♡°•ALL MINE•°♡_{creek}_

By _itzSug4rk1tty_

yandare AU ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ (this story contains) •blood •Gore •Swearing •obsession •uncomfortable asf •nfws •sel... More

Auothor note
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

327 11 33
By _itzSug4rk1tty_

---[timeskip]---

Kenny Pov:
I was woken up by the sound of my mom yelling for me and my siblings to wake up and go downstairs. I groaned and got off my bed. As my feet hit the cold concrete dirty floor, I shivered. I stretched a little bit and then went out of my room to see my little sister karen.

Karen:Morning Kenny..

Kenny:Morning, sis.

I said as I gave her a small pat on her head as we went to the kitchen. My dad was groaning because of the massive hungover he got from drinking yesterday. My mother was scolding him as she placed down our food. And yet again, it's toast.

Karen:Ughhh toast again?

Kenny's mom:Be grateful that you can even eat breakfast.

Kenny:Mom.. why is my toast burnt?

Kenny's mom:Just be grateful and eat it.

Kenny:Uh.. where Kevin mom?

(Kennys brother)

Kenny's mom:Well, I don't know. He left this morning.

Kenny's mom:Just eat up already, I have to go to work since your father lazyass won't get one!

Kenny's dad:OH, IM LAZY!?

Kenny's mom:YES YOU ARE YOU DICKHEAD!

As my parents started fighting again, me and Karen had finished eating our breakfast.

---[timeskip]---

I arrived at school, still feeling hungry. I went to my locker to find butters standing and seemingly waiting for me.

Kenny:Hi butters!

Butters:Hey Kenny! Soo.. I accidentally made two lunches today so you can have the other one*smiles.

I blushed as butters handed me the lunchbox,I feel grateful to have a 'friend' like butters.

Kenny:Thanks,butters.

Then I heard my friends coming up to us, cartman was obviously making fun of Kyle once again.

Cartman:Hey poor ass, what are you doing?

Kyle:*groans* Oh my fucking.. ugh.. cartman I will slap you. Oh- hi kenny.

Kenny:Hey guys, what's up?

Stan&kyle:Terrible.

Kenny:Well.. what's wrong?

Kyle:Cartman is being a FAT BITCH!

Cartman:AYE!

Stan:Wendy is gonna kill me..

Kenny:Wendy?

Stan:She found out that I lied about going to sleep. And that I played world of warcrafts with you guys.

Cartman:Girls are the same.

Wendy:Excuse me?

Cartman flinched and slowly turned his back to see a very angry and pissed Wendy. Stan gulped as he knew he was in for quite a hassle.

Stan:Baby!.. i-i can explain-

Wendy grabbed Stan by his ear, and my butters and my friends watched..

Wendy:Why? Do you think im a joke?

Stan:No,no! I-Im sorry, I should have told the truth! I promise I won't lie to you anymore.

Wendy:You said that the last time I caught you drinking!

As Wendy and Stan started fighting, I pulled butters away to somewhere more private.

Butters:Woah! Where are we going?

Craig Pov:
I was talking to my two cousins when I remembered I had to meet up with Kenny about Kevin.

Craig:I have to go now.

But before I could walk away, Red pulled me by my hair, causing me to groan in pain and stop walking away.

Craig:Ow- what?

Red:Where exactly are you going?

Craig:To the janitor's closet?

Veatrice:Like to see you try, I got the keys.

Veatrice:Now explain why you are going to the janitor's closet?

Craig:About Kevin..

Veatrice:Should have told us sooner-

Craig:To meet up with Kenny..

Veatrice:Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone of our hideout?*whispears loudly*

Craig:I'll explain! Let's just go there first.

---[timeskip]---

We arrived at the janitors closet, we all sat down and red told me to explain.

Craig:So.. Kenny also hates Kevin. And yesterday I asked Kenny if he.. wanted to kill and eliminate Kevin, and he agreed.

Veatrice:Wait- really?

Red:Hold on, he might be testing you. We can't trust anyone that easily.

Craig:He did beat up Kevin..  oh, and also the rumour about Kenny and butters?

Veatrice:Oh, I gotta hear this!

Craig:Kenny has feelings for butter's.

Veatrice:YESS!

Red:Ohhh, no wonder why Kenny beat Kevin's ass.. well, let's try to see if Kenny is a great ally to our little team.

Kenny Pov:
I then remembered I had to meet up with Craig, oh shit. Well, I got nothing else to do now since Butters went to tweek to hang out. I then walked through the halls and took a turn to the right, I saw the old janitors closet. It looked old, and the door was kinda rusty..

Kenny:Uh... Craig??

I said, but no one answered, I then sighed. I guess I'm the first one here  as I lean my back on the door. The door suddenly opened and I'm pulled inside, I screamed and once I hit the ground I opened my eyes to see.. Craig and his two cousins.

Kenny:W-What the-

Veatrice:Let me get you up there,buddy.

Vea lend up a helping hand and help me stand up, I was so baffled and shocked.. I looked around the room.. there were wires on the ceiling and the places a lightened by the dime light of a light ball.

There were little monitors at the end of the room, and there were stacks of papers near the big monitors. The drawers were filled up with papers. I saw the big monitor was on, and I couldn't really see what was shown on the screen because of the lightning.

Kenny:What.. is this place..?

I was gonna take a closer look, but red grabbed me and pushed me onto a chair.

Veatrice:So.. who's gonna explain to him first?

Red:Okay, listen here, we know you hate Kevin.

Kenny:Yeah..?

Red:We also hate Kevin, and we're gonna ask you if you want to help us.. kill him.

Kenny: . . . Are.. you.. guys being serious about this..?

Craig:Yes. Do you think I killed Melissa,Evan,Alice, and stella for nothing?

My heart started beating fast as soon as craig said that.. it.. can't be.. now that I'm thinking about it.. all of them..  had.. a relationship with tweek..

Kenny:W-Why.. why did you kill them!?

Craig:𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲.. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁.. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸.. 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.
𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲.

Craig said with a menacing look, his voice gotten creepier.. I shivered and gulped, I never knew.. that Craig would be the most.. dangerous person out of anyone in this school..

Red:Chill out,Craig. We'll kill Kevin very, very soon..

Kenny:I'm sorry, but I can't-

Craig:𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

I went silence.. Craig grinned, vea and red looked at each other..

Kenny:What do you mean.. about that..?

Veatrice:Just drop the act,Kenny. We know..  you want butters all for yourself.. and Kevin is just ruining all of that for you.. 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁?~

I started sweating.. it's..  true.. but.. I can't let them get to me.. I just.. can't..  I don't wanna be someone like that..

Red:It's a shame, isn't it? I mean. Butters is already getting so close to Kevin..  he can just take butters whenever he wants!

I feel a furry anger within me.. I gribbed onto my jeans, trying to avoid.. but.. I can't..  resist the urge of seeing butters with someone else.. im afraid that.. butters will ignore me once he finds someone else..

Kenny: . . . What's the plan..?

Craig:𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹?

Craig held out a hand, my hand shaked as I reached for his hand. Once our hands touch there was no going back.

Kenny:𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹.

-----------------
SORRY for not posting chapter 19 yesterday :( my WiFi wasn't working well. I hope you guys like this chapter :D and like always.

Have a nice day, pookie :3 ♡
Remember to take care of yourself! >_<

Love you guys! ♡♡

Words:1260

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...
35.5K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
8.1K 100 33
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...
9.9K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...