Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 11

43.5K 1.5K 79
By ToxicRoses

***

**

*

CHAPTER 11

*

**

***

I wasn't sure at what point Carol and I decided to leave the club and return home, but I could tell it was pretty late.

We had spent the whole day shopping for random things, yet nothing had caught my attention like usual.

The strangest thought had popped into my head, I didn't need this stuff. It was useless.

I had not bought a single thing and hadn't even eaten when Carol bought pizza.

She had asked me if I was feeling alright or if I was "depressed".

I had completely looked at her as if she had grown a couple heads and the heads had small eyes on them.

We were currently in the back of the dark tinted limo, starring out into the dark sunset. It looked magnificent, but the damn tinted windows didn't let you see a thing.

If only we didn't have to lug around the so called "body guards" since my uncle wouldn't let Carol and I be alone for once.

Feeling someone's eyes on me, I turned slightly and looked at Carol from the corner of my eye, her eyes glued to me with a thoughtful expression.

***

** 

CAROL'S POV:) 

**

***

I watched Eva carefully ever since she had come to my room early in the morning, saying she needed a day out.

It wasn't all surprising since we went out almost every single day, yet not so early in the morning. She normally was passed out till the afternoon.

We had gone to every store at the largest mall in town, went through every single expensive brands, and even the newest spring collection, yet Eva had been dazed off the entire time. Talk about bipolar.

She hadn't eaten and always had a faraway look in her eyes. I hadn't pushed her, just tried to guess what was happening in that screwed up head of hers.

I figured it was having William tied to the wall in her room, and I got this strange feeling that even through her lost-memories, she would always act strange when he was around her.

The sudden idea of her running away with him popped into my head.

I loved Eva to death, but my uncle had never said that if I shot my best friend in the head that she would become this... whatever she was.

When uncle had offered the opportunity, Eva was my first choice because she was the only person that loved me for me. Now I didn't even know this girl.

I still loved her because I knew Eva was still in there, but she had become a party-spoiled brat.

I wanted my uncle's attention because I didn't have a father. I wanted him to be proud of me as if I was Eva. But of course that couldn't happen with her still here.

I snapped my eyes back to Eva, sitting across me in the limo and watching the tinted setting sun.

We had dyed her hair a couple days ago black, and I really didn't like it. It just didn't suit her. It made her look cute and innocent, not the Eva I knew.

We had to change that.

She and I had to have a chat, I thought to myself.

Just as the limo finally came to a stop, I jumped up, grabbing her hand and pulling her behind me. 

***

****

*** 

Hopping out of the limo dragging Eva, I yelled to the two body guards, "We are in the 'fortress' and going for a walk. Do not follow us."

They didn't object, most likely happy as I walked deep into the woods with Eva. Of course they wouldn't object, they most likely hated following two teenage girls around to shop.

What surprised me the most was how Eva didn't utter a single word, making me think for a second that I was dragging a soulless body.

Once I knew we were far enough into the forest, I turned around to Eva and starred at her hard.

"Spill," I told her, putting my hands on my hips.

Her eyes flew from the ground to mine in seconds.

"Spill?" she asked.

"Yes, spill. Tell me what's wrong," I asked her softly.

This was fragile Eva, and I had to constantly remember she wasn't Eva-Eva.

The uncertainty in her eyes told me all as she looked around the forest.

"I promise not to tell uncle," I whispered for her only to hear.

Her eyes snapped back to mine, as if I had said something that caught her attention.

"You like Will, I assume?" I told her, crossing my arms.

Her widened eyes were almost too easy to read.

"What do you...," she began, but I had cut in.

"I know, that you know, that you like Will. He likes you. Did I miss anything?" I snapped at her.

Her eyes suddenly narrowed as her fists clenched, "Carol, do not try to act like you know me. You do not. It would be wise to remember that little piece of information the next time you decide to speak up at me."

I backed away, completely taken aback by her sudden change. She had never said such a thing to me.

I paused... 

It suddenly hit me like 17 ton trains.

This was something Eva-Eva would say if I snapped at her so rudely. I couldn't stop the inner joy I felt. Will was all she needed to go back to Eva, then so be it.

"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized, looking down. She always had alpha female radiating from within her, but it never came this powerful until right now.

This was a good thing, I calmed myself.

"Ugh... I apologize, too. That was uncalled for, Carol," she said silently, just as I looked up at her, pulling her into a hug.

It sucked for me since she was several inches taller than me, and definitely had a larger body than my toothpick like form.

She lightly pushed me back, chuckling, "Whoa there, Rocky. No need to hug the life out of me."

Her words were suddenly reminding me so much of old-Eva and I craved to hear more.

"Eva, you trust me just like a sister right?" I questioned.

She tilted her head, "Of course. You are pretty much my sister Care."

I smiled at her nickname for me, "Then please, I am literally begging you, just please tell me what's going on in your head. I SWEAR to all the unicorns that are covered in your closet, that I will never tell a single soul what you say."

She seemed hesitant, and I truly hoped she would just come out and say what was wrong. Or I would have to take matters into my own hands.

"Um...so as if turns out, oddly enough, I may be having some...explicit thoughts going through my head about a certain guy chained to my wall?" she told me, muttering the words and looking away.

I sighed. This was good. It was a good thing. Never mind, it was a really good thing.

"Is that all?" I asked again, not trying to push her.

It seemed as if I was wrong.

She suddenly hissed in a low voice, pulling at her hair and looked at me, "No! I hate it here, Care. We are locked up in a damn prison and can't even go to the damn bathroom without being afraid one of the 'guards' will suddenly pop up!"

I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know she felt that way.

"I love you, Care. I really do. You are pretty much considered my sister for all I care. Uncle is starting to piss me off, and I really just think it's time for us to move on. I'm old enough to take care of myself and have my own damn life!"

She huffed out, her face red at her silent screams.

My insides were tight as I thought over everything she had just said.

"And does this life happen to contain a certain guy...?" was my only response.

Her dark blood-shot eyes and red face looked towards me. Each stride she took was so graceful yet deadly.

She came up to me, her body inches away as her dark eyes narrowed down at me.

"You and I both know they do not deserve to be caged like animals. They are people. They belong to a pack. They could have a family for all we know...," she broke down at the last moment.

"They do belong to a pack, Eva," I said, her face dropping as jealousy and sadness washed over her. It was defiantly evident, "But, I am quite aware that they do not have a family." The last part made a satisfaction cross into her eyes.

She began pacing while I started to think. So this is what she was keeping in. She wanted out. And I think I was actually willing to help her.

I will miss her dearly, but if it wasn't for me, she would be the Luna of the strongest and most deadly pack in North America.

I had taken her only happiness, and I think she deserved that happiness, so I could have mine. I couldn't be smiled upon by my uncle until Eva was out of the picture. He wouldn't see me as unique until then.

There was a sudden yelling in my head, my uncle calling me and Eva inside to have dinner.

We didn't spend any time pondering anymore.

"Carol, you promise, right?" Eva asked once more, and I responded with a hug and whispering 'yip'.

***

My mate was out with the other guys, running laps around the perimeter to look out for anything.

I had made Eva to go straight to dinner and told her I was going to change before I came.

She had agreed and said she would tell uncle that.

Shaking my head, I silently headed through the halls, constantly looking behind me for anyone following me.

Thankfully, there was no one.

I stood in front of the door, sighing and pushing it open, my head beginning to have a migraine.

As soon as my foot stepped inside, I heard the deadliest growl, making me shake and whimper in my spot.

My eyes followed to the Will, the chained up figure on the wall.

"What...Have...You...Done...With...My...Mate," his eyes were coal black, his voice a deep, strange, and animalistic tone.

"You're what?" I asked, surprise clear in my voice.

The animal in a human body looked up, making me shudder at the sight. The blond sweet boy was no longer there. I had figured as much, seeing he was lost without Eva for a year.

"My mate. The one that trusted you. The one you took away from me. The one you shot in the head right in front of me. The only girl I had ever made love to. Or do you not recognize her?" I gasped as he ended each statement with a dark murderous look towards me.

They had actually made love?

They had mated!

"Oh my... Will, I promise I...I had no ide...," I started, stuttering.

He growled again, pulling against the chains to try to reach me as I pressed my back into the wall.

"What? You had no idea that we had completed the mating bond? Would that have even stopped you filthy piece of $hit from taking the only thing in my life that mattered to me? Do you know what the hell it's like to live a year without your mate, everyone telling you that they're dead, and no one having hope that they live? FucK you, Carol. You took my mate, and you turned her into something she's not. And for what?"

It took all my strength to speak up, his alpha tone completely covering me in the power it consisted.

"Look! I didn't know you two mated! I wouldn't separate mates! I didn't know! If you want to know the truth, I hate what she has become, too! It was not my intention to kidnap all your friends! It was my uncles'! I regret every taking Eva's happiness! But she still loves you, Will...," I started with shouting, then the tears had begun.

He was looking at me, glaring daggers and most likely wishing I died right then and there.

He didn't respond to anything I said, and just because he had listen to what I had to say, told me that the sweet Will was still somewhere in there.

They were both hopelessly lost.

In search of someone.

And I would try with all my power to guide them together.

"Look... I know you hate my guts," I started.

His dark laughter filled the room, "Oh, trust me, I fucKing hate you..."

I wiped the tears once more, continuing to talk, "You have a good reason to. I don't blame you, for I would be doing the same thing. But I didn't come in here to argue with you about who hates whom."

"Then please. Stop wasting my fucKing time, and by all means leave and let my mate be here instead of your ....," I stopped him there, not wanting to hear more.

"I want you to take her away," I said my eyes closed.

The room went silent as I faced him.

He just starred at me, giving me a strange look.

"I screwed up. I know that. I want Eva to be happy. I want to be happy. I want you to be happy. I want you to take Eva away from this place, let her be the Luna she deserves to be, let her be happily in love with you. She is already starting to get some of her old self back because of you. You are her cure. You will take your brother and Eva and leave this place. She deserves the right to be happy," I finished, rubbing my head.

His eyes narrowed again, "Because you took that away from her."

"Yes, I shouldn't have done what I did, I miss Eva, but if that means giving her up, then so be it," I whispered, looking him in the lightening eyes.

"And how the hell do you plan for us to get out?" he asked.

I internally smiled. Finally, we were getting somewhere.

"You may not trust me... Ever. But trust me on this, leave the escape plan to me, but the rest is you. I know you will never forgive me, Will. But I really do want Eva back, I want her to be what she was destined to be," I told him. I needed to head to dinner.

He just nodded, "If I ever find you after this, I will kill you, Carol."

I shook my head. I was going to stay out of his way for sure. I didn't want to die. I didn't want my mate to die. And if that meant leaving this place with him, without my uncle, then I would do it.

"Now just try to make her open up, leave the rest to me," I told him.

"Lance and his mate? Chase?" He suddenly asked, stopping me dead in my tracks to leave.

"Um... I'll get back to you on that? They are alive, but sadly they are not at this location," I said softly, walking towards the door.

"I want Eva back. My friend, not this party-hard girl. Make her right, Will," I told him, before heading out of the room and running down to my room to take a hot shower and wash away the stress and headache.

This was one strange day.

*

**

***

****

***

**

*

VOTE:D COMMENt? you know you wanna:P

Sorry i didn't update wednesday guys:( birthday stuff

 SO HAPPY SPRING BREAK:D!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
136K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
224K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...