A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
A Night to Remember.

The End of William

36 3 0
By NeoCeltic

The elevator was moving at a descent pace. But where Neo and Freddy are heading towards was a lot deeper than they thought. Or, at least what Neo thought. Freddy on the other knew about this somehow. He felt like he remembered this place. Neo was worried.

"Hang on Stan." He said. He then looked at Freddy, who was unusually quite. "Freddy? Are you ok?"

Freddy looked at him and answered. "I...I know what this is. I have been here before. She brought me here. I found myself for the first time when I cleared the path. I did not want to, but I had no choice. Now I have a choice. I have changed. My friends are here. They are so angry... confused... But I can protect you. I am not me."

Neo looked confused and worried. "What are you talking about?"

"Neo. Do you know the bite of 83?" Freddy asked.

Neo knew it too well. "Yes. Where a kid's frontal lobe was ripped from an Animatronic. And it started the company's downward spiral. Doe it have anything to do with this?"

"It has everything to do with Fazzbear Entertainment. That child...was the youngest child of William. And his older brother, Michael Afton, was the one who tormented him until the bite. Michael blamed himself and vowed to make right by destroying everything his father has done at the cost of his life. But now, the tragedy is beginning once again."

"How do you know that?"

Freddy took a deep sigh. "Because...I am Michael Afton."

"WHAT!?!" Neo jumped.

"I understand your shock. But please understand. I need this nightmare to end too. My father will stop at nothing to get what he wants. If he succeeds, no one is safe. We must save Stan. But I'm going to need you to trust me."

Neo looked at Freddy, or in this case, Michael in a Freddy Animatronic. After looking into his eyes for a good while, he can clearly see that he wanted to do good. There were no hint of any malicious energy like his father. Neo Smiled. "I do trust you. Let's end this. Together."

"Thank you Neo. I promise to make it up to you someday." Freddy nodded.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped. As the door opened, they both looked around and went onward in this strange cave to find Stan. After walking for a bit, they stumbled upon an entrance of an old restaurant.

"That is the original Pizzeria? Here? But why would they built the Pizzaplex on top of this?" Neo asked.

"I don't know either. I wondered why Roxy Raceway had to be closed. Maybe a sinkhole was forming while above the Pizzeria." Freddy said. Then, looking over, he spotted something. After looking closely, he gasped. "ROXY!"

Neo looked over and rushed with Freddy to see an offline Wolf Animatronic. Freddy saw that Roxy was turned off by some sort of wrench. But it was not difficult. He instructed Neo to find another way to power her on. After following them quickly, Roxanne Wolf woke up and jumped.

"STAN!?! STAN!?!...my head."

"Roxy. Are you ok?" Freddy asked.

"Freddy? What are...Where's Stan?" She asked.

"He's not with you?" Neo asked.

"He was. The last thing I remember is Vanny...No! He's got him! We need to hurry!"

"Son of a bitch!" Neo cursed.

Stan felt his head spinning. The chloroform was still in his system, but it was finally starting to wear off. His vision, while still bad without his glasses, was starting to clear up from the chloroform. After getting back to his senses, Stan tried to look around. But he was trapped: His arms and legs were roped on each side while he was in the center with some diagrams written on the floor. He started to panic. He tried to call out for Roxy. But The voice he heard was not what he wanted to hear.

"She's not here child. In fact, it's just you and me. Now, it is time for my destiny to be immortal to be fulfilled! Out of all the little weak beasts, even your friends, you have the most Remnant inside of you. You will be my key to immortality! And I will have all the fun in the world!" William laughed.

"NO! NO NO NO! NOT YOU!" Stan shouted. He tried to break free but was stopped by his ankle.

"Try all you want. But you know your ankle is broken. You can never escape. It's time. Vanny. Finish the ritual."

"Yes master." Vanny nodded as she hopped closer to Stan.

Stan didn't know what to do. He was trapped. His ankle was on fire. He can't see. He's tied up. He felt tired. He was on the verge of death and tears. He never wanted to be back here. And now he is about to be sacrificed to make this child murder immortal and continue his statistic work on murder. Vanny began chant some words for the ritual. Stan couldn't make it out. But at this point, it was over. He apologized to everyone, even his mother. He was about to close his eyes when he hears footsteps. Then, Roxy appeared and tackled Vanny.

Roxanne Wolf Punched Vanny so hard on the mask that it started to crack. Soon, it broke in half and Vanny, now Vanessa, was out cold.

"What?!" William asked in disbelief.

Neo and Freddy rushed in and quickly untied Stan from the ritual circle. Neo gave Stan his glasses back and he was able to see his friends. Stan hugged Neo and sobbed over the fact that his best friend saved his life. Neo allowed Stan this moment.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Stan said.

"Easy there bro." Neo smiled.

"NO! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!" William shouted.

As Neo got Stan up and was helping him towards Freddy to carry him out of here, A charging station started to open with ominous purple fog coming out from it. And inside the fog, a hand, both metal and flesh, appeared and grabbed onto the edge and pulled a body out. The body, possessed by William, was now in the clear. The body of Burntrap.

"Stan...you...will be my ticket to live!" William, now as Burntrap, stated as he walked towards them with rage.

Roxy ngot in the way and holds him off. She looked at the three. "NEO! STAN! FREDDY! GET OUT OF HERE! RUN!!!"

Neo didn't waste time. While Stan was begging not to leave her, he didn't have a choice. With Neo's help, Stan crawled into Freddy's chest compartment and got into a comfortable position for Freddy to close the hatch. They both ran as far as they could when Burntrap knocked Roxy out of the way and ran towards them.

Neo and Freddy tried to find a way out of the underground and to return to the others. It was like a huge maze with rocks, old Pizzeria objects, and a large blob that is all Animatronics melted together and is sleeping.

"What is that?!" Neo asked.

"All of my old friends melted together. Let's not wake them. They will attack without a second thought!" Freddy answered.

They were running and saw a door. When they opened it, they were in a large empty room with two monitors and a spring mattress on the end. It was a dead end. When they tried to turn around, Burntrap was in front of them.

"Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide." Burntrap mocked them. He then looked at Freddy. "Michael. I knew it was you. Now, be a good son and help your old man by giving me Stan."

Freddy shook his head. "No. I'm done taking orders from you. I'm done cleaning up your mess. You were a horrible father to begin with and what you do is unforgivable."

Burntrap laughed. "Like the way you killed your brother by trapping him in Fredbear's mouth? You are just like me: a monster."

"It was an accident." Freddy said.

"Accident or not, you are a killer. It's genetic."

"Bullcrap! It takes no talent to kill someone! You are a monster! An evil heartless monster who should've stayed dead!" Neo protested.

Burntrap stared at Neo and growled. "You've been a problem since the start of it all. I tried to let you live for now. But if you want to die first, I'll grant you that wish. And I will never die. I always come back!"

"Not this time!" Neo shouted as he grabbed tile and threw it at Burntrap's face to blind him while he tried to attack him.

Stan was observing it all through Freddy. He was worried about his friend in this fight. And seeing Burntrap's grotesque body along with the horrible things happening, he can feel his PTSD starting to flicker like sparks of a lighter. He tried to control it, but it was starting to grow out of control.

Neo punched the hell out of Burntrap's face over and over ignoring his bloodied injured hand while screaming. "STAY IN HELL YOU MONSTER!"

"NEVER!" Burntrap grabbed his fist. "I will never stop this! IT IS MY JOY!" He finished with a quick jolt on Neo's arm, followed by a loud crack. Neo screamed in agony as Burntrap lets his arm go. Neo couldn't move it and it was the mos painful thing he has felt so far. Burntrap broke Neo's arm. He then clapped Neo to the wall before getting up.

"NEO!" Freddy shouted. But he started to glitch as Burntrap hovered his hand at him. "NO...I WON'T...LET...YOU...CONTROL ME!!!"

"I've always controlled you. From the very start! Circus Baby, the Pizzeria, finding me. I control your life and everyone else! I'M NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE STOP ME! Now! Give me the boy!"

"NO!...NEVER!"

Burntrap strength his force on Freddy. Stan was absolutely enraged. His best friend's arm is broken and knocked out. Freddy being controlled. His friends in danger. And Roxy out cold. He had had enough. For the first time since he had PTSD, he allowed it to surface.

Opening the chest compartment, Stan, ignoring his pain completely, jumped at Burntrap like a wild animal and knocked him to the ground, freeing Freddy from Burntrap's power. Stan screamed loudly with bloodshot eyes and enhanced strength and punched Burntrap repeatedly all over, causing dents and fractures on the body.

"LEAVE US ALONE YOU MURDERER!! LEAVE ME, ROXY, MY FRIENDS, AND THE OTHERS ALONE!!!!" Stan screamed as he continued punching to the point where the face plate was removed and Burntrap's true face, William's decayed face, is exposed: A rotten corpse of slimy pink flesh and exposed eyeballs with nuts and bolts on the sides of his face.

William was losing patience. He kicked Stan to the side. But Stan got up and charged at William again, only for William to grab his neck and got up.

"You ungrateful little beast! Look at you and your weak frail body! You cannot defeat me! I always win! I always come back!" William screamed.

Then, Freddy rammed into William, knocking him down and freeing Stan from his grip. As William was trying to get up, Neo, with a long bed frame piece with a sharp edge, impaled it onto William's chest. Neo quickly grabbed another with his good arm and impaled another from the bed. As it turns out, Freddy broke the bed apart and Neo used the pieces with sharp edges to trap the madman. After impaling the chest, pelvis, and neck, He stopped and went to Stan to help him up. William tried to remove the pieces when Freddy grabbed his arms and ripped it off of William. Now William was trapped for good.

Stan's heart rate was dangerously high and his ankle was showing a fracture bone poking out from the assault. Neo grabbed onto Stan and tried to calm him down. "Stan! Stop! It's over! We got him! You need to calm down!"

"LET ME GO! HE NEEDS TO PAY!!!" Stan screamed.

"Death will get him! You need to stop!"

"Stan! He's right! Please stop!" Begged Roxanne Wolf, who was back on her feet and rushed towards Stan, hugging him.

Stan felt the hug and saw Roxy. After panting, Stan's heart rate was starting to stabilize. He slowed down and laid his head onto Roxy's arms as she embraced him. Neo sighed in relief. Stan was back to his sense. But before Stan could speak, he passes out from exhaustion and pain. Roxy looked at him. "You can rest, Superstar."

"Roxanne." Freddy said as he walked towards her.

"We need to get out of here. That thing is coming. I woke it up and it will arrive here any minute." Roxy explained.

"Sounds good to me." Neo said while holding his broken arm.

"MICHAEL! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" William shouted.

"Goodbye, father." Freddy said before he left with the others.

William struggled to break free despite his lack of limps. He was even cursing Freddy for being weak and a disappointment. When he heard a sound, he thought they came back. But to his horror, it was the blob who has awoken with rage and a desire to kill. William saw something else next to the blob: A figure dressed in a black cloak with what appears to be a scythe. And he could've sworn he can hear whistling. He froze in fear as he knew who it was. William tried pleading with the Blob and the figure.

"NO! NO! I JUST NEED MORE TIME! YOU NEED TO GIVE ME MORE TIME! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! YOU JUST NEED TO GIVE ME MORE TIME! NO PLEASE NO! NO! NOOOOOOO!" William was screaming as the blob devoured him. William, at long last, was no more.

Stan was out cold throughout the night. By the time it was light out, he slowly opened his eyes to see to see he was in some kind of van. After blinking a few times, he can see he was in an Ambulance. He felt so strange: He wasn't feeling any pain at all. In fact, he felt groggy. He was in the center while Neo sat on the side with a wrap on his arm. Stan looked over to see him.

"Neo?"

"Stan! Hey man. You doing ok?" Neo asked.

"I...I feel strange."

"Well that's because you're on pain killers." Neo pointed at a bag with a needle connected to Stan. It was anesthesia. That would indeed explain his strange feeling. It wasn't bad. Stan then looked at his ankle to see it was covered up to prevent any more complications until later on as Neo continued. "You were very lucky. Any more movement and you would've lost that ankle."

"What about...you?" Stan asked as he tried to point at the arm.

"I'll be ok. They said it's a broken arm. But nothing too serious." Neo said.

"Wait..." Stan tried to fight off the drug's effect as he remembered something. "What about..."

"Don't worry. Our friends are ok. When William dies, Vanessa returned back to her senses and deactivated the Endos. Everyone is ok. Loona wanted to come with you but the medics insisted that you and I go in the same van. But don't worry. They'll be at the hospital waiting for us...As well as our parents." Neo chuckled nervously at the end.

"Do they...know?" Stan asked.

"Yea...Vanessa returned our phones to us. And we got a crap load of messages from our parents. They were not happy when we finally contacted them." Neo chuckled.

Stan made a chuckled. He then thought of something. "Neo...what about Roxy and Freddy? Are they with us?"

Neo shook his head. "Afraid not. Without a recharge station, their power will not last long outside the Pizzaplex. They must stay there. But don't worry. They are working hard to repair the mess there so that everyone can enjoy the place once again. And this time, no more William. He's gone for good."

Stan laid his head back down with a smile. "Thank god. I do hope William is burning in hell for all that he's done."

"Oh don't worry. I do believe the Devil has plans for him." Neo said.

As the door of the ambulance opened, Andrew Derick and Audrey Keene appeared, looking angry, worried, scared, and happy.

"NEO PHOENIX!"

"STANTON KEENE!"

The boys looked at each other and chuckled nervously. They knew they had a lot to discuss about.

After reaching to the hospital, Stan was taken into small surgery to help his broken ankle. The doctors stated that Stan was very lucky, otherwise he would've have it removed. With a cast on, Stan was not to use it for 7 to 8 weeks. Neo on the other hand only has to wear a cast on his broken arm for 2 weeks. Stan and Neo had to endure their parents mouthing them about how worried they were. While they and the others were grounded, they decided to do it for a week since it was beyond the kids' control and that William was involved. With the help of the police, they were finally able to solve the mystery that has endured for so long and finally closed the case. Neo and Stan rested at the hospital with the others. After a long gruesome night, they can finally rest. It was the best sleep they ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 729 23
A story in which, the daughter of Mike and Y/N Schmidt, works at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. When she gets locked in the mega plex overnight, sh...
2.1K 123 12
TW// gore, cursing, mentions of murder, mentions of suicide As Carissa Emily tries to survive the nightmarish shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, sh...
89 0 9
CREDIT GOES TO: Five nights at freddy's security breach The following story contains: Dark-horror theme Mild violence A lot of chapters You just turn...
6.7K 226 29
(#GlamrockFronnie) Eloise Bennet and her brother, Lucas, go exploring in the pizzaplex. But when Lucas gets kidnapped by a mysterious shadow in the b...