TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤

2.6K 439 61
By santhiyasuresh

Teju was five months pregnant now and the whole family was pampering her so much. 

Karan entered the office, he called her  and she picked up in second ring. 

Teju " Sunny,  just now you called me. I remember everything you said , concentrate on work now "

Karan " haan ek baat bulgaye.. I have told anvi to give you scrambled eggs after sometime, she will give you and don't make her angry by saying no. My sister is pretty strict with all this okay "

Teju " Okay Mr. Husband, I will eat everything your sister gives and you both stop eating my brain now "

She huffed and he chuckled.

Karan " Okay mumma T, stop being angry at your bechara husband and give me a kiss  now "

Teju " you had your dose before leaving " she said and he frowned. 

Karan " So what, I want no. Give me or else I m not going inside the cabin and let all the female staffs drool over me"

Teju " you shameless, just get inside your cabin now if u don't want to sleep outside our room for a week "

Karan " honey, u can't sleep without me.. We both know it "

Teju " in your dreams.. " she said flipping her hairs and he thought something and smirked . 

Karan " In my dreams, really baby.. Remember the night yesterday , you wanted to cuddle me, you didn't let me finish my work and you were on top of me and then we... "

Teja was blushing remembering their night moments " stoppppppppp.. Besharam.. "

Karan " Haan toh mei hu besharam, give my kiss now "

She slapped her forehead and give him kiss over the call. He facetime her immediately making her eye wide, she picked the call and he was pouting.  He was already inside the cabin and she blushed and kissed him over the call making him grin. 

Teju " Now go and deal with the people there, bye.. I will take care of myself, dont worry "

He smiled " okay my Jaan, bye "

He ended the call and called Om who was preparing for the meeting. They both entered the conference room to see few people waiting. He addressed them professionally and Om started with a presentation.

Om finished the presentation and the other were asking some questions which he explained and they wished to change some clause which he refused .

Om "No gentleman, this is the clause and we have discussed already with our team and this is our final decision"

One of the members  " Let Mr. Kundrra say that, we don't want to discuss this clause with a mere employe " he said sarcastically.

Karan looked at him snapping his head, he smiled.  Om looked at Karan who stood up.

Karan " Mr Oberoi, do you know anything about this company and this project and have u read the details we asked you to look before coming here ? "

Mr. Oberoi " Yes I know, we have looked at it "

Karan " so poor eyesight then.. Have a look again at the front page "he pushed the documents and Mr. Oberoi. 

Karan " Can you see the name, Mr. Om Singh, COO of Kundrra empire in bold letters, I guess u can by seeing your expression.  This project belong to him and there is no relation between me and this project. And he is not a mere employee here, he owns 20 percent share here which states he is also the owner of this empire"

Mr. Oberoi " I didn't meant to insult him, I was just saying "

Karan " even I didn't insult you, was just saying, you know" he smiled widely and immediately glared at him
" Out now "

They looked confused and asked what
He replied, " those who can't respect my friend and who don't even have a courtesy to have a look at our project before coming here, we don't want such investors, you can leave and yeah, check your eyesight just like I said "

Mr. Oberoi stood up with other two
" you are doing wrong Karan kundrra, I will see how you find the bloody investor for your project "

Karan smirked "I have a better investor in my mind, you don't have to worry about that.  This way "

He showed the way to door and they left without saying anything, he turned to Om who was glaring at him.

Om " what was that "

Karan shrugged " kyaaa...i don't like that old man, didn't u see he have eye sight issues and it can be a problem in future for us " he said innocently making om sigh.

Om " sunny,  you don't need to do this"

Karan turned serious " And y can't i do this. No one can come in this office and go just like that after insulting you.. Listen Mr. Om Singh, you r the COO of this company and you the one who handle this project, so people should know this before messing with us, Don't ever be so good to the world here. And the investor is ready, he will sign the files soon, don't worry "

He left and om looked at his retreating figure with a smile and make his way to do other works. 

.....................................................................

Teju was crying bcoz she didn't get her panipoori since she had 10 already and he was refusing her.

Teju " sunny bas one more "

Karan " teju if u really cry for one more second then I m cutting off all the junk for you "

She stopped abruptly and looked at him with wide eyes while the family was just being a spectator.

Karan gave her water to drink and she nodded no. 

Karan " chup chap peelo aap, zid kararhe aap subha se"he said sternly.

She made a crying face and Papa pushed him this time and he just fell on the ground and Papa glared at him.

Papa " how dare you to scold my daughter in front of me "

Mumma " sunny, aise nahi daantna phirse"

Om " Go and do your work, we will take care of her "

Anvi " sab bhai ko kyu daant raheho, she is the one who is stubborn here "

He nodded innocently when anvi supported her and she patted his shoulder like she is there. Teju glared at both being in papa arms while both glared at her back.

Om " oh hello, y r u glaring at her now hogaya dono ka, go from here now "

They both left with anger look and teju pouted. Papa made her drink water and they sat there for sometime.  She looked at the backside again and again to see if they r coming back..

Teju  murmured " sach me gussa hogaye dono "

Papa nodded ' I guess yes "

She sighed " aap logone kyu daanta "

They looked at her with a look like
" Are u serious "  and she smiled sheepishly.

Teju " mei jake dhekti hu , what they r doing "

Om " come "

He held her hands as she placed one on her Lil bump which is visible clearly.

They walked past the lawn on backside to see them having fun watching some video in phone. 

They looked at them and ignorer, om and teju looked at each other and walked further to them.

Teju " Sunnyyyyy, mei yahan beitu " she asked so sweetly and he just placed the chair to her to sit.

Anvi pushed the other chair aside when om was about to sit and he fell down hitting his bum to the ground, teju looked at him with pity.

Om " have some mercy on husband women "

Anvi " You r not my husband anymore, I m breaking up with you "

Om stood behind her " baby, we r not girlfriend boyfriend to break up and patch up later, we r husband and wife now "

Karan " and who said she can't, sista we have one more option, you better divorce him, I will find you the best person "

Teju raised her hands to slap him and he glared at her making her hands down while om looked at them with wide eyes. 

Om "are u my best friend seriously "

Karan" says the one who just scolded me without any reason "

Om " sunny, I didn't mean to scold you" he said sweetly coming closer to him while Karan punched his stomach lightly to push him back.

Anvi " You two, stay away from us, we siblings are having fun "

Teju " Mere bina fun "

Anvi " oh Madame, y dont u go and eat some panipuri, haina bhai "

Karan " yes yes, that's good for health"

Teju looked down, she doesn't know y but her tears rolled down seeing them talking to her like that and Om looked at her again.

Om " guys stop, sunny she is really crying.. See "

Karan immediately turned to her and anvi also sat beside her. 

Karan " tejuu, stop.. You know i don't like your tears "

Teju "toh phir aap aise kyu karaheho"

Anvi " we are just teasing you, sorry.. Come on stop crying babe "

Om " teju, u really thought they r angry, how can they be angry at their baby jaan "

She looked at them and they both nodded making her smile like a baby.

Karan wiped her tears and said
" itni motu motu aasu, very bad "

She chuckled " mei moti ho gaye huna isiliye aasu bhi motu "

They laughed at her cute explanation and walked inside with her, the evening was eventful with fun and teasings.
.....................................................................

After a month, she was six month pregnant,  her belly was well seen and he doesn't miss a chance to kiss her and talk to his baby, just like now.

Karan " hey baby, papa here.. Sshhh, mumma is sleeping right, so we will talk without disturbing her okay "

He placed gentle kisses on her belly and continued his talk " you r growing very fast, I felt just now I got to know about your existence and now you r already 6 months inside.  That's fine bcoz i want to see you soon but when u will be with us, in our embrace, Tab I wish time passes slow, i don't want u to grow up soon. If it's in my wish, I will keep you with me as a baby forever but that's impossible na.. Papa can't wait to see you baby little.. "

" Mumma also can't wait "

He looked up to see her staring at him with love, he layed back properly with his one hand tracing her belly and she moved closer to him.

Teju "  so this happens when i fall asleep, private conversation with your little "

Karan " Yes and you momma T,  stop eavesdropping on us okay "

She nodded playfully and he kissed her forehead and patted her head.

Teju " she or he will be with us soon, baby will sleep with us, between us, you will watch me with the same love when I feed our little, we will have sleepless nights bcoz he or she will be active. We may not spend enough time with each other , we may have arguments on that.. We "

Karan " and we will love each other just like this, may be more than this and we will find our way to each other and we will be the best parents and we will be the best for each other, just like now "

He touched her forehead with hers and she smiled, she nodded and he kissed her forehead.

Karan " and we will romance just like this " he kissed her neck and she shivered, blame her hormones. 

The midnight turned beautiful, just like it is , always..

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story.  Thank you so much for all the love and support .

I have something to share with u all, this is all bcoz of you. I have had best ranking before also, but this story being no. 1 in destiny category is something extremely special for me and always grateful for all the love.  Thanks again.

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
39.5K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married