Korean Boy Fall In Love With...

By mannuDedha

(this is normal love story A Korean boy and an Indian girl ❤️❤️ but Everyone loves red and but his love is... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 40

188 5 1
By mannuDedha

Jungkook POV
<<<<<<<*************>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I feel good Knowing she's trying to open up with us and I tell her that after eating her food comes to the room and .

she nodded and after having my food I go to my room and wait for her but she does not come .

I see her opening the gate, she is talking to Anshu. And I call her and she looks at me And I signal her to come into the room and she nodded and.

I walked into my room and she came following me and I sat down on the couch And

she said: What happened Why did you call me?

I said: Can't I call my girlfriend over?
She said: No, it's not like that, I thought you would have something less.

I said: first you come to me .
And she comes to me and she stands in front of me. And I held her hand and.

I made her sit in my lap and she said: say what you wanted to say .

I hugged her and I rubbed my face on her neck and I looked up at her and.

I said: I called you to put an ice pack on your hickey. And I open her jacket and I see that her hickeys have become very dark.

And I put the ice pack on her hickey and she groans of pain came out of her mouth and I blew on her hickey,

and after a while And she said:
Jungkook I have to go back to my hotel now.

I don't like hearing that and I said : Why is there a problem in staying here?

She said: No, there is no problem but I have to go back to my hotel.

I said: so you took your stuff stay with me.

She said: I will go to live in my house.
I said : which house .
She Said: hey, when I was Korean and lived in my own house.

I said: yes i remembered How did you get that house? Now that house was with someone else when you left.

She said: no that's my house i bought it .
I said: You bought that house, but when did you buy it?

She said with a smile : Anshu wanted to live here and I had to buy it before coming here.

And I grabbed her jaw I said: ok but you stay here with me at my house please. while I was pecked at her cheek and

She said: No, I don't want to stay here, you come to my house Whenever you want.

I know she won't listen to me, her woman's attitude and And I know that she has such a strong personality Whatever she does, she does it on her own strength .

and she makes it look like she doesn't need anyone. But I am such that I will never leave her alone. I will be with her in all her troubles .

and I nodded and I said: ok as you wish.
I kissed her on the lips and she quickly broke the kiss and .

She said : what was it .
I say : what does it mean I was kissing you Leave it and give me my morning kiss ,Kiss me to get me in a better mood and And we will kiss and start a new our love story may I .

She nodded I quickly kissed her and she kissed me back and i lay her down on the couch and I'm on top of her.

and kissing her deeply. And I quickly put my hand around my waist , I'm so obsessed with her waist I don't like it if I don't hold her waist while kissing her.

And I rubbed my hand on her waist softly her hands on both of my shoulders and a strange sound came from her mouth.

I like the strange sound . I was feeling hot , I was enjoying the kiss . and Suddenly someone Knocked on the door and .

he said: jungkook what are you doing inside the room.
This is jimin's voice and he knocked at the gate again and I started getting very irritated and angry.

and I was feeling very angry after hearing his voice again. And I shouted in anger : DON'T DISTURB ME JIMIN .

YN whispered: why are you shouting .
Jimin said: sorry Jungkook continue whatever you are doing.

I whispered against her lips : he disturbed us baby I did not like it .
I was going to kiss her but .

she turned her face to the other side and the kiss fell on her cheek. I said: What happened why aren't you kissing .
She said: I don't want to kiss you now get off me.

I said:Why?" "What happened .
She said: Why did you shout at jimin? That poor guy came to ask you if you were okay.

I said: He's not some poor guy, he knows what I'm going through inside, he came to tease me Why are you taking his side anyway?

you are mine then take my side , not someone else okay.

She said: okay but he is your friend so he is my friend too so I will take his side others too.

She had her eyes down and she was smiling while saying all this and I smiled and .

I said: Yes, my everything is yours but you are mine and I don't want to share you with anyone else , So you give me all your attention.

She chuckled and she said: yeah, yeah okay now moved .
I said: kiss me first then i will move away.

She said: what, We just kissed for so long.
I said: that kiss was short ,jimin disturbed us, let me kiss you now.
I kissed her VERY aggressively bit her lips and she kissed me back.

and I grabbed her jaw opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue in my mouth and .

I licked her inner mouth with my tongue. And I bit her tongue and I thrust my tongue into her mouth.

And her hand was roaming in my hair and Her other hand was wrapping around my neck. And i was sucking her lips and .

There were sounds of sucking and licking in the room. I press my body on her body and.

she whispered between in the kiss : jungkook move .

I feel she is out of breath and I move over her and I peck her lips last time and I put my hand around her waist and make her sit and I rubbed her back .

and I said: relax . I hugged her and I kissed her forehead and her scalp and
I said: are you okay now you are breathing properly .

She nodded and I cupped her face and she said: let's go out everyone is waiting for us .
I said: no.

She said: why , what happened now .
I said: i need to take a bath .
She said: so you go and I go out .

I said: no i want you to wait for me here until I take a bath .

She said: okay I will wait for you.
i kiss her neck and .

I said: thank you.
I stand up and I go to the bathroom .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
YN POV
<<<<<<********>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook shouted at poor Jimin without any reason and now Jungkook went to the bathroom to take a bath.

And he told me to wait for him and After some time, the sound of Jungkook's bathroom door opening is heard .

I look at his side and The towel is wrapped around his V-shaped waist And drops of water are dripping from his black hair and.

And water was also dripping from the hand on which he has a tattoo. he looked so hot .

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and i see he looking at me now and I quickly start acting like I am using my phone and.

i feel his present and he puts his point finger under my chin and makes me look up and but i keep my eyes down .

He bends a little and comes to my level. And his lips close to mine and I said nervously : what happened.

He speaks in his deep voice Against my lips : nothing baby but why aren't you looking at me.

I said: I am looking at you, Which way should I look at you now?

He said: Not just now, when I came out of the bathroom you feel shy to look at me.

I shook my head and I said: no i am not feeling shy .
He said: So why aren't you still looking at me? Look into my eyes.

I gulped nervously and I look his eyes and I said: It's fine now.

He said: hmm it's fine but you look cute when you are shy.

Now I am feeling very shy I don't like getting stuck in such a station, I feel embarrassed and feel very shy.

and I said : hey you go and change your clothes .
He said: your cheeks started turning red ohh my baby. He pinched my cheek with his cold hand and .

Now he is teasing me very badly and I whining said : please you go . And he laughed and he kissed my cheek and.

he hugged me but my face brushed on his six packs and my breath got stuck in my throat and he broke the hug and.

he said: YN now you can take breath .
I said: youuuuu Stop it.

I quickly stood up from the bed and I started going out of the room and told him : you wear your clothes otherwise you will catch a cold .

And I would leave the room completely And he was saying something I couldn't hear him properly and

I started going to the living room while I was blushing , after I reached the living room and.

anshu said: Yn why are you blushing so much.
I looked up to everyone , I became serious and I said: what, no I am not.
And I look at others away and.

Jin said: YN come sit here. He pointed his next to him and I nodded, I was going to him but someone held my waist from behind And.

I looked at the hand and it's jungkook hand and I looked up at him and .

he said: what are you guys talking about and let's sit .
We both sat together on a couch and he was still holding my waist He held me like he was protecting me.

And anshu said: YN let's go back to the hotel,it's too late here . I nodded and Jungkook said: Why are you leaving so soon? stay a little longer please.

He was looking at me and I shook my head no and I said: no, we have to go right now and you already know why .
RM said: what do you know jungkook tell us .

Jungkook said: YN and anshu are shifting from the hotel to another house ,The house where YN lived before.

J hope said: YN, did you buy that house?
I nodded with a smile .

I said : yes ,we bought that house and When you wanted to meet us, come to my house, you are always welcome in our house.

Jin said: okay, We all will definitely come to your house.

Anshu said : Please guys, you guys must come to our house, we will love it if you come to our house.

Everyone Nodded and Jin said : YN you learned to cook or not.

I became very nervous because I still don't know how to cook properly. I nervously smiled and.

I said: ahh I have become good at cooking but I am still not very good at it.
I heard jungkook chuckled.

I glared at him and he stopped to grin and gave me a flying kiss and Jin said: It's okay, you learn it soon .

I smiled and Tae said: Anshu You know how to cook or you also don't know .

Anshu said: Yes, I know how to cook .

Jimin said: YN you also learn to cook quickly.

I was going to say something but anshu said: she doesn't know how to cook but She knows how to eat food very well.

And everyone started laughing at me and Jimin said: It is also visible .

I said: What do you mean? It's visible ,I am a slim girl .

Jimin said: sorry but I am just joking just like you did.
I wrinkled my nose and turned my face to the other side and .

jungkook said: Yn he is just joking .
I said with a smile : i know , it's okay Jimin. He nodded and.

anshu said: YN should we go to the hotel now.
I nodded and I said: yes, let's go now .
We all stood up from our seats and Jungkook held my waist and.

we both walked towards the main door and he said: please stay here for some hours.

He was making a pout and I said: no, I can't and you already know so don't say again and again please.

And he makes a face and smile

He said: okay , but Please shift to home quickly and I will meet you in the evening and I will drop you okay.

I said : no, you can't if someone see you with us you will get into big pr-o.
He cut off me and .

he said: I don't care if anyone sees me with you and that's finally I will drop you okay.

I nodded, he kiss on my forehead and he was going to kiss my lips, I Stop him

and I said: You don't kiss me in front of everyone .
He pulled me close to him and He whispered against my cheek : are you feeling Shy YN.

I said: ahh you will not Stop teasing me right
. He shook his head and I said: please let's go now.

He said: first kiss me then I will let go.
I said: so you didn't listen to me.
He shook his head and I said: I kiss you quickly okay but on cheek.

He said: it's fine on cheeks okay kiss me.
And he is bending low, at my level.
I have looked at my hyungs and anshu they are busy talking each other.

I was about to kiss his cheek but he turned his face, but that kiss fell on his lips and he quickly response the kiss and I was standing in shock .

and After some time he break the kiss and he said: I love you. And he kiss on my forehead and he wrapped his hand around my shoulder

and walk towards them and I and Anshu everyone hugged and Jungkook talking his Hyung and

I said To jimin : sorry, Jungkook shouting at you because of me , sorry.

Jimin said to me: YN it's okay no problem jungkook is my brother he is the power that screams to me .

I nodded with a smile and he said : YN please take care of him He is very sensitive about you right now .

And you would have seen that , he has been so possessive If this time you try to leave him, then we can't handle him.

I nodded and I said: I will take care of him, you don't worrie.
He said: thank you YN .

I nodded and Jungkook said: I will go to drop them okay. Everyone Nodded Suga said: I will also come.

Jungkook nodded and and we get out of there and Suga drive the car and anshu setting on the passenger seat and

me and him setting on the back seat and he pull close to him and his one hand on my waist and other hand on my neck ,

I put my head on his chest and He put his right leg on my thighs and he kissed my Skull and

I was thinking that if What if my parents don't accept him?
so what do i do when ,

i have to choose between my parents and jungkook , ahhh Whom did I choose? And suddenly jungkook spoke: YN where did you get lost .

I said: no, I am here what happened.
I looked up at him and he shook his
head and he said: sadly we reached your hotel.

And I said: oh yes I didn't realize when We arrived the hotel. I quickly move from his grips and.

he said: kiss me .
And he kissed me on my lips and after some time I broke the kiss and I said: Bye now.

While wearing a mask and he didn't say goodbye to me , he just nodded , And we get out of the car .

and quickly go inside the hotel through the back door of our hotel.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello everyone
<<<<<<***************>>>>>>>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hi how are you all guys I hope you all are doing well.

and The chapter has arrived and the next one will definitely come soon ,

and please vote and comment please thank you
I purple you 💜🎉💜🎉

2843 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.1K 34
"Listen. I don't know what kind of man you think I am, but I'm not gonna throw you on the bed and have my way with you just because you're standing n...
13K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
100K 3.5K 37
YN SHARMA. 22 YO Graduated ❀ YN is a simple girl from a small village in India who is oblivious to the evils of this country and the world. Th...