Guilty | Woosan 18+

By BlackYeolie

Did you ever fuck your boyfriend's cousin in the snow? ๐Ÿ”ž WOOYOUNG X SAN โš ๏ธ major smut warning โš ๏ธ ----- No... More

๐Ÿ”ž prologue ๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž recommended songs ๐Ÿ”ž
1๐Ÿ”ž
2๐Ÿ”ž
4๐Ÿ”ž
5๐Ÿ”ž
6๐Ÿ”ž
7๐Ÿ”ž
8๐Ÿ”ž!
9๐Ÿ”ž
10๐Ÿ”ž
11๐Ÿ”ž
12๐Ÿ”ž
13๐Ÿ”ž
14๐Ÿ”ž
15 ๐Ÿ”ž
16 ๐Ÿ”ž
17 ๐Ÿ”ž
18. ๐Ÿ”ž
19. ๐Ÿ”ž
20. ๐Ÿ”ž
21 ๐Ÿ”ž
22 ๐Ÿ”ž
23 ๐Ÿ”ž
24 ๐Ÿ”ž
25 ๐Ÿ”ž
26 ๐Ÿ”ž
27 ๐Ÿ”ž
28 ๐Ÿ”ž

3๐Ÿ”ž

3.4K 112 27
By BlackYeolie

W o o y o u n g.
I took another deep breath. My back was still pressed against the wooden door. I couldn't hide the flush on my cheeks and the heat in my body anymore. In fact, the man that I just saw from behind with the low voice, did something to me that I couldn't explain.

Maybe it was the first time ever I felt aroused because of someone. Actually aroused. My blood had rushed into my cheeks and other areas.

I slowly walked up to the big mirror that hung over the sink. My reflection told me that one actually saw my arousal. My cheeks had a light flush on them and my lips looked juicy.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts and slowly changed into some different clothes that weren't so warm and heavy.

Was that me? Was that Jung Wooyoung? The boy who was never interested in anything more than holding hands? Is that the boy who forced himself to kiss someone at a party at nineteen to finally have their first kiss?

Since when did I even think of anything more than cuddling or holding hands? Since when did I think of someone in a sexual way? Where did my urge to get to know this man come from?

The guilt inside me rose and rose second by second. I thought of the man's back, his wide strong back and how he could protect one from anyone and anything with his strong physique. And I wondered, wondered what kind of sports the man did.

I shook my head. Too many thought hunted me. I didn't feel like myself anymore thinking about all of these sexual intime things about a man that wasn't my boyfriend

I changed into a black button up that exposed my collarbones very well and made my pale smooth skin stand out even more. As pants I chose some simple black ones.

I put on some light make up that pointed out my features and changed my ear piercings into silver ones. I smiled when I looked at my reflection. The button up shirt looked sexy on me yet I still looked innocent because of the light and cute make up as well as the little chain I wore

I felt confident, I felt good. But still, i didn't feel good about my thoughts. was it unfair that this man looked so attractive in my eyes? Was it unfair that I liked his perfume and smell? Was it unfair that I couldn't wait to meet him?

I closed my eyes for a second. My overthinking sometimes really took over me. I couldn't help but feel like someone was living inside my head trying to mess things up even more.

I took my items and left the bathroom in order to rush over to the bedroom we stayed in. The beautiful woody scent still laid in the air but maybe it was just stuck in my senses.

To my surprise, Felix wasn't inside the bedroom. His stuff was already placed in the big shelf that was for our clothing. He already unpacked all of his stuff and went somewhere. Maybe to eat something

"Felix?" I said his name out loud in order to find him or get a little sign from him. It was awkward to walk around in a house that I didn't really live in. I didn't even know where the bathroom was if I didn't search for it.
Why did he just leave me alone like that?

"Felix?" I repeated again and looked around in order to find the other. It was bizarre that he just went somewhere without telling me. Maybe he just thought that I would need longer and thus he went somewhere else. But he knew that I didn't know where everything was.

I wanted to sink in the floor. It was so awkward to walk around like a little lost child. And what was even more embarrassing was that the handsome man's door was still opened, which I forgot about. Great.

My feet brought me downstairs in order to search for Felix in the living room, where I gladly finally found him sitting on the couch, checking his phone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, relieved to finally be able to sit down properly. Felix' eyes met mine. He scanned me from top to bottom, which made me question the outfit I put on.

Felix tilted his head and patted with his flat hand next to him in order to signalize me that I should sit down right next to him. "You look nice" he commented with a soft smile, which showed his dimples.

He ignored my question, which wasn't awful yet I was a bit distracted from his sudden urge to sit in the living room. "Thanks" I thanked him for the sudden compliment and fixed my hair for a second because I wanted to look nice.

I bit my underlip. The urge to finally get to know about the story between his cousin and him rose and rose. I finally wanted to know why Felix unliked his cousin San so much.

Maybe this wasn't for my ears and maybe I should've waited longer to ask Felix what everything was about yet my curiosity led me to finally ask him about it.

"May you tell me why you weren't happy that your cousin is here?" I whispered unsurely. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable yet he brought me to his family. It wasn't unusual that someone asked questions in this position.

He wanted me to meet them and there I was. Sitting in the luxurious majestic living room that looked like one from Christmas movies and tried to figure out what the whole situation was about.

Felix mood changed again. His smile faded, his dimples disappeared. He looked down, his eyes now glued on the beautiful red carpet that laid on the wooden floor.

He opened his mouth a bit. "It's complicated" Felix said in a weird tone that I simply couldn't describe. I bit my underlip. His response showed me that he really didn't want to explain it yet I was still curious. I didn't know how I should talk to the cousin.
Would he dislike me too just because I was Felix' boyfriend?

"See, San was always a bit...complicated. He wasn't the nicest guy in school, rather a bully. Moreover, he had very weird friends and drank a lot. Still he was good in school, very good. When it came to maths he was a genius" Felix suddenly started, which surprised me.

I thought that he really wouldn't tell me anything about the conflict between the two of them. But now that he started to actually talk about him, I was grateful.

My mind suddenly revolved around the man that I saw standing in front of the window a few minutes ago. He was a genius? An expert when it came to maths even though he had cool friends and went to parties a lot? Interesting.

"So?" I carefully asked when Felix paused for a moment. He sighted loudly and put his hand on my thigh still not searching for eye contact between us

"His father and my father own the companies Choi Group and Lee Group. And when it came to the question, who would become the next CEO both chose San to be the next CEO. He's actually already the CEO of Choi Group because his father wanted to quit his job sooner" he finished.

My eyes widened. Now I got my answer to why Felix had to study economics yet I didn't grasp that they both wanted San, his cousin, to be the next CEO. His own father chose his brother's son over his own to take over the company? Why would a young man need two big companies?

"B-But why him and not you?" I asked Felix with furrowed eyebrows. I couldn't imagine how bad he had to feel now that they even wanted to discuss business in the cabin we stayed at. They completely left Felix out. It wasn't fair at all, at least it didn't sound very fair.

Felix shook his head. "That's a good question. Maybe because he's a born CEO. He's cold and bold, always honest and loves his work" Felix said pretty unsurely. One could hear the pain in his voice and I felt bad for him too since I know that he had studied his whole life for this.

Felix was a great student, the best in his department. He was well known and always polite. He was known for being the top student. Every professor knew about him. And still, his cousin got to take over both companies.

"I am very sorry that this happened to you" I said and slightly hugged the other from the side. Felix leaned against me and showed me a little painful smile.

My heart clenched thinking about all the effort Felix had made just to satisfy his parents yet his description made something with me.

Now I knew that San was cold, a born CEO, just like Felix said. Maybe he was as rude as Felix described him as but maybe he was actually different. And maybe I just wanted to force myself into thinking that he wasn't too bad

But as a CEO he was probably a well known and desired man. Both, woman and man would've probably killed to just get to know him or go on a date with him.

I still didn't know how old San was but telling from his voice he didn't seem too old. But why did I ask myself so many questions? Why did I think about my boyfriend's cousin so much?

And why did I feel aroused thinking about the fact that he was cruel and bold and cold. And a business man at young age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 199 11
Previously known as "To The Core" Book 1 out of 3 for the BenxMale OC Descendants Fanfic I'm starting. Quick Description Lucifer Hearts or as his fri...
39.5K 318 15
[fanfiction] [love interests: lando norris and Charles leclerc] As an independent woman with a business you often find yourself considering how relat...