Love Among the Dead (Saya Tak...

Av The789Guy

You always just wanted to be free and do whatever you wanted. During a talk with a few friends, the whole wor... Mer

Prologue: Beginning of the DEAD
Act 2: Into the DEAD
Act 3: Rest from the DEAD
Act 4: Together in the DEAD World
Act 5: Beach of the DEAD
Act 6: Safe in the DEAD
Act 7: Immune
Act 8: Order and the DEAD
Act 9: DEAD peace
Act 10: False New Order

Act 1: Declaration of the DEAD

551 28 2
Av The789Guy

"We can't stay here."

Saya: "I actually agree with the idiot for once."

Takashi: "You just met him today. This is literally the first time you agreed with him."

Saya: "Shut up!"

Saeko: "Are we going to leave or stand here arguing?"

"Let's pack up, everyone. And I'm not giving orders, I'm just stating the obvious."

Takashi: "Alright, those things seem to be attracted to noise, so let's be as quiet as possible."

Everyone gathers their things as you put a silencer on your pistol. The group left the room and made their way through the school, coming across a few survivors along the way.

As they reached the stairs, they see through the window and bear witness to the large amount of "Them". You pulled out two firecrackers and lit them up.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Saya whispered.

You threw the firecrackers at the opposite ends of the lot and the noise attracted "Them".

"Let's move fast."

The group and the others head for one of the buses but one survivor tripped and made a loud noise. "They" are attracted to the sound.

Takashi: "GO!"

The survivors ran as fast as they could to get on the bus.

Saya: "Great going, Dumbass! We were close, now you gave us out."

Rei: "They've already caught onto us, just get in!"

You threw a smoke bomb and diverted some of "Them" away from the bus, just as other students come and get on the bus as well.

You shot some of "Them" until you saw a teacher walking toward the bus. You recognized them as Koichi Shido, a teacher.

Shido: "You cleared the way for me. That's all you're getting out of me."

Shizuka: "Mr. L/N, get on."

"Go. I'll catch up. I got some things I want to do."

Shido: "You heard him. He's giving his life. Go."

Shizuka reluctantly closed the doors and drove off, just as you pulled out your Uzi and shot "Them" in the head.

You entered a car and pulled your knife out to stab the undead hiding in it. After hotwiring the car and driving off, you reached a part of the city, shot your way through a building, and went up to a roof. You still saw the smoke and heard screaming, along with hundreds of "Them" roaming the streets and searching for anyone to devour.

You raised up your arms and shouted "Because of you bastards, I don't have to worry about school, homework, behaving, or my future! I'm finally going to start living like there's no tomorrow!"

You put your arms down and took a breath.

"Now I just have to find where the others will most likely be going."

You pulled out binoculars and looked around the city, seeing multiple amounts of survivors, Zombies, and several bridges being blockaded along with multiple roads blocked or destroyed.

"With the good routes a no-go, I'd say Onebetsu Bridge is the best option for those smart enough not to trust Shido."

You looked around and saw a gun store.

"Maybe it'll be good if I brought them a gift basket for their troubles."

You made your way to the store and grabbed as many guns as you can carry, and after leaving, you saw a sports car that the owner left behind and lockpicked it to put your weapons in it.

You saw "Them" approaching after getting inside the car, and drove off to meet up with the group.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 2.7K 56
Y/N. A Saiyan with unbelievable potential. He was sent off Planet Vegeta because King Vegeta was afraid that if he lost control Planet Vegeta and the...
25.2K 429 15
Y/N Tennyson was the son of Ben 10,000 and once he got his own omnitrix he gets to make his own legacy with it and to follow his father's footsteps i...
7.1K 161 4
Y/N is a nerdy child who helps to protect Townsville along with the Powerpuff Girls. Although Y/N doesn't have superpowers like the girls, he is smar...