š’š€šƒ šš„š€š”š“šˆš…š”š‹ š“ļæ½...

By argentdaughter

š‘¤ā„Žš‘Žš‘” š‘Ž š‘ š‘Žš‘‘ š‘š‘’š‘Žš‘¢š‘”š‘–š‘“š‘¢š‘™ š‘”š‘Ÿš‘Žš‘”š‘–š‘ š‘™š‘œš‘£š‘’ š‘Žš‘“š‘“š‘Žš‘–š‘Ÿļ¼Žļ¼Žļ¼Ž š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—„š–ŗš—š—š–¾š—‹š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—‰š—‚š–¾... More

āžÆ š‚š€š’š“ + šˆšš“š‘šŽ
āžÆ š€š‚š“ šŽšš„; šŸšŸ–šŸ”šŸ’
01 ā€¢ society
02 ā€¢ competition
03 ā€¢ sixteen
04 ā€¢ poem of lies
05 ā€¢ compelled..?
06 ā€¢ promise
07 ā€¢ exposed
08 ā€¢ death without dying
ā‡Ø š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ; šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ
09 ā€¢ dear reader
10 ā€¢ folklore
11 ā€¢ the last day
13 ā€¢ as i lay dying
14 ā€¢ daisy
15 ā€¢ the hybrid
16 ā€¢ the end of the affair
17 ā€¢ disturbing behavior
18 ā€¢ right where you left me
19 ā€¢ dangerous liasons
20 ā€¢ before sunset
ā‡Ø š€š‚š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„; šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ+
21 ā€¢ shatter me
22 ā€¢ memorial
23 ā€¢ old faces, new habits
24 ā€¢ feeling again
25 ā€¢ after school special
26 ā€¢ catch me if you can

12 ā€¢ the sun also rises

2K 74 4
By argentdaughter

CHAPTER TWELVE
_______________

( 3 weeks earlier )

             I'VE BEEN IN THIS cellar for weeks, learning spells I've been unable to since my lack of knowledge to what I truly am. I'm surrounded by grimoires. Each of them hold an overwhelming amount of information. Information I've been trying to retain in my mind.

There's also multiple empty packets of blood bags. He says the more I drink, the more strength I'll have.

I hear footsteps coming towards me. My mind flickers all of the candles flames to life.

"How is it going, my dear? By the sight of the flames I take it well." It's Klaus. The immediate ringer to his identification was his sickening but also oddly attractive British accent.

I'm on my knees with my hands in my lap, my eyes skimming across a page explaining how to channel other witches. Klaus wants me to learn everything. Absolutely everything these grimoires have to offer.

"Where did you get these? They're so detailed, so explicit." I can't help but ask him. In some of my research I read it takes years to find one, let alone this many.

"They were my mothers." He explains, taking a seat on the chair in the corner. "Now, show me something amazing, my love."

I give him a smile and nod. I stand to my feet, leaning down so I'm face to face with him. I take his hand in mine, closing my eyes as I begin to chant. His eyes close as well. Images of memories from us in 1492 begin to flash in his mind, a smile growing on his face. From our first conversation to our last, from the day I confessed my love for him to the day he said it was reciprocated.

The images stop and our eyes open. I set down his hand and walk back over to the spot on the floor I was sitting.

"That was beautiful. Keep working, my love." He complimented, giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the cellar. The light from the candle flames disappeared with each step he took.

( present day )

               ELENA AND JENNA ARE sitting on the ground. Jenna is clutching at her head.

"Oh, my head," Jenna groans, "What is wrong with me?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asks her aunt.

"You called me," She starts, "You were so scared. Oh, I should've realized it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

Elena nods. "Klaus. It was Klaus."

"He made me drink his blood," Jenna continues, "And I don't... I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? What happened?"

The strawberry blonde woman looks around anxiously. Elena notices this, conjoining their hands.

"We're at the quarry. He brought us here." Her niece explains. Jenna is still frantic, wondering why she doesn't remember anything. "Jenna, do you remember... when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?"

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's," She pauses, realizing what's happening to her, "Oh, god. He killed me."

Elena shakes her head, "Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here."

"I'm a vampire." Jenna sighs.

"And I bet you're hungry." Klaus's witch approaches them; Jenna and Elena look up at her from the ground.

The doppelgänger spots a sharp rock on the ground nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, the witch sends her flying back. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. The witch waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around Elena. She stands up and rushes towards the flames, but finds she can't escape.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." The witch walks through the flame circle with ease, grabbing Elena's wrist.

"Please, just let her go." She pleads. The witch forces the sharp rock into her hand, slicing Elena's wrist. The blood pours into a bottle. The witch walks back out of the circle, unharmed.

Klaus's witch shoves the warm liquid down Jenna's throat against her will. A scream brims up into Elena's throat, a hand covering her mouth.

Once finishing the bottle, the witch flicks another circle of flames around Jenna. Jenna retreats from the flames, seemingly terrified of them.

"Look at me. Hey, look at me." Elena sweetly tells her aunt. Jenna turns towards her, blood still dripping from her chin. "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.

Jenna whispers 'no' as dark veins of hunger creep underneath her eyes.

Elena paces back and forth in her circle of fire. Jenna is kneeling in hers.

"How are you feeling?" Elena asks.

Jenna shakes her head, "I feel like myself... only not. Everything is brighter. The fire is hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything."

Elena nods, "Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts."

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna's eyes glisten with tears.

"No! Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." Elena says, not entirely convinced she believes herself.

In the distance, the sounds of twigs snapping and groaning are heard by Elena and Jenna. Jenna's head snaps towards the sound.

The witch pushes Jules to the ground. The werewolf clutches her stomach, groaning in pain.

"What's happening to me?" Jules wines.

The witch sighs as if it was obvious, "I cast a spell to slow down your transition. Your insides are trying to tear yourself free."

She flicks her wrist and a third ring of fire encircles Jules.

"Witches are suppose to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena tries to convince her.

"I am an abomination, just like him! Witch's loath me. Why is it do you think I gave Jenna your blood and not mine if I was simply just a witch?"

Elena's face is covered in confusion. "If you're not a witch, what the hell are you?"

"Shh. That's enough for now," Klaus makes his way out from the shadows, "Hello my lovelies, are we ready?"

Jules, Elena, and Jenna are still contained in the rings of fire. Jules continues to moan in pain. Up on a nearby hill, Klaus retrieves the moonstone from his pocket.

"I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." Klaus hands the moonstone to his witch who looks up at the sky.

"The moon is past its apex," She looks back down at him, "Do you remember what you need to do?"

He nods. The witch drops the moonstone into a stone bowl filled with flames. Sparks fly as the moonstone is destroyed. She begins chanting a spell in Latin. Klaus approaches the rings of fire. Jules still lies on the ground, moaning in pain, but looks up at Elena.

"Everything I did... I was just trying to help Tyler." Jules tells the doppelgänger.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asks.

She nods, "I don't want him to be alone!"

Klaus looks down at the werewolf, "Shall we?"

The ring of fire around Jules disperses. Jules' eyes turn yellow as she uses her werewolf speed to rush to Klaus. Alas, Klaus gets the upper hand and pins Jules to the ground, plunging his hand into her chest and ripping her heart out. Jules takes her final breaths with tears streaming down her face, and dies. Klaus breaths heavily as he holds her bloody heart in his hand. Elena and Jenna look up, horrified.

The witch continues chanting while Klaus holds Jules' heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames.

"Does that mean it's working?" Klaus inquires.

The witch nods, "It's working."

Over in the rings of fire, Elena watches Klaus in the distance. Jenna looks up at her, eyes glistening with tears.

The witch watches the aunt and niece, giving them the curtesy of not eavesdropping on their conversation.

"How sweet. Reminds me of Katerina and I." The witch gives Klaus a solemn smile, continuing with the spell.

Klaus approaches the ring of fire containing Jenna. He greets her. Jenna and Elena get up and look at the soon to be hybrid.

"Let her go. I understand I have to die, but she doesn't!" Elena yells as she walks closer to the flames, causing them to flare up. She retreats.

Klaus chuckles, "Careful."

"Elena, don't." Her aunt tells her.

Elena shakes her head, "No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family. I followed your rules; I did everything you asked. I didn't run. Please."

"Well, well," Klaus looks to the top of the quarry, "I don't recall you being on the invite list."

Jenna and Elena look up as well. Elena gasps. Stefan stands atop of the cliff.

"I'm here to talk." The Salvatore's eyes remain on Klaus.

"Very well then." Klaus looks at Jenna, briefly, then vamp-speeds up to the top of the cliff and walks calmly towards Stefan. "What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?"

"Elena..." Jenna draws out.

"I have to do something. This can't happen. None of it." Elena paces around in her circle.

Klaus and Stefan have come down from the cliff top and approach Jenna and Elena.

Klaus sighs, "Quite the predicament. You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish."

Elena looks at her boyfriend sadly, "Stefan..."

"It's okay." Stefan nods.

"Well," Klaus points a stake between Jenna and Stefan, "Who's it going to be, Elena?"

The doppelgänger refuses.

"Oh, don't worry. There's no actual choice." Klaus vamp speeds around to Stefan and stakes him in the back. Stefan screams in pain and crumbles to the ground.

Elena screams for the vampire.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive, but for now..." He snaps Stefan's neck causing him to fall to the ground. Elena gasps in shock.

Klaus looks back up to his witch, "Whenever you're ready, my love."

The witch begins chanting the next part of the spell which dispels the ring of fire surrounding Jenna. Jenna looks up, frightened. Elena, teary-eyed, watches.

"Your turn." Klaus looks at Jenna. Elena attempts to get to her aunt but the fire around her flares up.

Jenna looks over at her, "It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do."

After a moment of shared silence between Jenna and Elena, Jenna vamps to the witch and ferociously bites her neck. Klaus vamp speeds over to Jenna and stakes her in the back, pulling her off his witch. The wound on her neck instantly as the witch rolls her neck around. Jenna gasps and Klaus releases her. Jenna falls to the ground. Elena begins to cry.

"Jenna, no! Just turn it off. Jenna. Turn it off. You won't be scared anymore." Elena speaks through her tears.

Klaus flips Jenna over onto her back and hunches over her. Jenna seems less frightened when Klaus stakes her in the heart.

"No, Jenna! No." Elena cries in the earnest now. Jenna's body starts to become grey and decayed. Klaus releases the stake from his grip and stands up. Jenna lays lifeless on the stone with the stake through her heart.

The witch begins chanting the other part of the spell. Klaus is by her side. Stefan wakes up and feels the pieces of wood in his back. He tries to reach it but is not flexible enough to do so. The voice chanting sounds so familiar, too familiar to him but he's unable to look at her due to the wood in his back.

The witch pours Jenna's blood into the ceremonial bowl.

"I'm so sorry." Stefan tells his girlfriend who shushes him.

Elena whispers, "Are they going to kill him?"

Stefan nods as Klaus approaches Elena. "It's time."

The circle of fire disappears from around Elena. Elena looks up at him. Klaus extends his hand towards her. Elena gets up from the ground and walks past Klaus, ignoring him. Elena makes her way to the altar and looks down at Jenna's body. Klaus follows her and takes her face into his hands. Below them, Stefan struggles to get up from the ground.

Klaus turns Elena's face so she's looking at him, "Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell." She responds with gritted teeth.

Stefan continues to struggle up, but falls back to the ground, too weak to move. Elena stares out, blankly, as Klaus sinks his fangs into her neck and starts to drain Elena of her blood. Stefan watches them, helplessly. Klaus holds Elena tightly as his eyes starts to sprout more veins. Elena's eyelids flutter and her eyes roll into the back of her head and she dies. Klaus releases her and Elena falls to the ground. Blood drips from Klaus' mouth and the flame in the bowl is extinguished. Elena's body lays lifeless and Stefan stares at her, sadly, and lowers his head to the ground. Klaus breathes heavily and walks down the stone steps.

"I can feel it. It's happening." Klaus looks up at the full moon. Suddenly, his bones begin to crack and he starts to transform. His eyes turn yellow but the veins still remain underneath them. "Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly, Klaus is thrown through the air. The flames in the bowl reignite, startling the witch. The witch hears and sees Bonnie coming down the hillside, chanting a spell. Before she can react, Damon sneaks up behind her and snaps her neck, her hair covering her face. Damon kneels down and picks up Elena's body.

Bonnie chants and chants, causing Klaus to stare at her angrily. "No! You were dead!"

Bonnie continues to chant her spell. Klaus' body contorts into painful shapes as he screams. Meanwhile, Damon carries Elena's body towards Stefan and lays her down next to him. Stefan gently grabs her arm as he breaths out the doppelgängers name.

Damon kneels down and rips the remainder of the stake out of Stefan's back. Stefan grunts in pain. Damon grabs Stefan's shoulder, as if to help him up, but Stefan turns and looks up at him, grabbing a hold of his jacket.

Damon picks up Elena's body and carries her away. Stefan sits up. Bonnie continues to chant the spell which is so powerful it causes trees to fall. Klaus screams in pain, lying against the rocks. Elijah approaches him and Bonnie stops chanting.

"Elijah?" Klaus questions.

Elijah smirks at him, "Hello, brother."

Stefan stands up and walks behind Bonnie. Elijah shoves his arm into Klaus' chest, grabbing ahold of his heart.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." Elijah twists his arm.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus shouts frantically. Elijah pauses. "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him!" Stefan pleads as Elijah appears to be having second thoughts about killing his brother.

Bonnie states, "Do it and I'll take you both out."

"You'll die." Elijah shrugs.

"I don't care."

Elijah looks down at Klaus and back up and Bonnie and Stefan. "I'm sorry."

The two run towards the brothers but before they could reach them, Elijah flies off with Klaus and his witch.

totally did not just copy a bunch of this from the transcript

~c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.5K 10
y/n and Newt have been best friends for as long as she can remember (literally), but he's also been protective of her for as long as she can remember...
2.2M 115K 64
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
676K 33.5K 24
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...