely astonished in surprise. Of all things she could've said...of all ideas...this!? "...it's just an idea" Jiyoung repeated, looking away as she caressed her other arm. As if she regretted saying it with my overreaction.

It's just...really!? She still- with this piece of trash!? As my mind exploded with many thoughts and emotions, hidden under all that adrenaline rush, there was a deep sadness mixed with anger.

____________________________________
A/n: :D.....yeah I'm sorry for the extra extra EXTRA late update haha a lot happened like- literally just a LOT but I finally had time to finish this chapter!!!! YAAAAAAS and I hope you guys liked it! I'm not sure when I'll update again but I'll try and update at least once a week, if not a week then once every two weeks. I don't intend on dropping nor hiatusing this story at all. I'll keep updating I PROMISE!!!

Anyways, enjoy!

Ps: no memes bc I know y'all really wanted an update asap 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...