Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Prolonged
Ready! Fight the AST!
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Ready... Fight!
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
Nightmare stalker
The New girl/spirit

Fight for the Princess

781 23 9
By JakTsu3

1 week later
[Itsuka Residents]

Boost Strike!

In the Itsuka Residents their could hear an explosion that was cause by someone. And that was Y/n but right now he become Kamen Rider Geats. Probably you are wondering why he is in his Rider Form? Well that simple a week ago Kotori put the trio of siblings in their training and that was to play a Dating Sim game, after tried and error they were finally able to beat it the whole game a 100% completion and they aren't proud of it. And why did they have to 100% completion of the game? The reason was Kotori told them their training wouldn't be over until they complete it a 100% that means all routes and the secrets endings and the routes where Shido, Shiori and Y/n. Yup they were in the game. And for some reason y/n route was the most difficult one. So the trio have to work together to get the happy ending, and let's just said the ending it wasn't great so Y/n became Kamen Rider Geats and with the boost buckle he punch the monitor destroyed it in the process.

Greats: that's well be the last time I would play a Dating Sim game!

Shido: and did you seriously need to punch the monitor as your Rider form?

Shiori: by doing that you serious took the term of rage quit to another level l.

Greats undoes his transformation turning back to be his school uniform.

Y/n:(sights) just let's go to make breakfast before school start.

Kitchen

Kotori: so how was the training?

Trio: we don't want to talk about it.

Y/n: by the way Kotori, who is going to train Shido and Shiori?

Kotori: well onii-chan is someone that you already know.

Y/n: really?

Kotori: yes.

Shido: y/n do you have any ideas?

Y/n: the only people that I know are from the AST, after I just witnesses a week ago.

Kotori: I'm not talking about them. Is someone that you meet on your frist day.

Y/n: ¿?

Timeskip
[Shiori Classroom]

Shiori was on her classroom looking at the window thinking about who is going to train her and Shido. She looks at her backpack and sees the Beat Buckle sticking out a bit, after the incident that happen a week ago her and Shido started to bring their driver incase if a spacequake happens again and if y/n needs help. She knows that Shido and her don't know to fight but they could happen in other way.

?????: Shiori.

Shiori hears someone calling her, she than looks and was one of her friends.

Kei Ashida

Shiori: good morning Kei.

Kei: good morning, Shiori or I should said good evening because you look that you haven't slept at all?

Shiori: that's because there was something that me and siblings need to take care of.

Kei: does that involve with strange package that are arriving?

Shiori: did you got one as well?!

Kei: no, but Aika did.

Shiori: when?!

Kei: last night, and said something else.

Shiori: What else?

Kei: she spotted someone leaving the package.

Shiori: really?!

Kei: well kinda... she said it was dark and couldn't tell if it was a man or woman.

Shiori than sights after hearing.

Kei: but what did you mean by as well? Did you got one as well?

Shiori: yes, but not only me. My siblings as well.

Kei: they too!

Shiori: yes, and where Aika any way.

Kei: Aika told me that she will be late and will try to figure on what to do with the package.

Someone was hearing their conversation and was suprised to hear that Shiori'd siblings including her self and Aika have one as well. But at that moment their professor comes in.

Sae Chabashira

She was about to begin with her lesson but she tells her class an important announcement.

Sae: today, we will be having assistance teacher with us... and I hope all of you behind got that?!

Sae gives them a glare to everyone scaring them.

Shiori:(throughs) y/n wasn't wrong about her!

Sae: you can come in.

A middle age man walks into the room and stands next to Sae and smiles a bit.

?????: good morning everyone, my name is Takeshi Goutokuji

Takeshi: I will be your P.E. teacher. And is their a Shiori Itsuka.

Shiori slowly raises her hand and Takeshi sees her and smiles a bit.

Takeshi: after class I would like to have a word with you.

Shiori slowly nobs and wonders.

Shiori:(throughs) who is he and how does he know my name... is he the person who Kotori was talking about or not?!

After school

Kotori: Nii-san I can see you already meet your personal trainer.

Shido: the new professor is the person who is going to train us?!

Kotori: yes, and after all he is also a member of Fraxinus.

Takeshi: and I can guess they are the other Kamen Riders right.

Kotori: yes, but we are missing someone...

In that moment y/n walks into the room.

Kotori: speaking of the devil.

Y/n sees Takeshi and he does the same.

Takeshi: you are the kid from a week ago.

Y/n looks at him confused until he remembers.

Y/n: you are the polar bear armor man!?

Takeshi: yes, my name is Takeshi Goutokuji and I'm Kamen Rider shirowe

Y/n: it's a pleasure Takeshi. My name is Y/n Ukiyo and I'm Kamen Rider Geats.

Shido: why you took so long?

Y/n: Chidorigafuchi, Farandole and Hayuru wanted to talk with me.

Shiori: for what?

Y/n: I don't know but I don't care. And what do you want us here any way?

Kotori: the second stage of training.

Y/n raises a frown after hearing that their second stage of the training begins.

Timeskip

Shido:(throughs) practicing on her?!

Shido was right infront of his professor Tamae.

Tamae: Itsuka-kun, what did you want to talk to me about?

Shido: well... uh...

Kotori:(radio) why are you hesitating for, Shido? Quit being a wuss and hit on her already.

Shido: how did it come to this?

Y/n:(radio) they want us to test everything from that stupid Dating Sim game.

Kotori:(radio) we're training the three of you to make the spirits fall in love with the three of you, aren't we?

Shiori:(radio) but I don't like the idea on playing the feeling with someone.

Takeshi:(radio) I agree but that's the only way.

Kotori:(radio) if you three can't hit a human woman or men, even do y/n already have a girlfriend we don't a spirit dumping him like Aine did.

Y/n:(radio) did you seriously need to rube salt in the wound?

Shido: 😑 is not like I want to pull a y/n.

Y/n:(radio) I heard that! Shido first start with a safe approach and compliment her.

Kotori:(radio) if things go wrong, we'll advise you on what to do.

Tamae: wh-what's the matter?

Shido: M-miss! The clothes you're wearing are really cute!

Tamae: are they? I'm flattered

Shido: yes, they really suit you! And your hairstyle, those glasses, those shoes, those stockings, and the class registration do too!

Y/n:(radio) you fuck it up...

Tamae: Itsuka-kun?

Kotori:(radio) you went way over the top. You bald headed naked mole rat!

Tamae: may I go now?

Reine:(radio) I suppose we have no alternative. Please repeat what I say carefully.

Shido just sights and started to repeat what Reine was saying.

Shido: to tell you the truth, since my second year here, I've started enjoying coming to school a lot more.

Tamae: that's good to hear.

Shido: I've enjoyed it because you became my homeroom teacher. After all, you've been the love-

Y/n:(throughs) this reminds me when Chidorigafuchi confess her love to me before I could tell her first.

Tamae: what are you saying? We can't  be together like that, though I'm happy to know you feel that way.

Shido: I'm serious. I'm serious about you. I want to marry you.

Tamae: you were... serious?

Yn/Shiori:(radio)

Tamae than holds Shido hands.

Tamae: Really? You do realize that by the time you're old enough to get married, I'll be in my 30s, don't you? Are you okay with that? Will you come to meet my parents and ask for my hand in marriage?! Do you mind becoming their son-in- law?! Once you graduate, will you-

With the others

Everyone have a sweat drop after seen Tamae outburst.

Reine: I used the most effective line there is against a single 29 year old, but maybe it was too effective.

Kotori: it's a damn pain if we get involved more than we need to be. Shido, we've completed our objective. Apologies and get out of there.

With Shido

Tamae: we'll have two kids, a boy and a girl, one year apart!

Shido:(panic) I'm sorry, miss! I'm not ready to go that far after all!

Shiori: Shido!

Y/n: their you are!

Shido looks behind and sees y/n and Shiori.

Y/n: sorry, Tamae sensei we will need our brother.

Shiori: yes, is something urgent.

Y/n and Shiori grave Shido by their arm and started to run far from Tamae, but she didn't pay attention because she was on her own world.

Tamae: even after I quit my job, I don't want to change the person I am! I don't mind renting a home at first, but it'd be nice if we could eventually remodel my house and have my parents live with us! Let's get married as soon as possible!

Kotori:(radio) wow, what an ambitious woman.

Trio:cut the crap!

Y/n: what were you thinkin-

Y/n gets pull to a classroom, Shido and Shiori saw this but they bump into someone and that person was no other than Origami. Shido than stands up but Shiori cover his eyes.

Shiori: don't look pervert.

Origami quickly stands up like nothing happen.

Origami: I'm fine.

Kotori:(radio) Perfect timing, shido. Let's get her involved in your training.

Shido: what.

Shiori:(whispering) this will be perfect because she has our same age.

Kotori:(radio) plus, she may not be a spirit, but she's in the AST. She definitely isn't the sort with loose lips.

Shido: that's no good reason and what about Aine?

Shiori:(whispering) did you forgot that her and y/n broke up?!

Kotori:(radio) she's right and started compliment her!

Shiori: well good luck brother.

And Shiori heads to somewhere else leaving Shido behind, but during her run away she remember that y/n was pull into a classroom she was about to turn around and find him but she bumps into someone. She falls to the ground holding her head.

Shiori: did I hit a wall or something.

?????: to bump into me Itsuka.

Shiori after hearing the voice she slowly looks up and sees Origami older brother looking at her.

Shiori: Kaiba Senpai!

Kotori:(radio) this is perfect timing. Shiori compliment him.

Shiori quickly stands up and smiles.

Shiori: Senpai today you look handsome with the school uniform.

Kaiba:...

Kotori:(radio) really?

Shiori:(whispering) is the first time that i flirt with someone before.

Kaiba: if that all or theirs anything else?

Kaiba looks at her a serious look making her nervous.

Shiori: ha... ha...

Reine:(radio) Shiori repeat after me.

Shiori than takes a deep breath and started to play with her finger and blushing.

Shiori: senpai the first time when I saw you I fall in love with you in first sight and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I always ask y/n to invite you to our home so we-

Kaiba: stop with the nonsense, you are just wasting my time. I have better things to do than hearing you grinch confession.

Kaiba started to walk leaving Shiori who was just standing their in shock and turn into stone.

Kotori:(radio) that was so cold... let's go and check on shido.

With shido

Shido: uh... Tobiichi... uh... you look good in those clothes!

Origami: it's our uniform.

Kotori:(radio) really you too?

Shido: it just came out.

Reine: shin, listed carefully.

Shido: Tobiichi, I've actually known about you for a long time.

Origami: Same here.

Shido: really? Well, I'm really happy that I could be in the same class as you, and I can't take my eyes off you.

Origami: same here.

Shido: and that's not all, I also sniff your P.E uniform after school.

Takeshi:(radio) Reine you are supposed to help him to flirt with her not making her hating him.

Origami: Same here.

Everyone:...

Shido: You do? What a coincidence.

Origami: yeah

Shido: then, would you like to go with me?

Their was a moment of silence and that silence was intureped by Shido.

Shido: hold on. What the heck is going on?!

Origami: I wouldn't mind.

Shido: what?!

Origami: I wouldn't mind going out with you.

Shido: huh? Oh, you mean you'd like to accompany me somewhere, don't you?

Origami: that's what you meant? I thought you wanted to date me. Am I wrong?

Shido: no, you aren't, but...

Origami: okay.

Shido: shoot, why the hell did I say that she was right? I could've just passed it off as a mistake!

Origami gives her a picture of her in her school uniform and it was sign by her. Before Shido could respond an alarm was heard.

The signature of a spacequake has been detected in the area.
This is not a drill.
Please evacuate immediately.

Origami: I have to go.

Like that Origami leaves him and Aine, Himekawa, and Yurisia were right behind her.

Kotori:(radio) Shido, let's go to the Fraxinus for now.

Shido: is the spirit again?

Kotori:(radio) yeah, it's the princess. She expected to appear here... at Raizen High school. We will leave it to Takeshi and y/n.

Shido: what?!

Kotori: Takeshi will take care of Jyamato and Y/n will take with the spirit.

Shido: but...

Kotori:(radio) you and Shiori aren't ready for combat we will leave it to their hands.

Shido grind his teeth feeling frustrated for not able to help but he started to head where Kotori and Reine where at but he than hears someone breaking a door and it was y/n.

Shido: what happen to you?

Y/n: Chidorigafuchi and her friends. But I was able to find this.

Y/n: but we should start heading to the Fraxinus.

Timeskip

Kotori: y/n, consider yourself lucky. The CR unit isn't optimized for indoor combat. Because the Princess is indoors, the AST can just break in.

Y/n: that's good to hear, but their still Jyamato to deal with.

Y/n places the Desire Driver on his waist.

Kotori: you wanted to help the spirit don't you?

Y/n: yes, I don't want to see that expression again.

He takes out both buckles and inserted into his Driver.

Set!

Y/n: you believe I can do this right!

Kotori: yes. Have confidence. It's the only other way we have to subdue the spirit.

Y/n: alright than... Henshin!

Dual on!

Armed Water! Boost!
Ready? Fight!

Y/n: Here comes the highlights!

He than gets inside of the now destroyed school.

Kotori: and don't worry, y/n. Ratatoskr proud Fraxinus crew will assist you in any situation that arises. Like now Takeshi is dealing with Jyamato that are in the other side of the school.

On the other side of the school their was Kamen Rider Shirowe using Armed Arrow dealing with the Jyamato how are trying to get inside of the school.

Kotori: with Five marriage and five divorces, he worthy of the title "Master of Lovers:" "Bad Marriage" Kawagoe!

Kawagoe: Mm, Love.

Kotori: An incubus in the Moonlight: "Boss" Mikimoto!

Mikkmoto: Mahal kita.

Kotori: Bringing suffering to every rival to her love the woman who lives at 2 AM! "The nail knocker" Shiizaki!

Shiizaki:...

Kotori: The Man with a hundred waifus: "The Dimension Breaker" Nakatsugawa!

Nakatsugawa: Revolution.

Kotori: the woman whose sincere and earnest devotion was fear by the law: "Deep Love" Minowa!

Minowa: uh...

Shido/Shiori: we have an urgent to go home and quickly.

Kotori: we've got plenty of other experts on hand. So you don't have to worry. You can use a continue even if you lose the game once.

Boost Time!
Boost water Grand Victory!

Everyone could here an explosion on the monitor and saw Geats finishing off a group of Jyamato.

Geats: sorry Kotori, what did you said a moment ago? I got distracted just a second.

Everyone fall to ground Dragon ball Z style after finding out that Geats did listen to the presentation of the crew of Fraxinus. And the twins have a sweat drop and shirowe was laughing after hearing Geats question.

After doing the same presentation again Geats was now where the spirit now name Princess was at. Onces he enters into the room he sees her looking outside of the window. She turns and sees Geats at the door, she slowly raises her arm and in a quick swing brings it down sending a gust of wind destroying the wall but Geats was all right.

Geats: wait! I'm not your enemy! Calm down for a second!

Geats was about to approach her but stops and noticing what she was about to do.

Princess: who are you?

Geats: I'm-

Kotori:(radio) wait y/n

Fraxinus

Minowa: An anomaly in the spirit metal state has been detected.

Kawagoe: The analyzer Ai is processing the data.

Mikkmoto: options will be displayed shortly.

Before the three options could appear Geats started to speak.

with Geats

Geats: I'm Y/n Ukiyo, I'm a student from this school and also I'm Kamen Rider Geats. I have no intention of harming you.

Kotori:(radio) Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!

Princess: we have met before, haven't we?

Geats: yeah, we have in the city.

Princess: I remember now. You're the one that was spouting some nonsense.

Geats: what I say back their I mean it.

By Geats suprised she removes his helmet and holds him by the hair.

Princess: you said that you had no intention of killing me. What a blatant lie. What are you trying to achieve?

Geats than sees her sad expression.

Geats: why are you looking at me that way?

The spirit was taking it back.

Geats: I'm not trying to achieve anything and I wasn't lying back than. And not everyone wants to kill you.

Princess: Liar! Every human that I have seen has said that I deserve to die!

Geats: of course you don't!

Princess: than I most know. If you don't intend to kill me, what have you come here?

Kotori:(radio) y/n wait un-

Geats: to meet you.

Kotori(radio) Y/N ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!

Princess: me? For what reason?

Kotori:(radio) y/n just wait until w-

Geats: I came here to talk with you. I don't care what we talk about, As what I'm concerned, and I don't care if you ignore me. But... I will tell you this I won't reject you.

This took her by suprised. She than looks away from him.

Princess: Y/n, was it? Are you really not going to reject me?

Geats: never.

Princess: do you promise?

Geats: I promise.

Princess: do you swear on your life?

Geats: I swear on my life!

The spirit turns and scratch her head until he looks back at Geats.

Princess: I won't let you fool me with those words! You big dummy!

Geats: than why i-

Princess: But, well, you know... I don't know what you're up to, but you're the first human who's made any attempt to talk to me. I'll use you to gather information about this world. Yes. That's important. It's super important.

Geats: thanks... I think? So what's your name anyway?

Princess: my name? I have none. But I suppose I would need one to hold a conversation. Y/n, what would you like to call me?

Kotori:(radio) now that's a tough one. Come on, crew. Cough up so-

Geats: Violet?

The spirit with her finger sends an energy ball at Geats how was able to dodge it by a little.

Geats:(throughs) it almost hit me?!

Princess: I had a feeling that I was been mocked.

Geats: sorry, thinking for a name is kind difficult you know. Who about...Noel?

The spirit than attack him again but this time he wasn't able to dodge it on time.

Geats: that hurt.... who about...

Geats than remembers that a couple of days ago he came up with a name for her.

Geats:(throughs) should I tell her? But if she doesn't like it she will attack me again.... well here goes nothing.

Geats: Tohka. How that?

Tohka: it's alright, better than Violet and Noel.

Geats than shows her how to write her new name on the board.

Tohka: this reads Tohka.

Geats: yes.

Tohka than copies what Geats wrote on the board.

Tohka: y/n...

Geats: yeah?

Tohka: Tohka... that's my name. Isn't it wonderful, y/n?

Geats smiles and graves his helmet and put it back on. And Tohka returns the smile.

Geats:(throughs) although the Name Tohka came up when I meet her on the tenth of April.

Kotori:(Radio) Y/n get down!

In that moment the AST started to fire at the building but Tohka created a force filed to protect the two of them.

Magnum Tactical Blast!

Geats: Tohka, LOOK OUT!

Geats hugs her and he recieve a laser shot from the back that send them both crashing to the other classroom.

Geats: Tohka are you alright?

Tohka: yes, but get away from here. Your comrades will shoot you if you stay with me.

Geats: first of all, they aren't my comrades the only one is Kamen Rider Shirowe and Second of all I'm here to talk with you...

?????: that's sweet... but.

Geats and Tohka look where the voice came from and they see rider with a look similar to Shirowe but his ears are black and he was wearing a white piece of armor and was holding the Magnum Shooter 40X on his right hand.

Tohka: is he your comrade?

Geats: no...

Geats quickly stands up and gets in a defense position, Tohka sees his and she does the same.

Tohka: are you with the mecha mecha girls?

?????: with them?... no I'm working for myself.

Geats: so what do you want?

?????? than points at Tohka.

??????: I want her.

This made them both on guard after hearing his answer.

Geats: over my death body.

??????: find... by the way I'm Kamen Rider DA·PAAN.

Magnum Tactical Blast!

He shoots at them again but Tohka creates a force filed infront of them, but when the laser made contact with the force filed it cause an explosion. The AST saw explosion and they see Geats and Tohka crashing towards the ground. After seen the spirit they were about to shoot them but they see an energy arrow past next to them until it split into multiple Armor and head straight at them, the AST's quickly try to fly away from the energy arrow but they get by some of them.

Shirowe goes and check on them but Tohka after seen him was about to attack him but Geats stops her.

Geats: wait Tohka! He is with us!

Tohka: really?

Geats: yes, the one who attack us as looks similar to him but the only difference is the ears.

Tohka: the ears?

Tohka than looks at Shirowe and notices his ears.

Tohka: he has white ears!

Shirowe: what are you two talking about?

Geats: we have an another Rider here.

Shirowe: What!?

Geats: and he is after Tohka.

Shirowe: is he with the AST?

Geats: no.

Before anyone could said something Shirowe notice someone approaching towards them he looks and sees a large group of Jyamato coming towards them but they look different.

But someone else was with the horde of Jyamato. It was a Jyamato but he was way more different than the others that they have face before.

Shirowe: new Jyamato.

Geats: Tohka, this will be perfect moment to tell the Jyamato to aid us right now.

Tohka look at Geats.

Tohka: I'm not with them. Every time I arrive in this world they attack me as well.

This shock both Riders after hearing her response and everyone in Fraxinus were shocked as well.

Geats: so you don't crontol them... at all!?

Tohka: no.

Before the two Riders could said something the Toryo Jyamato threw a Tomahawk at them they quickly dodge it but for their suprised the Tomahawk exploded after it made contact with the ground. A Zombie Jyamato was about to attack Tohka from behind but Geats kicks him away from her, and she quickly covers him with a force filed protecting him from Da•Paan who was shooting at him from the school. If that wasn't enough a member from the AST was about to attack them both but Shirowe uses his cross bow and shoot at her knocking her to the ground.

Geats: we are in trouble now.

Shirowe: this is plan. Geats you will deal with that Rider and Tohka you will deal with Jyamato and I will deal with that new Jyamato.

Geats: but what about the AST?!

Tohka: we should eliminate them.

Shirowe: no we wouldn't.

Tohka: why not!

Shirowe: because we are not like them. If they try to attack us we will just knock them out.

Tohka was about to responded back but Geats place his hand on her shoulder.

Geats: Tohka, I know how you feel but killing them is not the right way, you will only prove them on their ideas.

Tohka understands what Geats was saying and just nobs and Geats smiles under his helmet.

Shirowe: do you have a weapon on you?

Tohka: Sandalphon!

Tohka taps the ground and the Throne appeared from the ground and on top was a sword handle. Tohka graves the handle and pulls out the sword.

Geats: that's a nice trick you have Tohka.

Tohka: thanks.

Geats: well... Here comes the highlights!

After Geats said his line the trio split up and started to fight their respective opponents. This took the AST attention of seen the Riders and the spirit split up and fighting against their opponents.

Ryouko: this is suprising.

Aine: what are your orders.

Ryouko: Tobiichi and Hayuru you will deal with the fox them man. Chidorigafuchi and Farandole go after the spirit and the rest will deal with the polar bear.

Everyone agree but Origami was about to fly towards Tohka but she gets shoot by Da•Paan everyone looks at the direction where the shot came from and they see him on top of the building.

Da•Paan: sorry, but I won't let do that.

Geats: I agree with you but...

Da•Paan turns back and gets spray with water from the Raise water that Geats have on his hand and this made him to fall from the building.

Revolvers on!

Da•Paan than recieves a punch on the chest that sending him crashing down quickly to the ground and Geats lands infront of him looking down on him.

Da•Paan quickly stands up and try to shoot at him but Geats kicks his gun out if his hands, he than uppercut him sending him to the air until he receives a punch sending him crashing towards a wall. Da•Paan falls to the ground but he sees the Magnum Shooter 40X and he quickly graves it and pulls the hammer of the gun.

Bullet charge

Ones Geats was right infront of him, Da•Paan quickly puts the gun on his chest and started to rapid fire at him making him step back after receiving the shoots.

With Shirowe

Shirowe was firing his cross bow at the Toryo Jyamato who was able to dodge or reflect the energy arrow. Toryo swing his Tomahawk at him but he quickly block it with his cross bow. Shirowe kick him on the gut making him step back a couple of steps and Shirowe quickly fires an energy arrow at him but Toryo quickly reflects it with his Tomahawk and throws it at him but Shirowe quickly graves it before touch the ground and throws it back to his enemy. The Tomahawk lands on right infront Jyamato but it didn't exploded.

Shirowe: okay... only he can make it exploded.

Toryo was about to attack him until he recieves multiple shots from the sky. Shirowe looks up and sees the AST shooting at the Jyamato.

Shirowe: I should thank them later... but I think they will attack us later.

Shirowe start to shoot energy arrow at the Jyamato before he could attack again.

With Tohka

Tohka was taking down the Zombie Jyamato with out any problems, she than sends an energy slash towards a group of Jyamato that was approaching towards her from behind. She than quickly raises her hand catching an energy sword she land looks and it was Origami.

Tohka: how many times do you need to learn this lesson?

Origami doesn't respond back and was ready to attack her again but Tohka push her back and she quickly slash a couple of Zombie Jyamato she quickly creates a force filed protecting her from the missiles from the AST that were above her. She click her tounge in frustration after seen them here and was ready to attack them but remembers what Geats said and decides to knock them out but Origami was giving up that easy so she quickly charge towards her again ones more while Yurisia was supporting her in the distaste.

Yurisia:(throughs) we will get in trouble first ignoring Ryouko orders.

She started to shoot at Tohka who was blocking the shoots with her force filed while dealing with Origami and the Jyamato.

Yurisia:(throughs) and what y/n sees on this monster after.... doesn't he understand that they are responsible for multiple deaths?

Fraxinus

Everyone in Fraxinus was watching the battle against the new type of Jyamato and the mysterious Rider that appear out of nowhere, but they were still shocked after hearing that Tohka isn't controlling the Jyamato.

Shido: if she isn't controlling the Jyamato them...

Shiori: how are they appearing in our world?!

Kotori: this was a shocking revelation but that Rider name Da•Paan is after the spirit but why?

They continue to wacth the monitor until the point they see Da•Paan pining down Geats and shooting him on the Geats. This made the twins frustrated seen their older brother like that they wish they could go their and help him and Shirowe. But they know they haven't any battle experience they were only going to be on their way. While Kotori wasn't showing it deep down she feels frustrated as well of seen her brother like that, Kotori wishes that she could go their and help him but she couldn't because what would happen if she loses crontol of her power and attacks him by mistake.

Revolver On!

They see Geats now with his set of armor switch ones more and they see doing a somersault kick and actives the engine protrusion making the kick more stronger sending Da•Paan to the air, but Geats quickly does a side kick and hits him on the head before he could touch the ground sending him crashing towards a wall destroying it.

Back with Geats

Geats after kicking Da•Paan to the wall he quickly dodge a kick from Aine who try to attack him from behind.

Geats: what do you want now Chidorigafuchi?

Aine: i told you to stay away from this.

Geats: yes and I decided to ignore your request.

Himekawa: the two of you could stop acting like a couple again.

Geats was about to responded back but he quickly pushed them both away before a laser could hit them. Da•Paan than comes out from the school with the Magnum Shooter 40X now on its rifle mode. Geats was about to attack him but sees a package behind him. Geats than charge towards him Da•Paan started to shoot at him but he was able to dodge it but just berly and ones he was close enough he jumps over him confusing him and the girls. Geats than opens the package and pulls out something from it.

Geats: this is better.

Da•Paan turn only to receive a kick that send him towards the other and Geats was coming out of the building. Tohka sends one last energy slash finishing of the last group of Zombie Jyamato and she sees Da•Paan on the ground and was about to attack him but sees Geats holding something on his hand.

Geats: well before I forget... Tohka, after this is over you want to go on a date with me?

Everyone than stop after hearing Geats asking the spirit out and Aine didn't like it.

AST: YOU ARE ASKING HER OUT IN THIS SITUATION?!

Tohka: and what is date?

Geats: I will explain it to you later, but right now.

He than looks at Da•Paan who was standing up.

Geats: I need to finish him ones and for all.

Geats removed both buckles and inserted the new buckle his driver.

Set!
Zombie!
Ready? Fight!

Everyone after seen him getting a new set of armor was suprised of seen him equipping new armor in an instant.

Geats: let's finish this ones and for all.

Geats charges towards Da•Paan who was shooting at him but Geats uses the Zombie Breaker to reflect the shots. Da•Paan continues to shoot but recieves a slash on his chest but Geats continue to slash him multiple times until he receives a claw slash from Geats.

With Shirowe

Shirowe started to shoot multiple energy arrows to the Toryo Jyamato who was trying to block all of them until he gets hit by one and them started to receive all of them but that didn't end their because Ryouko than slash the Jyamato from the back. The Jyamato than try to attack her but Shirowe kick him on the side of the head sending back.

Ryouko than pulls out her gun and started to shoot at the Jyamato and Shirowe does the same and the Toryo Jyamato was receiving all of the attack.

And Geats was sending multiple violent slashes with the Zombie Breaker until Tohka appeared next to him and started to joining him on attacking Da•Paan. So the Rider and Spirit where taking turns on slashing on the Panda Rider until both of them send a thrust on him sending him crashing towards the Toryo Jyamato.

Shirowe: Geats! Princess! Let's finish them both!

Geats/Tohka: right!

Geats than pulls the level from the Zombie Breaker.

Poison Charge!

The chain of the Zombie Breaker started to rotate as larger energy versions of the teeth routinely appear and disappear and the chain where been cover by poison that was alternate between orange and purple.
And Tohka was Chanelling energy on her sword. And Shirowe pulls the arrow from his Armed Arrow from his driver and his cross bow started to glow in a green light.

Da•Paan and the Jyamato seen this that this would be their end if they don't do something but before they could do something it was already to late from then.

Tactical Break!/Arrow strike!

Geats and Tohka send a purple and orange energy slash towards the Rider and Jyamato and during the attack trajectory both energy slash combined into a X slash and Shirowe shoots a powerful energy arrow towards them. And before their opponents could do something it was too late because they recieve the attacks and it caused an explosion. Everyone was looking at the direction of the explosion suprised that three attack cause that explosion.

Geats and Tohka look at each other and smile but before they could said something Origami charge towards them and they blocked her attack with their own weapons. But when the three weapons collied it cause an explosion that everything went white.

Timeskip

Ryouko: you are lucky that we lost them.

Origami was taking away by a helicopter

Ryouko: if you keep fighting like this, you'll end up dead!

Ryouko than sights and looks where the helicopter have just left.

Ryouko: what and I'm going to do with you...

Aine, Himekawa and Yurisia look as well were the helicopter just left.

Ryouko: Chidorigafuchi tell me why you try to stop Tobiichi from fighting the spirit and the mysterious kitsune Armor man?

Aine doesn't respond back at her commander until she decides to said it.

Aine: is something personal.

Ryouko just looks at her than sights and leaves them.

Yurisia: should we tell Origami the Armor man is Y/n? After all he is Kaiba friend and she sees him as a brother as well.

Himekawa: she is right we should tell her.

Aine thinks about it, if she should tell her of y/n secrets or not, she knows the reason of why Origami acts that way, one is kill all spirit because they took away her parents and the only family member that she has left is Kaiba her older brother and he wants to protect him and as well for Shido because he was their when she needed the most even if he doesn't remember her. And the same goes for y/n she sees him as a brother and ones to protect him as well. Like Aine is doing as well. But the question is how is she going to take when she finds out that he is willing to protect the spirit.

Aine: I will tell her tomorrow when she fully recovered.

In that moment she feels that something bad is about to happen tomorrow and is something that she doesn't want to see in person.

Next day

Y/n: huh... after everything happens yesterday I completely forgot about the school got destroyed.

Y/n was right infront of now Raizen High school in ruins. He continues to looks at the destruction that he, Tohka and Takeshi cause yesterday. He continues to look until he notices a piece of the white board on the ground and he picks it up and it was the name of Tohka.

Y/n: I was able to talk with her.

Tohka: y/n?

Y/n:(throughs) and I was able to give her a name

Tohka:y/n?

Y/n: I just hope I can see her again.

Tohka: don't ignore me!

Y/n looks back and for his surprise he sees Tohka on top of a pile of ruins.

Y/n: Tohka?!

Tohka: took you long enough.

Y/n:(throughs) was she here all the time?!

Tohka: you big dummy!

Y/n: why are you here?(throughs) and why the spacequake wasn't attractive?

Tohka: what do you mean why? You invited me on the so call date.

Y/n:(throughs) huh I forgot that i ask her out...

Tohka: so let's go on this Date y/n! Date! Date! Date!

Y/n: okay, I understand but the only problem is what you are wearing.

Tohka: you are telling me to get undress here?

Y/n: ! I didn't mean by that... what I mean that you might get the attention of some people... you know what I mean.

Tohka: you are right about that. So what should I wear?

Y/n thinks for a second until he pulls out his phone and started to look it until he found a picture of his gallery that he forgot that he still have and forgot to delete, so he show it to Tohka.

Y/n: something like this.

Tohka takes the phone and looks at the phone it was of him and Aine when they were still a couple and that he forgot to delete.

Tohka: these clothes would be acceptable? But why you have an image of her?

Y/n: it's complicated and I forgot to delete back than...

Tohka: alright.

Tohka break the phone with easy suprising him.

Y/n:(throughs) I was planning to get a new phone anyway.

Tohka than raises her hand and her armor disappeared and it was replaced with the Raizen High school uniform.

Tohka: is this alright now.

Y/n: yes.

Tohka: so than let's go on that Date.

Tohka than started to run and y/n started to follow her but right behind her, but he started to get a feeling that something horrible is going to happen to him today and he doesn't know why.

Y/n:(throughs) why I feel that something horrible is going to happen today?

Next Time:
A "Normal" Date part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.3K 31
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...
4.6K 118 5
Akira was having an ordinary day when he suddenly died
70.3K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...