TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 53 - Sharing love

2.7K 444 75
By santhiyasuresh

The family was on cloudnine hearing the good news, Mumma and papa rushed to Mumbai immediately. Aai and baba visited teju and Karan and expressed their happiness. 

Pra came to Mumbai finishing his exam earlier and taking the next flight immediately.

After a month,  ( she is three months pregnant)

Karan was feeding Teju who was making crying face seeing the fruit bowl.

Karan " Just two more, it's done.. Please baby"

She ate it looking at his pleading eyes and made a Uff face when it's emptied. 

Teju " I m already getting chubbier and you r feeding me like this , not fair sunny "

He pecked her lips " everything is fair in love jaana "

She smiled and pulled him for a long kiss, he smiled, one thing he loved the most about this pregnancy was her romantic side.  She is becoming extra romantic these days, place or time doesn't matter.

Meenu " Stop sucking each other like that u idiots " she entered the home and Karan pulled away from teju who was a blushing mess. 

Sam followed meenu with a big smile and lots of gifts for the baby.

Meenu hugged teju and kissed her forehead " I m so happy for you both. God bless you "

Teju smiled widely and kissed her cheeks. Sam hugged Karan and thy both were teasing each other, whispering making the women look at them.

Meenu " what u guys were talking?"

Karan smirked " Asked him how he is managing you these days , bechara he is sharing his sorrows with me " he wiped the fake sweat dramatically

Meenu pouted at sam who punched Karan and said " no bby, I was telling him how happy I m with you. You know right "

She nodded and stood up to cuddle him, he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

Karan " oh guys stop being gross in front of her brother and sister in law "

Sam "you didn't realize that while smooching my sister in front of her brother and sister in law "

Teju looked down to hide her embarrassment and covered her face with her palm.

Karan " oh come on, we don't know that you guys were coming.  Stop blaming me. I was just kissing my wife, not the other women "

Teju slapped his butt as she was sitting and he was standing in front of her, he winced and turned to her. 

Teju " Close your unfiltered mouth, stupid man "

Sam and meenu laughed seeing them and Karan glared at them.

Anvi came from behind " Girl, stop using your hands on my brother like this "

She hugged meesam and teju rolled her eyes at anvi. 

Teju " Okay Karan's babysitter " said sarcastically.

Om entered with lots of flowers, he discovered that teju loved fresh flower everyday more than before, especially after her pregnancy.  So he always bring her fresh flowers every morning after coming back from his morning jogging. 

Om kneel down and gave her the flowers making her smile widely
" Bhai, this is just so beautiful " she touched the fresh petals which was soft like a baby skin and rubbed her cheeks on them.

Karan smiled seeing her wide smile and so everyone.  He sat beside her and everyone settle down, mumma Papa came back from their morning walk.

Papa " Meenu, sam ,when did you both came ?  "
He hugged them and so mumma k. 

Meenu " just now  Papa, how can I stay there after knowing my babies are going to have their baby "

Karan smiled looking at her and they chit chatted for sometime.

Karan " Come on, you have to take rest now. We will go to our room "

Sam "  tell that you want to romance her "

Karan picked teju making her shriek and everyone shook their head in disbelief.

Karan " I don't need excuse to romance my wife Mr. Sam.. "

He walked away while everyone just shouted " besharam " together.

Teju " sunny,  you r making me embarrass infront of them "

Karan " oh jii, meine kya kiya. I wanted u to rest, if u sit there longer, you won't take your nap and madame will feel moody for the rest of the day, do we need it. No right.. "

She bit his cheeks when he placed her down and he chuckled.

Teju " You r tempting "

Karan " really " he raised his eyebrow and she nodded like a baby. He kissed her lips and hugged her tightly.

Karan " I love u mumma T "

Teju " I love you papa K "

Teju layed down the bed and Karan layed beside her , he tapped her forehead and she slept in no time. He took his laptop to finish his remaining work.

Khud ki baremei bhoolunga par tere baremei kabhi nahi...

.....................................................................

Karan was sitting nervously while she was looking at him and chuckled softly.

Teju " Bby, I m going for scan.. Not you.. Y r u so tensed "

Karan " pata nahi yaar ajeeb sa feeling, first scan of our Bby and.. I don't know teju.. I m feeling anxious.."

She entwined their fingers " anything it can be, we will be there for each other , remember..i m sitting strong here bcoz I know you r there beside me, same goes with you. I m with you sunny "

Mumma " Teju, drink one more glass of water "

Teju " no momma, I m full bladder, just waiting for the doc to call us "

" Mrs Tejasswi Kundrra "

Karan felt the whole adrenaline rush inside him, he was anxious like hell.

The doc checked teju first and rubbed the gel on her belly, she started tracing her probe on her belly which showed her organs in the monitor.  The doc smiled when she spotted the baby and marked the place. 

Doc " This is your baby, Mr and Mrs kundrra "

Both looked at each other with tears and Karan smiled with tears. 

Karan " So tiny "

Doc " it's been just 3 months Mr. Kundrra, she is just stepping into her second trimester, from now on, the baby grows faster and you will discover new thing slowly as the time progress "

Karan" can I take a picture of baby "

Doc smiled " The nurse will give you the printed copy.  Don't worry and congratulations once again. "

They nodded with a smile whispering a small thank you. Doc walked out leaving the couple some privacy. 

Karan pecked her forehead and helped her to clean the gel and set up her dress again.

Teju " you saw our baby "

Karan " Yes.. So tiny...Just like you "

Teju " Mujhse bhi zyada tiny. Ittu sa"

She showed her finger and he chuckled.

Teju " you love me more or baby more "

He smiled and cupped her cheeks
" I love u more than anyone and anything even if we have n number of babies "

She smiled widely " I know "

She kissed his cheeks and he smiled at her

Teju " I love you  "

Karan " I know "

She pouted and he chuckled, pulling her for hug. They came out to see mumma k watching the print copy of the baby, she had tears while tracing the paper with her fingers. 

Karan placed his hand on her shoulder " maa "

Mumma  " You were also like this, so small and then u came to us to make our life better.  See, time flies and we r here for your baby, our little kundrra "

Teju hugged her and Karan alson hugged her from side.  The doc smiled and discussed about teju diet plan with them.  They exited the hospital and he drove off to the office leaving both at home. 

Little things make you overwhelm more than big surprise.. Their little...
.....................................................................

Karan went inside om cabin and hugged him, taking him in shock. 

Om " sunny,  kya hua.. Is everything okay with teju.. Sunny u r scaring me"

He pulled away to see tears in his eyes and again asked him. Karan pulled the paper from his inside pocket an shower then to Om. 

Om eyes widen seeing the little circle, he touched there and asked " Is that my champ "

Karan nodded yes and om chuckled with tears. 

Om " I can't wait to see him now "

Karan " I.. I m not able to put my emotions in words om,for the first time I m feeling like this and I.. Don't know what else to say. When I saw the baby, I was quite emotional, this cute lil one.. Will grow up, then he or she will have little hands, Little legs, Little fingers and small belly, eyes like teju and hairs like me.. May be.. Haina om. I.. "

Om hugged him again sensing his inner turmoil " Calm down sunny "

Karan hugged him tighter and took deep breath to control his emotions which was overflowing, he was imagining all the future scenarios.

Sometimes no one can understand your turmoil more than your bestfriend. 

.....................................................................

Anvi looked at teju who was silent, she was thinking something from long time. 

Anvi shook her " what is my baby thinking "

Teju " nothing "

Anvi "so now will you  lie to me "

Teju sighed " anvi.. Will I be a good mother.. I don't know.. Will I take care of the baby well.. Mei kuch galat kardiya toh, what if I fail.. I... Can't.. "

Anvi hugged her and rubbed her back.

Anvi " listen to me, you will be the best mother. Teju, I m your friend but more than that, you have been a mother to me, giving your love, your support and your care whenever I needed. We learn from falls teju and regarding baby, we are right here for you and kuch bhi galat nahi hoga jaan.. Please don't over think okay "

Teju placed her head on her lap while she patted her head " always be with me anvi "

Anvi" always my girl "

She kissed her forehead and smiled
" A mother inside us always think about the welfare of the baby. Subconsciously we will be more aware around them. And I promise, you r going to be the best mother. "

Teju " thank you for making me feel better "

Anvi " My big baby , sleep now .. My little one need proper nap session "

A mother...  Is not a word, it's a different emotion..

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story .

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...
68.4K 6.6K 37
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...