๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... More

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015

009

245 28 35
By -Silver-69-69

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ _____________________。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ 

Don't be A Ghost Reader
Pls Vote the CHAP Right now
______________
。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ______________________。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ 

KIYO

I always Hated Sport bikes , Sport cars or anything with loud engine and crazy horsepower.

It just gives me nothing but headache. But for the last whole year , I went to all of Mikey's Races as a psycho fan girl. 

My whole body vibrates from the force of engine and my breasts
glue to his back.

His rigid, muscular back.

I wrap my other hand around his waist, feeling like I'll fall off if I don't.

The power of the bike is nothing less than that of being on a roller
coaster.My fingers dig into his jacket, his T-shirt, anywhere I'm sure he won't
throw me off for fun.

The vibration of the engine shakes my whole body as he speeds down
the streets. It's like he's in a competition against the wind. Due to which I
might fall off on my ass.

The trees, streets, and people blur in my peripheral vision, or maybe I'm
just about to black out.
These high-adrenaline activities are just not for me.
How the hell does he manage to remain calm through it?

I'm on the verge of a panic attack and he just navigates the streets as if
they're his kingdom. It doesn't help that my body is all glued to his.

The pressure of the wind forbids me from putting any distance between
us. Every time I try to pull away, I'm flung forward harder so that my
breasts are crushed against his back.
I think he goes faster on purpose whenever I do that, so I stop trying.
I'm damn sure He's playing with me again.

this crazy psycho will land us in an accident. Well I like his psychotic side too.
What? I'm in love , leave me alone.

I'm surprised I haven't thrown up by the time he stops. My nails
continue digging into his abs while I scan my surroundings.

What if he starts the engine again and I fall on my face? I can't risk ruining my beautiful features.

"I know , You can't resist touching me but We've reached" His voice makes me open my eyes. He's grining at me flashing his signature smile.

Then , I realised that I'm still hugging him for my dear life.

No blushing
No BLUSHING
NO BLUSHING!!

So I give him my fake poker face even though Internally I'm a blushing mess and replies "Don't flatter Yourself , I was just holding you for my dear life."

Ok! It's a half truth. I was scared but Yes I can't resist touching him but He Doesn't need to know now.

"Whatever helps You sleep at night" He shrug off and helps me getting off from his bike.

I observe my surroundings and A small restaurant is in my view . I know this restaurant!!!

Sanji's Kitchen

Last year When I was stalking him , I found him and Draken coming here a lot. It's like their own special place for having kids meal.

I guess , Coming here and Watching him munching his favourite kids meal was my favourite past time that time.

Mikey deliver a soft smile and lead me into the restaurant.

The restaurant has a dim lightning and soft music playing in the background. As I'm walking behind Mikey , He leads me to the last Booth of the restaurant.

He proceed to sit at the widow seat of the booth , while I left with a confusion to whether sit with him or opposite him.

If You ask me , I wanna sit on his lap but nevermind. I need to wait for that moment. So I proceed to sit opposite him.

But A masculine hand grabs my wrist and I stop at a hault. Mikey pull me down and My Ass land on the seat besides him.

I look at him under my big lashes But He seems completely unbothered by his action. He shrug off and grab the menu.

He's reading the Menu as If food will come out of it anytime. "What do You want to have??" He asks still staring at the poor menu.

A Normal Sane girl will order her favourite food. But It's good I'm not Sane at all. This is my chance to Charm him again

So I reply "Obviously Kids meal. It's My favourite" Not at all But Anything for You baby. He cock his head and watches me with sparkling eyes.

"Really??? You like Kids meal too??" He asks as if He couldn't believe in his ear. "Who doesn't? I often have kids meal for Dinner" No I don't , but A preety little lie wouldn't hurt.

He twist his lips in the most sexy way and says "You got a good taste in food". Little did He knows It's my first time ordering Kids meal.

But I flip my hair to left side and retort "I have good taste in Everything". And wink at him and we both started laughing.

"Excuse me" A stranger voice disturbs our moment. We cock out heads to where the voice came.

A Yellow hair with, Masculine toned body wearing White shirt and Pants is standing before us with a soft smile.

"May I have Your order?" He asks Mikey but soon enough his eyes fell on him. He gives me a flirty smile. "Two kids meal" Mikey orders him.

But instead of going back , his eyes finds mine as he asks "And You My lady! Do You want anything else??" His voice indicates subtle flirting.

If I was from my College days , I would have entertained him by flirting back. But After Mikey , I'm not interested in any human being but him.

I just shake my head So He just leaves us alone But then My eyes caught the sight of his batch written Sanji Vinsmoke

Is he the owner of this restaurant too?? Out of curiosity I ask "Are You the owner too??" . Sanji gives me a knowing smile and reply "Yeah , I'm owner and the head chef here".

"So Why are You taking order here??" This Time it's Mikey who asks him. He's sounding a bit rude and annoyed But I don't know why.

Sanji chuckles as his eyes never left my sight as he replies "I wanted to Serve This beautiful Lady all by myself". And then He just bows down and left the scene.

Did He just Openly Flirted with me and left?? Damn I should take notes from him on How to flirt.

I look at Mikey over my shoulder but His expression is unreadable. Sometimes It's hard to see through him.

Suddenly My phone vibrates in my back pocket. Damn it Ace!! I'm sure He got No chills

I reach for my phone and tap on the notifications.

Hina
Wanna meet at Lunch tomorrow??

A smile appears on my lips and I stare at the screen. I was always a person who Uses someone and throw them.

Befriending Hina was just a part of my plan.
But She's sucha a pure soul and she did won my trust. I don't have any friends except Ace. Damn I don't have anyone except Ace.

My fingers texts her without any delay.

Kiyo
Sure! I'm in

Hina
I'm gonna invite Senju , Emma and Yuzuha too. I want You to meet My friends.

I read her text and anxiety wash over my face. I'm fine with meeting Emma since She's Mikey's sister , So hence We'll be Family soon
Amen

But Senju and Yuzuha?? Seriously?? These two are the personification of King Cobras. Hina is too naive to see their true faces.

The fact that these two still have a severe Crush On takemichhi and Never left a chance to make feel Hina insecure that She is not good enough for takemichhi.

How do I know this? Bitch !! I have hacked all of their phones and read the texts. The texts of Their Girl Group Chat "Foursome" . No comments on the Name.

I let out a sigh and text her that it's fine by me.
"Someone Special?" As I was busy on my phone texting Hina. Mikey's voice makes me cock my head towards him.

He's leaning against the Window crossing his hands across his chest ,  facing and watching my every move. I turn off the phone and says "It was Hina. She wanted to have lunch tomorrow with The Girls".

I replied honestly cuz I don't want him to think that I have a boyfriend or something.

Mikey looks annoyed as he just rolled his eyes on him. The fuck?? What's with him today?? Why the fuck is he sulking like a Child??

"Don't Roll your eyes on me" I grit my teeth. "I'm not rolling my eyes on You" He replied nonchalantly.

Does he has a problem with me meeting with Hina and th Girls?? Sounds fishy. Looks like I have to hack his phone tonight.

"Exchange Your seat with me" Mikey stood up on his feet while I look up into his eyes. "Why?" I raise a brow at him.

"Just do It. I don't like this window seat" He says showing his 🥺 puppy eyes.
Wait a min!! What's wrong with him?? Why does he wants to Corner me ?

"No , I'm fine here" I tell him casually.

"Please??"
"No"
"Pretty Pleaseeee????"
"Sit down Mikey"

I love to rile him up. He flare his nose and growled "You left me No choice, Now We will do this my way".

"What-------??" He didn't even let me finish as his strong arms placed under my knees and back as he scope me in his arm. My small figure molded into his mascular Body.

Wtf?????????? I'm in the Arms of Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Pray for me to not get faint at the spot.

Subconsciously I wrapped my hands around his neck as my face land on his hard chest "wtf are You doing???" I whisper yell at him. "Showing your new Seat , Your Highness" He fucking smirks at me and place gently at the window seat.

He seat besides me gives me his triumph smirk. "Fuck You , Mikey" I whisper yell at him and start to look outside the window.

My whole face and ears turned tomato red. Suddenly heat start flow between my thighs. I crossed my legs for some friction as throbbing in my thighs doesn't want to stop.

Whole The time , I just kept staring at outside the window waiting for the food impatiently. Mikey won't shut up about the random topics and thinking that I'm mad at him and ignoring him.

Truth is I can't bring myself to look Into his eyes without blushing now. So I'm trying to hide my pathetic situation. His mere touch is enough to electrify my body.

"Your Food Is here" I hear Sanji's voice and cock my head slowly. He's standing all tall and handsome holding two plates and wearing his charmastic smile.

"You are late. Your Customer service is getting poor and poor" Mikey comments while glaring at Sanji. "Good things take time sir" Sanji retorts while maintaining his signature smile.

Both of them are having their own battle inside their mind and I couldn't understand the heat between them.

"Btw , You didn't bring Your girlfriend today Sir??" Sanji asks Mikey with a smirk. Mikey clenches jaw and I turn my attention to him with my wide eyes.

Girlfriend?? He has brought other girls here? I don't know why but my eyes is turning murderous.

*To be continued*

Hii guys!! Long time No see.
I have started a Bookstagram Page on Instagram too.

How's the CHAP??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.3K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
288K 13.1K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
54.4K 3.7K 82
๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž "๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ~" "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๏ฟฝ...
79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."