๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง luwei ch...

By ravvissante

โŒ—-A young painter left her country to go to another with her cousin, they thought it was gonna be a dream to... More

Diclaimer;
Prologue;
one; | to china.
two; | the park.
A/N
four; | first day of school.
five; | tippy toes.
six; | mr. han.
seven; | meiying.
eight; | kung fu.
nine; the forbidden city.
ten; | lost and caught.
eleven; | guiding.
twelve; | unwanted feelings.
thirteen; | new..friend?
A/N
fourteen | training.

three; | sudden fight.

744 17 2
By ravvissante

Bold - Chinese

MY EYES ROAM the park, finding a nearby store, I was so focused on finding it that I didn't realize someone was infront of me.

I flinched when u bumped on a boy, I looked and saw a boy slightly shorter than me, wearing a cap and a blue T-shirt, I quickly bowed in apology.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, the boy didn't say anything and just stared at me, I'm assuming he didn't understand? Well forget that, I apologized.

I continued to walk, unknowingly there some pair of eyes that were staring at me.

??? POV;

I was standing by a tree, waiting for my friends when suddenly I felt someone bump on me, I was about to shout at the person but stopped when I saw an unfamiliar face, she looked like she wasn't from here, somehow I find her attractive when she spoke, I understood what she said but no words left my mouth, as she left, I heard someone called me.

"Zhuang! Who was that?" It was one of my friends, Liang.

"Just a random girl." I said, then I saw more of my friends walking towards me.

"Some random girl? She's very cute." Liang said as he laughed.

"Who's cute?" And then, our fighting dragon, Cheng spoke looking at us with the look of confusion ok his face.

"Just a girl that bumped on zhuang." Another friend, Feng said.

"I think she's new, never seen her before." I said, receiving a nod from the guys.

"Shame that you didn't see her Cheng, she's very pretty" and another friend, Song said, giving Feng a high-five.

"Guys, guys look!" Liang said, placing a hand on chengs shoulder and pointing at the American boy break dancing in front of the violinist girl.

End of Zhuangs POV;

After thousand years of waiting I finally got to buy my water, it felt like forever waiting, though its just been 10 minutes, 5 minutes in finding a store another 5 in waiting.

While watching, my gaze fell on my cousin Dre approaching Meiying, it caught my attention, he started talking to her, offering her to listen to a song before he started break dancing in front of her which made me giggle.

So goofy, Dre.

By what I see, it seems that Meiying tend to ask permission to touch Dre's hair, I saw him hesitate before leaning, Meiying touched his hair and chuckled seemingly enjoying.

I knew they would have chemistry with each other.

Opening my bottle of water to sip, I heard some people cheering, my curiosity hit me when I saw there's a crowd that was formed where the last place I saw Dre.

I rushed back to the crowd and my eyes widen when I saw Dre on the ground, groaning.

I looked to my left and saw meiying being hold by two boys, I also noticed that one of the boys was the one I bumped to earlier.

There was a boy, assuming he might be the one who had beaten up Dre, he looked fierce, I quickly ran to Dre and knelt down.

"Oh my-.. Are you okay? What happened?" A lot of questions roamed my mind, Dre of course didn't replied back still in pain.

"Hey! Leave us!" The boy that was the one who beat up Dre shouted.

I looked at him and glared.

"No! Leave him alone! Bully!" I shouted, I heard his friends chuckle.

I saw him glare slightly before walking up to me and gripping on my wrist.

"Hey-! Let me go!" I shouted, attempting to break from his grip. But strange than even though he seemed aggressive, his grip on my wrist had no force, like he is forcing himself to not put any pain on my arm.

He dragged me to where meiying is, meiying gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay? (Y/n)" Meiying said I'm a worried tone. I nodded as the guy that let go of my wrist and looked at the boy that I bumped to earlier.

"Zhuang hold her." He said in chinese, I understood it, now knowing that the guy I bumped into is Zhuang.

The boy went back to dre, as Zhuang held my arm tightly, but with no force.

"Ah! Let me go!" I shout, trying to go to Dre.

"Just stay here!" The short boy shouted back, still gripping on my wrist, I looked back at Dre worriedly.

Harry couldn't take it and walked into the fight as he tried to defend dre, But the heartless bully couldn't care less and just told him to go away.

I was even more nervous when I saw dre stood up, wiping some tears on his eyes with his arm as he got ready to fight back.

"Dre stop! Come on!" I shouted, but he seemed to ignore me as he tried to punch the bully again, but the other boy was fast, blocking Dre's hand with his fist, the boy punch Dre on the chest, followed by a harsh kick.

Dre fell to the ground, coughing in pain, I saw meiying got out of the boys grip and ran to where the boy is.

She shouted at him in chinese, I wanted to go to them to, but this short boy keeps on getting his grip tighter.

"Just let me go!" I told the boy, he shook his head.

"Not until it's finished." He said, I looked at him in confusion.

"I don't-just let me go!" I shout at him again, some people looking at us, an Idea came up to my mind as I looked at the boy.

I raised my knee and hit him on his private part, making him groan and let go of my arm, his friend ran to him and checked if he's okay, I took that as a chance to ran to Dre.

"I told you stop it." I said to him while meiying was scolding the bully.

Both boys didn't listen to us, the boy who was standing up slowly walked towards Dre.

"Still want to fight?" He said, meiying looking at me worriedly.

Suddenly, Dre's fist came flying to the boy, it was hard making the boy fell down but a loud thud was heard when he got up in a jump.

Meiying and I was about to go and stop them when we were both held back by the same to boys, but opposite this time, this time the boy Zhuang was holding meiying, did I hit his balls to hard?

While another boy was holding me back.

The boy continued to beat Dre up, making me flinch in each move, I tried shouting to stop them but it wasn't enough.

It was finished with the boy sending a hard, harsh punch on Dre's face.

That's when the boys let us go and we straight up ran to Dre.

Meiying shout at the boy again, the boy just looked at her, giving me a short glance before leaving with his friends, the crowd faded, leaving only me, meiying, harry with a whining Dre on the ground.

I looked at his face to see him clearly, I felt so bad when I saw a huge black eye, I tried to touch him, followed by meiying when he avoid our touch.

"Are you okay?" Meiying said, but no reply was heard. "Man.. Are you alright?" Harry said, and once again, no reply.

"Dre come on we'll take you home-"
"Leave me alone, I'm fine" before I could finish my sentence, he cut it off.

Harry sighed and just leave, followed by meiying.

It all happened so fast that I forgot to take my sketch book back from meiying.

What a bad start in a beautiful day.

1296 words wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.5K 40
Request is close . Rank #1 ้ญ”้“็ฅ–ๅธˆ Rank #3 thegrandmasterofdemoniccultivation Rank #9 request Rank#20 theuntamed Rank #12 mdzs
627 39 14
Everyone has a passion, no matter how insignificant or magnificent. For our protagonist it's reading novels, watching donghua and illustrating whatev...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
100K 2.8K 33
เผŠ*ยทหš To which a ballerina challenges a martial artist, who'd win? *You'd answer, The martial artist. But what if the ballerina wins? how is that poss...