HIS TROUBLE

By Girlinlovvee_143

"He wanted her as much as he loathed her" Alessia Ferrari Daughter of a wealthy business tycoon and successf... More

Copyright
DEDICATION
Tropes
Introduction
Playlist
Prologue
ME
Birthday
Him
Truth or dare
Truth or Dare(part 2)
GIRLS NIGHT
NIKO/ALESSIA
Pheobe
Hospital
NIKO
Niko
Friday
Friday (Niko)
Yellow everywhere

WORK

25 3 1
By Girlinlovvee_143

Camilla had officialy started to live with me permanently. She used to live with our parents in Canada but now she decided to wanted to live with me. Our parents had gone back to Canada a few days ago after Camilla came back home. She had recently graduated from college and was still naive but wanted to work so I gave her a position in my company. I woke up at 6 am as I had to reach at the company early as I had a very important business meeting. This could make my company reach more heights and maybe even make me the richest women in the world. 

I opened the curtains of Camilla's room while she was sleeping very very weirdly not that I judge it was kinda cute. Her one leg was off the bed, one on the bed. Both the arms were spread wide and her mouth open. When I opened the curtains her arms moved to cover her eyes. I jumped on her bed and hugged her tight. "Morning Cam, time to work" I said. It was her first day at work and I had to made sure she reaches on time. 

We had an important meeting today with some anonymous business which didn't want them to be exposed before the meeting. By their attitude it was sure it was some big business and wanted to make sure that Camilla and I were present on time.

.

.

.

Camilla had woken up by fuck's sake and was in the washroom taking a bath while I was sitting in the living room with my daily coffee and waiting for her. I heard heels clicking and saw in the stairs direction that she was all ready to go. I know she wanted to wear a skirt and shirt but due to her healing injury she wore full and was looking so cute. 

My outfit>>>

" I had to wake up so early today!!!!!!! whyyyyy????????? and I have this stupid pain in my leg!!!!!!" she came down whining. 

" Business my sister, business" I said and pulled her outside 

" Before you again start whining, let me tell you. We have a important business deal today and I will too introduce you to the whole office and the dealers today sooooooo we'll grab  breakfast on the way k?" I again said and she just nodded while angry pouting. 

We got in my black McLaren and hit the road. The office was not so far away but we had to stop by a restaurant to by breakfast for Cam. She just took a grilled cheese sandwich and coffee for now and ate while I was driving.  We reached a bit after.

.

"Everyone in position as soon as the dealers come in you will greet them professionally nobody even move a muscle until and unless you need too and-" I was interupted by my secretory Jeremy.

"Ma'am, the dealers have came and would like to come in" he said in my ear and I nodded at everyone telling them it's time. I stood at the head of the table and Cami by my side. The dealers walked in mask on their faces and all men. 

"Welcome, our mystery dealers. We welcome you to my company. I am Alessia Ferrari the owner of the Ferrari aesthetics. This is the newest trainer and my sister over here Camilla Ferrari. We are pleased to have you here feel free to ask us anything if you need to between the presentation or  anytime if you want to snack on something" I said and sat down. Jeremy started with the presentation when the head of the dealer spoke up. 

" Uh, Ms. Ferrari we would like to know how were your sales for this month" the man said. Three piece black suit, an expensive watch and the voice. That voice. I know it. NIKO VOLKOV. WHAT THE HELL? HE IS MY MYSERY DEALER?  DOES THIS MAN HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT IRRITATE ME. My head snapped up. I looked up to him. Even he were wearing a mask the SMIRK. THAT FREAKING SMIRK. PURELY VISIBLE. Then I looked up to my side and saw HOW DID I NOT FUCKING NOTICE. ZADE AND AXEL WERE ALREADY LOOKING AT ME. They were controlling their uncontrollable laughter that was visible. Them? really? I was sweet to them?

"MR.VOLKOV our sales have gone up and up in the past few months in case you forgot to see we reached the top of the world at a point if you managed to take out some time and see through that you would have known" I said. My employees were very shocked but tried to keep their professionalism and hide it. Nobody knew who were our business partners for today so it was a expected reaction. Camilla was also shocked and was looking at the boys. I think my murmured loser dickhead was loud enough for them all to hear it. 

Axel as always not so much disturbed and kept talking to Jeremy regarding the sales while Niko and Ace were smirking to each other behind their masks. I was busy throwing death stares at them when I heard Axel saying "The meeting is dismissed everybody go out while we talk to the Ferrari's" he said. 

I nodded at Jeremy too to go out and now the conference room was only full with me, Cami and the not so mysterious dealers. 

"So, mind telling me why kept the meeting so suspicious if you knew it was me" I asked them but Axel was busy on his phone, Ace kept touching things and Niko freaking Niko rested his legs on the table. 

"ACE STOP THE FUCK TOUCHING MY THINGS AND YOU! LEGS DOWN!NOW!" I shouted Ace immediately stopped but that dick still hadn't given up. 

"ARE YOU DEAF?" I said but heard some another voice from the door.

"NIKO!! LEGS DOWN NOW OR ELSE GO TO HELL" Sofia said entering the conference room followed by Aunt Ava. The color was drawn by his face because he just saw two women he was actually afraid off. His legs dropped down and he got up form the seat.  I smirk upon seeing his condition. 

"M-mom w-what are you doing here" he said and aunt sped to him and grabbed and twisted his ear. 

"What huh. I got a text from Als saying you were troubling her during a busCness meet and here I saw you dirtying her office and now dare you say sorry and leave this" she said trying to fake anger because we all knew she was laughing from inside. 

"See aunty Ace is all touching all my things and this boy is dirtying them" I said also trying to fake my sadness and she also grabbed Ace's ear with her free hand. 

"Boys you are going to be teached a lesson today and axel be a dear and walk yourself out of the office. Alessia they won't disturb you again" she said and left. Sofia closed the door after they left and we both squealed in happiness and high-fived. After all, she also wanted to see this plus she liked being the favourite child. 

.

.

.

I was in my office when I heard a knocking sound 

"Come in!" I said and the door opened and Camilla stepped inside. She had been positioned under one of my best employees and managers and had been working hard. Since I am her sister I know she is a fast learner but Xavier who she had been positioned under in is to strict in work. 

"Can you please, pretty please please please change the manager. Xavier is too strict and is giving me loads of work not only me but the whole team and I am sick of girls crushing on him" She blabbered nonstop not even hearing the knock on my door or me saying to come in.

We heard a cough from behind and a known voice "MS.Camilla I am very sorry for the other girls crushing over me or me giving you work but that is my style. Even if you being the owner's sister I will treat you as equal and like a normal employee" he said. Xavier in his usual 2 piece suit. The man was still in his twenties and had a birth scar just below his eye. He was hot if we see him a normal person but now he was my employee.

 "Mr. Xavier may you please tell why are you here" I said trying to break the unavoidable tension in the room.

"Yes ma'am, I just completed the task you had given me and have came here to give t to you personally" he said

"Please keep it here and may you dismiss and please take Ms.Camilla with you and teach her in your style" I said and signalled them both to get out. As soon as they got out I texted Cami

"Sorry, but you have to learn his way in order to reach the upper positions of the business" but I just got a angry emoji 😤😡😡and sigh emoji in reply. 

Anyways I got busy with paperwork and the business stats but one thing remained at the back of my mind. Why did the boys came so mysteriously in my building? but did not get any answer but silence from my brain. When I looked out it was already dark, looking at the time it was 7. Damn, time passes very fast.

My office door opened and Camilla came looking as furious as fuck. "Okay my dearest sister. Please pretty please fire me because I can't handle that demon for not even one second" she bursted and fell on the couch almost breaking it. I got up from my chair and walked up to her.

"Cami, you need to learn his way. You have to work okay. Calm down. He is always like this with newbies. Understand him, learn and then you will be able to see his sweet side. You understand baby?" I said placing my hand on her. She just looked at me and nodded followed by a huge sigh. And as slowly time passed we went home. All tired and ready to sleep but dinner was also between all of this.  The dinner was heavy and we ate like the speed of light and went for our rooms. I was in my nightgown and fell on my bed. 

My phone was full with messages from my friends and our group chat. There was also a message from Niko.

Niko: Sorry for today message was forced to be written by mom. Do not take seriously.

Me: okkkk? I guess thanks to aunt ava?

I replied after a much longer thought. I got an reply after whole 5 minutes. Wait before replying when did I save his number even? Because I don't remember doing that.

Niko: 🙄 it would have been better if u haven't replied 

Me: dude what the fuck??

Me: fuck you

Niko: okay little trouble 😉

Little trouble? seriously. Who is he to give me a nickname. Our group chat was full of today's incident. Sofia telling the other two furiously what happened and Isa being the one turning this into spicy and Ariana was like ' I am done with these both'. So I popped in to cool the topic down and eventually we started on some other things. 

We started chatting after a period of time we were on a video call. While we were on the video call I think I slept because the next thing I knew was the sun rays falling on me from the windows.

~°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•❤❤❤❤❤❤❤°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

Hey guysssssssss

Long time no seeeeeeeeeeee. Here it s a long chapter from my point of view. Enjoyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote, comment and readd.

-supernova 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 407 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...
11.2K 314 50
{Book #1 of The Bloody City Series} Alessio Salvatorini was the Don of the Salvatorini Familia And a man that no one crossed from his cruel reputatio...
315K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
269K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...