Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

4. 시도

3.1K 100 32
By kyukyu_ji

"It's because you ditched me first!" Zhang Hao fruitlessly tried to defend his sudden 'disappearance' with Hanbin to his cousin. Him, Ricky and one of his closest friends, a Korean male named Kim Taerae had gathered together for a meal, right after the party night. Of course, Ricky would bring that topic up, and Zhang Hao, being sober and all, felt shy to talk about it. He did go a little overboard with Hanbin, but that was just a wild-night thingy. A one time, forgettable memory.

"You guys were too shameless!" Ricky replied, "You expect us to stand there and witness how you seduced him?"

Zhang Hao lightly hit his cousin on the arm, "You just wanted an excuse to take Gyuvin away."

"Well-"

"I think so too." The third male there, Kim Taerae spoke. He had missed the party despite being invited as Hao's favourite junior, but he could picture the whole scene since he knew his friends well. "But I bet hyung was being just as eager."

"Yep!" Ricky offered a high five to Taerae. Zhang Hao rolled his eyes in defeat.

"By the way, tell us about your progress with Gyuvin." Taerae said to Ricky next, "Did you finally confess?"

"Um... Kinda?" Ricky shyly smiled, "I mean, he also... was interested in me all along."

"Finally!" Taerae looked at Zhang Hao, "Hyung, your plan succeeded!"

"What plan?" Ricky asked.

"Why do you think I invited Gyuvin and his friends to my party?" Zhang Hao raised his chin in pride, "Say thanks to me."

"Wahhh." Ricky uttered in disbelief, he felt grateful nonetheless. He had a hunch that Gyuvin was into him, so, to be able to speak his heart out was good. Really good.

The three males talked about Ricky and Gyuvin and then went on about random stuff until a fourth male decided to accompany them. To no one's surprise, it was Gyuvin, who came to meet his new boyfriend, Ricky.

"And the lover boy is here." Hao teased his cousin who immediately smiled upon seeing Gyuvin. The latter smiled back, taking a seat next to Ricky, subtly putting a hand on his thigh. He greeted both Hao and Taerae before handing over a can of zero cola to the oldest man there, "Hanbin hyung got you this."

"For me?" Hao was a little surprised, so he totally missed the teasing look from Ricky.

"Yeah, he said it's for the ehm, night." Gyuvin made a quick eye contact with Ricky who suppressed a smile. Taerae who didn't get that, asked, "Is this Hanbin whom you slept with?"

Zhang Hao nodded shyly. Although for a split second, Taerae's expression was quite on the negative side, he waved it away soon, managing to say, "Bet he wants that again."

"Bingo!" Gyuvin answered instead, "Hanbin hyung wants to meet up with you, if you can manage after uni today."

"Um..." Hao hesitated. He usually didn't like to associate with his one night stands. Maybe if Hanbin himself approached on his own, he'd say no. But Gyuvin was Hanbin's close friend, and also recently got together with Ricky, so he didn't wanna turn them down entirely. "Alright. You have his number?"

Gyuvin happily shared Hanbin's contact with him. For the rest of the meal, they chatted and laughed, well, until Gyuvin made a lame excuse and took his man away. Taerae had to leave too, and so, Hao was left alone with the memories of everything that happened. That included Gyuvin's message- an offer from Hanbin.

He unlocked his phone, and found the recently added contact. He thought about texting that number, saying that there's no need to meet, that they didn't have anything to do with each other, but then again, Hanbin had bought him a drink, he should at least say thanks, right?

He ultimately decided to meet and clear things up. So the text he sent was of a place and time, right after his classes for that day. Indeed, the other side replied, with a smirking emoji. Zhang Hao didn't wanna correct him, therefore, left that on read and went to continue his classes for the day.

-

Sung Hanbin showed up at the promised time. A little after 5, at the place of Hao's interest. He had the simplest form of clothing on, just a white shirt and blue jeans, but he looked absolutely stunning. When Hao arrived, he had to admit it in his head, Hanbin had a very likeable appearance. And he was well spoken, gentle. It's totally understandable that people flock around him. Under any other circumstances, he'd probably get to know that guy, but, he wasn't looking forward to any commitment, plus Hanbin wasn't actually his cup of tea. So, there's nothing he could do.

Zhang Hao walked in, earning a smile and a small bow from Hanbin. Seeing the look on his face, Hao could tell he was glad. However, he didn't wanna feed the younger's delusion anymore, hence went directly to the point.

"You didn't have to come and see me, we could have talked over texts."

"Eyy, come on, there's no harm meeting each other, right?" Hanbin spoke. They took seats across from each other. It was a small cafe, Hanbin pushed the menu to the older male.

"Thanks for the drink." Hao said, "Pick whatever you want, it's gonna be on me."

"Are you trying to even things out?" Hanbin cheekily asked, "It's a sign that you ain't interested, am I right?"

"Well, you got it right." Hao bluntly said.

"Did I do something wrong?" Asked the younger, looking a tad bit upset.

"Mm, you were okay, just not my type."

"What's your type then?" Hanbin eagerly asked, making Hao chuckle, "Why would I tell you?"

"So that I can try it out." Hanbin replied, "There's no way for me to know unless you tell me."

"You want me that bad?" Hao teased, "Or is it just your ego, Mr. Popular?"

Hanbin clicked his tongue, "Literally just one round. There's no way I did things wrong. So, I've been thinking about it."

Interested, Zhang Hao raised one eyebrow, with a smug look on his face. The younger continued, "Normally, I ask guys what they'd like, and they fill me in. But you didn't give me anything, so that means..." Hanbin suddenly took a hold of Hao's hand, "You like your men to do things for you, don't you?"

Now Hao didn't expect Hanbin to get there so quickly. Like yeah, it's possible, but he didn't think the younger would put so much time to think about it. Damn his pride must have really hurt.

"And-" Hanbin continued, "You're more into submission. You like to be rendered helpless, am I correct?"

Zhang Hao felt chills down his spine. It wasn't just Hanbin's quick findings. It was in the way he spoke, with his intense gaze on Hao's face, moving from his eyes to lips, he was handsome, but scary too. And Hao liked it, so much! However, he didn't want to let it show. So, he spoke indifferently, "If you figured it out, why didn't you do things this way?"

"Did you let me?" Hanbin sounded salty again, "I just met you, and we only had one round, you should have given me a little more about your preference and another round at the very least."

"So you can't accept that I didn't praise your skills like everybody else?" Hao teased by saying, "That Sung Hanbin is the hottest in bed?"

"Well, it's a fact." Hanbin flexed, "Let me do you again, and you'll know."

Zhang Hao liked the challenge thrown at him, "You're this confident even after that failed night?"

Hanbin nodded, "Now that I figured it out, you just need to go to my place. I'm sure you'll end up wanting more."

Zhang Hao smiled. Well, giving Hanbin a second chance wasn't a bad idea, since he sounded so promising. But he wanted to stay safe before anything, therefore, said, "Okay, but just this once. We're not gonna repeat it."

"Why not?" Hanbin asked, "If we end up liking it, I mean I already do, so if you're okay with it, we can do it whenever we want."

"Yeah, but- I just don't want associating with guys this much for sex only. It gets boring and complicated."

"If it does, then we'll stop." Hanbin said, "Okay, let's decide after we go finish for tonight, hm?"

"Tonight?" Hao asked.

"Yeah. Are you busy?"

"No. But..." Hao thought for a while, and then decided to go with it asap. He was eager to know what Hanbin had in plate anyway. "Cool. Your place then?"

"Sure. Let me just inform my roommate." Hanbin took out his phone and made a brief call. Zhang Hao took the time to think about it. It's gonna be nice if Hanbin actually ended up fitting his desire, since he's actually really...

"Done!" Hanbin smiled, "Shall we go?"

"Right now?" Hao asked. With a smile, the younger shook his head, "For that, we'd have the entire night."

"Then?"

"Come with me for a ride across the city." Hanbin offered, "Let's talk and get to know each other while we're at it. Who knows, I might end up discovering more about how to treat you right?" He winked. Hao gave him a satisfied smirk as he stood up. He'd definitely have turned the offer down for anyone else, but Hanbin had that damn face! And when he stood up and took Hao's hand, he was damn attractive as well!

"Are you like this to everyone you sleep with?" Asked the Chinese man.

"Not everyone I sleep with is as sexy as you, sir." Winked Hanbin. Hao knew it was just meaningless flirting, he still felt giddy inside. It's probably not a bad idea to get to know this man.

They set out after taking two different drinks for themselves. Since Hanbin was from a different university, he had to drive his way to Hao's one. He knew the way because of Gyuvin, and so, parked at the right spot. He offered the passenger's seat to Zhang Hao who got on and tied the seat belt around.

"Ready?" Hanbin asked after doing the same on the driver's side. Hao gave him a nod, and he started the car. It so looked like they were going on a date. And Hanbin really wanted to start with a kiss, but whatever. He drove away, watching Hao from time to time.

And Zhang Hao, he really didn't think he'd end up leaving with Hanbin instead of leaving after putting an end to whatever the younger was trying to play. Well, maybe he just wanted to give it a try. If it doesn't work out, he can turn the other down anyway, no big deal! They're not gonna complicate things, he could feel it in his guts.

-

Hii! I'm a little late cz I was out on a short vacation yayy!

Also a filler chapter, but the next two are gonna be *cough* interesting~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 788 17
where ricky, a rich college student, orders a pizza and the delivery boy just doesn't leave him alone. - a gyuricky fanfiction !! highest ranks : #1...
24.6K 1.1K 28
"Zhanghao,meet your future husband,Sung hanbin" Mr Zhang smile "what!?" the two said at the same time as they both look at each other's dad. "u~ sync...
16.6K 726 21
it all started with a passport, the rest is history not much plot, very random (and i mean very) social media + college au main ship gyuricky side sh...
21.2K 1.2K 38
"Hanbin, I'll give you two weeks to find someone to get married with to inherit your grandfather's will." "What? You know I'm not interested in dati...