Agathokakological (REWRITE)

By HaleighBoyer

(adj.) composed of both good and evil 3 1/2 years. He's seen the Kanima all the way to Donavan. I was told th... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5.
6.
7
8
9. Interlude I
10
11
12
13
14
15
17: Interlude II part 2
18: Interlude II part 3
19
20
21: Interlude III
22. Interlude IV

16: Interlude II part I

1.1K 53 18
By HaleighBoyer

Trigger Warning: Includes/mentions some nonconsensual actions

*Stefan*

Having a breakthrough in the relationship I have with my brother is interesting. He told me something from his past that I had no idea about. His relationship with Stiles, Elena, and Jeremy's older brother, is an interesting one as well. He took on an almost older brother role for the kid. Said Stiles reminded him of me in some ways. Ways that make me curious, because I know to take Elena's opinion on the matter of Stiles with a grain of salt. She swears that whatever relationship he has with the Originals is a bad idea. Where, in my personal opinion, I think Stiles has some sort of understanding of them.  I think he's able to make the Mikaelson family understand/remember things from when they were human. Before they were turned. But of course, with Elena, anything involving that family of vampires is a plan to kill her. She even tried her hardest to convince Stiles that Klaus only became a Hybrid by doing everything in his power to complete a ritual that involved killing her. That he constantly is attempting to end her life. A ritual that never happened, mind you.  When Klaus showed up already a Hybrid it was a surprise, no one truly understood how that could have happened. Now, I think Stiles had something to do with it. 

Protecting his family.

But, back to my point, with Damon opening up about what happened when meeting Stiles I noticed that he left out some details about himself. He focused mostly on talking about Stiles. Sure he mentioned briefly about experiments and starving, but only truly on Stiles emotions. Not his own and I know that this is one of those events that definitely did a number on Damon. He was strained when talking about it. Almost clipped his sentences and stamped down on some of his straying emotions if his words started to go towards anything about himself in that situation. It makes me want to help my brother. He's attempted to help me before screwing me over. But I'm wondering if that has to do with things he won't talk about as well. I mean, hell Damon was vulnerable during that conversation. Showed some insecurities, something Damon refuses to show anyone ever. And honestly, I just want to be there for my brother now. Want him to realize that I'm here if he needs me. To even just listen. He doesn't have to look at me, we can just talk. I know he probably will never write his thoughts, emotions, and feelings down in a journal like I've done since we were human. A way to organize my thoughts on paper is a weakness/evidence to Damon. I think he might be afraid of someone finding his journals and using them against him. 

Probably because he's done that to me a few times over the years.

"Stefan?"

I blink out of my thoughts seeing Elena standing in front of me. 

"Yes?"

This is also a recurring "theme." Elena will do anything in her power to keep Damon or me from thinking for too long. I wonder if she's afraid if we think too long we'll lose interest in her.

Which I'm sure Damon already has and he's just playing nice at this point. 

Elena plopped into my lap, uninvited. My body tensed up. Sometimes, past feelings/situations with Katherine bleed into the present atmosphere with Elena. The resemblance between the two should have been the blaring red flag for me to stay away, which obviously didn't work. 

Elena keeps shifting in my lap trying to rile me up. I'm not in the mood for this. I'd rather be having a conversation with Damon. The opening "soul-barring" kind, like the last conversation we had but a little bit more intense. You know where he finally opens up. It's rare when we even have a normal conversation that does not involve Elena's issues or planning a murder of some kind. But that last conversation Damon and I had, where he opened up to me, I felt like I was starting to get my brother back. 

"STEFAN!"

I looked down at Elena with a raised eyebrow.

"What could you possibly be thinking about that is keeping you from paying attention to what's right in front of you? ME!."

"I'm not really in the mood, Elena." I sighed, "I need to talk to Damon."

"He won't be of any help to you," she huffed out with a sneer on her face, "He's playing with someone else. I don't know who he compelled this time, but it's disgusting that he does it to use people. Honestly, you need to tell him that it's not right."

Internally I roll my eyes. Damon's preoccupied so she came to find me and now she's upset that he's not playing with her and I currently don't care enough to give her attention. 

She's so much like Katherine. Why did I think getting involved with her was a good idea?

I guess I'll talk to Damon later. 

"Elena, if you'd like to have a conversation we can talk," I started because she looked to be minutes away from either ranting about Damon leading into something about Klaus, Elijah, and Stiles or doing more to "get me in the mood"

"Otherwise," I continued, "I'm not in the mood for anything else." 

"Fine." She pouted before surging forward to kiss me. 

If I was like Damon, I'd of stood up and dumped her on her ass. But I'm not Damon and I just sat frozen in place.

*Damon* (Warning: Pov contains smut)

Rarely do I ever give into my personal desires/realizations. But with Stiles back in my life, kinda, and speaking to Stefan a little about it. I kind of crave that feeling of being full. 

It's become a need at this point. An itch that needs to be scratched.

Refusing to use a man for my needs, I do go through my sex toy collections that I've added to over the years. Things I only ever use on myself because I'm not very fond of asking a partner/woman to try something new and them rejecting me. I also would never force it on anyone. Quickly I go to my trunk and sift through it. I'm going to have to be quiet with Stefan still here. 

And make sure I lock my door, just in case. 

I let out a quiet Aha when I find the toys I'm looking for. I placed them on the bed before locking the door and shutting the blinds. Some secrets/actions cause a thrill to go down my spine and for some reason what I'm about to do is definitely one of those. Especially since I haven't done anything like this in years. 

Quickly, I strip out of my clothes and kneel on my bed next to the toys I sat out. One is a metal collar with a chain leash that has a ring on the end where I could be chained down if I wanted, though I prefer to attach it to my dick and use it as a cock ring. The other toy is a pretty good size dildo that honestly does a good job of raising my expectations of men while also looking, and feeling, realistic.  I can't help but let out a quiet moan as my body starts to heat up in excitement for what's about to come. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing my best to keep my moans at an almost inaudible level as I throw my head back while impaling myself. The action causes the chain to pull at the base of my cock while the rest of the collar slightly tightens against my throat. One of my hands is bracing myself on the bed while the other roams my body. The touch lighting up the nerves under my skin. 

I do my best to keep up a steady rhythm as I ride the fake cock. I'm still on my knees, spread as far apart as I can get them to be so I can fully take in the dildo to the base. The position also gives the underside of my dick some friction as well each time I go all the way down and I rub against the bed sheets leaving a trail of precome behind before I'm smearing it again. The slide and pull of the dildo in my ass, against my walls, is mind-blowing. Hell, it's like my body is on fire or being electrocuted. Almost like it can't pick. 

I wonder how my body would react to doing this to a living breathing man. 

I couldn't stop the whine from leaving my mouth even if I tried. My brain started attempting to imagine the man who would take care of me like this. Love me like this. And the blurry images I got made my soul essentially leave my body. 

They were tall, built-almost swimmer body/muscles. Blonde curls and definitely would go buck wild losing control. 

I groaned, my movements increasing as my thoughts left my mind and instinct took over. The increased speed caused the dildo to hit all the right places a little harder and my bed to move. I'm just lucky that it doesn't start squeaking. 

I'm close.

My hand reached the head of my leaking angry red cock squeezing and thumbing at the mushroom cap before it descends to the base to pull at the chain. Slowly I start to tug and pull on the appendage while inching the chain off. I can't stop myself from getting a better angle and changing the movement of my hips. 

Oh, so much better.

 The dildo punches my prostate every time I go down on it. There's no way I'll last much longer. My moans turn breathier as I get lost in the feeling. My balls begin to draw up tense as I speed up my hand to match my thrusts on the dildo. 

Suddenly I'm biting down hard on the knuckles of my free hand as I come doing my best to muffle the noises escaping my throat. The edges of my brain are the right amount of fuzzy that I can't fully focus on much else other than the ecstasy feeling. 

Maybe  I hear a faint knocking at the door. Potentially my name, but I'm too far gone to investigate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 14
Hi I am Aurora. I am seventeen years old. Just moments ago mythical creatures have come out into the open. People around the world began to accept th...
15.9K 153 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
182K 6K 36
Ever since she could remember, Hope knew that the McCalls weren't her biological family. They didn't lie. They were absolutely truthful about how she...
415 29 20
"Why does he still live there anyways? Does he have a bed in one of the rooms? Does he have clean water? And how the hell does he drive a Camaro but...