WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

Por Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... Mรกs

๐Ÿ’—Introduction๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter One๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Two ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Four๐Ÿ’—
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Ten๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eleven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twelve๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fourteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fifteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Sixteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seventeen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Eighteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nineteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-one๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-three ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-one ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-four ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-seven ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Epilogue ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Thank you๐Ÿ’—
NEW STORY ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’—Special Chapter๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-four๐Ÿ’—

544 12 5
Por Akeelahhack

In Canada

Jungkook's pov

As soon as I fell to the ground, I decided to get up quickly just to realize I wasn't able to move. I looked up into Mingyu's face, he looked at me surprised.

"Jungkook"He called out my name and moved forward to help me up. He hooked his arm under armpit lifting me up and helping me sit on the bed.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked my voice quivering.

"I don't know, I will just help you to the bathroom then you freshen up so that we can go to the hospital and find out." He softly said hooking his arm under my armpit again to help me up to the bathroom. I supported myself with the wall and we slowly made it to the bathroom.

He filled the bathtub with water and said "I hope you can help yourself. The bathing gel is by the tub. When you are done you can call for me so that I can help you dress up."

"Thank you very much for your help, it means a lot to me." I said to him.

"No problem" He replied exiting the bathroom.

I slowly took of my clothes with the wall supporting my weight. I held onto the edge and descended my self into the bath tub. I sat quietly in the bath tub and reflected how my life has drastically changed in a span of 24 hours. I couldn't hold back again and started crying. I cried like this for a few more minutes before realising crying won't change a thing. I forced myself to stop crying and took my bath.

I guess I have to adjust to the changes. that was the only thought in my head when I called Mingyu to help me out of bathroom.

"Can I come in now?" I heard Mingyu asking at the other side.

"Yeah"I said lowly.

He came in and smiling softly before helping me out of the bathroom. He sat me on the bed and went towards the closet taking some clothes out.

"Here change into these" He said handing me some clothes.

I quickly changed my clothes.

"I am done"I shouted out to Mingyu.

"Okay "He said coming into the room.

He supported me and we made our way out of the house. He called a cab for us, we got in and went towards the hospital.

In Korea

Jin's pov

Our other friends urged me to enter first and meet Tae. I glanced at them one last time before entering the room.As I entered the room I saw Tae looking towards the other side. I made my way towards the chair by the bed and gently sat on it. I stretched out my hand and caressed his hair. He turned around and called out my name.

"Jinnie"

"Yes baby" I replied still caressing his head.

"I am sorry Hyung, I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry. So sor-" He choked out hot tears streaming down his face already.

"Shh, baby it's okay we understand but I just hoped you could have confided in us instead of taking this drastic step" I said to him finally retracting my hand from his hair.

"Sorry Hyu-"

"Don't interrupt me okay."I said cutting him off.

He mumbled a small okay so I continued.

"You know Tae, we all are affected by Jungkook's death. Did you even think about how we will feel losing you too? I was so scared when I saw you in a pool of your own blood. Tae-ah do you think Jungkook would have been happy seeing you give your life up just because he is dead? He knows his Tae is stronger than that. So Tae, please even if not because of us please try to live for Kook and yourself" I said to him sternly.

"I don't know Hyung, I just acted on impulse, I am sorry if I made you feel like you are not important to me at all you all mean a lot to me. I am so sorry. Even though it is painful, I will try to overcome my grief and lead a great life both for myself and Kook.". He replied with a determined voice.

"That's my baby, If you ever feel overwhelmed with emotions Hyungs are here for you, okay?. Will you like to meet the rest? They have been worried for you since yesterday." I said to him.

" Yes I would like to meet them. I love you so much Hyung and I am so sorry " He said opening his arms as if inviting me for a hug. I dived into his arms hugging him tightly.

We hugged for a while and I went out to ask permission from the doctor to let us all enter to which he gave his permission. After getting permission, I moved towards my friends.

"The doctor said we all can enter but I have to make certain things clear before we go inside. Tae is not emotionally stable right now so y'all have to hold yourselves up not to breakdown in front of him. He said he is sorry and acted out of impulse so don't blame him as this will just shatter him completely, understood?" I said sternly

"No worries Hyung, we are his Hyungs too we know he is not well and we will do our best to support each other out of this tragic phase." Yoongi said whilst the others nodded agreeing to his words.

"Come on let's go in." I said to them. All of us made our way into Tae's room.

Author's pov

The friends made their way into Tae's room. As soon as they entered, Jimin rushed to Tae and hugged him tightly.

"Tae-ah, don't do this to us again. We love you a lot. Come to Hyungs when you need support okay? We are always here for you." Jimin said to Tae squeezing him tightly.

"I'm sorry Chim. I won't do this again. Do you forgive me?" Tae asked pulling away from the hug showing his best puppy eyes to Jimin.

"Aish, I forgive you" Jimin said smiling brightly.

"Yoongles, why won't you hug me?" Tae asked Yoongi and that was it. Yoongi went towards him and hugged him softly caressing his head.

"Yoongles was so scared. Don't do this again okay. I love you" Yoongi said to Tae gently kissing his forehead after pulling away from the hug.

Hobi and Sprite rushed towards him to and hugged him telling how stupid he is for pulling this stunt. He just smiled and called his other Hyungs to join the hug. They all did a group hug but in their hearts they still want Jungkook here but what can they do they have to live their lives even if it will take a lot of time to move on.

Taehyung silently wished Jungkook could comeback even if it is a miracle. But he knew even if Kook doesn't come back he will become as great as Kook wanted him to be. Tae knew he will wait for Kook forever even if it means till he dies or till Kook reincarnate. He hopes they meet again in their next lives.

Not knowing Kook isn't even dead.

Meanwhile in Canada

Author's pov

Jungkook and Mingyu just arrived at the hospital. Mingyu called for the nurses and they brought a wheel chair for Kook to sit on. After which Mingyu thanks them and pushed Kook to the doctor's office.

When they entered the doctor's office, Jungkook explained what happened from the time of the plane crash to how he was not able to stand on his own.

The doctor run some test,did some neurological examination and some physical examination to find out what is wrong with Kook.

"I have good news and bad news" The doctor said sighing loudly.

"The bad news is you are temporarily paralyzed and might take at least a year to be fine. The good news is that apart from the physical wound you haven't sustained any severe injury and can get well over time with physiotherapy." The doctor announced to them.

"Doctor is there anything I have to do in order to recover?or any precautions I have to take?" Jungkook asked the Doctor politely.

"You have to come weekly for checkup and physiotherapy sessions. And avoid vigorous activity for the time being. You have to take certain medications too. This is your prescription get these drugs." The doctor said calmly handing the prescription.

" The hospital will provide you with a wheel chair so don't worry about that" The doctor added.

"Thank you very much doctor. We will make sure to follow you instructions carefully". Mingyu answered this time.

They finally made their way out of the doctor's room. They booked a cab and entered.

"I need to inform my parents, Tae and my friends that I am fine I believed there are worried about me. I hoped no one tried something stupid." Jungkook thought sighing loudly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was interesting? Please comment to tell me how the story is?

Take care of yourself and I love you.

Stream Golden and standing next to you.🤗🤗

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
76.2K 2.3K 44
what happend when someone who left you for someone else and where hiding some secrets. a story where Tae left jk for some one else or its is not? a s...
936 91 16
"my life was like a withering garden until a beautiful flower bloomed and spread the love and happiness in my life" "which flower" "a flower Named y...
159K 4.7K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...