Higeki No Idol [Oshi No Ko] O...

By Anzukyo

After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particul... More

Character introduction art โ˜†
[>>>>>>>>>Restart!]
[>Chapter 01: New soul, Who's this?>]
[>Chapter 2: Adjusting the norm>]
[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]
[>Another Side: B-Star>]
[>Chapter 5: A start and obstacle>]
[>Chapter 6: Idols Hearts and Love>]
[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]
[>>Rejected idea ๐Ÿ’ก<<]
[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]
[>Chapter 9: Hikaru Kamiki>]
[>Chapter 10: Unbending Destiny>]
[>Chapter 11: Shattered diamond>]
Not a chapter will delete

[>Chapter 4: Start Line!>]

1K 45 32
By Anzukyo

{ Location: Yohei middle school, Time: 10.19 a.m}
.
.
.
.
.
*Insert anime school bells ring*

" Alright class, class is dismissed. Time for lunch now."

The teacher grabbed his folder as another student came and helped him.

As they leave to the faculty office, the students began to stand up and go to the cafeteria or somewhere to have their break.

Many chattering can be heard in between students that are moving with their friends.

" Finally!! I've been hungry."

" You are always hungry anyway."

" Have you listened to this band yet? They were so cool!"

" summer break!"

" I wonder if they have meat buns on the menu today?"

" Ugh, the cafeteria menu is always so boring and plain."

" Meat buns!!!"

" Gosh, I wonder if that new manga is released yet?"

" You mean Starkatsu?"

"I just can't wait for B-komachi's next concert!"

*A classroom full of students now left with a few that are eating in the class*

"Takagi, are you going to the cafeteria? Minase, Kaoru, Hase and I are about to go there to get something.

Plus, it's gonna be self study until the school hours end."

" Yeah, wanna join us?"

I stand up and give them an apologetic smile.

" Sorry Yuu, Hase, I want to start on my summer homework and I kinda need some time alone. Maybe next time?~✧" as I make the [sorry pose] to them.

" Oh sure, no need to worry. Good luck on your homework."

" Fighting!"

Their faces were kinda red, I wonder if it was the summer haze getting to them?

As they leave me, I grab my book and go to the rooftop instead. Not many students go to the rooftop, because it was prohibited.

I go to the rooftop because I know how to open it. Thanks to the former owner of this body, I was able to lockpick any door now.

Which is concerning but I don't have to worry about it. I opened the door and just sat in the shaded area and put all my things down the floor.

It's almost two months since I was transmigrated into this world.

Which also marks the last day of school before Summer vacation.

I am always glad for summer break because it is a long break for me. But, I need to finish the home work first then I'm basically free to do anything I want for the summer.

Which is focusing on practice and debuting with B-komachi.

Now it's time to focus on homework while eating sugar buns and good old cold plain water. I think I remember how i hated eating this kind of stuff.

It's kinda like a practice for idols in my company to eat as little as possible to maintain our weight from being overweight.

Let's just say that my group members were all able to break the rule and give me something to eat rather than bread.

I was the non rule breaker type of my group so, I kinda like doormats sometimes.

As I grew older, it became my habit where I barely ate anything more than bread and plain water as a result. The side effect is that I would eat a heavy portion at night and less during the day. It's basically a bad habit.

But, I try to break it once in a while.

[5 minutes later]

" Geez, now I remember why I'm stuck at math and geography. I wish Kai and Sei were here to help me, huhu."
.
.
.
.
.
30 minutes later, most of my homework is already done and now I'm just scrolling through the blog post.

I'm on the website called [Aika news] and more things have happened in the past weeks or so.

More murder have occurred on the old street that I use to walk back to the orphanage.

This time, they found an unidentified body that seemed to be a young woman in her teen years.

There wasn't any identification card nor any that belong that can be related to the victim identity.

The blog wrote:

[ A body has been found on Sakuragaoka streets and it wasn't a pretty sight to see. The victims it seems that they were a young teen and it wasn't any normal murder case. The body was in burnt condition while it had 16 stabs on their body. Until now, the police are trying to gather any eye witness and anyone that has gone missing for the past 24 hour list.]

'This world is really reflecting on the real world, huh?

I hope I can get away as far as possible from that killer.'

*Drinking water*

'I also hope that boy isn't using that pathway but he's likely to use the streets. I'm just gonna pray for his safety.'

*Insert anime school bell*

"Time to go to the studio then..." As I pack my book and everything to go to my shoe locker.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Location: neighboring town Shibuya,Time: 2:00 p.m.}

Now, I'm on my way to the studio because I need to practice for the upcoming event.

A few days ago, I was discussing with president Saitou about the debut stuff. It was then that he decided to drop more information to me about the debut.

[Memories reload...]

{A few days ago at the office in the strawberry studio}

" But president saitou, I haven't even met Ai yet. The one I've been practicing with was Takamine, Nino, Watanabe and the other three new members, Ari, Kyun and Mei.

How am I supposed to be compatible with her during performance?" As I sat down at the office chair.

" Well, I can't do anything cause Ai schedule is different from you. I can't change anything because of her activities as an idol.

But I can trust you both to be compatible with each other rather than the other members." As he told me back.

'It is impossible to be compatible if the both of us haven't even met yet! It's not logically possible and it's going to make me panic over it!'

"Don't let your pretty little head worry about this. I'm sure it's gonna be just fine, hahahaha!"

'Noooooo!'

[Memories ended...]

[Location: Strawberry studio]

I was stretching while the other was talking and resting after they were done with their choreography.

' I swear that the president is a devil incarnate in this world! Like how is that logical for him to think about?!

What is he thinking in that head of his?!

This plan of his can go wrong in every direction possible!'

"Ai! We're gonna go buy some drinks! Want anything?"

"Mineral water and maybe a sugar bread!"

Takamine then makes an okay sign and leaves with other members.

I just continue to stretch again in the studio alone.

' It's good that they didn't drag me along, time is precious for this crazy time!

I don't know why the president is acting like this, I definitely can say that I'm not good enough to stand next to her.

Not to mention, I might get dragged by the other members for being favoured too much by the president.

Even the concept given to me...'

As I finished stretching my body, there was a knock on the door. It was president saitou himself with his sunglasses, entering the dance studio.

" Good to see you practicing, Ai. The show will be perfect and of course, your debut as the new member of B-komachi." While he walked into the studio.

" Well, I gotta be prepared especially when I'm with someone that's already more experienced than me." As I walk towards him.

" Oh yeah have you done your summer home work yet? I don't want it to be a distraction to you especially it's you, that is debuting as the group center."

" I've done it, so don't worry much, president."

' it wasn't a pleasant time to finish those math equations plus history. I barely remember any of my history lessons, what makes you think I would remember it this time...'

" Hahaha, glad to hear that! At the very least you are more capable than her at organizing activity beforehand."

" I'm sure you are just exaggerating, president." As I sweat dropped at his remarks.

'I probably know who he is implying to..'

" Oh and by the way, I almost forgot to tell you one more thing about the debut stuff."

" What is it?"

" A slight change to the performance plan. Get your ears ready."

I nodded while thinking to myself,

' Well, I'm definitely not going to like where this is going...'

" For the opening act of the show, I would like to have the core member perform their song to welcome the audience. You will join them after it ends, which means the second song.

You will be doing the choreography that i asked you before. Which is mirroring the center facing the other side like a shadow.

It's to make the audience curious to see the sudden appearance of an extra member.

You will keep doing that until there is going to be a cue for you to sing with the other.

Then, you will be the last one performing with your choice of songs.

It doesn't matter what song you choose as long as it entertains the audience."

' That's a long paragraph of things to do. I'm basically a shadow for Ai and now I need to be practicing one more song just for the final act.

Also, doesn't Japan have copyright issue? Maybe not for song cover?'

" Listen kid, these may be a lot for now but I can promise you that it'll be worth it.

For the last few times you're in the studio dancing, I can already see that you are talented even if you did say that you had no experience."

' Well, I did lie about no talent in dancing or singing, sorry but it was to test you...'

" Don't worry, I'll do my best for now. Thank you for putting trust in me, president saitou."

He then patted me on the head while saying,

" Why can't that brat be obedient and remember my name correctly like you. I'm glad to finally have a decent kid to manage."

'I wish I had a guts like her to do so.'

" Don't worry kid, I'm sure you're going to be just fine. I'm gonna go and good luck on the practice okay."

Then he just left me alone in the studios and then the other came in just chatting as usual.

" Here ya go Takagi."

" Thanks, Nino!"

"You're welcome!"

She tossed it to me and we all continue to do our own thing.

'I guess I'm going to have a lot of extra work to do. It's understandable since now I'm an idol.'

As I then resume my dance practice after finishing the stretch routine to warm up.
.
.
.
.
.

{A few days later in strawberry studio}

I was all alone in the dance studio today since everyone has their schedule full for work and the president for the advertisement.

" I feel so lonely yet I like how everything seems so quiet right now." As I stretch again to warm up.

Not to mention that the only people in this big building right now are me and the security guard.

When I was visiting the orphanage a few days ago, I saw Ai Hoshino on the television show for a variety show.

B-komachi is already well-known by everyone in Japan even though they had 4 core members only until the newcomer like me came in to fill the gap in the group.

It didn't help that it seems that I mix up some info on them not being a popular idol yet.

I was underestimating how influential Ai Hoshino that it make B-komachi stand out from other idol groups this time around.

There are many idol groups that are talented and even have good music but B-komachi had something that no one in this industry had right now.

Ai Hoshino.

She may look like a naive kid with a good look but she uses that to her own advantage to take and steals everyone's gaze.

Her talent for singing and dancing is not bad but she does need a little bit more lessons to control her voice considering how I see the difference between the current her and the one I've used to.

'Enough about her, I need to focus on myself before anything else.

It is so nerve-wracking but still a lot better than my previous debut. I still remembered how I was and it was a disaster. I almost forgot everything and luckily, my friends were there for me.

The day before our debut, I was alone in the dance studio and kept practicing my vocal and dance choreography. I didn't want to bother my friends so I just didn't tell them about my struggle.

We all were in a group and getting ready for our big debut so it's logical for them to be busy by their own practice.

I just need to let it loose and try to calm myself up before I start my dance. The day is changing and the time is clocking, so I need to try my best not to mess up this time.'

The dance studio I'm in right now is like any other studio but it was like a second home to many idols.

I don't think I can be considered an idol but I like to think that I'm just an entertainer to the audience.

Then I open up B-komachi song and follow the rythmm of the music to guide me throughout the practice.

"One, two, three!"

*Music start*

[Intro]
Anata no aidoru
Sain wa B! Chu

[Refrain]

(B-Komachi! Fufuu!)
(B-Komachi! Fufuu!)

[Verse 1]
Youyaku aetane ureshii ne
Machi doushikute ashi wo battabata shinagara
Kyou tanoshimi de nerenakatta yo (Ore mo!)

As I dance, I look at my movement in the mirror in front of me. It was no longer [Ryse Park] that is in the mirror but [Ai Takagi].

' I'm getting used to my current identity right now. But, I still do miss my old life and identity from my world. I think I'm whining too much. I just couldn't help it.'

[Verse 2]
Kinchou nanka shiteru baai janai
Ippun ichibyou muda ni nante dekinai
Saa hajimemashou
Kimi mo! Kimi mo! Kimi mo! (Haai! haai!)
Omachi dou sama (Hai! hai! hai! hai!)

[Pre-Chorus]
Te wo narase irasshaimase
"Suki" ga atsumaru basho e youkoso
(Fuwa! fuwa!)
Nichijou wa kurooku no naka
Koko ni kitanara odoranya
Son! Son! Son!

My movement and my body joint is getting used to it and it is moving very smoothly.

'I think I can make this debut properly. I have done countless shows and performances before getting disbanded, so I have nothing to worry about much.

All I need to do is to choose songs for my solos.

Which might pose a problem to me since I don't know much about this era. Maybe I should do a search on my flip phone and see if I can do any to find a good song.'

[Chorus]
Hito ga iyou ga imai ga kankei nai
Hako ga ookii chiisai toka kinishinai
Chanto mieteru kimi no sairiumu
Ima wa fuu tto fukeba tobu youna
Chiisana chiisana sainou dakedo
Watashi wo oshite kureru no nara waku resu wo ageru
(Hai see no, hai see no)

[Post-Chorus]
Anata no aidoru
Sain wa B! Chu!

*Music end*

I walk to the side and sat down to rest after I've practice the main choreography.

" Time to do some research. If only I could just use one of the future songs that I know of, it would be a lot easier. It's impossible considering the time frame is literally backwards."

I was about to open the web application until the messager app suddenly pop a notification.

In the message it wrote:,

[Hi! It's Raphael, and for today you can get any information from your previous world. It is simple to use, just from opening the web app and type in whatever you need but your search can be limited for what information you are trying to get.

Also, if you use some of the information on the current timeline, remember that your action can affect your surroundings.]

'Oh? How convenient. I think I know which one I want to search but the part when they said it was going to affect my surroundings is quite worrying me.

Oh well, I'm sure it's not going to affect much since I only want to cover a song.

Let's see, I could use my group song but then again i don't think It'll fit the genre I'm currently in right now.

Maybe I'll use this song?'

[Music of choice: Start Line]

"I want to use this song since it is fitting for the debut.

I probably should think of a name to use on stage, most of the group only use their idol name rather than their real name.

Plus, my name is the same as Ai Hoshino, it might confuse the audience for it."

As I talk to myself while tapping on my flip phone.

" I wonder, what name should I use? Ichigo? That's literally the president's name. Yume? I don't think it would fit me. What about Sayaka? No, I don't think so neither do Kaede. I think I ran out of names right now. I'll think of it later."

Then I just ego-surfed the web to see B-komachi news to pass the time.

'Takamine, Nino, Watanabe, Mei, Kyun, Ari, Ai and me.

Adding that number, B-komachi has become 8 members compared to the original story.

Right now, Ai has the most attention from fans and also haters. It is common to ego-surf for idols themselves to see feedback to improve on their performance. But sometimes, it just causes harm more than improvement.

Takamine, Nino and Watanabe, they have a decent audience while the other three are basically new recruits like me.

But their name already has been known for the group line-up, thanks to some insider informant. But, unsurprisingly, my name or picture didn't yet get exposed.

Considering the former owners of my body, they might not guess someone like me to be recruited or because I didn't have social media to tell people about me getting accepted in B-komachi.

The other three already exposed themselves but it is not my problem.'

" Maybe I should karaoke again tonight but instead at the usual place, I'll just do it at home. I'm too lazy to go out right now."

Then I sip my drink and get ready to pack my stuff and take some rest for today after 7 hours of practice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ Location: Sakuragaoka park, Time: 2:00 p.m]

Time has passed and the day for me to debut is approaching.

I have been practicing while finishing most of my remaining homework.

I may be an idol, but I can't neglect my studies just because I want to be an idol. The starting point to be an idol is not guaranteed so it's basically a plan B for me.

I've just finished visiting the orphanage and now I'm hanging out at the nearby park while enjoying some snacks.

I opened up my phone and started to type in what I need to remember. Even though Raphael already gave me some access to search something from my previous world, I couldn't access most of it.

I can still search some info but searching Oshi No Ko or anything related to this world is a big no to search.

It's mostly a function for music search only, which isn't very convenient when you try to avoid a certain timeline and all.

I thought I could at least change Ai destiny from getting the bad end and it's a win situation for everyone if I was able to avoid it from happening to her.

Plus, I need to avoid Hikaru Kamiki at any cost.

Since he was the one who leaked her info to those obsessive fans of Ai.

I think his name was ryunosuke?

What's next?

Maybe try to prevent Ai from having a relationship with the Blondie?

Ugh, all of this would happen if he didn't act like an ass-butt and take responsibility for his babies!

Curse you, Hikaru Kamiki! I swear I'll kick you on the knee or on the nut for doing that sh✧t to Ai!

*Plopped*

I looked at my hand and unfortunately, my ice cream fell down and already melted while I was monologuing too long...

"It's Hikaru Kamiki fault..."

[At a certain theater, a sneeze from a blond boy can be heard throughout the building.]

"Hikaru, I think you should rest for today."

"... I'm good. I'm sure it's probably just the dust on my nose.."

"Okay, if you say so. But, inform me if you are feeling unwell."

The blonde nodded and resumed his practice.

'Someone probably said my name or something like that..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Location: Center point Stadium, Time: 7:00 p.m]

Time gone by me like a waterfall and the debut date has finally come.

Strawberry studio agencies have finally opened their debut stage for the audience.

'Damn, I know that B-komachi is already popular but this is way too much of a crowd compared to my previous shows!

There weren't this many crowds when I first peeked from behind the stage. It seems like President Saitou is going all out with this current line-up

Now I feel like I should have been practicing 24/7 in the studio if it was these many crowds! This is at least probably like, 1000 people in this big stadium right now!

I think I might puke-!'

Then, Nino, Watanabe and Takamine came to peek as well while I drank some water that was given to me by the staff member.

"Oh wow, it's already packing out there."

"Nah, there is more to come. I heard from the back stage staff it was probably going up to around 500 people more. So, better get ready, Watanabe!"

*Smack!*

"y-yes..."

"Now, be gentle with Nino. You can't smack her like that especially before the performance."

"Hai!"

'Oh dear..'

Everyone is glam up with their idols outfits and they all have their little personal touch.

My outfit is basically like a sailor uniform in light pink. It is simple yet idol-like.

'Not bad for me~'

As I was checking out my outfit top admire it more, Takamine called out someone.

"Get ready Ai!"

"On my way~!"

It was freaking Ai Hoshino.

" Hey everyone ~, let's have a great performance for today okay~!"

"Haii!"

The other replied while I was still stunt by her.

As she greeted the other, she saw me and moves towards me.

"Hi~, you must be the new member too right? It is nice to meet new members! I hope we can get along well~" as she holds my hand and smiles at me.

"It's a pleasure of mine to be in the same group as you all. Thank you for welcoming us!"

"Hehe, the pleasure is also mine~. I'm Ai, may I know yours~? I haven't been told about it, sorry~"

'Too be honest, same.'

"Don't worry, my name is-"

"Okay B-komachi! Be ready in 5 for cue! Get ready in place! I repeat, be ready in 5!" As the backstage operator shouts while he walks to the other side of the stage.

"Haii!"

"Looks like I have to wait until the closing act, good luck~☆"

Ai then excused herself and now I just remembered that I didn't have my stage name yet.

'Oh shoot! My stage name!'

"Okay B-komachi, ready in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

They all went to the stage while I was with the back stage crew as the make-up artist also touched up my makeup.

" Good evening everyone!! We are B-komachi, thank you for coming to our concert today!"

As Ai said, the crowd went wild and it was shaking the stadium.

'She is so good. That's an idol for you.'

They started their first song and they were really in sync with one another. B-komachi is definitely ruling the industry right now.

'I guess I should do better.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
[15 minutes later]

It is time for me to wait for cue to infiltrate the stage and blend in on the second song!

"Okay, get ready! In 3, 2, 1! Go!"

'Let's do this!'

"Okay everyone! It's time for, you guessed it, sign wa B!"

Everyone in the crowd cheers and it is time to sing.

*Song start*

[Intro]
Anata no aidoru
Sain wa B! Chu

[Refrain]

(B-Komachi! Fufuu!)
(B-Komachi! Fufuu!)

'Gotta blend in, right....now!' As I swiftly go behind her.

[Verse 1]
Youyaku aetane ureshii ne
Machi doushikute ashi wo battabata shinagara
Kyou tanoshimi de nerenakatta yo (Ore mo!)

"Hey, did you guys see that?"

"Is that a shadow or-?"

"New member?"

"But is she facing the other way of the stage?"

"She is mirroring Ai dance move!"

[Verse 2]
Kinchou nanka shiteru baai janai
Ippun ichibyou muda ni nante dekinai
Saa hajimemashou
Kimi mo! Kimi mo! Kimi mo! (Haai! haai!)
Omachi dou sama (Hai! hai! hai! hai!)

'Man, thankfully my stamina is full on idol mode now.'

[Pre-Chorus]
Te wo narase irasshaimase
"Suki" ga atsumaru basho e youkoso
(Fuwa! fuwa!)
Nichijou wa kurooku no naka
Koko ni kitanara odoranya
Son! Son! Son!

"This is quite something."

"She's able to mirror it correctly."

"Heh, I'm sure this is a new member that's hidden."

"Right?"

[Chorus]
Hito ga iyou ga imai ga kankei nai
Hako ga ookii chiisai toka kinishinai
Chanto mieteru kimi no sairiumu
Ima wa fuu tto fukeba tobu youna
Chiisana chiisana sainou dakedo
Watashi wo oshite kureru no nara waku resu wo ageru
(Hai see no, hai see no)

[Post-Chorus]
Anata no aidoru
Sain wa B! Chu!

*Song end*

And the crowd cheering and goes wild again.

I, on the other hand, ran quickly behind the stage and keep doing it until the final song.

I was getting ready for my performance while the other mem was given a rest after singing and dancing non-stop just now.

"Good luck!"

"Yeah!"

"Fighting!"

Some of them gave me a word of encouragement while the rest just smile at me.

They probably think that I'm also the president fav considering I literally the closing act for tonight.

Ai already went with the president to who knows where but I'm sure their are somewhere within the audience.

'Well, fighting my dear self!'

"For the closing for tonight, we are introducing another member for B-komachi!"

'Okay, that is my cue.'

I slowly walk to the stage and the audience claps as they saw me. I feel welcome tonight.

Then, I was given a mic and it is time for me to do it.

" Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to our concert and we're all very appreciated it!

Thank you very much from the very bottom my heart.

Okay, I'll give everything I got for tonight! Let do it!"

The crowd shout and clap and the stage like start to dim down to follow the song as for my request.

'Here I go.'

*Song start*

Yume wa miru mono janai
kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shōdō ni
sunao de iyou

Start line!

[The stage then lights up and it blast a sound like a fireworks as I sang.]

Moshi kimi ga tachidomari mayou hi wa
Hitomi tojite kokoro no koe wo kiite

"Akiramenai" sono
kotoba ga michi ni naru
Ano hi mita keshiki mezashite susumou

Dareka no mane nante taikutsuna dake sa
Hitori hitori chigau kara
kiseki issho ni tobou

'Let's go!'

Yume wa miru mono janai
kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shōdō ni sunao de iyou
Kōkai nante zettai kimi ni wa niawanai
Kagiri no nai jōnetsu de tobikoete ikou
Start line!

Ima wa mada todokanai akogare mo
Ashita koso wa todoku to shinjite iyou
"Ganbare!" no kotoba no omamori wo daite
Nakanai to miageta sora ga warau

Machigai ya shippai wa seikō no chance
Hitotsu hitotsu tsumiageru
yō ni chōsen shiyou

Darenimo maketakunai honki no kazu dake
Ase to namida to kizuna wo kibō ni kaete
Goal wa kitto zutto tōku no hō dayo
Hikari wo tebanasu yō ni tsunaide ikou

[I was able to see everyone smile and enjoying their moment with my performance.

It was truly a great day today.

I don't have regret for today!]

Michisū no mukō gawa ni
hontō no watashi ga iru
Uchinaru hane wo hirogete
takaku takaku maiagare

Start line!

*💥*

Kirameki no kazu dake daremo ga idol
Hokori takaku uruwashiku taishi wo idake
Start line!

Yume wa miru mono janai
kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shōdō ni sunao de iyou
Kōkai nante zettai kimi ni wa niawanai
Kagiri no nai jōnetsu de tobikoete ikou
Start line!

Sa~a kao agete
chance ga matteru!

*Song end*

As the song end, the stage light all point to me as I bow to the audience.

It was silence for a moment, until the light flickers back up and the audience cheer to the top of their lungs.

" that's was so cool!!"

"I love it!"

"Go go go go go!!"

I stand as I see the audience cheer and the president wave at me within the crowd while mouthing

[You did it!]

'I'm glad...it all went well.'

"Now that audience is booming with cheer, I'm sure you all curious for what's her name is!

How about we as her to introduce herself?"

"Yeah!!" As the crowd response back to the host.

'Oh gosh, my name! I haven't thought of it!'

The host gave me the mic and now, everyones eyes are on me. Waiting for me to introduce myself.

"H-hello! Thank you all once again for coming to our concert and thank you for being so welcoming to us all tonight. I guess I should introduce myself, right~?

I'm B-komachi member number 8 and a center, my favorite colour is pink and my favorite hobby is a secret~!

Lastly, my name is-

Hime.

It's a nice pleasure to meet all of you."

I bow down and all the other members came to the stage to give the audience one final bow of appreciation.

The camera flash and the crowd positive cheers, I can say that tonight is a wonderful day for us.

[3rd P.O.V]

The president is happy to see that tonight shows is a great success while the idol next to him see the scene in front of her in awe.

"Never have I doubt for her to go on a blast like this. This debut for double center is a success!

Take that idol industry!

A new star is born and we have double of them!"

As the the president laugh at his own word while the crowd drown the stadium with cheers for the new members.

The idol next to him only applaud and smile at the scene in front of her.

"You are truly an idol, ne Hime-chan~"
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, the media has been booming about B-komachi concert.

Everyone is curious about them but they all more curious about one particular character that stands out that night.

A girl that doesn't have any social media nor any background that stating that she involved in any entertainment industry.

A talented girl that seems on par with Ai Hoshino herself.

B-komachi, Hime and Ai became the topic of the day.
.
.
.
.
{Location: theater(?), Time: Unspecified}

The stage was full with people and one can be seen reading their script.

A group of people can be seen to be watching something on the television that was on stage as a prop.

The blond boy was curious so he approach them to see what they are doing.

"What are you guys doing? You know that the television is supposed to be only a prop, right?

We can't slack off watching the television while we have on tight schedule."

A guy then response back to him.

"Oh Hikaru! Came on and sit with us, B-komachi has new member now. They all look cute~"

"I don't have time to care about idol.."

"Come on, let loose a little. I bet one of them are your type anyway." A girl said response to him.

"Like I said I have no interest in that kind of stuff.."

'Honestly an idol concert? Give me a break..."

But to his avail, he was drag by one of his cast members to the couch to see the B-komachi concert replay that shown on the television right now.

But, when he try to broke of his cast mate grasp, he saw a familiar face and a familiar voice on the screen in front of him.

Her dance and singing, make him stay and listen while admiring her.

As the song was done, he can see how the crowd goes wild with cheering her. Then came the part where she was given a mic to introduce herself.

"H-hello! Thank you all once again for coming to our concert and thank you for being so welcoming to us all tonight. I guess I should introduce myself, right~?

I'm B-komachi member number 8 and a center, my favorite colour is pink and my favorite hobby is a secret~!

Lastly, my name is-

Hime.

It's a nice pleasure to meet all of you."

'I see...she goes by Hime now,huh? It makes sense since she's an idol now.

Hime or Ai,it doesn't matter what name you have.

Both of the name fits you anyway, seems like my job has become easier to find you but harder to be near you.'

"That's enough idol for today, everyone go to practice."

The all reluctantly agreed and go practice as the boy close the television.

'I could support her by buying some merch from her~'
.
.
.
.
.
{Location: unspecified, Time: unspecified}

"Look, look! She so cute and so pretty! She definitely going to be on my oshi list!" As a girl with a cap on her head spoke to the male in white coat.

"Is that the new members debut?"

"Yes! And I'm already having a new favorite alongside Ai!"

The girl increase the television volume and point at the screen.

"That one! The one with sailor outfit and brown hair! Her name is Hime! Look at her performance!"

The person sit next to the girl and he also watched the concert replay.

While the girl next to him gush about it nonstop,he look at the girl that she point at the television.

His eye shine while the girl sing and dance as the crowd were cheering.

She seems very experienced and quite beautiful and he might have fallen for another idol to his oshi list as well.

"So? What do you think,Sensei?"

"She seems fine."

"Fufufu, but I bet you like her more than Ai~"

"....."

" hehe, doctor like-"

"Sarina, no!"

As the person try to deny it, the girl laugh at her doctor expression.
.
.
.
.
{Location: unspecified, Time: unspecified}

[Go B-komachi, go!]

[Shut it Raphael!]

[Noooooo! My daughter is singing!]

[She isn't your daughter!]

[These fools...]

[Shut it lance!]

[Hello! This is chapter 4 remakes and goodness it was hard to fix up some part of this storyline. But I do enjoy this. Just a little update, Ai Hoshino pov might not release but I'll see what I can do.

Just be gentle with comment and what you guys think also still hiatus even tho I post, ehe~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 186 17
๐”นโ„•โ„๐”ธ ๐•†โ„‚ ๐•Š๐•‹๐•†โ„๐• In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
43.6K 1.2K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
4.2K 162 35
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š+ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœฉ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ˜ชโ‹† โ”Š โŠน โ”Š โœฏ โ‹† โ”Š . หš หšโœฉ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ __________________ ๐“ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ In 'By Chance' This is a C...