The Otaku Assassin (One Punch...

By Anoncommands

The world is a dangerous place with monsters, assasins, criminals and evil organizations popping up everyothe... More

The Strongest Geek
The Lone Modern Art Piece
Attack of the House of Evolution
Clash of ideals: Brains vs Brawn
Side Job: Fix That Plane!
Halloween Special: Actors AU
A Speeding Ninja & Some Baldies In Power Armor
Side Job: Unintentional Recruitment Drive
Side Job: Cleaning Up The Streets
Near Death Training Session
Rumors, Monsters & Soup
Zettai Ryƍiki!!
Did I accidentally a war?
Protectors Not Exterminators
Y/N's Wardrobe
The Calm Before The Storm
A Really Weird Day
The End of The Beginning
Setting The Record Straight
A Murder In The Hot Springs
Non-canon Futures
(Not a chapter) A question about the future.

The Start Of Some Tomfoolery

652 28 3
By Anoncommands

Hero Certificartion Exam, Venue 6

The camera pans to the inside of a dome were the hero exams are taking place with Saitama blitzing his way through the test as we see Y/N in sweatpants and a workout shirt with a tiger on it performing better than the other candidates in his group, by moving fast enough to create an afterimage for a fraction of asecond in the lateral jumps, outspeeding the others in the 1500-meter dash, lifting with some difficulty a similar amount of weights as Saitama, throwing the shot put to the end zone, gaining a little more height in the vertical jump by performing a double jump, using quick relfexes on the whack-a-mole and breaking a punch machine by delivering a double flying kick.

Some time later...

We see in the changing room Y/N putting on his jacket and belt as Saitama in a Speedo walks in.

Saitama: Phew... Finally done with the tests! Now we wait for the results.

Y/N: Great now can you please put some pants on?

Then Genos walks up from the other side of the locker room.

Y/N: You done too?

Genos: The written and physical exams were ridiculous.

Y/N: Yeah, and I didn't even put in any effort but I'm pretty sure that I scored higher than a 70.

Genos: The physical test was so easy we are sure to get perfect scores, the written test might be a problem but we should be fine.

One hour later...

Genos: I scored a100 and that I'm approved to bean S Class Hero. What is the purpose of assigning ranks? Masters?

Saitama: I passed, with a score of 71 making me Class C.

Y/N: I knew I didn't put a lot of effort in the written test but a 79? I guess I'll have to climb another ranking from the bottom, again.

Genos: I will lodge a complaint with the testers.

Y/N: Don't bother, in any ranking system you have to play by their rules, no exception.

Announcer: Mr. Genos, Mr. Saitama and Mr. Y/N, a seminar for succesful applicants will begin at 16:00. Please come to Hall 3.

Y/N: Alright, let's get through this seminar and then let's get something to eat.

The scene changes to the inside of Hall three as a Hero is lecturing the two No-longer-slackers and their acompaning modern art piece on information that they need to know as Y/N is just writing bullet points on a Post-it alongside a few doodles.

(Snakebite Snek, A Class, Rank 38, means well but his pride tends to bite him in the ass)

Snek: Congratulations on passing! Even though one of you got in on a fluke and the other one just did a little better, so don't let your good luck go to waste and work hard. But don't get cocky! From now on, you must live as beffiting heroes! Your aces will be on the Hero Association's website! Are you listening?! Your dumb mugs will be seen by the whole world! And unless you want to incur shame then you should aim to be a magnificient Hero like me!!

Snek said that last part while showing off his martial arts skills, to which no one was impressed. And then Saitama's bubble gum blew up in his face, irritating Snek as he was being ignored.

Snek: A Class heroes have some influence over the Association, but numbskulls can lose points and rank at any time! Remember that!

Y/N's mind: Can this guy get anymore boring?

Some time later...

We see our three heroes walking down a city street with Genos mentioning something about how he is now the disciple of the two fromer deadbeats, with Saitama regretting his promise and Y/N feeling curious about what it would be like to be a Sensei.

Meanwhile in the Hero Association's office...

Snek: Those three newbies... Did they really pass? Their attitudes were terrible! I'm A Class Rank 38 and they seemed ignorant of that and of how harsh the world can be. They'll die in no time.

Jinzuren: No... Genos passed the written and physical tests with perfect scores and jumped straight into S Class, it's outstanding for a newcomer. And while Saitama's written test and essay results were dreadful he score perfect scores in the physical tests surpassing all previous records by a wide margin, it's like a God resides in the body. As for the third applicant: Y/N, the information I'm about to give you must not ever escape this room or your lips. We have suspicions that Y/N might also be a person of interest who is claimed by multiple sources from the criminal underworld to be "The World's Greatest Assasin" who apparently vanished two years ago and is theorized to have changed his identity and profession to work as a bounty hunter seemengly retiring half a year ago. The evidence may be minimal as he has changed appearances throught the years but the one thing that it all together is the weapon of choice that Y/N listed in his application: A light blue Beam Katana called "Blood Berry". Now we don't know if he is the same person or if he is just an imitator but if that is the case. Snek, Genos already surpassed you in rank and Saitama and Y/N may soon overtake you with very little effort.

(Jinzuren, Hero Association Executive, yes I did look this guy's name up in the wiki)

Snek's mind: Those guys?!

With a very bad idea fueled by a worried pride Snek left running to go fight Saitama.

Jinzuren: This won't end well for him. But I wonder... Could we really have that assasin as one of our heroes?

One hour later...

City streets, B City

We see Y/N riding through the city streets on the Schpeltiger on his way home from the Hero License Exam, passing by a school of martial arts he sees three thugs get tossed out the front door, out of which a face familiar to Y/N walks out.

Drawing by magion02

(Lin Lin, Martial Artist & former high-school aquaintance, I'll be using "Lin lin" instead of "Ring ring" since it fits better with her chinese theming)

Lin lin: And don't come back unless it's with an apology!

Y/N: Lin lin? Well as I live and breathe!

Lin lin: Y/N? It's been years! How have you been?

Y/N: I've been doing pretty good. I'm actually coming back from the Hero License Exam, i'm a certified C Class Hero. What's up with these jokers?

Y/N points to the three thugs knocked out on the ground.

Lin lin points to the martial arts dojo behind her as she explains herself.

Lin lin: I was just visiting a school that's friendly with my school when some musclehead Darens started giving them trouble because of some stupid porblem, but enough about that. You said that you became a certified Hero? That's great! It's good to see that you've been doing good since graduation.

To this Y/N responded a bit akwardly feeling uncomfrotable about revealing his past.

Y/N: Well... It's more like I finally picked an actual career since I mostly did freelancing before this Hero gig, anyway I'm probably taking too much of your time. I gotta go home now, bye.

Lin lin: Bye Y/N!

With that Y/N sped away back to the Ghost Town as Lin lin went back inside ofthe dojo, inside of the dojo we see an old lady called Ching Shih give a smug look to a slightly blushing Lin lin.

Lin lin: What?

Ching Shih: You like that boy don't you? I can tell, I was a young woman once too.

Lin lin: S-so... I may have thought he was a bit of a cute geek back in school and he is a bit more built now than back then...

Ching Shih: Well if I were 30 years younger I would definitely hit that up.

Lin lin and the other students just groaned exasperated at the old lady for being too horny for her age.

(A/N: In case you're wondering I will be making the harem include Lin lin because Y/N has this Tiger theming I have to work more into the chapters and since Tigers are part of the chinese zodiac I thought Lin lin would fit in. Also Y/N is C Class Rank 339)

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
245K 11K 28
SaitamaxFem!Reader (I can't write gender neutral characters I'm sorry.) Probably will be spelling errors since I wrote most of this on my phone. I t...
7.7K 246 13
The One Punch man manga belongs to its creator, which is not me. Hatake is a 23-year-old male.
136K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...