πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... Χ’Χ•Χ“

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

13: Savor & Fuck

3.6K 84 43
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ havennoelle

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

"Jimin" I gasp, resting my hand on his chest.

Suddenly he removed my hand from him and wrapped his fingers around the front of my neck, dark and hungry eyes present. My breathing hitched as I looked down at him with panic written on my face, but I subconsciously bit my lip.

"Angel...you look so damn good with my hand wrapped around your neck," he hisses, rubbing his thumb on my skin.

I shivered at his touch, closing my eyes in pleasure. Who knew some stockbroker guy could be this addicting and sexy?

"...Since I have you speechless, I'll take that as yes...because you're not stopping me, darling," he tsks, titling his head in dominance as he just watched me submit to him.

My panties were wet at this point, and his throbbing bulge trying to escape his tight dress pants was not helping. He was a tease, and he knew I wasn't that patient...yet he still tortured me.

His hand tightened around my neck, making me grab his wrist to try to pull it off. My mouth was agape, my eyes shuttering in weakness.

"Such an innocent girl...needs some roughness in her life," he coos sinisterly. "Do you want me to stay, or do you want me to go?" he asks, licking his plump lips.

"Stay," I reply quickly, making him release my neck.

I took a deep breath, but my whole body tingled. His touch was electric and I suddenly wanted him to choke me while we fucked...tons of fantasies suddenly swarmed my brain.

"Good girl," he whispers darkly, holding onto my clothed ass. "I'm gonna go pack an overnight bag, then when I return...you're all mine to ruin."

"Please do," I murmur, clawing at his chest.

He took both of my wrists in one hand and pinned my arms above my head in the air, our chests rising up and down. I just stared at him, thinking to myself that maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"You provoking me will only make me go harder...rougher," he growls, then lets go of my arms.

I brought them back down and rested them on my own thighs, not wanting to further the sexual tension between us.

"You don't think I can handle it?" I ask innocently, giving him doe eyes.

"Darling, you told me you've only had sex once, with that loser," he tsks, shaking his head. "I wish I was the first one to have your body...to show you how it deserves to be treated...shaking, begging for me," he coos darkly, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip.

I took a sharp breath in, looking down at his hand. He rubbed his thumb around on my lips sloppily, scraping it on my bottom row of teeth and pulling me towards him. Our faces were millimeters apart, our breathing heavy as he finally took his thumb away.

"Y-You should go...then quickly come back," I whisper, raking my hand through his luscious blonde locks.

He rubbed my hips up to my waist gently, nodding back to me.

"Why don't you get ready for bed, I'll be back in no time," he coos, leaning in to kiss my forehead.

I nodded back and slid off of him, standing up. I held my hand out to help him, earning a chuckle from him as he grabbed it and stood up next to me. He reached down and picked up all of our mess from dinner, walking to my kitchen to throw it all away.

I grabbed the wine bottle, along with the glasses, following his lead. I put our glasses in the sink while throwing the bottle away.

Suddenly, he slammed me against the fridge by my hips, kissing all down my jawline, layering kisses all over my throat as I threw my head back, moving his strong and forceful kisses over to my sweet spot.

"Remember the first time in the hall...that's how I remember where your sweet spot is, darling," he teases, his cold wine breath causing goosebumps to rise all over my skin.

"Fuck," I breathe, pulling at his hair as he assaulted my neck.

"I love how responsive you are to me," he hisses hungrily, biting my neck.

"Ahh," I moan, now pulling him away from my neck.

We just stared at each other, hunger in our eyes.

"Go," I giggle, pressing on his chest.

He backed up a bit, with a devilish smirk on his face. "I'll just shower at my place, then scurry back over," he informs me, sliding on his shoes. "Be back within an hour," he smirks, biting his lip.

"Hurry, please," I beg, swallowing hard as I tried to control my breathing.

He saw the desperateness on my face, knowing I was so ready to unravel for him. I don't know what's happening to my life, but I knew I liked it. He was pulling me in, and I didn't wanna let go.

"I'll text you when I'm heading back," he grins mischievously, then turns around to open my door.

"Be careful, drive safe," I coo, giving him a baby-doll look.

He chuckled lightly, shaking his head at my cuteness. He nodded and walked out, letting the door shut behind him. I locked it before speed-walking into my room like a little schoolgirl.

Tonight I was gonna have sex with my boss, and for the second time, ever. I was beyond nervous, but I was also beyond horny.

I walked into my closet to retrieve a matching silk pajama set with a short-sleeve top and shorts, opting out of undergarments. I walked into my bathroom to start getting ready for bed, whistling a random tune.

Since I washed my hair yesterday, I knew I just had to do my normal shower routine, plus shaving. I quickly undressed and turned on the shower to get it steamy hot. After throwing my hair up in a bun, I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower.

I did my whole routine; washing my body well, shaving, washing my face, etc. So many thoughts were running through my head, making me bite my lip.

How long will we go for? What positions will he want to do? Is he gonna be that rough? Will we make love or fuck hard? What are his kinks?

I already knew he was a bit possessive and dominant, which of course, I loved. He's had me nervous since our first run-in at the firm. I shook out of my thoughts and turned the shower off, getting out to dry off.

I lathered my whole body in a vanilla body lotion before putting my PJs on. I fixed my high-bun and applied my skincare. After putting my lip balm on, I headed back into my room to check my phone.

Still no text from Jimin, yet it had been almost thirty minutes. I knew it was about a fifteen-minute drive to his place, plus he had to pack and shower. I thought it was sweet of him that he wanted to sleep at my apartment, even though I could've just packed a bag and headed over to his.

I think there's a soft side to him...I saw it for myself on the night we made ramen together at his place. But...I wanted to see this dark side of him...I wanted it all.

I pulled my covers back and got cozy in bed, scrolling through social media. I was content with the coziness of my room; just my two nightstand lights on, the aroma of my shower filling the room.

I didn't have a TV in here, because I'm already distracted enough from technology. I sorta felt tiredness creeping in, but I knew I had to stay awake for Jimin. And it's like he read my mind, because my phone vibrated, showing a text from him, making my face light up in happiness.

Jimin ❤️‍🔥:

Heading back, angel. Don't fall asleep on me...because I'm gonna be the one putting you to sleep tonight.

I instantly blushed at his text, biting my lip subconsciously. I was so nervous but so ready.

Y/N:

Please do...I want it rough.

Why the hell did I just text that?

Maybe because I felt constant arousal coming in contact with my sleep shorts as I kept thinking about his tongue on my flesh, or how I wanted him to fuck me like a little rag doll.

I was a girl...I had needs.

I waited about five minutes, but didn't receive another text from him; making me assume he was driving. As I walked into the kitchen to retrieve a water bottle from my fridge, there was a knock on my door.

My heart skipped a beat, but I took a deep breath. I took a sip of water and set the bottle down on my island before walking to the door and looking through the peephole. I saw Jimin nibbling on his lip cutely, making me step back and open the door for him.

"Hey," I coo softly, a blush heating my cheeks.

He looked straight into my eyes, showing me his hunger. My breathing hitched, but he stepped in, closing the door behind him as he took off his shoes. Then he dropped his duffle bag on the floor and pressed my waist against the wall.

"You want it rough, hm? Is that how you want me to fuck you, baby girl, huh?" he hisses inches from my face, his chest heaving up and down as his wet hair cascaded perfectly.

I swallowed, just blushing even more. "No, I just said that," I sass sarcastically, but he thought it was pretty comical.

"That's a pretty sassy mouth for someone who's practically a virgin," he teases, stepping away from me and picking up his bag. "I parked in guest parking, is that okay for overnight?" he questions, turning around to me as he walks to my room.

"Y-Yeah," I stutter, following him like a lost puppy.

He sat his bag down in the chair I had sitting across from my bed...before slamming my bedroom door shut and shoving me into the door, slamming his lips onto mine. He kissed me forcefully and possessively, his hands still having a tight grip on my forearms that he had pinned against the door by my head.

I just moved my lips with his, feeling his tongue glide across my lower lip, tugging and pulling at it. That was his tactic to explore my mouth, his sweet minty taste intermingling with mine. My face flushed as he pushed his front side more into me, causing me to moan into the kiss.

Our kisses were loud, hungry, full of want. I needed him, now.

"On the bed, now," he commands, panting as he lets go of my arms.

I nodded quickly, wiping his saliva off my chin as I shyly went over to lay back down on my bed. I scooted up towards my pillows, giving him doe eyes.

"Jimin," I whisper, biting my lip in nervousness.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll start slow. You're so fragile...I'll only go harder if you ask me to," he coos, licking his lips.

He walked over to the foot of my bed like a predator hunting its prey. He threw his shirt over his head, leaving his perfectly-toned torso on full display. I took a sharp breath in, admiring the sight right in front of me.

"I wanna taste you first...I never had dessert," he purrs, climbing onto the bed, and hovering over me sexily.

My heart was pounding, the air was so thick between us. I slowly nodded to him, giving him consent.

"Words, angel."

"Yes," I murmur, nodding quickly as I nibbled on my bottom lip.

He gently kissed my forehead before crawling backward a bit. Now I understood why he hovered over me because I had to spread my legs for him to be able to come in between.

Jimin slowly slid my sleep shorts off as I lifted my hips to assist him. He didn't take his eyes off of mine as he did; sliding them off my ankles, and throwing them across my room. I had never had a boy look at me down there, not even my ex; it was quick and in the dark.

I wish too that Jimin was my first because even though I saw dominance and control in his eyes, I saw softness...gentleness.

Because I was lost in his trance, I didn't even notice that he was slowly separating my knees, looking down to finally get a sight of my core. 

He licked his lips, swallowing harshly. "Sweetheart," he whispers weakly, biting his lip.

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful," he compliments, making me smile shyly.

He hovered back over me, slowly unbuttoning my matching silk pajama top. I sat up more, helping him take it off fully. He couldn't stop staring at my breasts, his breathing suddenly becoming audibly heavier.

He kissed my lips roughly but quickly, then lightly down my neck, decollate, making me lay back on my pillows. His kisses got more rough and more possessive as he got closer to my boobs, making me slightly arch my back.

How was he this amazing?

"Your body responds so well to me, darling," he murmurs into my skin while inclosing his lips around one of my nipples.

"Ahh," I whimper, throwing my head back into my pillows.

"Talk to me, sweet girl," he purrs, kissing my other nipple, and flicking his tongue over the bud.

"Fuck, Jimin," I whisper shakily, grabbing his hair with both hands.

He started trailing his lips down my navel, crawling backward in the process.

"You're so fucking beautiful and you don't even know it," he hisses, layering kisses starting at my knees and down to the inside of my thighs, totally teasing me.

He didn't take his eyes off of mine as he trailed his lips closer to my core. I subconsciously was shivering, my breath shaky as he smirked into my skin, totally getting a kick out of my weakness.

His pants had tightened, showing his evident bulge. I bit my lip, arousal dripping out of me. He suddenly backed away, earning a quiet whine from me. He leaned forward a bit and kissed each one of my hip bones, breathing on my lower stomach. I shivered, lifting my hips.

"I found one of your erogenous zones," he breathes, kissing downward...until he stopped just above my clit.

I had no idea what he was talking about, I just knew I was needy.

"Jimin," I beg, my heart racing through my chest.

"Patience, doll...Do you wanna be punished?"

I took a sharp breath in, getting so turned on by his erotic talk. I shook my head no, earning a smirk from him.

He looked down at my core, just studying what he wanted to do to me first. Then my whole world became a blur when he slid two fingers covered in my arousal up through my folds to my clit, pressing it from left to right.

I whimpered, closing my eyes in pleasure. He moved everything around sloppily with his two fingers before slowly spitting on my clit, letting his saliva fall onto my sensitive nub. I watched him closely as watched it, hunger in his eyes.

He laid onto his stomach, grabbing around my thighs and burying his head in between my legs. His lips attached to my clit, sucking and flicking his tongue like crazy. I moaned, arching my back immediately.

He pressed a hand down on my lower stomach, demanding me to keep my hips down. I couldn't help it, my body was just reacting to him. I whimpered some more, trying to suppress my moans as his long serpent tongue worked magic on my bundle of nerves.

"Let me hear you," he growls into my pussy, giving me dark eyes.

I bit my lip, nodding hastily. He attached his mouth back to my core, licking up and down, sucking anything his mouth could find.

"More, I need you," I whine, throwing my head back into my pillows.

He growled in satisfaction, returning his lips to my clit. He sucked and slurped, flicking his tongue like his life depended on it. I was screaming at this point, pulling at his hair as I felt the knot of pleasure build up in my lower half.

He slowly entered a finger into me, exploring my tightness. He looked up at me for approval, but I was too far gone; my eyes closed as I gasped and whimpered in absolute pleasure. Another finger entered into me, expanding my tight walls.

After a few seconds, he started moving them at a slow and steady pace, curling them into my G-spot. I lifted my hips again, just begging for even more friction. I was so close, it was unreal.

Then he stopped altogether, retracting his fingers covered in my nectar, his heavy breathing fanning my clit.

"What did I say about lifting those hips, hm?" he questioned dominantly, but my vision was borderline blurry.

"T-To not lift them," I mutter barely audible, giving him apologetic eyes.

"Correct," he replies, entering his fingers back into me. "Now..." he starts, curling his fingers upwards. "Come for me, baby girl...come," he purrs possessively.

"Jimin, I'm close," I whimper, biting my lip hard.

"I know you are, baby...I can feel you," he whispers. "Now I know where my tongue belongs...in your sweet sweet nectar," he hisses, returning his plump lips to my sensitivity.

I moaned loudly, gripping the sheets on either side of me. I rolled my hips around in circles, grinding my pussy into his mouth. He fingered me fast, flicking his tongue even faster. I held my breath until I collapsed, clenching his fingers harshly as I screamed ecstasy into the air.

My legs shook around his gorgeous head as he kept fingering me, overstimulating my body, but slowing down his tongue.

"Good girl, baby. Such a good girl," he whispers seductively.

And it was like a second round of pulses hit my body as he kept curling his fingers into my G-spot. I rolled my eyes back, just waiting for my comedown. He slowed his fingers down, my pussy making wet noises with every stroke of his digits.

"I love overstimulating you, to see you shaking," he tsks, tilting his head as he had now leaned back to rest on his knees.

He took his fingers out, licking them clean. I gasped, swallowing to lubricate my dry mouth from moaning so loudly.

"Now that I got my sweet craving, time to make you come again," he hisses, hovering over me and pressing his two fingers onto my lips, forcing me to open my mouth and taste myself. He smirked and took them out, shaking his head playfully.

He was so erotic, it drove me crazy. I suddenly wanted to do really bad things with him. I've never had a boy give me head...Jimin was the first.

I was still recovering from my orgasm as he backed away and stood off of the bed, taking his pants off. His erection was throbbing through his boxer briefs, making me borderline drool over him. He teasingly and slowly took them off, letting his cock spring out.

I gasped, instantly being reminded of what I saw when he had showered in front of me days ago.

"Wait...I-I don't have condoms, Jimin, I-"

"Look what I brought from my place..." He unzipped his duffle and took a row of condoms out, ripping one off. "Don't worry, sweetheart," he coos comfortingly.

I nodded, suddenly craving him inside of me now more than ever. He chuckled at my needy state, ripping the condom open with his teeth.

He spat the top part on the floor, along with the main part of the wrapper. Sliding the rubber onto his shaft, he walked over and kneeled on the bed, his cock rock-hard.

"Are you okay for me to proceed...or do you need more time?" he asks, making me smile at his consideration.

"I've been ready," I breathe, giving him desperate eyes.

He hovered over me, grasping my neck, his chest heaving up and down. "Fast recovery...that's music to my ears," he hisses, moving his thumb up to my bottom lip.

"W-Why?" I wonder, my breathing shaky.

"Because it tells me that your body wants more," he rasps, shaking his head, scanning my whole body up and down. "Begging for me to just fuck you in every which way, yeah?"

"Jimin," I murmur, totally done with his teasing.

He chuckled sinisterly, grabbing around my thighs and pulling me closer to him. My body collapsed flat onto my mattress, earning a loud gasp from me. Although there was hunger and possession in his eyes, he quickly stopped.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" he coos, rubbing my thighs comfortingly.

"I want you, please," I whine, nodding back a yes.

"You're so easy to pleasure, darling," he whispers, biting his lip.

He fisted his dick at the base before slowly pushing his tip into my soaking-wet entrance. I gasped as he pushed further, stretching me out. We stared at each other, both of our mouths agape.

"Baby," he mutters breathlessly, placing his hands on either side of me, his biceps flexing.

"It burns," I murmur barely audible.

"Take your time, love. Let me know when I can move," he coos, leaning down for a quick peck.

I nodded, taking a deep breath. I knew he was a bit thicker, but I practically had virgin walls, and he was to the hilt inside of me.

I swallowed, biting my lip as he waited patiently for me to adjust. "Just try, I'll be okay," I whisper, nodding to him for consent.

He gave me an understanding look and pulled out slowly, slamming back into me a little harder. I whimpered, but he kept going, creating a magical friction between us...Then suddenly, it's like a sex demon was unleashed inside of him.

He leaned back onto his knees, grabbing my waist and pulling me slightly upward, my back arching. I yelped at his force but he started to speed up his pace, breathing heavily.

"So fucking tight, angel," Jimin grits, smacking my clit with one hand.

I whimpered, biting my lip at his dominance. I relaxed my walls a bit, letting him thrust even harder...rougher.

We couldn't break eye contact as he fucked me hard, the sounds of our skin clapping filling the room. His abs were flexing with every stroke, pulling me into his pelvic bone. I screamed and moaned erotically, throwing my head back onto the mattress as my eyes rolled back, grabbing onto my comforter for dear life.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this...under my control, trembling in pleasure," he grunts, pulling me into him even harder.

"Fuck, Jimin!" I scream, feeling another orgasm building up.

Our moans and grunts filled my room, our sweat intermingling.

"You begged for my cock, baby girl, yeah? So take it," he growls, licking his lips fast. "Did you think I was gonna go easy?" he coos sinisterly, pressing his thumbs harshly into my waist as he pounded into me aggressively.

I was speechless; I couldn't even form a sentence back. I was in another world, about to have a body-shaking orgasm...when he pulled out, wiping the sweat off of his forehead, panting for air.

"W-What? Why did you-"

"It's called edging. I felt you heating up...Now flip over, and I won't tell you again."

I nodded fast, flipping over on my stomach. He immediately pulled my body up on all fours, instantly sliding his cock back inside me. He pressed down on my back, making me push my hands out in front of me, under my pillows.

"Damn, you look stunning from behind," he hisses, spanking my ass.

"Ahh," I gasp submissively, loving the burn.

"Yeah? You love it when daddy spanks you, hm?" he asks, spanking me again. I let out a seductive breath, subconsciously clenching him...but he didn't approve of that. He grabbed the back of my neck, some fingers tangling in my hair while pulling me up. "I asked you a question, sweet girl," he growls, thrusting into me once and stopping.

"Ahh, yes. I love it when you spank me," I cry, trying to catch my breath.

"That's what I thought."

He dropped my head and grabbed onto my waist as he pulled me into him, moaning deeply as our bodies came together as one. He felt so good; I wanted this all of the time. He rolled his hips in an addictive way, hitting all the right spots.

I grabbed onto my fitted sheet, rolling my eyes back as my cheek was pressed against the cotton, just letting him completely destroy me. I rolled my hips in circles, begging for more.

"Getting needy, are we?" he teases, spanking my ass hard before rubbing the skin to soothe it.

"Faster," I mutter weakly, knowing I was about to pass out...but I needed this orgasm.

"Faster, yeah?" he teases, pulling both of my cheeks up and down, watching himself disappear inside of me.

He kept grabbing the opposite hip, just watching how I wrapped around him, totally teasing me with his slow pace.

"Jimin, that's not fair," I whine, just craving for my second orgasm.

"Life's not fair, sweetheart...but I just love hearing you beg for me," he purrs darkly, spanking me for the nth time.

Then all hell broke loose when he grabbed my waist and pounded into me rough and harsh, his hips moving fast. I screamed, tears streaming down my face as my lower stomach started to tingle.

He grunted, also chasing his orgasm. His strokes got sloppy, and I knew my tight walls were weakening him.

And then I crumbled, my orgasm unraveling in erratic pulses, feeling so euphoric and different than around his fingers. He held me close as my whole body shook in response. He panted into my neck, grunting as he spilled his load into the condom.

He held our damp bodies together, our heavy breaths heard, love filling the room. I swallowed, trying to collect myself. My vision came back to normal and he pulled out, also trying to process what had just happened.

"Wow," he breathed, backing off of the bed as I just collapsed onto my stomach, curling up in a fetal position.

I was in too much shock to talk, and he noticed.

He walked into my bathroom to dispose of his used condom before coming back with a wet washcloth from my towel shelf. "Spread for me, baby doll...before you fall asleep," he whispers cutely, pulling my legs apart.

I complied, smiling at him as he wiped off all of my core and inner thighs. After he was satisfied, he smirked and went to dispose of the cloth in my closet hamper.

"Thank you," I murmur. "I'm sorry I couldn't go longer, Jimin, I-"

"Sweetheart, are you kidding me? You were a natural, and I absolutely wore you out," he chuckles, reaching for some sleep-pants out of his duffle before grabbing a graphic tee.

I had curled back up into a fetal position because I was so exhausted. In between my legs were numb, and tiredness was taking over.

He slid on his pajama pants before walking over and setting the tee on the bed. He picked me up bridal-style, fully pulling back my fluffy duvet with one hand and laying me back down.

"I'm not that weak," I giggle, shaking my head.

"Yeah, you are. Get some rest...I'll let Appa know we'll come in at noon, rather than nine," he coos softly, pulling the graphic tee over my head.

I pushed my arms through the armholes, my big head being last to come through. He chuckled, so I playfully slapped his chest. "Are you sure? Don't you wanna be there for the market op-"

"I can watch it on my phone and laptop here, no worries. You getting good rest is more important to me...and maybe I can make you breakfast tomorrow morning," he whispers, cozying in next to me.

I laid my head on his chest with my arm draped across his waist, taking in his calming natural scent. "You suddenly sound so possessive after getting some pussy," I tease, tracing the tattoo that was on his ribcage.

"You've always been mine."

I slightly gasped, leaning up to look at him. "Like...your girlfr-"

"Yes, be my girlfriend...I've been meaning to ask you, but I didn't know how you felt about labels, I-"

"You know I wanted security, so of course the labels help," I murmur shyly, looking down at his chest to avoid his begging gaze.

"Okay, girlfriend...get some sleep," he chuckles, his eye-smile coming alive.

I rubbed my thumbs on his cute plump cheeks, biting my lip. "Thanks for the bomb sex...boyfriend."

"Anytime, you can get it," he hisses, huskiness heard in his voice.

I subconsciously clenched, but the exhausted state of my body told me to lie down. I blushed and shook my head, laying my back down on his chest. I reached over and turned my side nightstand lamp off, causing Jimin to follow with the other. We hugged each other in a cozy embrace, our legs intertwining together.

His heartbeat put me at ease, along with him gently stroking my hair. I was nuzzled into his neck, fluttering sweet kisses onto his soft skin...until I fell into a deep slumber.

I am head over heels for this man.

~~~

A/N: Okay, basically just a huge smut chapter, but I had to for their first time together 😏 What did you think, babes? Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 😉

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,825 words]

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
208K 8.2K 110
"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal stuff around!" i gulped when he walked...
299K 15.2K 69
FEATURED BY WATTPAD. *side note* 'Please pay attention to the dates or else you might get confused through the story' "You are my doll..!" When he sa...
73K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...