MY DOMINEERING CEO

由 daydream_luvr

"I have a lot in stored for me ,don't I " "Did you always make salty coffee for my father or is it only me" "... 更多

Authors note
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
This is not a chapter

chapter 2

80 33 64
由 daydream_luvr

Stacy finally got tired and  hungry  from being concerned about the fact I used my nails to scratch my skin till it bled a little so I made a deal with her to get her food if she stopped annoying me .

which made me end  up standing in line for hotdogs .

Jokes on her I would have gone here anyway to get hotdogs.I smile at the success of my plan while counting the people left to make my order .

I shouldn't have skipped breakfast this morning ,I feel the stomach acid as it burns my insides and groans in frustration

I look at the text from Stacy saying she is dying and roll my eyes contemplating if  creating  a scene is reasonable.

“Can't you take the card ,I don't have money on me”the  old man says in a desperate voice but the owner of the truck refuses rudely telling him to go to the corner to find an ATM cause he wasn't one, the old man sighs and leaves , I finally order two hotdogs.

I was about to go back to Stacy when I spotted the man looking at the corner then at his card before he sighs and walks away .

He looked so sad. Why would that mean man is cruel?

The guilt of something I didn't do starts to eat me up and I look at the hotdog knowing I am going to regret what I am about to do after .

“Hey wait up sir” I say ,as I run after him. He looks  at me panting, confused .

“Here you go” I hand  him the hotdog and he stares at me in shock .

"You don't need a child , I have money” he says as he shows me his card and I nod .

“I know that but I also know you don't have money on you so accept it”I say with my signature smile and he sighs.They always fall for the  smile .

“Thank you but give me your  number let me pay you back”he asks and I shake my head .

“It's just a few bucks no need to pay me back”I say but he shakes his head and I smile .

“How about if I see you again you pay me back”I say and he sighs before agreeing .

“Then I make sure to see you again, miss ..”he asks as he stretches his hand .

“Carina Dawson but  you can call me Carina” say, shaking his hand .

“Very well miss Carina, I will see you soon”.

He walks away and I smile , I turn around and bump into hard things .

“Ugh”I groaned , rubbing my head .Well that hurt a lot.

“Watch where you are going” I hear masculine voice say ,I look up and see a tall man look behind me , clearly oblivious to the glare I was giving him .

“Excuse me ,but you are the one that is supposed to watch where you're going” I sy glaring at him as he scoffs .

“You bumped into me, so apologize”I say, poking his chest , deep blue eyes stare back at me and give me a weird look.what are you doing Cari,you are basically caressing his chest.

He suddenly pulls me close to my waist, I  stare at his chest. It was so close that I got a whiff of his scent ,his masculine calming scent that makes my head light.

I look up at the menacingly tall dark haired man and bite my lip nervously.How can someone make me this nervous.

He leans in close to my ear and licks my ear bud ,it sends shivers down my body, a feeling pulls in between my legs .

“Or what”he whispers ,his sexy voice increases the feeling and makes my knees weak .

“O..or  I ..If you won't leave”I say, stammering a bit ,he looks at me and smirks looking over my shoulder .I turn but he holds my chin making me face him .

“You know chatterbox,there are a lot of things I would love to do and talking isn't one of them”he says, releasing my chin. I  glare at him ,what the fuck is wrong with him.

“You are a bastard”I said angrily and he smirked mockingly.

“I'm a  bastard,but I still have a father,”he says with a smirk on his face .How I wish I could rip that smirk off his face .

“Am not a chatterbox ,I have a name and it's Carina”I say annoyed at his audacity of calling me a chatterbox.

How did he know I talk a lot? Is he a stalker?

“You know Carina ,I like chatterbox better it suits you more”he says making sure to smirk at me .he is so annoying but for some reason I wanted to hear him say my name again.

“Aren't you going to tell me your name?”I ask, shocking myself.

“Like I said chatterbox,you are not worth my time”he says and walks away leaving me speechless.what annoying prick .

"Where is your hotdog? Stacy asks when I hand the hotdog to her .

"I gave it away for the good of mankind"I dramatically say as I smile  proudly not telling her the incident with the stranger,  she laughs and lands on the floor .

“The fuck Cari ,just say you ate it or it fell what the fuck was with the mankind drama you like talking about” she says and laughs ,people start staring at her  weirdly  and I roll my eyes  and try to get her of the floor but she won't budge from the ground. 

“Thinking, why am I an embarrassment in your life?”I Stacy  asks, smiling.

“Yes”I  reply sitting on the bench watching as some passersby  gave us weird looks as they passed us by. 

“Do you want me to get up?”she  asked with a sly smile as I rolled my eyes .Here we go again .

“Tell me I am not the embarrassment in your life but the light in it” she laughed as I groaned .

“Okay you're not the embarrassment in my life but the light in it”I drew the words even though they were kind of true but I wasn't going to tell her that.

“Aww , me too baby”

“Okay I got another one”

“Say will you  marry me” she bends down  on  her right knee as she holds her hands out to me as if proposing.

“Ugh, will you marry ..... Your girlfriend and stop bugging me or I will tell her”Stacy's face pales at my words and I laugh.

Her girlfriend Laura was a bit protective, always suspicious of me and Stacy almost ruined their relationship but now they are okay .

But honestly I don't really like her ,always gives me bad vibes. 

“Come on let's go it's getting dark”Stacy   gets up and walks away while I stare at her in shock .

Who made me stay here in the first place?

She turns back laughing and I get up chasing her .

                    ......

After a lovely shower I make my way to my bed ,I grab my laptop scrolling to see if the rest of the companies I contacted have responded.

I stop and shut the laptop ,I decide to do what my mum says when all things fail,I put my hands together and kneel on the bed, closing my eyes  and beginning to pray.

Dear God 

I know I don't talk to you often and I only come to you when I am in need and am sorry but please Lord help me land a job and if you do I will go to church to worship you every Sunday .

Amen.

I open my eyes to look at the laptop hoping the Lord hasn't abandoned me and check the mails and freeze. 

The biggest company in the country, Reed Enterprises, has scheduled an interview for the secretary position tomorrow.

I scream and jump on my bed happily,Stacy runs in the room with a frying pan looking around for danger.

“Guess who is going to be the new secretary of reed enterprises”I shout and jump into her arms. 

“Oh fuck you got the interview” she asks and I nod ,we both scream and jump around .

“Celebratory pasta" I  ask and she smiles .

 “Uhh  duh ,I am cooking though”she  says and I shake my head .

Since she is the only one with a stable job I decided to take over the chores of the house ,which she  doesn't like but she can't argue with me. 

Yeah that  is because you are the most stubborn girl alive .

“Come on, you know I make the best pasta”I  say, nudging her playfully while she rolls her eyes.

“Fine  as long as I get to wash the dishes ,now go cook servant and bust some tunes”she says and I laugh walking to the kitchen, connect my phone with the speakers and play  'juicy by doja cat and Tyga ' .

I get carried and end up twerking for 30 minutes with Stacy before reminding myself that I  still need to cook.

A good happy dance was needed.

 But nothing could distract me from the thoughts of that guy.Who was that

Chapter 2 done
.hope you guys enjoy
Share vote and whatever

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.4K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
1M 47.6K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
1.5M 52.4K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
4.6M 139K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...