starving [hailee steinfeld on...

By hardcore_superstar

"i didn't know that i was starving 'til i tasted you..." a collection of one-shots featuring hailee steinfeld... More

frequency of all we know... [H.Steinfeld]
come back home (i'm afraid of disappearing) [K.Bishop]
it's you that i've been missing [H.Steinfeld]
coming up for air [H.Steinfeld]
sneaking out into town, holding hands, just killing time. [H.Steinfeld]
guess we lied [H.Steinfeld]
karma is the girl on the screen, coming straight home to me [H.Steinfeld]
i think i love you still [K.Bishop]
stars by the pocketful [H.Steinfeld]
my thoughts will echo your name [H.Steinfeld]
remind me i'm alive [H.Steinfeld]
honeycomb [H.Steinfeld]
shock to your system [H.Steinfeld]
with friends like you, who needs friends? [H.Steinfeld]
my ears fill with the sound of you kneeling [K.Bishop]
meet me there, i'll give you your roses [H.Steinfeld]
one step forward, three steps back [H.Steinfeld]
deep blue, you painted me golden [H.Steinfeld]
keep on coming back for more [H.Steinfeld]
get her back! [H.Steinfeld]
sinking deeper into you [H.Steinfeld]
no such thing as good grief [K.Bishop]
you can see it with the lights out [K.Bishop]
the sweetest torture one could bear [H.Steinfeld]
bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire [K.Bishop]
like words left unsaid [H.Steinfeld]
can you see right through me? [K.Bishop]
my rotten mind and how much it worships you [H.Steinfeld]
for your love, i'll do whatever you want [K.Bishop]
i'm all skeleton and melody [K.Bishop]
you're my morning sun [H.Steinfeld]
is it cool that i said all that? [H.Steinfeld]
what your hands were made for [K.Bishop]
make you mine this season [K.Bishop]
kissing in the crossfire [K.Bishop]
caught myself [K.Bishop]
make every mistake [H.Steinfeld]
ain't that the kicker [K.Bishop]

a kiss to every scar [H.Steinfeld]

1.7K 45 5
By hardcore_superstar

pairing: servicetop!hailee steinfeld x [inexperienced] bottom!reader

summary: hailee sets out to show you the ropes of acting on a tv show...unfortunately, your very obvious crush on her distracts her enough to stop being so professional.

warnings: smut -> no minors allowed [this is technically porn with plot but the plot isn't important; fingering [R receiving]; praise + petnames; needy hailee [yes, this deserves a warning]; technically public sex but not really [aka sex in hailee's trailer but she forgets to lock the door]; hailee being overly protective but also very horny; R is technically younger than hailee but the age gap isn't that important, the height gap is though :) [sorry to my tall peeps]]

wordcount: 2.4k

a/n: this request comes to you straight from one of my frequent anons on tumblr. i tried to balance the fluff and the smut but well...you already know i always end up getting carried away. i TRIED, though. i'm going to make an announcement soon regarding writing hailee so stay tuned for that because it's going to be important. anywho, hope you enjoy <3

* * * * * * *
You're no stranger to surreal experiences.

It seems like your entire life ever since being cast in your first TV role has been a series of unbelievable experiences after the other. Most of said experiences have been due to the overall excitement that comes with learning lines, going to outfit fittings, and talking through scenes with amazing directors and producers.

However, the biggest, most surreal, of all the amazing things you've done has been meeting, working, and getting to know Hailee Steinfeld herself. The reasons for that are endless since you're not only a genuine fan of her but you also have a not-so-small crush on her.

A crush that has thankfully managed to pass by undetected considering your overall awe at the work you get to do every day. It's managed to be so undetected that you haven't noticed how mutual the admiration that flows between the two of you actually is.

You're not totally oblivious so you have picked up on some of the looks she sends your way and on the way she's so adamant about helping you maneuver through the many obstacles that come with being on set all day. None of that seems like anything more than her being nice since you're so new to a life that she's lived for so long so you've never questioned it.

Plus, you like the feeling of her hand on your waist way more than you're willing to admit to anyone. (Especially her)

Which is how you ended up getting talked into staying on set to watch Hailee finish her last scene of the day. It's not something completely uncommon since you love watching her and the director in action but the brunette promised to buy you dinner afterward, something that's never happened before.

Your heart and mind have already made up more than enough excuses to overshadow the very clear intentions behind Hailee's invitation but nothing can take away the pure joy you feel from being near her.

A joy that draws in the actress like nothing else.

"What'd you think?" Hailee asks as she approaches you, her face lit up by a smile you know all too well.

"You're incredible," you reply the same way you always do and successfully draw a little chuckle out of her. "Seriously, I don't know how you do it."

"Practice...and way too much free time."

She reaches a hand out to you, an unspoken question lingering in the air between you. You waste no time in taking her hand and letting her guide you toward her trailer so she can change back into her normal clothes.

The walk is spent in the comfortable silence that always seems to follow the two of you and you pretend not to notice the way she keeps looking over at you with every few steps. You know exactly why her eyes keep shifting over to you but you can't find it in yourself to be embarrassed about it.

Despite how used to being on set you might be by now, you still admire each and every detail as if it was the first day again. Part of it comes from how unbelievable it all still is and another part of it comes from how cool everything is. There's always so much to take in and it's become a habit of yours to be present and grateful for every moment.

A habit that, unbeknownst to you, Hailee finds really adorable.

The list of things she likes about you is quite long but at the top of the list are your wide-eyed looks of wonder and the smile on your face nothing seems to wipe away. It's no secret that the brunette has taken a liking to you, especially in her attempts to make sure nothing snuffs out the bright beams of sunlight you carry inside of yourself. She knows exactly what that's like and she'd sooner lose her role as Kate Bishop than let you fall into any dark spirals.

"So..." She speaks up, gently pulling you closer to her side. "Did anything exciting happen besides watching me?"

Your cheeks flush at her words which makes her grin. "Sort of. Florence and I talked about walking around New York tomorrow since it's just going to be you and Jeremy filming scenes."

"Oh, yeah? Where are you thinking of going?" She leads you into her trailer while you launch into the specifics of all the places you want to visit and the things you want to see.

The brunette watches you intently, although her attention slips from the words you say to the genuine excitement your body language conveys. You're too busy talking to notice the way she's eying you or the way she keeps licking her lips.

You finish your explanation only to be met with complete silence and Hailee's tall frame leaning comfortably against the door to her trailer.

"Lee? Were you even listening?"

The tiniest of pouts tugs at your lips and the actress is quick to make her way over to you, completely forgetting about the unlocked door and her promise of taking you to dinner. "I'm sorry, baby, you're just too cute, I got distracted."

The "apology" makes your heart skip a couple of beats and you're sure she notices your flustered state. "I guess that's fine. I should probably go anyway so you can change."

You look away from her and attempt to walk away but she stops you with a gentle hand on your shoulder. The contact makes you stiffen, not because it's unwelcome but because it sends an overwhelming amount of feelings through your entire body. "You okay, y/n? I didn't make you uncomfortable, did I?"

Your eyes remain locked on the ground below you as you shake your head. The lack of a verbal response only serves to worry the brunette further and her free hand quickly tilts your chin up until her warm eyes meet yours.

She doesn't say anything but the question on her face is obvious.

"I'm not uncomfortable," you force yourself to answer. "I just...I think I like it too much."

The concern in her eyes shifts to something else, something bordering on passion, but you're far too embarrassed to question it. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be nervous. I like you too."

The words don't fully register in your brain at first. Sure, you've lived through a lot of unbelievable moments but this is something right out of those dreams you can never tell a single soul about.

"You...you what?"

Hailee chuckles, taking the smallest of steps forward so your bodies are practically touching. "I like you too, baby. I hate to break it to you but you're not as subtle as you think."

"Neither are you," you blurt out.

She leans in a little and your eyes instantly drop down to her lips. "I know."

Her whispered words are the only warning you have before she claims your mouth with her own. Whatever shock you feel fades away almost instantly and you can't stop yourself from wrapping your arms around her and pulling her closer.

You're so caught up in her kiss that you don't fully register the way she gently pushes you up against the nearest wall and presses herself as close to you as physically possible. You don't register anything besides the feeling of her lips and the way your hands tangle in her hair so easily.

Hailee's not as zoned out as you are, though, and her ears pick up on the muffled sounds trying to escape you. She instantly pulls away from you, staring down at you with blown-out pupils. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," you reply breathlessly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Your response doesn't seem to convince her but at least she doesn't notice the way you're clenching your thighs together. "We can stop if you want, I'm not looking for a one-night stand or anything."

The sincerity in her voice is almost too much to handle and the truth slips out of your lips before you can stop it. "I've never done anything like this before."

She blinks a few times and you practically watch as the wheels turn inside her brain. "You've never...oh. Oh, wow."

Her response isn't bad but it leaves you flustered all the same so you lean forward and hide your face in her shoulder. "Hailee..."

"Hey, hey, look at me, baby."

A few seconds pass before you follow her instructions and she instantly melts your worries away with a soft kiss. "You don't have to be embarrassed. It's cute."

"It's cute that I have no idea what I'm doing?" You question.

"Yeah, it just means I'll have to show you. I mean, um...if you want, of course. There's no rush."

All you can do is stare up at her while you think things over. There's no denying how nervous you are but you trust Hailee more than anyone you've ever met before. So, maybe it's time to take a small leap of faith with her.

"Okay," you whisper. "I want this. I want you."

The brunette groans in response and the sound goes straight to the growing heat between your legs. She wastes no time in attaching herself to your neck, kissing and sucking every inch she can find.

The sensation is so pleasurable, it borders on overwhelming and your hands grip her shoulders in search of the stability you lost the day you met her.

"You're so pretty," she murmurs against your skin. "You don't know how long I've wanted you for."

"Hailee-" You gasp as her hands find their way under your shirt.

"I know, let me make you feel good, sweetheart. Can I?"

The answer is more than obvious but you find yourself nodding desperately anyway. You know deep down everything about what you're doing is desperate and yet you can't find it in yourself to want to stop. Maybe it's unconventional but you don't need anything more than the brunette to make your first time unforgettable.

Hailee detaches herself from you long enough to help you shed your shirt, her eyes swooping down to take in every inch of you. Your knees buckle under her gaze and all she does is grin. "You're fucking perfect, baby."

The words themselves are enough to make you burn a few degrees hotter but then her hands are removing your bra and you're quickly standing topless in front of her appreciative eyes.

Her fingers soon follow the path her eyes trace and you shudder in ways you can't describe. Her thumbs gently rub against your nipples, your back arching almost instantly as you turn into putty in her hands.

"Does that feel good, darling?" All you can offer is a moan and she chuckles. "Gonna need some words."

"Yes. Feels so fucking good."

"There you go," she murmurs, swooping in to litter kisses along your jawline. "Good girl."

She pinches your nipples right as the words escape her lips and you're sure you almost pass out from the pleasure. "Oh- please."

"Begging already?" Despite her question, one of her hands leaves your sensitive nipples to trail down the front of your body. "Do you think you're wet enough for me to touch you yet?"

You hum in response and attempt to keep your hips under control. "So wet for you."

"Look at you," she coos while her hand slips under the waistband of both your jeans and your underwear. "You're already an expert at getting what you want from me."

"Lee," you whine. "Don't tease, babe."

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute like this." She rests her forehead against yours, everything about her seemingly cool and collected while you're burning up and panting. "We'll take it slow, okay? Tell me if it hurts too much."

Your inexperience leaves you a little clueless...until she starts to slip one finger inside your tight cunt. You gasp almost instantly, your body tensing at the intrusion.

"Relax, baby. I've got you."

It's hard to fully relax but Hailee does her best to keep you distracted by murmuring soft praises and keeping up her gentle touches to your breasts. The full length of her finger sinks inside and she gives you a moment to breathe and adjust.

"How're you feeling?" She asks, warm eyes searching your face for signs of unease or pain.

"Full," you mumble with a smile.

She lets out a sound somewhere between a moan and a whine. "Fuck. That's so hot."

The brunette leans in to kiss you before you can reply and you happily melt into the contact. You don't realize it's yet another loving distraction until she starts to slowly pump her finger in and out of you.

You moan against her lips, the sound coming out muffled but no less desperate. Your walls clench almost uncontrollably with every move she makes which only fuels her need to pleasure you.

"You're doing so well for me," she mumbles. "Taking me so well, aren't you, baby?"

Her words cause an unfamiliar feeling to start to rise from deep within you that only gets stronger once her thumb finds your sensitive clit. Your hips buck into her hand and she ends up burying her face into your neck to stop herself from getting too wild.

She somehow manages to keep her slow pace, fucking you nice and gentle to build up your orgasm and prolong your pleasure. At the end of the day, all she wants is to keep you happy.

"You're so close, aren't you, sweetheart? I can feel it, the way you can't stop clenching around me. God, it makes me so wet."

You don't know what triggers it, maybe it's her words or her thrusts or the tight circles around your clit, but you fall over the edge instantly with a cry so loud, she has to kiss you to drown it out.

It's impossible to describe how you feel. It's like you're floating and underwater and in the heart of the sun all at the same time. All you know is you've never felt pleasure like this and it's all thanks to Hailee freaking Steinfeld.

Hailee holds you close until your body stops shaking and you slump forward into her. "Hey, welcome back, y/n."

"Shut up," you mumble, every muscle in your body feeling absolutely spent yet satisfied.

She doesn't reply. She merely removes her hand from your sensitive center and kisses the side of your head.

"So...are you still up for dinner or...?"

"You're the worst."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 9.5K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader
77.7K 1.1K 25
will include -smut -fluff -cute stuff in general maybe g!p if you don't like that then don't read:)
68.3K 1.3K 22
One-shot imagines stories of Middle-Age Actresses x Fem Reader. *REQUESTS ARE OPEN* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ # 1: oneshotstory /10/02/22/
2.4K 44 10
Hailee x yn one shots. fem reader GXG. will also include kate bishop, emily dickinson. This is my first book hope you enjoy!:)