Love of his life || J. H. Fan...

By regs-swim-teacher

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;)... More

Cast and Playlist
Prologue - Twilight
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Prologue - New Moon
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Prologue- Eclipse
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Prologue- Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Prologue- Breaking dawn pt 2
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three

Chapter thirty-nine

146 5 0
By regs-swim-teacher

It had been two days and everyone was sat in the Cullen's backyard. A fire was lit, everybody sitting around it. Garret was telling stories about all the wars he's been in. "Name any American battle and I was there."

"Little Big Horn." Jacob tried.

"I came this close to biting Custer, but the Indians caught him first." Garret responded. Kate appeared beside of Garret with a small smirk on her face.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople, he didn't win that one on his own "

"If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years War. No one does rebellion like the Irish." Liam, the leader of the Irish coven, started to say.

"You lost the Eleven Years War." Garret pointed out with a confused face.

"Aye, but it was one hell of a rebellion." Liam responded.

Soon, Vladimir and Stefan entered the conversation and Vladimir was the one to start about their war. "When we ruled everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power, but we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints."

"We were honest about what we were." Stefan added.

"We sat still for a very long time, we didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles." Stefan continued.

"We've been waiting fifteen hundred years to return that favor."

After a few minutes, everyone began to disperse, but Ophelia and Jasper were cuddled together, still by the fire Benjamin started. Despite the circumstances the two looked content and happy with their surroundings.

"How could they be ok right now?" Garret asked Kate. Before she could answer, Rosalie did.

"They aren't."

"Then why are they looking so happy right now?" He asked.

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." Rosalie smiled as she talked about her adopted siblings whom she loved dearly.

Esme, who was behind her, butted in. "Not only that, she's the love of his life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 781 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
21.6K 610 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - completed ✔️ Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done 🥇 #1 thetwilights...
316K 7.9K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
863K 19.4K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...