𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

38| Brother-in-law

22.8K 669 136
By unholy__0

Fucking bitch of a heart.
My heart swells as I look down at the brand new flower lamp I made for her. Imagine a fucking mafia boss sitting in his office, making lamps. Yeah, that's me.

I love her.

I love her with every fibre in my body, every breath that I take is for her name, every day I wake up to her beautiful face and fuck I experience heaven. My love.
The love of my fucking life. Cazzo, I am so fucking happy.

She came into my life, and became it.

"Boss the car is ready" Kio, one of my employees open the large matte black office door for me to exit. I nod at him and grab the lamp I made. It took fucking forever. I almost shot it. Almost.
But then I imagined her smile and hugs she would give me.
I stopped at that cost.

Sliding inside my rolls Royce, I pull the window down. A cigar between my lips as I scroll through my mails. Taking a deep puff, I command my driver

"Stop by at a bakery and Simon's shop" He replied professionally as we drove off to the bakery. Everyone stops as I enter the bakery . Lord I hate humans.
The Barista looks at me and gulps. He looks around and before I could reach the counter, he runs behind. The fuck.

Another man was pushed out from the kitchen towards the counter. He gulped, his hands shivering. What the fuck.

"G-Good e-evening Mr. De'angelo" he stuttered. I narrow my eyes at him, it is fun seeing his almost shit his pants. I order a strawberry cheesecake for her and a cake pop. She loves that shit. As I wait in the line, a young boy around Theo's age comes and stands next to my feet.

I glare at the kid with my sharp gaze and he laughs. This bitch. He gives me a toothy grin and pulls my pants. I roll my eyes and bend down to his level.

"Che cosa?" This kid isn't even intimidated by my fucking accent. He grins and runs his hand throw my scar. His soft chubby hands glide through my skin, providing warmth.

"It's so cool!" He said cheekily. My eyes widened but before he could see, I quickly clear my throat and pull away. Standing up, I dust off my pants and look down at him

"Thanks. My wife says that too" my wife. The love of my freaking life! You hear that, lemme say it again the love of my freaking life!

"Si-Sir your o-order" The man almost destroyed the package with his hands shaking so much. I shake my hand and take it from him hands handing him a 500$.

"Keep the change......... Thankyou"
The voice comes out of my mouth involuntarily. My wife would be fucking proud.

I look down at the text I sent her a few hours back.

La mia vita🍑

:what are you
doing baby?

No reply.

Fuck I need her so bad. Her pretty waist, tiny freckles, that ass. God that ass. The way I would pound into her tight little cunt- at my fucking mercy. Stop.

The next stop was Mr. Simon's shop. That man was seated near the window with a lolipop in his mouth. He played with slime, poking it again and again. This man is a kid.

"Oh Yo! Debrius!" he waved at me with the lolipop still in his mouth. I enter the shop and a soft bell rings as I open the door.

"Your wife out it there" He waved with his head still poking into the slime. My lips curve slightly upwards as I hear him address her as not kiddo but my wife.
That's right, my wife.

"Can I have some tulips and ....baby's- breath?" He gives me a cheeky smile and gets up from his chair. Simon wiggled his eyebrows at me weirdly and started picking up white and pink tulips from his little indoor garden.

He makes a small bouquet for me with tulips in the middle and some baby's breath covering it's corners. He wraps it in a pale pink wrapper and hands it to me.

"Yo r so cute!" My jaw drops as he pulls my cheeks and shakes my face with his hands. What the fuck. He grinned lastly and gave my skin a soft slap. Oh my Lord.

"I-..I'm going to go" He was about to say something again but I quickly pull out a 500$ bill and hand it to him. He smirks at me and opens the door by himself pushing me out. This man is fucking weird.

"Have a wonderful night" He pouted making me question my life decisions.

Finally! I sigh. Finally I'm going back home to my wife. My prettiest baby. As we drive by the streets of Italy, I think of that bundle of joy who had completely turned my life upside down. She's made me who I am today.

"Capo Siamo qui" my driver informed me that we were back. I nod at him and grab the bag and bouquet while getting out.

My heart is going to explode.

As I enter the mansion, I find no trace of King or Mason. They are usually stood by door when I return that's when one of my guards inform me that they were out for the training.

Dad and theo had already informed me through text that they were going out to the carnival. It's just me and her now.

"Baby?" I call out walking towards my room. My floor was filled with complete silence as I walk through the long corridor. Reaching my door, I push it open. The room was dark and I wondered if she was asleep.

"Baby?" I say softly. When she doesn't respond, I turn on some lights. The bed was empty and the door of the balcony was shut meaning she wasn't out. Did she go with dad or was she with King?

As I search around the room, my eyes land on the mirror and my heart drops to the fucking bottom of earth.

A note was attached to the edge of it and God If I didn't recognise the handwriting.
Did he show her the file?

'missed me?,
Brother in law'

Zane was back.

So.....what's happening? 👀

If rev dies........to be continued.

Just dari handling two babies-Rev and Sainty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 7.1K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
986K 17K 81
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.❞ I gasped, s...
2.2M 44.4K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
1M 21.5K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...