𝟑

I was currently getting ready for bed

I was currently getting ready for bed. I had already woken Willow up and let her eat her dinner before washing her up and putting her back to bed. Right now I was finishing up getting dressed from me just getting out of the shower. I did my nightly facial routine and walked out of the bathroom. I put my bonnet on before putting my phone on the charger and getting on my side of the bed. Durk got in bed shortly after. I was watching the tv until I realized he was staring at me.

"What nigga" I asked frowning.

"What you told Egypt" he asked.

"Huh" I said confused.

"Don't fuckin huh me. When von was telling rue bye Egypt looked at you and you mouthed I told you. So what you told her" He asked laying back.

"It wasn't even bout nothing for real" I said trying to wave him off.

"See how you lying? I heard what y'all was talking about in that kitchen when I walked by to go check on the girls" he said catching me off guard.

"Well why would you ask if you already knew Derrick" I said rolling my eyes.

"I wanted to see if yo ass was gon lie and you did" he said shaking his head.

"You damn right I lied what I look like telling my sister business especially when he yo homeboy, niggas fuckin talk" I said rolling my neck.

"What the hell I look like telling von that, that's my lil sister too and she ain't finna be fuckin wit him anyways" he said turning on his back.

"Why the fuck not" I asked sitting up looking at him.

"Cause for one he ain't going for it and neither am I" he said.

"What you mean he ain't going for it" I asked leaning closer trying to clock the tea.

"Get yo messy ass on trying to figure some shit out" he said pushing my head laughing.

"No for real durk, what you mean he ain't going for it" I asked again.

"Because von don't mess with lil girls India, he don't even play like that. His lil sister 17 Egypt only 2 years older than her you know he not going for that shit. Von barely will even fuck talk to a bitch younger than him" Durk explained shaking his head.

"My sister grown I keep telling y'all that" I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Not in our eyes India, that shit different" He expressed seriously.

"And what you mean you ain't going for it either nigga" I asked smacking his forehead.

"Cause I'll be done beat von ass bout Egypt. I see how he do bitches. It's just not gon work India" He said yawning.

"Yeah I guess you right" I sighed feeling myself get tired.

"Mhm, now come here" He spoke pulling me closer to him.