ℛ𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒮𝒶: 𝒯𝒽ℯ ℛ𝒶𝓉𝒽ℴ�...

By Twilight_bee11

𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓢𝓪: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝓰𝒶 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓂𝒹 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎... More

Disclaimer
Ranvijay Disha
RAHA
PAST I
PAST II
Family
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Last day
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Message
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Message

Chapter 15

1.2K 68 0
By Twilight_bee11

Chapter-15

Knock knock

A knock was heard on the door and the other person came in after hearing a positive reply.

"Hukum,"

Ranvijay looked up to see Viraj standing at the entrance of his office.

He looked at Vikram once and the latter excused him quickly leaving the two brothers alone. He raised one eyebrow asking Viraj to speak while lighting his donfield cigar.

Viraj took a deep breath, closing the door behind him he moved to where Ranvijay was sitting.

"What are you doing here, bhai sa hukum? Aren't you coming to office?"

"I was doing some work, Viraj"

Ranvijay said and got up from his seat he moved towards the large window looking outside his office.

"What is it, Viru?"

Ranvijay asked Viraj not moving his gaze from the glass window as Viraj stood at his place in silence.

"I am not a kid, bhai sa hukum. Stop calling me that,"

Viraj walked and stood besides his elder brother.

"You all are kids for me, Viru, no matter how grown up you are,"

Ranvijay said and placed his arm around Viraj's shoulder.

"Bhai sa, are you happy?"

Viraj asked breaking the silence between them.

"It doesn't matter, Viraj"

Ranvijay stated crushing the cigar in the ash tray.

"It does, bhai sa. You have given us everything we wanted even before asking. You did everything to make us happy and now you also deserve it. Your happiness also matters....it matters alot, bhai sa hukum,"

Viraj told frowning at his brother's statement.

"Viraj....my happiness lies in yours, that's it. I want you all to stay happy,"

"But bhai sa...."

Ranvijay stopped him from speaking any further as he walked them both out of his cabin.

"You don't have to worry about anything, Viraj. Trust me I will handle everything, you just have to make me proud,"

Viraj nodded at Ranvijay's words and said,

"I will, bhai sa hukum. I want to become just like you so that one day I can also look after our family,"

Ranvijay patted his brother's shoulder.

"You realized your responsibility is enough.....until I am here, there's no need for you to worry about it."

"By the way, what was the real purpose of you coming here,"

Ranvijay inquired.

"Actually bhai sa Ratan Singh ji was telling baba hukum (Narendra) about something and I just wanted to know about it...."

Viraj said and informed Ranvijay about whatever he heard.

"Don't worry about that old man, Viraj. Ratan Singh had gone mad,"

Ranvijay remarked laughing off the topic.

"But he is the most trusted man of baba hukum. He trusts him more than anyone,"

Viraj said.

"I will see about it,"

Ranvijay added.

Ratan Singh, the old man in his late fifties is far more clever then one could comprehend. His grey hairs and beard giving away the years of experience that he had gained working for the Rathores. The scary look on his face can frighten away anyone but more than the looks his sharp brain scares people.

And Ranvijay knows it well enough as his son Vikram works for him. Seeing the capabilities that Vikram possess, he could clearly understand his father Ratan Singh's brain working. Also his father won't just trust anyone until that person is actually proficient enough.

"Hukum..."

Both Ranvijay and Viraj turned at the voice and found the one about whom they were talking just now standing in front of him. As if he knows that the brothers were just talking about him, better bad mouthing about him.

"Ohh, Ratan Singh what are you doing here? Did you resigned working for my father?"

Ranvijay questioned moving towards the man who was wearing a big red turban on his head looking absolutely horrifying along with his dark complexion and big mustache.

Ratan Singh just smiled abit hearing Ranvijay and said,

"Currently, I have no plans of resigning, hukum. I am happy working for your father."

"Oh! I was happy for a second thinking that now I can have you for myself,"

Ranvijay said faking hurtful expression.

"I apologise for the inability of my son that you have to say so, hukum"

Ratan Singh said bowing his head a little.

Anyone could be confused with the twisted words of Ranvijay but Ratan Singh knew him since his childhood and understands his every move well enough.

"No–no, Vikram is really good in his work but still not good enough like you," Ranvijay spoke.

"I wanted to talk about something, hukum"

Ratan Singh said pulling back to the main purpose of him coming here.

"Sure,"

Ranvijay agreed on Ratan Singh's words and diverted his attention to Viraj signalling him something then went away along with Ratan Singh.

Viraj's POV

I gazed at his back as he walked ahead of me in a much faster pace along with Ratan Singh ji while I jogged behind him still keeping a metre distance.

This is what I have always done and will continue to do so, walking behind bhai sa on his footsteps.

Bhai sa hukum has always been our biggest support and strength which made us who we are today. All I ever want in life is to become capable enough to support him in times required, so that he won't take all the responsibilities over his shoulder.

As far as I can remember, I had seen him work hard for our family. Not for once have I seen him fall weak and lose control over himself. I have seen him working day and night, helping people when in need, always being there for everyone but one incident changed everything.

No one in the family knows what happened that day which changed the sweet charming prince into a ruthless king that people see now.

He's been a father figure for all of us, handled everything on his own without saying anything and now when he's married I hope bhabhi sa becomes his support. Because even if he doesn't say anything about it he really needs someone besides him. Not just him but every human being needs someone whom they can rely on for some support.

Bhai sa has been that support for us all his life and now he needs one for himself as well. Maybe I am expecting too much but like everyone else I have also some hopes with bhabhi sa, she is really nice. At the time when bhai sa went to Australia without informing anyone we all were angry but she didn't said even a word to show her dejection.

Whatever is going on between them both, everyone can clearly see it but has not pointed out as we all want them to solve it themselves. Bhai sa has been avoiding bhabhi sa for almost a week and we can sense that something has happened but bhabhi sa denies it everytime we ask her. He didn't wanted to get married and wasn't happy with it when baba hukum told him. But it has happened already and he should try to make it work.

Like everyone else I also hope to see them like normal couples because they seem like they can be a power couple but again in our family nothing is like normal. There are things which are just too messed up.

Lost in these thoughts I walked through the corridors heading to the office as there's lot of meetings lined up when I heard my name being called from behind.

Turning I found bhabhi sa coming in my direction with something in her hands which seemed like a carrybag.

"Viraj,"

She said with a smile coming to stand in front of me.

"Ji, bhabhi sa hukum"

I spoke with a smile on my face as well looking at her.

She is nothing less then a mother for me even though she is just two years elder, as I respect her alot. With the love and care she provides to everyone of us siblings, it feels like we are her own kids.

"Your bhai sa won't be eating food here so please take this for him,"

She asked showing me the bag which actually had lunch for him.

As I said, she is really caring for everyone as much as I have understood in all these days.

"I will, bhabhi sa. You don't have to ask just order me,"

I told her taking the bag from her hands and looked inside to find more than one lunch box in it, so I asked,

"Bhabhi sa hukum, why so much? As far as I know bhai sa don't each this much,"

"No, Viraj. I have packed food for all of you,"

She laughed a bit at my comment and told me. She has packed food for not for just bhai sa but for baba sa, Vikram bhai sa and me.

Hearing this, I couldn't control myself from stepping forward and hugging her.

"You are amazing, bhabhi sa hukum"

I stated and then bid her bye leaving for the office taking the bag along with me.

___________________

Finally here is a new chapter for you all. I have been abit involved with my studies and assignments. Hence, got delayed in publishing the chapter.

Well I also apologise in advance if the further chapters come late since the exam season is on and my finals are approaching soon as well.

And thank you to everyone who is voting on the chapters and if you have forgotten to give vote on any please do.

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 21.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
52.7K 1.7K 27
The Betrayal series #1 [ ON HOLD ] ♡ - 🥀 - ♡ Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaan...
53.9K 2.3K 35
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
13.1M 769K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...