𝟓

"Get up booka we gotta pack and get zoah to mama Jessie house" I said shaking him

"Get up booka we gotta pack and get zoah to mama Jessie house" I said shaking him. We actually had woken up early this morning but he wanted to do grown people things so we ended up falling back asleep and it was now 3 in the afternoon.

"Fuck I slept good as hell" He yawned stretching over our bed.

"I bet you did" I kissed on his face.

"You making my dick hard again" He mumbled looking at me.

"Get up boy" I said slapping his chest chuckling. He got up to go in the bathroom. I had already showered and did all my hygiene before I woke him up. I now wore a lounge set. I walked into the living room seeing zoah still got the floor with her toys where I left her after she ate her late breakfast.

"You so pretty mama baby" I bent down kissing on her neck.

"Ma maa" She giggled trying to push me away. She was very ticklish around her neck.

I walked over to the storage closet pulling out me and Booka's suit cases. I had already washed and packed zoah's clothes and things and put them in her big bag. I made sure to get her out of the way first. I rolled our suitcases into our room hearing the shower running.

I laid both on the bed starting on mines first. I packed 6 outfits, 6 pajama sets, underwear and bra sets, different bikinis, different pairs of shoes, shower caps and bonnets, my hygiene things, some jewelry, and my hair products. I zipped the big suitcase up and sat it on the floor.

I moved on to booka's suit case. I was packing his clothes when he walked out of the bathroom in sweat pants and a wife beater.

"You want this shirt or this one" I asked him holding the shirts up.

"The blue one" He pointed.

"Alright I picked your outfits out, pick the shoes you want to wear with em" I said letting him see the outfits I put together for him. I always dressed booka so he knew to trust me when it came to outfits.

After he picked out his shoes, I packed him some clothes to sleep in. I let him pack his hygiene things and the jewelry he wanted to take. After I was finished with his things I sat his suitcase beside mines.

Checking the clock it read 6:28 p.m. I laid on the bed tired from packing clothes. Booka was currently on the game and zoah was laying beside me on her iPad.

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚🩷 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

I clicked the accept button waiting for her face to pop up.

"Wassup boo" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey girl" She said waving at me.

"So what do I owe this pleasure" I cheesed.