The Sovereign of the Heavens...

Par keishirogane08

Long ago, the Seven Dragon Sovereigns and the Dragon King perished from the battle with the Usurper King of t... Plus

Character
Constellation
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dark Age of the Law (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Dark Age of the Law (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Spina di Rosula Case Files
Chapter 4: Turnabout Magician (Part 1)
Additional Voicelines
Chapter 5: Turnabout Magician (Part 2)
Questions about the OC
Chapter 6: Turnabout Magician (Part 3)
Chapter 7: Turnabout Magician - Trial (Part 4)
Chapter 8: Turnabout Magician - Trial Latter (Part 5)
Voice-lines (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Turnabout Rosa (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Turnabout Rosa (Part 2)

Background and Voice-lines

3.7K 88 22
Par keishirogane08

Information

Besides from the respected Chief Justice of Fontaine, another figure is respected throughout Fontaine, his name is Soleil, also known as the Grand Musician who composed many of Fontaine's orchestral pieces.

But besides from his musical prowess, he is a gifted detective and defense attorney, who won many cases. It is said that only Soleil is the one who can match Furina on the court.

Gaining the respect of musicians, detectives, and defense lawyers.....he was granted the title of Duke by the Palais Memoria.....and Soleil declined the title.

He mumbled from his breath saying, "The only title that I will hold is what was rightfully passed down to me."

He looked upon the clear blue sky, "The Sovereign of the Heavens."

Voice Actors

EN: Sam Riegel

JP: Yuki Kaji

Battle Voicelines

Elemental Skill 1: Objection!

Elemental Skill 2: Elementary.

Elemental Skill 3: Hold it.

Elemental Burst 1: Be purified by light!

Elemental Burst 2: Flow, Sea of Illumination.

Elemental Burst 3: It is finished.

Voicelines

About Neuvillette

The current Sovereign of Hydro? He is the Chief Justice of Fontaine, and just as his authority, he is calm like a silent river. It is a rare sight for him to cause a surge amongst the tide.

Ah, whenever it rains, huh. It is due to him being aware to the emotions contained in every raindrop, especially as these emotions can be unleashed during a trial.

About Furina: On False Accusations

I decided to be a defense lawyer as the defendant can be detained via false charges. As someone who knew the injustice that my predecessor faced before, I cannot allow Focalors to just charge everyone based on her speculations or for her so called drama.

About Furina: During a trial

One time, I am defending a client who was accused of murder. The evidence all point towards the defendant, and to make it worse, Focalors was the prosecutor and she really built up a strong case. However, I managed to defend my client by cross examining witnesses, comparing them to the evidence submitted in the court, and through that, I managed to gain another day for investigation.

If you managed to get another day to investigate, you should take that as a chance to look out for new information or answer the questions that were brought up during the last trial.

About Cyno

I heard of the General Mahamatra of Sumeru. If he is the Akademiya equivalent of Fontaine's Chief Justice. However, I like how he carry out justice. He caughts the convicted on the act and delivers the corresponding punishment. To that, I respect his way of dealing with criminals.

About Navia: Before the Resolution of the Disappearance Case

I heard about what happened to her father, Mr. Callas. I was abroad in Inazuma when his trial was held. If I've been there and wasn't too late, maybe Navia is still with her father until now.

About Navia: After the Disappearance Case was resolved

I am glad that Mr. Callas' case was finally closed. However.......at the very least, we were able to put his soul in peace. I am also glad that Navia finally got the justice she longed for.

About Wriothesley

I was actually his defense lawyer when he got convicted of murder. When I asked him about what happened, he just straight up admitted it. He confessed and that is how he landed on the Fortress of Meropide.

To be honest, his reason was noble yet his method was wrong. If he only just ran to the Gardes and sought protection, maybe things could've changed for him.

Alas, fate is cruel but it can turn out to be beautiful sometimes.

About Clorinde

The Champion Duelist, when I asked about Mr. Callas' case, Clorinde told me that she bearing guilt when she fought Mr. Callas. She was only doing her duty, and Mr. Callas was willing to fight to the death to defend his honor and probably protect his daughter, that is probably the reason why Clorinde said that she bears that guilt.

About Lyney

Ah, the famous magician Lyney. Sleight of hand and preparations are one of the keys in performing his tricks. But to the trained eye and via deduction, one can desconstruct the secret of how a magician made the flower disappear or maybe even swapped places. Still, if that makes the audiences happy.

About Lynette

If Lyney is the light, Lynette is the shadow. Of course they would always be together, they coordinate with each other and completes the performance. I also heard how she and Lyney ended up on the Fatui. Humans.....*sigh*

About the Anemo Archon

The God of Freedom........yes, what a beautiful ideal. I wonder he can also figure out how to free himself from the shackles of the Usurper.

About the Geo Archon

The God of Contracts. Contracts are agreements by both parties to achieve a certain goal. But if one breaks it, the goal is impossible to reach. I guess the God of Contracts created a contract to end all contracts, to end his contract to the Usurper. However, will the Usurper terminate that contract? Who knows?

About the Electro Archon

The God of Eternity. What does eternity really means to her? Is it only the passage of time without end? I see. However, someday, she will have to face the End of Eternity. How ironic isn't it?

About the Dendro Archon

The God of Wisdom. Being the youngest yet alone being the wisest amongst the Seven. Was it because of her connection to the World Tree? But how deep can wisdom comprehend? How much truth can it uncover, how much lies can it be refuted? Will she be able to answer questions that lie from the past?

About Charlotte

That reporter from the Steambird. Her search for the truth is remarkable but the way she puts some twists on the truth can be compared the same way as putting berries on a gratin. 

About Freminet

That marine diver. It seems like he is fascinated by the beauty of the ocean. I admit, the ocean is beautiful, but so does the sky as well. Humans can dive to the ocean. Unfortunately, they can't fly to the heavens to gaze upon this beautiful world, and the truth that lies within.

About Vision 1

Visions? Those gems that came from the Usurper? Haha.....hahahahahahaha! I saw many Vision bearers who think they have the blessings of these so-called "gods" in the form manipulating one of the seven elements. The stolen authorities and Visions are nothing compared to the ancient power that my fellow Sovereigns and I possess.

About Visions 2

Some members of the Seven don counterfeit Visions? What for? Blending with their people? As if that could help. Sooner or later, they will have to use their power on their own and reveal theirselves. 

About Delusions

How can humanity stoop even lower? Humans, they can also be foolish sometimes.

Hobbies

Composing music helps me take my mind off things. It can also be a way of expressing my emotions. Truly a beautiful art if you would ask me.

Favorite Food

Potato gratin is smooth and easy to eat. It may be heavy to some but it can be a satisfying meal. Baking it to perfection and eating it straight out from the oven is my recommended way of eating this dish.

Disliked Food

If it wasn't cooked well.....then it is not worthy of being consumed. I'd rather not to get sick simply because of a sloppy food.

About the Dragon Sovereign

Just like Neuvillette, I don't remember much about the era of my predecessor. As for the reason I was born with human form was because my Ancient Authority was weakened. However, I can gain it back once one of the Seven Sovereigns was able to get their authority back. Then, I will be able to expel the Usurper from this world. But I will bide my time, I want that all the Seven Sovereigns shall judge the Usurper King, and to do so, they have to get their authorities back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31K 1.6K 24
!! adapted from the oneshot called "happy wife happy life" from my oneshot book "your delusion" !! Y/N L/N WAS THE SHIELD OF SNEZHNAYA, by being used...
16.4K 827 9
[ON BREAK] ━✦𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 In which, the Iudex raises a child who was abandoned right before his eyes. Except, he...
739 58 4
❝ If the stars hadn't fallen, would you make a wish tonight? If stars are lost, would you spare time to take a sight? If stars don't twinkle, could y...
23.8K 656 21
[Takes place after the Fontaine's main quests, so massive spoilers in that story. No spoilers for Furina's personal quest.] After seeing Furina's dem...