friends <3 ; h.rj

By _yaannaay

"renjun? he's just my brothers friend." - university au ; text fic huang renjun the first few chapters are... More

introduction
1 ; 7 days
chapter 2 ; dunk shot
chapter 3 ; bungee
chapter 4 ; my youth
chapter 5 ; we young
chapter 6 ; rainbow
chapter 7 ; dreaming
chapter 8 ; go
chapter 9 ; la la love
chapter 10 ; deja vu
chapter 11 ; be there for you
chapter 12 ; best friend
chapter 13 ; arcade
chapter 14 ; hello future
new characters
chapter 15 ; rewind
chapter 16 ; my page
chapter 17 ; vroom
chapter 18 ; bye my first
chapter 19 ; rocket
chapter 20 ; diggity
chapter 21 ; better than gold
chapter 22 ; fire alarm
chapter 23 ; best friend ever
chapter 24 ; love again
chapter 25 : walk with you
chapter 26 : its yours
chapter 27 : never goodbye
chapter 28 : irreplaceable
chapter 29 : dive into you
chapter 30 : beautiful time
chapter 31 : pretzel (β™‘)
chapter 32 : take my breath
chapter 33 : 1, 2, 3
chapter 34 : blue wave
chapter 35 : poison
chapter 36 : anl
chapter 37 : sos
chapter 38 : la la love
chapter 39 : we go up
chapter 40 : like we just met
chapter 41 : teddy bear
chapter 42 : candle light
chapter 43 : ISTJ
chapter 44: skateboard
halloween
chapter 45 : starry night
chapter 46 : tangerine love
chapter 47 : moon
chapter 48 : countdown (3, 2, 1)
chapter 50 : glitch mode
time skip character list
chapter 51 : my first and last
chapter 52 : chewing gum
chapter 53 : trigger the fever
chapter 54 : joy
chapter 55 : drippin'
chapter 56 : Dear DREAM
chapter 57 : candle light
chapter 58 : don't need your love
chapter 59 : fireflies
chapter 60 : dream run
chapter 61 : stronger
chapter 62 : boom
chapter 63 : quiet down
chapter 64 : rainbow
chapter 65 : hot sauce
chapter 66 : saturday drip
chapter 67 : drive
chapter 68 : broken melodies
chapter 69 : golden hour
chapter 70 : fireflies
chapter 71 : sorry, heart
chapter 72 : on the way
chapter 73 : up to you
chapter 74 : child
chapter 75 : too good
chapter 76 : hot & cold
chapter 77 : kangaroo
chapter 78 : marine turtle
chapter 79 : too good
chapter 80 : goodbye
elilouge
licensed.

chapter 49 : replay

542 27 9
By _yaannaay

"park jieun wake up you lazy bitch." the birthday girl rolled over again, her face in her pillows. she was trying to avoid ayaka to the best of her abilities, but it was not working too well.

"jieun it's literally your birthday and you're still in bed! we have to get to the suite!" jieun groaned, grabbing her blanket to force it over her head.

ayaka huffs, standing straight because her back was starting to hurt, "jieun if you don't get up we're gonna have the party without you." jieun didn't budge, ayaka guessing she was falling back asleep.

ayaka sighed, walking towards the end of the bed to do what everyone usually does. she pulls the blanket off of jieun, her pink pajamas finally seeing the light.

the sleepy girl groaned, sitting up on her arms to look at her surroundings. she saw ayaka at the feet of the bed, her blanket in her arms, "get up."

jieun slammed her head back into her pillow, but rolled over and finally sat up. "i'm awake, happy?" ayaka smiled at the brithday girl, dropping the blanket back on the bed.

"yes, now get dressed and get ready.. and DONT check your phone. haechan was an idiot and sent photos of the place and we want it to be a surprise." jieun shook her head, getting up from her bed.

"i won't, get out so i can get ready." jieun tried pushing ayaka out of her room, but the japanese girl stalled, turning around.

"give me your phone, i have to make sure." jieun wanted to complain, but just sighed heavily, walking back to her night stand to grab the phone.

jieun caught a glance at her messages, truly seeing one from haechan to the group chat, but to keep the decorated suite a surprise she turned her screen off.

she walked towards where ayaka was, placing her phone into her hand, "now please get out so i can look pretty." ayaka laughs, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

jieun sighed, walking into her closet to grab the outfit she had planned with renjun yesterday. she walked into her bathroom, fully prepared to fall back asleep in the shower.

she walked into the shower, taking her pajamas off and getting into the shower. she stood there for awhile, pondering whether or not her birthday was worth getting only 6 hours of sleep.

she thought over it again, realizing she usually only gets 6 hours of sleep. she just sighed, grabbing her shampoo bottle and getting her shower over and done with.

"can i have my phone back now?" jieun walked out of her bedroom, her hair still in a towel. she saw ayaka sitting at the counter, sipping from the coffee she had bought before coming.

"why are you wearing black? you look like your attending a funeral." jieun glared at her best friend, dropping her arms to the side.

"black is just a color i look good in, now can i have my phone. please?" ayaka shakes her head, and gets up from the barstool she was sitting on.

"no, are you done? we gotta get going so we can party!" jieun turned back around, ayaka following her into her room.

"did you need help with anything? drying your hair? doing your makeup?" jieun shook her head, hanging her towel on one of the hooks that was behind her door.

"im gonna let it air dry, and i already did my makeup so i am ready to go!!" jieun grabbed the duffle bag she had packed earlier that morning, hoping she hadn't forgotten to pack anything.

she also grabbed a small bag that would go with her outfit that just needed to fit her keys and phone.. even tho ayaka was persistent on not giving it back.

"im not gonna look! i just wanna take a photo of my outfit." ayaka clicked her tongue to the top of her mouth, crossing her arms.

"once we're out of your apartment i'll take pictures of you and then i'll give it back to you when we're at the suite." jieun sighs once again, putting her shoes on and heading straight for the door.

"let's get going then. i would like to text my boyfriend to check if he's alive." jieun smiles, waving her arms like an airport attendant trying to get ayaka out of the door faster.

the japanese girl giggled, shoving both phones into her purse, "let's go!" jieun shut her door behind ayaka, the two heading to her car.

"did you want me to invite your cousins? or any of your girl friends?" jieun thought about it, her cousins were okay, they weren't mean or anything and they did like her.

"uhh.. my cousins? sure, yea why not, and if you haven't can you make sure to invite johnny? and tell him he can bring two of his friends." ayaka nods, the two finally reaching the parking lot.

ayaka grabbed jieun's phone out of her bag, checking to see if she could text jieun's cousins and johnny on it. jieun patiently waited for ayaka, looking around her to see the last of the leaves falling off the trees. the japanese girl looked up to her, the bright smile on her face not leaving.

"happy 20th brithday jieun, thanks for always being in my life. i love you." ayaka said, out of nowhere. jieun just laughed, shoving the girl into her car.

"you aren't drunk yet and neither am i, but i love you too." jieun got in on the other side, turning her car on and telling ayaka to put her seatbelt on.

"are you ready to celebrate your 20th birthday?" jieun nodded, placing her car into reverse, "never been more ready."

now viewing aya_osa's story

ayaka <3
we're heading to
the hotel

doyoung
we are almost done
with decorating everything

ayaka <3
i thofuht u guys
we're gonna stop decorating ?

doyoung
we just decided to finish
it since she's gonna be here
anyways

ayaka <3
okay that's understandable

ayaka <3
is kun there?

kun
not yet, i'm still driving
around to get all of the food

ayaka <3
jieun reminded me to invite
johnny and he texted saying he
would bring more drinks and
stuff so just try to put that
stuff in the same area

kun
yes i will do that

ayaka <3
you don't have to do the food set
up until later tho so don't
stress too much about that

kun
no problemo

huan
who else did you
invite? apparently we need
to give the names down stairs

ayaka <3
the other people aren't coming
until 7 tonight so i can give
them the list if ever

huan
oh yayy okay

ayaka <3
who's there rn tho

huan
umm

doyoung
haechan mark jeno jaemin
renjun me huan and yangyang

ayaka <3
where's jisung and chenle??

jisung
i'm down the street getting drinks
for everyone

jisung
chenle is picking up mai
and hyein from school but idk
if they're gonna make it their
for the initial surprise or not

chenle
we're stuck in traffic rn but we'll
keep you updated if we get there
on time or not

jisung
i'll be there in like two minutes
for sure tho

ayaka <3
ok great

ayaka <3
chenle don't worry it's
ok if u aren't there for the initial
surprise

doyoung
yes we have camera if ever
so we can rewatch the footage of
eun crying about seeing her
boyfriend

huan
LMAO

ayaka <3
is renjun ready?

haechan
we thought about putting
renjun in a box

haechan
like a big present ya
know

haechan
like i would've made the box
in such a short amount of time
if we agreed on putting him in
a box

haechan
he would've been the best present
and it would've basically been
from me

mark
how would it have been from
u 😐

haechan
cuz I WAS THE ONE WHO
KNEW WHEN HE WAS FLYING
BACK

haechan
i knew the secret

haechan
i kept the secret

haechan
renjun get in the box

renjun
i am not going in a box

haechan
WHY

renjun
IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC

haechan
WHATEVER

kun
the rest of the chinese grp said
they'd come later since they're
busy with their final tests and
stuff

kun
ten and winwin said they'd close
at 5 and be here to help set up
the food

ayaka <3
okay!!

ayaka <3
renjun

renjun
yes

ayaka <3
are u done setting up?

renjun
yes i am basically ready

ayaka <3
ok we're pulling up

doyoung
jieun birthday is a GO

author note:
lol by the time this is published i pray that i am done with her birthday party chapter 🙏🏻🙏🏻 it's a pain in the ass!

question tho:
i don't have a question related to the book so.. who's ur nct bias?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 8.3K 40
❝ so you have already moved on, huh? ❞ + in which the epitome of perfection, as what others call him, huang renjun couldn't seem to move on from his...
1.1M 61.6K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ΰΌ„ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED βœ“ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
7.6K 315 12
❝𝐒'𝐦 π₯𝐨𝐨𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐧 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬. ❞ in which huang dongmei falls hopelessly in love with he...
HACKER By ANN LEY

Fanfiction

536K 24.3K 44
✸ nct huang renjun fanfiction ❝ well, except for her library in her wattpad, i guess you can say everything about her is innocent ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started...