Miraculous Ladybug Season 6

By Miraculous_Boppy

Ladybug had won! Well, sort of. She did get back all the Miraculouses back from Monarch, but lost the butterf... More

Preview of MLBS6
CHAPTER 1: THE PICNIC
CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 3: THE VILLAIN
CHAPTER 4: THE RESUMPTION
CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6: THE ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 7: THE AKUMA
CHAPTER 8: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 9: THE CALL
CHAPTER 1O: THE RESULTS
CHAPTER 11: THE DATE
CHAPTER 11: THE JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 12: THE ELECTION (I)- RESULTS
CHAPTER 13: THE ELECTION (II)- SAFEHOUSE
CHAPTER 14: THE DROP
CHAPTER 15: THE TORTURE
CHAPTER 16: THE NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 17: THE CATASTROPHE
CHAPTER 18: THE FINALS

CHAPTER 19: THE SECRETS

171 4 7
By Miraculous_Boppy

Adrien's POV

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELPME WHEN YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL! EVEN IF I TELL YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?! ARE YOU GOING STOP GABRIEL AGRESTE FROM INVADING MY DREAMS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH EVERYDAY, LYING TO MY FRIENDS... LYING TO THE ENTIRE CITY OF PARIS AND HIDING THE FACT THAT GABRIEL AGRESTE WAS MONARCH!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HIDE THAT GABRIEL SUCCEEDED IN MAKING HIS WISH, CAUSING THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BE DESTROYED AND REBUILT, BRIGNING EMILIE BACK TO LIFE!!!!! DO YOU?! DO YOU?!!!!!!!!!"

I just can't get it out of my head.

How would Marinette do this to me?

How could she keep such a secret from me? Didn't I deserve to know?

"Marinette kept it away from you because she wanted to keep you safe. She was worried you were gonna react like.... y'know... this," Plagg said worriedly.

"She didn't have to keep it from me, Plagg! Was she gonna keep it away from me forever?!" I shot back.

"She wanted the best for you, Adrien!"

"By lying to me? Yeah, right!"

"Stop being unreasonable, Adrien. The girl loves you!"

"She doesn't, Plagg. She's just an obsessed fan who wanted to be with me. She wouldn't have hid it from me if she did love me."

Plagg stopped talking, he looked shocked.

"What did you just call her?"

"An obsessed fan..."

"Marinette? An obssessd fan? In the same sentence?"

"Plagg I'm done with this conversation," I said before throwing some cheese to keep him distracted.

"Oh hell no. We are not done, and you are not distracting me with cheese!" he said before flying to my face.

"Plagg-"

"Marinette is the last person who would want to be with someone because of fame! She has loved you from the moment...."

"...I gave her my umbrella, the same story..."

"She really does. Sugarcube has told me how much she struggled to be with you. She lost the miraculous because of you, Adrien! She made so many mistakes because she loved you so badly. And when she tried to get over you because of the miraculous getting stolen, you came back to her life, making it more complicated for her!" Plagg yelled.

"But..."

"And now, you want to leave her because she wanted to keep you safe?! Yes I know she should've told you, but your father begged her not to. She was the reason why he sacrificed himself for your mother, Adrien!"

"Father only did it because he had to. He was gonna die either way!"

"That's not true Adrien! He wanted to sacrifice anyone else to save both him and your mom, but because of Marinette, he decided to sacrifice himself, for your sake! Marinette has given so much to be with you, and you ant to throw her away? That's callous of you, Adrien!"

"Enough Plagg! Can it!" I said before snapping my fingers, shutting him up. I walk to Nathalie's room and meet her there. I needed answers to my questions and I knew she had known. Who else would've Mayura been if not for her? Father wouldn't have trusted anyone else.

"Hello, Adrien. Your teacher informed me that your French History exam was postponed till tomorrow due to the akuma attack. Would you like me to help you prepare for...."

"I know you were Mayura."

She stopped talking and looked at me, her eyes giving it away almost instantly.

"Wh-What are you talking about, Adrien," she said, her voice betraying her.

"Oh cut the crap, Nathalie. I know you were Mayura as well as father being Monarch. I can't believe it!" I said. "What I want to know though, is why."

Nathalie stared at me for a while and sighed.

"I'll explain everything to you Adrien. Come in," she said.

"So you're telling me that the reason why he did it was to save my mother, and nothing else?" I askd.

Nathalie nodded. "Your father loved your mom so much that he was ready to do anything when she fell into the coma after she used the damaged miraculous."

"But didn't he know that someone could've lost their mom in the process? Why couldn't he move on?"

"No one moves on easily, Adrien. It takes a lot of willpower to do so, and some take more time that others. It took me a while before I fully got over my love for your father. He wanted you to be happy, but didn't know he was destroying his relationship with you."

"I on the other hand, was too blinded by love that I almost died because of him. I used the damaged miraculous, fully aware of its consequences, but I wanted him to see that I was willing to do anything to prove my love for him. When I realised that what he was doing was no longer a passionate mission of love but an obsessive quest for power, I had to let go. But before then, the harm was already done."

I sat down silently as I processed everything that I had just heard. It was too much for me to take. I had to stand up.

"Adrien, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Nathalie. I just need some fresh air," I said before leaving the room.

I walked down the stairs and into his 'office'. My mom was away visiting her twin sister for the weekend so I walked into the room freely.

I walked past his laptop, and to the portrait hanging on the wall. I hadn't realised that it now had his portrait instead of my mom's.

Well, I guess it was one of the effects of the wish.

Once I got to the portrait, I brushed my hands on it.

"I remember that before the wish, your mom's portrait hung on the wall. It had some grooves on it that unlocked a code that allowed him to acess his lair."

"Come on," I muttered. "Where is it?"

I finally managed to find ll the buttons and pushed them at once, causing a jolt. I immediately felt myself descending.

What's going on?

After a while it stopped. A door opened leading to a bridge. I walked over the bridge and crossed it to get to a garden with flowers and butterflies surrounding it. In the midst of the plants and butterflies, a coffin was in state.

No..... it couldn't be....

I saw a button on it and pressed it.

And the coffin opened.

Holy sh...

A charred body was in full view, the ash-coloured skin covering his entire frame. The man's eyes where white and his hair was grey.

"It.... it couldn't be..."

But it was.

It was my father.

I felt the urge to throw up and that I did.

I ran to one of the bushes and retched out what I had for lunch.

How could Marinette keep this from me?

Why?!

She did keep it away from you, and she has to pay.

What? What's going on.

Secrecy, I'm Lady Papillon. I can sense your anger at Marinette. I hate her to, you know. We could be a great team. All I need it Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Shall we?

Oh no, I was gonna get akumatised.

And allow another person misuse our miraculous?

Oh no.

"I'm sorry Little Miss Flap-Flap. But I'm not interested. Marinette may have wronged me, but I'm not going to take advantage of me."

Ugh, it's because you love the stupid brat! Marinette, Marinette, Marinette! Don't worry, I don't need your help. Once I get the miraculouses, I'm gonna destroy her!

Immediately, I felt the connection break as the dark butterfly flew away.

"Holy cow, I almost got akumatised!"

"That's what happens when you choose to go into things which do not concern you," Plagg said sassily.

I was about to reply when I saw a small phone beside the coffin. I picked it up and saw some videos. Curious, I tapped on one.

"Adrien, it's your dad; Gabriel Agreste." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 171 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...
10.2K 320 45
Ladybug saves the day again, but this time, she defeats Monarch, or does she? Monarch made the wish, sacrificing himself to make his wish. His only r...
9.4K 670 30
After the Miracle Queen incident, Adrien is with Kagami, Luka and Marinette are still best of friends and Ladybug is the new guardian of the miracle...
4.1K 115 30
After the defeating Miraculous Queen, Marinette Dupain-Cheng finds herself hopeless. Master Fu's memory was erased, Adrien, the love of her life, doe...