๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ

De MoniWroteIt

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ... Mai multe

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ‘

129 5 3
De MoniWroteIt

I was currently getting ready for bed. I had already woken Willow up and let her eat her dinner before washing her up and putting her back to bed. Right now I was finishing up getting dressed from me just getting out of the shower. I did my nightly facial routine and walked out of the bathroom. I put my bonnet on before putting my phone on the charger and getting on my side of the bed. Durk got in bed shortly after. I was watching the tv until I realized he was staring at me.

"What nigga" I asked frowning.

"What you told Egypt" he asked.

"Huh" I said confused.

"Don't fuckin huh me. When von was telling rue bye Egypt looked at you and you mouthed I told you. So what you told her" He asked laying back.

"It wasn't even bout nothing for real" I said trying to wave him off.

"See how you lying? I heard what y'all was talking about in that kitchen when I walked by to go check on the girls" he said catching me off guard.

"Well why would you ask if you already knew Derrick" I said rolling my eyes.

"I wanted to see if yo ass was gon lie and you did" he said shaking his head.

"You damn right I lied what I look like telling my sister business especially when he yo homeboy, niggas fuckin talk" I said rolling my neck.

"What the hell I look like telling von that, that's my lil sister too and she ain't finna be fuckin wit him anyways" he said turning on his back.

"Why the fuck not" I asked sitting up looking at him.

"Cause for one he ain't going for it and neither am I" he said.

"What you mean he ain't going for it" I asked leaning closer trying to clock the tea.

"Get yo messy ass on trying to figure some shit out" he said pushing my head laughing.

"No for real durk, what you mean he ain't going for it" I asked again.

"Because von don't mess with lil girls India, he don't even play like that. His lil sister 17 Egypt only 2 years older than her you know he not going for that shit. Von barely will even fuck talk to a bitch younger than him" Durk explained shaking his head.

"My sister grown I keep telling y'all that" I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Not in our eyes India, that shit different" He expressed seriously.

"And what you mean you ain't going for it either nigga" I asked smacking his forehead.

"Cause I'll be done beat von ass bout Egypt. I see how he do bitches. It's just not gon work India" He said yawning.

"Yeah I guess you right" I sighed feeling myself get tired.

"Mhm, now come here" He spoke pulling me closer to him.

  It had been about a month since we all hung out at durk and India's house. Me, India, and De'arra had gotten really close, going on friend dates almost every other day. For some reason De'arra clicked with us so well. You can just tell we were all meant to be a little trio. De'arra has gotten very comfortable around us these past few weeks and now she was her real authentic self around us.

Rue's birthday was today and I was currently getting the building ready for her. I had rented out a little children's place that had playgrounds, a ball pit, a big bubble machine, a few princess bounce houses, and a ice cream section. I wanted to make sure my baby had the best first birthday ever.

It was now 4:00 and the party started at 3:30 and it was a good bit of people here already. India and durk were on their way. De'arra and booka had just walked through the door with zoah.

"Heyyyy my bookiessss" I dragged out hugging De'arra and zoah while giving booka a side hug.

"Hey girl, where my baby at" De'arra asked as booka went to put the gifts they brought on the gift table.

"She over there in that ball pit, let me get a picture of zoah before you take her over there" I said pulling my phone out and snapping a picture of zoah.

"Pretty girllll" I said making her smile. De'arra took her to the ball pit with rue while I looked at the picture i took.

I felt a tiny body come in contact with my legs making me look down.

"Hey tt" Willow spoke looking up at me with her big pretty eyes.

"Heyy tt girl" I said picking her up kissing her cheeks making her giggle.

"Wue" she questioned looking around.

"She's over there in the ball pit with zo, you can go ahead" I sat pointing at the ball pit sitting her down letting her run off.

"Hey sis" India spoke walking up giving me a hug along with durk. They had gift bags in their hands along with von who was standing behind them. I watched him put his gifs on the table before walking to the ball pit where the girls were. I watched him pick rue up and they began a conversation.

"Hey girl" I said putting my attention back on India and durk. Durk had walked off to where booka was sitting at one of the tables. 

"I'm bout to be fat as fuck tonight" Booka said sighing with his hands on his hips looking at the food tables.

"You was already that" Von said walking up sitting down with us.

"Can we see yo forehead" Booka asked leaning on the table crossing his hands.

"Fuck on bitch" Von spoke throwing a napkin at him.

While they were talking I looked over the pictures me and rue took before we came to the party.

"Rumi so pretty in her dress I can't get over her" India said smiling watching the girls play.

"Girl she put me through hell trying to get it on"I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Girl tell me why his people's tried to come to my baby party" I spoke this making durk sit up.

"I know you fuckin lyin" India said.

"Girl yes they had me fucked up, think I'm gon let them be around my child especially after they defended him knowing what he did" I said scoffing shaking my head.

"Tell them go dig his ass up, I'll em right where he at" Durk spat and I could sense his mood changing. That situation was a tough time for all of us even though it happened to me durk and India were effected by it a great deal.

"Anyways though, I'm finna go call them to eat so after we can cut her cake" I said standing up. Me, De'arra and India went to get the girls from the ball pit and fixed their plates along with ours. As we sat down back at the table with the girls, durk, von, and booka sat down with their food.

We all ate talking here and there as the girls talked about what ever their little minds could conjure up. When we were done I threw our trash away and went to wash my hands. I gathered everyone around her cake. She insisted on von picking her up so that's who was holding her while I stood beside him. Everyone else was on the other side of the cake.

"Ok 1 2 3" Durk counted off as everyone began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Rumani, happy birthday to you" We all sing watching her smile and hide her face in vons chest.

After the song finished von leaned her over so I could help her cut the first piece of cake. I cut 2 more slices for Zoah and Willow and The boys took them to sit down and eat while India and De'arra helped me cut and pass out pieces of cake to everyone else.

When we were done India held 2 plates of cake and ice cream in her hand for her and durk, De'arra carried 2 for her and booka, and I carried 2 for me and von. When we got back to the table I handed von his plate as I sat down.

"Preciate it" he said lowly to where I could only hear him. I honestly wasn't expecting him to say anything to me since he never does so I was kind of surprised.

  "Damn this cake good as hell" Booka said taking big bites of the cake and ice cream right along with von and durk.

"Wait a minute" De'arra said squinting her eyes at them.

"Y'all high as shit ain't it" India asked looking at them too. I took the time to look at them seeing their eyes red and low making me chuckle. They were gone.

"Man hell yeah this weed on my ass" Durk spoke still eating.

"Y'all I wanna go out" I said randomly.

"What you mean, like out to eat, out the country" De'arra asked.

"To the club bitch, I want to go out" I said.

"When you want to" India asked making durk side eye her.

"Like tonight" I said sipping on my drink.

"I'm gon ask mama can the girls have a sleepover at her house, you know she love babysitting" India said looking around for our mom.

"There she go" durk said pointing to her.

"Ma" I slightly shouted cupping my hands around my mouth. She turned around and looked towards our table, India waved her over and she began walking towards us.

"Hey y'all" she said greeting.

"Hey mama" I said hugging her.

"So what y'all want" She said twisting her lips up at us.

"Can the girls have a sleepover at your house while we go out tonight" I asked getting straight to the point knowing my mama hated beating around the bush.

"Y'all know I love me some kids yessss, when they coming" She asked clearly happy with watching the girls.

"Rumi got clothes in her bag you can just take her with you when the party over that way it'll be easier taking her gifts home.

"So do willow" India spoke after me.

"I don't think we packed zoah no clothes" Booka said.

"I keep her some extra ones in my car she good" De'arra said making me smile. Step mama of the damn year.

"Ok then I'll be taking them with me just make sure to put they car seats in my truck when y'all get a chance" she said handing me her keys.

Now that, that was out of the way we continued letting the kids play and party. They danced to some songs, ate more sweets, played games, and ran around until they were tired out. We let Rumi open her gifts with her favorite one being from von. After she was done I boxed up the rest of the cake and put it in my car along with the gifts she wasn't taking to my mothers house.

After they helped me clean up and carry everything outside all of us stood around talking by our cars after everyone had left.

"So where we going" India asked ready to go home and get dressed.

"We can go to that club that opened last month down by that new restaurant" Durk suggested looking around at us.

"We can do that just send the address to the group chat" De'arra said nodding.

"Alright what time should we all be there" India asked.

"I know it's gon take y'all about 3 hours to get ready so we'll all meet there about 9, 9:30" Booka said.

"Ok well I'm bout to go home and get ready" I said pulling my keys out about to walk to my car.

"You want me and durk to come get you or you riding with Booka and D" India asked looking at me.

"What you mean, I can drive my car" I asked scrunching my eyebrows up.

"Now you know anytime we go out I make you ride with somebody cause ion play that drunk driving shit" India said looking at me sternly.

"Oh damn you right" I said shaking my head.

"She might as well ride with von since he riding by his self, that way everybody got somebody to ride with" Booka spoke up.

"How you know that boy want me in his car" I asked which was true, he didn't even talk to me so why would he want me in his space.

"It don't matter you not riding with him anyways" Durk said cutting his eyes at booka.

"Nah she good, I'll pick her up just send the address" Von spoke for the first time since we got out here.

"Ight bet, imma send it to you from durk phone. E just be ready at 9" India spoke dragging durk to their car. We all went our separate ways to get ready for tonight. Once I arrived home I put the rest of the cake in the fridge and put her toys up and clothes up in her room.

I went to my room stripping out of my clothes putting on my shower cap and hoping straight in the shower. I washed my body up about 3 times before getting out and drying off. I moisturized with some vanilla scented body oil. I brushed my teeth again and did a light bit of makeup on my face since I wasn't too experienced with it. I freshened my hair up before slipping on the outfit I'd be wearing tonight.

I checked the time on my phone seeing it was 8:53 meaning von would be here soon. I moved around spraying perfume on me. I grabbed the purse I was taking tonight and put my things in it. I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand where it was charging.

+𝟏- 𝟑𝟏𝟐- 𝟗𝟒𝟎-𝟖𝟑𝟕𝟏
I'm outside shorty.

Ok, I'm coming now.

I threw my keys in my purse and my phone. I made sure I had my money and cards before walking out. I locked my front door and continued to walk to the elevator. I walked out of the building looking around trying to see which car von was in.

+𝟏-𝟑𝟏𝟐-𝟗𝟒𝟎-𝟖𝟑𝟕𝟏
Black scat.

I looked around spotting the black car walking to it. I heard the doors unlock as I got closer. I softly pulled on the passenger sides door opening it and stepping into the car to sit down. I pulled my other leg in and shut the door. I looked over at von to see him on his phone.

"Hey" I spoke not trying to be rude since I was in his car.

"Wassup shorty" He said taking his eyes off his phone to look at me. He put the car in drive before pulling out of my apartment building parking lot and he got on the interstate. He turned the radio up playing "Key to the streets" by Lucci, the migos and trouble. This was lowkey my favorite song. I sing along to it lowly while taking vidoes on my phone and hitting the blunt me and von were passing back and forth.

We made it to the club about 15 minutes later, and I was already high. The car was full of smoke and I was already feeling good.

"Alright they already in there we can go in" I said taking my seatbelt off about to reach for the door handle.

"You forgetting you not old enough to get in" Von asked putting the rest of the blunt out.

"I got a fake I'd, this ain't my first time" I spoke honestly.

"Well you don't gotta use it, just follow me and don't say none Ight" He responded getting ready to get out.

"Ok" I said lowly. He walked around the car to my side grabbing my hand. We walked to the front skipping the line of people. Von walked passed the bouncer not even saying anything and the bouncer didn't even look at him.

  When we got inside he continued to hold my hand leading me to where I'm assuming the others were like he knew where everything was. We walked through crowds of period with me gripping his hand tighter and him looking back to check on me.

We made it to the area where our friends were. The security guard opened the chair letting us in the V.I.P section. The girls got up greeting me while von went to sit with them boys.

"Oh my God girl you look so gooood" "look at you bitchhhh" Both of them spoke at the same time.

"Look at me? Look at y'all, y'all look too damn good" I complimented their outfits.

They already had bottles in the section making me pour a couple shots. I grabbed the hookah from India taking a puff from it.

"From the front door to the back" blasted from the speakers in the club making me stand up immediately.

"WE BE FUCKIN NON-STOP BOY SAY MY NAME" Me, India, and De'arra shouted along with the music.

"When no one is around we back making real love" India sung grinding on durk.

"That 7th ward boy really know how to fuck, all in my back never had it like thattt" De'arra rapped moving her hips on booka.

"But imma buss it open throw this pussy right back" I said running my hands down my body. I made eye contact with phone seeing him trying not to look at me but failing miserably.

"By the look in yo face I know it feel real good" India shouted throwing her ass on durk.

"PUSSY WETTER THAN A OCEAN STROKE HIM IN A LOCOMOTION, NOW" Me and De'arra yelled hyping each other up.

When the beat dropped I put my hands on the rail and bent over shaking my ass. I threw my ass in a circle feeling my dress rise a little before pulling It down feeing De'arra slap on my booty.

"THROW THAT SHIT SIS" I heard India yell as I bent over more grabbing my ankles.

"Bruh her whole ass out India tell her to stop" Durk said after sucking his teeth.

"Ight sis come on let's take another shot this nigga finna blow me" India said grabbing me and De'arra walking back to where we were sitting. I fanned myself while looking around accidentally making eye contact with von. He shook his head and looked away making me frown.

"Here boo" De'arra spoke taping me attempting to pass me a shot.

I threw the shot back groaning a little at the feeling it left in my chest.

"Whew shit I think that's my last one for the night" I said knowing my limit.

"Hell yeah I'm bout to slow down too" India responded patting her chest.

"Y'all we should go drunk bowling one day" De'arra said giggling.

"Omg me and E was just talking about that, we should" India said nodding.

"Just let me know when" I said shrugging.

The night continued and it was good. I did have one more shot before I stopped taking more. I was a little drunk but not to where I didn't know what was going on.

"Ight y'all I'm finna get her home she already tweakin" Durk said dapping up the boys and hugging us. He grabbed India with them leaving the club. Booka and De'arra said their goodbyes and me and von walked back to his car. There was no telling how the car ride was going to go, especially with alcohol in my system.

We got in the car and he started it letting it run while he was on his phone and I leaned back in my seat.

"If you gon be shaking ya ass you don't need to wear no shit like this no more Egypt" I heard from beside me making me open my eyes.

"Excuse me" I asked tilting my head at von.

"You heard me, yo whole ass was out in there shorty" He responded looking at me.

"Ok and? I know that. I'm grown von but thanks for your concern" I replied back being sarcastic.

"It don't matter if you grown or not, you not grown enough to be doing that shit in there" He said pointing at the building.

"Yo ass wasn't even supposed to be in there in the first place, got grown ass Niggas looking at you" He added on shaking his head.

"And that's fine I happen to prefer older niggas, a win is a win" I retorted shrugging my shoulders.

"That shit not cool Egypt" He said taking a deep breath.

"No you not fuckin cool" I snapped making him cut his eyes at me.

"You and durk love running y'all dick lickers about what I can and can't do like I'm not a grown ass woman" I added on rolling my eyes crossing my arms.

"What the fuck you just say to me shorty" He asked frowning.

"You heard me nigga. You too fine to act like a stuck up bitch von" I scoffed.

"Don't call me that" he responded looking out the window.

"What? A stuck up bitch or fine? " I asked squinting my eyes.

"Both Egypt" He said putting the car in drive and driving out of the parking lot.

"Why I can't call you fine von, it's a compliment" I said feeling peaceful with the liquor in my system.

"You a lil ass girl gang" He said pulling up to a red light.

"If I have to repeat myself one more time imma slap the shit out of you, stop calling me that for real" I raised my voice.

"Why you yelling" He asked looking at me.

"Cause I can, the fuck" I spoke bouncing my leg.

"Lose the attitude gang" He responded driving as the light turned green.

"Then stop making me have a attitude von" I replied looking out of the window.

"Whatever folks" He mumbled.

He dropped me off at home making sure I got into the building before pulling off. I didn't say anything to him when I got out of the car still a little aggravated from our argument.

I got into the apartment locking the door going straight to my bathroom for my night routine. After I was done I put my bonnet on and got some much needed rest.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

28.7K 718 16
Another von durk book it's gon get lit๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
75.8K 1.7K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
293K 12K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ
48.3K 2K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."