wonderland. sam kerr

By caitlinfoordsgf

Come here as I whisper in your ear. More

wonderland.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

three.

1.2K 59 35
By caitlinfoordsgf

"Wake up sunshine"

"Shut the fuck up Caitlin" Aurelia snapped. Drawing her covers closer, blinding herself from the shining light her bestfriend let into the room.

Sam, Steph, Alannah and Macca sat on Sam's best, fully dressed in causal clothes. Giggling as they watched Caitlin jump onto Aurelia's bed.

Aurelia wrapped her fingers around her pillow, throwing the cushion at Caitlin. It made a thumping sound as it hit Caitlin's face. "Get a life Caitlin. Stop ruining mine."

"You're such a grump" Caitlin rolled her eyes "the fact that everyone things your this ray of sunshine, who's so innocent is such bullshit." The older girl grabbed a pillow of Sam's bed "wake the fuck up."

"I could not imagine living with them, if this is a morning with the pair" Alannah shook her head with a chuckle.

Steph sighed "it's a struggle. Just wait until you hear about the fights at breakfast. "You ate all the fucking pancake mix you stupid bitch"" Steph mimicked Caitlin's voice. "I fucking brought it you fucking dickhead. Stop eating all my food"" she mocked Aurelia.

"I don't sound like that" Caitlin and Aurelia shot up.

Steph raised her eyebrows "yeah. You do."

Caitlin and Aurelia looked at one another, partly offended. Caitlin shook her head "there's now way we sound like that."

Aurelia nodded her head "Stephs just thinks cause she's older, she's better than everyone else. She needs to be humbled quickly"

The two bestfriends snuck a sneaky look at one another. Both grabbing a pillow, in a swift motion, they began to hit their captain with pillows over an over again. Evily laughing as Steph fell back onto the bed and Alannah, Macca and Sam jumped up from the bed. Grabbing more pillows.

"What — the — fuck" Steph yelled.

Suddenly, there were five pillows hitting her. Steph slumped her shoulders. Accepting her fate.

────────────────────────────────

Before the team was going to training, Macca had made the proposal of a Macca's breakfast run. In which no a single Matilda could turn down, and the six girls had gone down to the nearest McDonalds.

Aurelia poured the maple syrup over the hotcakes she had gotten, passing the leftover sauce to Caitlin, who had gotten the exact same thing.

"I'm gonna miss these Macca's runs when we go back home" Alannah shakes her head with a sad sigh

Steph nods her head "Cait, Rory and I will have one every morning and we'll FaceTime you all. That is.   .   . If we all sign back on?" She questions, looking at her two Aresenal teammates.

Caitlin nodded her head. "Arsenals my second home, and I haven't gotten a single good offer since Aresenal, so hell to the no."

All eyes fell onto the last Aresenal played, who had stayed awfully quiet. Caitlin's eyebrows furrowed "come on Rory?"

Aurelia shook her head "of course I'm signing on, but is it a good time to tell you, that it will only be for  a year?" She grimaced.

"What?" Steph shouted. Drawing the attention of ither costumers. She sheepishly apologised. "What the actual fuck Aurelia Stella Keene? Where are you going? You're not retiring are you?"

Aurelia giggled "you know me Steph, I'm old and wrinkly." She looked around at everyone else, noticing everyone's confusion. Including Sam's. "I — let's just say, I received an offer. That I would be an idiot to turn down"

"Oh?" Caitlin snaps playfully "so you're just gonna get up and leave? Cause someone else gave you a 'better offer' who even is this motherfucking club? I bet you we can beat them."

"Chelsea" Aurelia answered.

Caitlin's face fell. Her eyes turned to Sam "you dirty little bitch — I'm gonna beat your ass — you can't just take my bestfriend, my Aresenal girlfriend and fucking think you can get away with this. I'm gonna ruin your life your fucking short ass—"

"Caitlin. Inside voices" Alannah scowls, giving a small smile to costumers who were looking over.

Steph looked between Aurelia and Sam, crossing her arms. She leant against the back of her seat "I see how this is."

Sam raises her arms in defence "I had no clue about this offer"

"Don't act like your not cheering inwardly" Steph snapped. Receiving an elbow to the stomach from Macca.

"She should be happy" Aurelia spoke up, linking her arm around Sams "i'm Like, totally her favourite person in the world."

"You are. Trust me" Macca mumbled under her breath, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sam groaned loudly. Shoving her face into Aurelia's neck.

"Mac, I have no idea what your doing that's making Sammy feel this way. But it must stop immediately before the old hag gets very annoyed, and I have to deal with it tonight" Aurelia gritted

Macca's jaw dropped "I didn't do anything!"

Aurelia ran a hand through Sam's tied up hair "sure you didn't. Mackenzie."

"You had the government name come out!" Alannah shouts "man you're in for it."

"I didn't even do anything" Macca defends herself

"Clearly you did" Steph nodded

────────────────────────────────

Aurelia gets into Sam's car after training, connecting her Bluetooth to Sam's car. She began to start up the tune of 'the last great American dynasty'

     " Rebekah rode up on the afternoon train. It was sunny. Her saltbox house on the coast. Took her mind off St. Louis "

Sam tapped her fingers against the stering wheel "so, if you're going signing on for a year at Arsenal. Does that mean you're gonna take the Chelsea deal."

       " Bill was the heir to the Standard Oil name and money And the town said, "How did a middle-class divorcée do it? "

Aurelia shrugged "i only told Cait I was signing on for a year, so I could get a reaction out of her, wanted my revenge after her loving awakening this morning. I'm not actually sure, what I'll do."

      " The wedding was charming, if a little gauche. There's only so far new money goes. They picked out a home and called it "Holiday House "

"So you're considering the move to Chelsea?" Sam questioned with raised eyebrows

       " Their parties were tasteful, if a little loud. The doctor had told him to settle down. It must have been her fault his heart gave out "

Aurelia shrugged again "I mean, playing at Chelsea's what I've always wanted. As a little girl, I mean. But Aresenal, Aresenal is home. I've got my girls there. Sure, I can see Caitlin and Steph everytime we play for the Matildas. But I've got Katie there, I have Beth, Leah's there—"

        "And they said. There goes the last great American dynasty. Who knows if she never showed up, what could've been. There goes the maddest woman this town has ever seen. She had a marvelous time ruinin' everything "

"Leah, right" Sam says, the name falling off her tongue like a foreign language.

        " Rebekah gave up on the Rhode Island set, forever. Flew in all her Bitch Pack friends from the city. Filled the pool with champagne and swam with the big names "

Aurelia furrowed her eyebrows "seriously, what's this one-sided feud you have with Leah?" She questioned. Sam always treated Leah like she was the worst person, Sam wasn't like that with anyone else, Sam was a kind hearted person, but Leah always got to her.

        "And blew through the money on the boys and the ballet. And losin' on card game bets with Dalí "

"Nothing" Sam shook her head, refusing to fess up the truth "nothing at all."

        "And they said. There goes the last great American dynasty. Who knows if she never showed up, what could've been. There goes the maddest woman this town has ever seen. She had a marvelous time ruinin' everything "

Aurelia scoffed. "Clearly, It's not nothing. You find every reason to hate on her when she did nothing wrong —"

        " They say she was seen on occasion. Pacing the rocks, staring out at the midnight sea. And in a feud with her neighbor. She stole his dog and dyed it key lime green "

"We all watched her break your heart Rory" Sam sighs "I know she didn't mean as much harm as she caused, but she destroyed you."

        " 50 years is a long time. Holiday House sat quietly on that beach. Free of women with madness, their men and bad habits. And then it was bought by me "

"That was years ago Sam" Aurelia replied. "You can't hold a grudge that never had anything to do with you."

         " Who knows if I never showed up what could've been. There goes the loudest woman this town has ever seen. I had a marvelous time ruinin' everything "

Sam pulled into the carpark of their hotel. Aurelia chewed on her lip "but yes, I have been thinking of taking the offer for Chelsea. For more reasons than one."

" I had a marvelous time ruinin' everything
A marvelous time ruinin' everything. A marvelous time. I had a marvelous time "

She stole one last glance at her captain, before opening the door and heading inside the hotel. Walking past her own room, she continued to stalk down the hallway. Raising her fists up to the wooden door.

Caitlin opened the door with raised eyebrows "I just saw you, like thirty minutes ago."

Aurelia smiled, walking past her. "Kyra, baby!" She cheered, running up to the bed Kyra was laying on. Rory jumped onto it, wrapping her arms around the younger girl.

Kyra dropped her phone, immediately hugging the older girl back. "Rory! I missed you"

"You saw each other. Thirty minutes ago" Caitlin reminded them. Sitting at the end of Kyra's bed "what do you want, bitch?"

Aurelia cleared her throat. Preparing herself to explain exactly why she had come to their room. She sat up. Playing with her thumbs. Twirling them against one another "say. . . Hypothetically, you were offered to move to a football club, that was one you've dreamed of going on, but it also had someone that you thought about constantly there. What would your opinion on the matter be?l

Caitlin crossed her arms "are you telling me? That you're thinking about moving to Chelsea, because you've got a major crush on Sammy?"

"No" Aurelia shook her head quickly "it's not a crush"

"And yet you think about her a lot" Kyra added

Aurelia nodded her head "I think about her sometimes. . . Like five, hundred. . . Thousand times a day."

Kyra giggled "you've got a crush on the team captain"

Aurelia's eyes widened "No I don't!"

"You so do" Caitlin laughed

"Okay. Maybe i do" Aurelia shoulders slumped as she admitted to defeat "but you two can't tell a soul. This information can't get out. It will ruin everything"

Caitlin rolls her eyes "that's what they always say, and then they get into a relationship."

Aurelia fell onto the bed again. "I want to watch the titantic. I want to cry."

"Why?"

Aurelia slowly turned her head towards Kyra, tears present in her eyes "because I like someone I don't want to like."

────────────────────────────────

There was a knock on Kyra and Caitlin's door.

With Aurelia fast asleep on Caitlin, basically holding the girl down. Kyra slowly got up. Pausing the ending of the titantic, as if she hadn't seen it a thousand times before. It's what you got when you were friends with Aurelia.

Kyra was met with Sam. "You good?" She questioned

"Have you seen Rory? I thought she went to Charli's room but Charli just came to my room so she could annoy Rory — and you know Rory — if no one knows where she is, that girl is a goner. She could be buying a jellyfish right now — or dead —"

"She's sleeping" Kyra answered, stepping away from the door. She allowed Sam to see the two Arsenal players laying on Kyras bed. "She started crying halfway through the titantic and fell asleep like a newborn baby. She's fine though Sam."

"Of course she did" Sam rolled her eyes. "Okay — okay, I'll leave you three to finish the movie. I just wanted to make sure she was safe. And not buying a jellyfish"

Kyra chuckled quietly, it was around midnight and the hallways were dead silent. "We get it, you're concerned about your girlfriend."

Sam lightly slapped Kyra's hand "shut up. She could hear you."

Kyra chuckled, shaking her head. Sam could hear the soft taunting laugh of Caitlin. "If you're not interested in watching the rest of the titantic with us, you are able to leave now Sammy. Rory's fine."

Sam nodded. Beginning to walk away. Kyra closed the door. Facing Caitlin "we have a lot to work on."

Plan; Aurelia and Sam. Was a go.

────────────────────────────────

Maisie Speaks

Sorry for the lack of updates. I really couldng be bothered. Anyways they're kind of a fast burn of like, knowing they like each other but not dating yk. Idk i give up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 526 44
hi guys basically this is like my first story to do in my spare time for fun and stuff and so far i am managing to post every day or every 2 days but...
24.9K 503 17
Sequel to adopted by the USWNT with a twist. If you haven't read that I suggest you read that first.
PTX One Shots By Kitty

General Fiction

3.6K 80 9
Pretty self-explanatory
710K 9.6K 35
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗲�...