Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 18

24.5K 1.3K 57
By _arywryts_

Hii guys
Hope you are doing well.
My exams are starting from ending November, to much to my dismay and I won't be able to post chapter regularly but still I will try my best.

I hope that you all are liking the story and it's a mystery romance novel. I am trying my best to make it better and not boring. So, don't forget to tell me.

And for more updates and spoliers. Go and check out my Instagram handle:
_arywryts_
And don't forget to follow me there.

After two or three chapters we are going to have a lot of mature content. And if you are comfortable please do the needed .

I hope you will like the update. So enjoy .......

"Because.........it's a long story. Will you listen to it?" Candace asked her while smiling. Making Ruhi instantly nod in response.

"But not here, let's go to my room." Candace told her and walked towards her room with glass of water in her hand. Ruhi followed her like a lost puppy. She was getting desperate to hear the story.

Ruhi entered Candace's room. It was first time in her room. Candace is the only one who stays with them and other three servants leave after cleaning.

The room was not that big but it was clean and beautiful. A queen size bed in the middle and little essential furnishings.

"Make yourself comfortable." Candace requested her and Ruhi sat down on the bed along with Candace.

She roamed her eyes and scrutinized the room and suddenly a small photo caught her attention. It was placed on a drawer near the bed.

In that photo Candace was sitting with a small baby girl dressed in a cute pink frock in her lap while a two to three year old boy was hugging her from behind.

"My kids." Candace picked up the photo frame and caressed it.

Ruhi looked at Candace and saw a lone tear escaping from her eye. She took a close look of Candace's face. No doubt she was beautiful. Her blue eyes were captivating. But due to old age she had wrinkles.

And then her attention shifted towards the young Candace in the picture. She was very beautiful.

"I was twenty when I met my husband and he was an Indian. Raj Solanki was his name. I never went to school due to some issues due to which I worked in a restaurant." Candace spoke,"He used to come there daily and we became friends but that friendship soon turned into a relationship."

She continued and wiped her tears which escaped from her eyes. Ruhi pressed her hands a little in a comforting manner.

"My family was against our relationship but I loved him a lot and so did he. His family was happy because he finally agreed to marry someone. Actually I was his second wife. His first wife died few years ago and he never agreed for marriage again. He was twenty six then." Candace told Ruhi.

"One fine day I left my family because they were forcing me to get married to an English guy. But I ran away with Raj and we went to Rajasthan,his home town. His family was very nice and they welcomed me with a whole heart. Soon we got married and within few years we had two kids. Nick and Ruhanika. Ruhanika was Raj's ex wife's name. We were a happy family. Raj had two siblings. One elder sister and and a younger brother. Madhuri Solanki was his sister's name...."

"Madhuri Solanki,....mumma." Ruhi's eyes widened in realisation. Madhuri Solanki was Yudhishthir's mom's name.

"Sanjeev Mamu is Yudhishthir's mamu and he had one more uncle?" Ruhi asked.

"Yes" Candace smiled and looked down," He and Yudhishthir were very close."

Ruhi was not able to understand anything. If Yudhishthir had two uncles then why didn't anyone tell her.

"When Nick was eight and Ruhanika was five, Raj and Sanjeev had a fight over something. We all are still unaware of the reason. Raj shifted back to London with us and cut all the ties with his family. Madhuri didi tried to contact us but he never agreed."

Ruhi just nodded. It was getting difficult for her to digest the news.Ruhi held Candace's hands in hers when she saw them shivering.

"Ruhi my babies were totally Indian, they spoke Hindi and respected their culture. I don't know what happened but Raj was getting weird and weird day by day. He used to tell me to hide away with our kids if he disappears."
Candace began to cry.

"And one day two men knocked our house and shot Raj when he opened the door." She continued and Ruhi wiped her tears.

" I locked myself inside a room with my kids and peeped outside through the peep hole and I could figure out that they were Indians because I saw red sacred threads tied in their wrists." Candace told and Ruhi caressed her hands.

"How did Yudhishthir found you?" She asked Candace.

"That's the future of the story. My son was ten and daughter was seven when this happened and I was just thirty two. Those men broke the door of the room in which they we were hiding and held my kids. I pleaded them to kill me and let my kids go but they just laughed at me. They pushed my daughter with a jerk and she fell on the ground but took away my son with them."

"Nick?"

"Yes, and after that I never saw him again. Me and Ruhanika lived in the pain of loosing men of our house. Time passed by and Ruhanika turned eighteen. We still lived in that pain. One day she came from her college and excitedly told me that she saw Yudhishthir. Raj had way told them about Yudhishthir and he even asked his men to keep an eye on him and all, I seriously never understood what all shit he did and was involved in."

"Where did she see him?" Ruhi iquired.

"At a cafe. I asked her to forget everything. One day I and Ruhanika got late, because I had to do overtime, we were stopped by a group of boys in a street. It was a secluded area and they were drunk, I suppose, I am not sure and Yudhishthir was in that group."

Candace took a sip of water and continued," A lot happened that day and those boys tried to rape Ruhanika but Yudhishthir and Alex saved her. She was a starnger for them but still they saved her and me. Those boys were members of a group. That's all I remember and I don't want to stress more on this but we reconnected with Yudhishthir and he recognised me that day only. He asked me and Ruhanika to live at his Penthouse and everyone is still unaware of the fact."

"Where is Ruhanika?" Ruhi asked Candace, she felt awkward while asking her questions but still asked.

"Germany. She is studying there." Candace told her.

Ruhi nodded and both of them talked about other things.

Ruhi was about to go out of the room when Candace stopped her," Ruhi I asked you to trust Yudhishthir because I have seen him doing a lot for girls and helpless women. He can never rape anyone. He can never. I know this."

Ruhi didn't answer her and went out making Candace sigh. She wanted to tell Ruhi one more event but she was not sure that Yudhishthir would agree to it or not.

"You never told me that you had two uncles." Ruhi accused Yudhishthir.

"Candace told you everything."

"She was herself confused." Ruhi said while sitting down the bed.

"Let her be. Some things need to be kept under the sheets." Yudhishthir spoke while he layed down on the bed to sleep.

"She is your mami."

"I know."

"Why do call her by her name and have kept her as your penthouse's caretaker?" She asked while settling near him.

"I don't know." He answered her nonchalantly. He was getting irritated.

"You are an emotionless, ungrateful, disrespectful and impassive bastard." Ruhi said with a tight lipped smile.

Yudhishthir kept quiet. If anyone else would have been at her place and had said those words to him, that person would have been dead till now.

"Monster."

Silence

"Devil."

Silence

"Ghost."

"Ruhi just shut up." He yelled and pressed his face into the pillow.

"I won't, I will call you monster, devil, ghost, Satan, Annabelle's male version, nun's male version, scary, Seriban dancing male, grumpy old pi...." Her words died inside her mouth when she felt his lips on hers.

He sucked her lips harshly. The only way left for him to make her silent.

It took Ruhi few seconds to realise what happened. His hand snaked around her back and he made her lay down on the bed.

Her both hands were pressed over her head and Yudhishthir was hovering her.
She closed her eyes and let him dominate the kiss.

No doubt Yudhishthir was a good kisser. His kiss was harsh and consuming. He devoured her whole mouth till she was out of breath.

Yudhishthir left her lips and ran his thumb over them after leaving her hands.

"If this pretty little silly mouth of yours ever gets out of control, remember that I have my own ways to shut it off and darling don't force me to use them." He warned her with a playful smirk visible on his lips before getting up from her and pulling duvet over him.

Ruhi's chest heaved up and down as she tried to control her breathing. Her breasts heaved up and down and Yudhishthir who was peeking at her from inside the duevt swore that she would one day make him lose every ounce of control in him.

She was sexually attracting him.

"I feel that Livianna is lying." Ruhi finally spoke after some time gaining Yudhishthir's attention. He turned towards her and she nodded at him.

"She is acting weird. I don't know but I felt. I am just waiting for DNA test. I believe you and Alex. But....."

"But what?"

"I still need proof." She said and sighed.," I am not coming on any conclusion. But before all this tell me all the shit about Livianna and your Raj mamu's mystery. Do you have any connections with him? I mean is something in past is hindering your work or is related to you. It's quiet confusing."

"Livinna is nothing just a pawn in the game from my enemy's side and I think she is being used. About Raj mamu's mystery leave it. I have buried the past deep down. It's better to stay quiet." He told her.

"What about Candace? Why is she here as a help?" She inquired.

"Have you ever seen or heard her calling me sir or me treating her badly." Ruhi shook her head negatively.

"I never forced her she is doing all this according to her choice. I have always called her Candace because she wanted me to do so. Nothing else."

Ruhi nodded and closed her eyes letting sleep consume her. After she slept Yudhishthir careful traced her jaw and cheek with his fingers. She was looking like an angel.

A sudden noise broke Ruhi's sleep . She sat on the bed with a jerk and saw Yudhishthir sleeping beside her. She pulled her sweater over her and wore her sleepers.

Without making any noise she walked outside her room and peeked down while standing near a railing. She saw someone standing inside the kitchen and after judging the figure she could make out it was Livianna.

Ruhi walked downstairs and she knew till that time that Livianna was talking on the phone. Ruhi walked and stood beside Livanna.

"I am trying my best but for now you have to arrange a doctor who can prepare a fake report." She told the person on the call. She had failed to notice or sense a presence behind her. Ruhi's eyes widened in surprise but she stayed quiet and hid behind the wall and tried to hear the conversation.

"Yes...you can do one thing, bribe the doctor and ask him or her to prepare a fake report. We will be successful in our plan." She spoke and picked a piece of cake from the dish kept in front of her.

Anger rose inside Ruhi when she saw her eating her cake. How dare she?

Ruhi had searched a lot to find that particular red velvet cake but this Livianna bitch was eating it peacefully without her permission and plotting against her and her husband.

But Ruhi controlled herself and noted that she will make Alex and Yudhishthir being that cake again for her but before that she will show Livianna her place.

"Fine I will call you later. Yeah, yeah I am taking good care of your baby don't worry. Bye." Livianna wiped her lips and walked outside the kitchen just to meet Ruhi Singhania standing there with a slipper in her hands.

"Hii Livianna bitch."

•°°°°-------°°°°•
How was it?

Don't forget to vote , comment and follow me for more and don't forget to read my rants at the start of the chapter.
-------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 13.6K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
29.9K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
298K 17.8K 70
𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 #1 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎 (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕...
38.1K 2.4K 41
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...