Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.

32 0 0
By Gamekip99

As the gang started to welcome the new recruits, Jin and Jun needed to train and needed to actually fight someone on full strength, other than Mine or the rest. So Akame decided to help with their assassin training.

Akame: Ok. So you guys may be the new recruits, let's see your skills.

Sayo: I have really good aim with a bow and arrow.

Ieyasu: I can fight with swords and other weapons.

Jin: Here.

Jin spawns a bunch of bows and arrows and also a sword. Akame then brought over a cage with a danger beast.

Akame: Your friend killed a level 1 Danger Beast. Kill this, and we might just let you in.

The black haired assassin lets out the beast and Tatsumi attempts to pull out his sword, but Akame stops him.

Akame: Tatsumi, it's their trial.

Tatsumi: But what if-

Akame: I promise, they won't die. If they can't beat it, me or Jin will kill it.

Sayo shoots the thing straight in the eye while Ieyasu grabs a sword and repeatedly slashes the neck. But it bats him to the side as he crashes into a wall.

Sayo: Ieyasu!

Ieyasu: *cough* I'm fine. I think I need to stab the heart. The neck is thick, so normal slashes won't work.

Sayo: I'll buy you time.

The black haired girl rushes to the beast and shoots some arrows around it to confuse the beast, and Ieyasu then jumps up, and stabs it straight in the heart. The beast closes its eyes, and it falls onto the ground shortly after.

Akame: Good job.

Jun: Does anyone have a light source?

Jin gets a torch and lights it on fire for a controlled light source and it helps heal Ieyasu as Akame realizes its dinner time.

Akame: It's dinnertime.

Sayo: Oh, we can cook!

Ieyasu: Yeah!

Tatsumi: I'll help!

Jun: Me too!

Tatsumi: Ah, sorry Jun. But could it be just us 3? We haven't had some time together in a long time and, you know.

Jun: Oh, ok! Come on bro.

Jin: Ok. But bro, I want to sit as far away from Mine as possible. And from all these freaks,

====================
==========

The trio of friends were hard at work making dinner, and discussing about their new team.

Tatsumi: Kind of unique, but at the very least, we're fighting for a cause greater than ourselves, right?

Ieyasu: Yeah! And we get paid for it too!

Sayo: But they all have a Teigu, unlike us. Let's still agree to make ourselves useful and try and get a Teigu like everyone else.

Both: Uh huh.

Sayo: I still can't believe those two brothers are gods.

Ieyasu: Yeah. I guess with the fox ears it makes sense.

Tatsumi: If it weren't for them, you'd probably not be here.

Sayo: Yeah. We should give them a bit more food. Not a huge thank you, since, you know, but it's the least we can do.

Tatsumi: Ok.

As they continue to prepare food, Akame tries to sneak a bite of fruit, but Sayo slaps her hand.

Sayo: You eat when everyone else does.

Akame: Alright. Oh, hi Tatsumi!

Tatsumi: H-Hi, Akame!

She then skips a bit and Tatsumi had a bit of a blush and Sayo and Ieyasu knew what that meant. But said it once Akame left the room.

Ieyasu: You like that chick, don't ya?

Tatsumi: What?! N-N-N-no-

Sayo: It's so obvious, Tatsumi. I mean, the blush, the happier voices, those cute waves? You're in love!

Tatsumi: What if I am? She's some strong, independent, assassin, and I'm just some guy from the countryside. How can I get with her?

Sayo: I can help with that. And besides, if she doesn't like you, at least you gave it a shot.

Ieyasu: Come on. Let's get back to work on the soup.

====================
==========

Once the trio finished their work, dinner was ready. Bulat, Lubbock, Sheele, Jin, Jun, Akame, and Mine then ate their food, with Akame, Jin, and Jun getting extra, and Mine not getting as much.

Bulat: I think we know who they like in this team.

Mine: Hey! Why didn't I get as much?!

Jin: Typical arrogant. Shouldn't have bit the mouth that fed you. Maybe you can learn how to be nicer? Or did you fail Niceness 101 in school and became an assassin instead?

Jun: Sorry about my brother. Here. Take some of mine.

Mine: I don't need your pity food!

But her stomach grumbled and she reluctantly took a portion of his food.

Mine: Alright. At least you're not like your brother.

Tatsumi, despite him being insulted by Mine, he gave her a bun to eat as well.

Tatsumi: Here.

He walks off and Mine starts to feel a bit guilty towards Jun and Tatsumi, but didn't care about Sayo, Ieyasu, or Jin.

Mine: *quietly* Thanks, Jun and Tatsumi.

Jin: What was that? I thought I heard you actually being nice for once.

Mine: I SAID THANKS, OK?!

Akame feels a bit jealous once Mine starts to warm up to the boy she liked, so once the trio were done with everyone's dinner, they started to eat.

Mine: Aww, looks like you also had time to make food for yourselves, rookies.

Akame: Knock it off, Mine.

Bulat: Later, kids.

Tatsumi: Where are you all headed?

Bulat: A mission. We were specially requested for this. And Jin? Jun? You're not coming since you may have lots of experience, but not in this type of business. So you're not coming.

Tatsumi: Can I come?

Ieyasu: Not me. I'm tired.

Sayo: Well, let's stay here. We're all kind of tired.

Mine: Perfect! Right where you belong. Why don't you 3 just help make some soup while we're out?

Jin: Why don't you learn to be nice to the first couple of friends I had?

Akame: Leave them alone, Mine. They may not be much now, but give them a chance. Jin was right. This is why they gave you less food, so why don't you be nice to them instead of seeing them as weaklings?

Mine scoffs and walks out as the trio continued to hate the pink haired sniper.

Sayo: I hate that girl so much!

Ieyasu: She makes me want to punch her face!

Akame: We need to go down and fetch dinner.

Tatsumi: We just made some, Akame.

Akame: And a snack. We also need more food. So we're catching some Tuna.

Jin: Can we come too?

Jun: Yeah! I wanna help!

Akame: Sure.

====================
==========

The gang of friends walked through the forested area and began talking about Jin and Jun's lives.

Akame: So you're a bunch of godlike people but with limited powers?

Jin: Yep. Only peak strength, speed, endurance, and durability. I just couldn't believe I almost died. Thinking I could take in the world all by myself.

Jun: Hey, don't worry bro. We'll prove to dad that we're worthy of coming back. So, where's the fish?

Akame: Here.

Akame starts to take her clothes off and the brothers look away while Tatsumi falls down, blushes, and tries to cover his eyes, but Akame was luckily wearing a swimsuit underneath. She dives down and grabs 7 fish and comes back up.

Jun: Wait! Maybe I can try my powers! Water!

He tries to grasp onto the water but he was still a beginner and got none.

Jun: Well, I guess some good old fashioned swimming will work too. And maybe I can use earth attacks!

Jun dives right underwater and luckily, the water he manipulated helped propel him forward and catch 9 fish.

Jun: Come on bro, and Tatsumi! Water's fine!

Jin dives straight in and so does Tatsumi, but he notices an old relic in his pocket.

Jin: Tatsumi? What's with the relic?

Tatsumi: Oh. It's some sign that God will be with me. Or in this case, gods.

Jin: (They needed a charm like this? How sweet, yet pathetic.)

Tatsumi: Joining us or what?

Jin: Oh! Yeah!

====================
==========

Currently, Dinner came around and Sayo, Ieyasu, and even Jun started to cook.

Leone: Johnny? Your food's gonna get cold.

Jun: It's Jun.

Najenda: You two are quite impressive. Jun, your physical abilities are amazing. 9 fish. Jin, although not like your brother, you had 6 fish. And Tatsumi, it's ok you only got 3.

Akame: Barely any normal people got 3.

Tatsumi: Also, Jin? About this?

He hands Jin the charm, and the black haired fox boy starts using the power of darkness and summons it, and they end up all the way in an area of light.

====================
==========

Tatsumi: Wha?! Where are we?

Jun: Heaven. Stand down, little bro.

Benjamin: Son. I know you like humans, but I'm starting to wonder if you like them more than us.

A man in knight armor flew down and retracted his wings before looking at the table.

Jun: Oh. Hi father.

Jin: Dad.

Leone: (Aka, my future father in law.)

Jin: Zip your lips, Najenda and Leone. He'll probably want me, Akame, Tatsu, and Jin.

Benjamin: No. Just you, Jun. I told you to give the stones, and I'll immediately forgive you.

Jun: Dad, I told you there's going to be a war, and some human will steal it from here if I do!

He then shows the vision, but it was so blurry, all it was able to make out was chaos and a huge fight. And it then shows a man stealing stones.

Benjamin: Son, why are you doing this? I do not hate the humans, but if they find out too much about you, they'll disrupt not only our society, but theirs. You have to give me the stones!

Jun looks defeated and attempts to hand his Teigu, but Jin steps in.

Jin: How on earth will they disrupt our society?! We have the stones! All we can just say is that it's our Teigu! What are you so afraid of?! Are you a god, or just to lazy to do your work?! I don't want to be stuck in that cesspool you call humanity, but why are you wanting these stones so badly?!

Benjamin starts to tremble with rage, but takes some deep breaths and pulls something out of his hand.

Benjamin: I never wanted to show you this, but I have no choice.

He shows a flashback using his wings, and it plays in a cloud.

====================
==========

Benjamin was only a few millennia old, and he was fighting in a war between heaven and hell over obtaining the stones. Angels, centurions, and many creatures from heaven, fought against devils, yokai, and other hellish nightmares. Bloodshed, fire, and they even had the power of titans.

Benjamin: Father? What next?

Benjamin spoke with his father, Gabriel.

Gabriel: My son. Those titans will slowly kill themselves. You will have to fetch the stones of afterlife once they kill each other and help turn the tide of this war.

Benjamin: Yes, father.

The young guardian of heaven rushed over to an area to guarantee the stones in his grasp, but he ran into a yokai of the other side. Risa.

Lisa: My father would want these stones, Benjamin.

Lisa extends some claws and Ben pulled out a sword of light and fought. While Ben was quickly able to move in midair to attack Lisa, but she was also quite a agile fox and seductive one, and used her looks to attract Ben.

Lisa: *demure* I can't believe such a good man would do something so awful.

Benjamin: Uh, uh, uh, uh-

She right hooks him and he punches back, and they conjure magic and continue to fight each other until Benjamin has Lisa by the throat.

Lisa: Wait! Behind you!

Ben sees the titans die, and before it crushed them, he fled with her, but the titans crushed their homes.

Benjamin: This war has gone on long enough! Let's take the stones-

Lisa: -and use them to kill everyone!

Benjamin: What?! No! We hide it in the human world! I'll go to father.

Gabriel: Go where, son?

Benjamin: Down to the human world. But not before I stop this senseless war.

He reads a manual on the stone while Lisa pulls hers out and the light stone had a Trump Card in causing everyone blindness. Benjamin chose his father and Lisa to be protected and blinded everyone to where they had to stop moving in order to not hurt anyone.

Benjamin: Everyone! It's useless to keep fighting!

Angel: It's the son of Gabriel.

Demon: He's got the stones and Princess Risa!

Benjamin: These stones are powerful, but they're also evil! They have all of us give into the human trait of desire, and these should only be given to the realm where no one can obtain these artifacts. Earth!

Angel: But who'll run heaven and hell without them?

Benjamin: I will!

Lisa: And me too! We don't need the stones! Just allies for peace, not war!!

The two heroes jump into the normal world and tap their hands to activate a godly power and glide into a new world.

====================
==========

Once the duo lands down to earth, they try to look for ways to hide the stones, but they were in a city, and someone glanced at Ben's stones.

Man: Hello. What are these things?

Ben: Stones from the Afterlife.

Man: Can I have them? I want to see them.

Ben: Sure.

Lisa: No, you fool!

The man snatches the stones and runs off but Lisa runs after him while Ben summons angel wings and it attracted a lot of attention.

Man: What are you all? (These are kind of like Teigu. Maybe I can use it!)

He pulls out the Mark of Hell and shoots a beam of darkness, which causes Ben to succumb to nightmares and he crawls into a fetal position.

Man: You're an Angel. Sent from above and your fox friend. And I defeated you. Now the fox girl!

He shoots a beam of darkness which hits Lisa, but she is unaffected and seemingly is empowered by it.

Man: What?

He pulls the light beam and fires it at her, and she loses her power.

Man: Light and Dark. And these Teigu aren't even harming my body. Let's see about this!

He presses an earring and it shines, as the man develops a spider's mouth and runs to Lisa. Although he only had venom in his teeth, the venom leaked from his teeth and created constructs.

Man: Let's see how you fare against me!

He then bites Lisa and although she wasn't weak to poison, she walks over to the man.

Man: What are these stones?

Lisa: They are the Stones of the Afterlife. (What?!) One is the Crest of Heaven, Lux, the other is the Mark of Hell, Obscuro. (Shut up!) Heaven Stone gives light, water, and earth power while Hell Stone gives dark, fire, and poison power. (Ow! My head! Is he controlling me?!) I have a book on it. Remember this.

He quickly reads through the book and uses his Teigu to improve his body once it was revealed the stones could be fatal.

Man: You'll never defeat me. With my Teigu, and these two extra, I beat a god and have one as my slave! (I could take over the kingdom. Wait! Why stop there? Why not the world and the one beyond-)

Ben uses his wings to slap the man, grabs the stone of heaven, and blasts it at his wife to cure her of the poison. She then grabs the Mark of Hell, and she fires a load of poison onto him, and uses it to torture his mind. He nearly falls into a coma but is on his knees, so Lisa blasts more poison with darkness power and he falls into a coma. The duo then ran and hid it in a temple and used the power of earth to make it look old and dilapidated. But then, with their godly powers, Ben and Lisa rune proofed the door and locked it with moonlight.

====================
==========

Ben: Weeks later, there were news about "Gods in the City" and caused an uproar and debate over if they were a sign of something bad or good. Your mom comatized a man and it also caused danger. It took me forever, but I made it die down and both of us became the watchers of Heaven and Hell and became Tengoku. Back to the main point, I hid the stones, but word already got out about them, so hiding them was the best I can do. These are indestructible. Since you somehow unlocked that temple, I needed to hide those stones again. That's why I wanted them. I never planned to keep them. And this is why I don't want you to mess with the human world. All of it was from my mistakes. So please. This is your last chance, Jun.

The Night Raid group was amazed and shocked at what Jun was going to do, but Jun says to his father about his opinion.

Jun: What if I could destroy the stones?

Ben: I'd be very grateful, but that's impossible. If I can't do it, who can?

Jun: Dad. I believe you. But I believe this is something I can do on my own. With the stones. And my friends.

Jin: Me too.

Benjamin was in shock and although he respected their decision, he knew they opposed him and they needed to be punished.

Ben: It's good to have drive, but as you say Jin, "Don't bite the mouth that feeds you.". And as you seen before, I'm more than just a watcher. If this is what you really want, to do this on your own, than you're no longer bearing the powers that came with you to the human world. You only reenter and regain your powers once you hand over those stones. Or if I believe you're able to enter back.

Jun: What?!

Jin: What do you mean by that?

Ben: You're both too much stubborn in your ways. And if you think I want to do this, wrong. You're my children. It pains me to do this. But I have to take your powers if you really believe in this cause. And Tatsumi. You can keep the charm. It'll be of use one day.

He absorbs their superhuman powers and boots them out. Then he goes to his private army of heaven and hell and helps them train, all with tears in his eyes.

====================
==========

Chapter 4: End

If you like this story, make sure to look at my other works or share with your friends! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
3.3K 397 7
恋の羊羹 (Koi no Yokan) origin: Japanese meaning: The feeling upon first meeting someone that you will inevitably fall in love with
1.6K 37 9
I don't need to explain this ( I would but I have nothing) it's on the title and it's in the Bio.