๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

By hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข

1.6K 45 2
By hoonzzone

??? 's pov :

"So, you've become the strongest huh?" The old man in front of me spoke with a smirk. Yeah I've become the strongest but for what?
He is babbling about how this is a honour of Gojo clan that I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer alive. Oh here he goes again.... talking like Gojo clan only made me strong and reliable. I'm not reliable at all lol.... I'm doing what I want to . Father....you sound like those higher ups who always try to control me and put me in tests. I'm your son father , you're supposed to appreciate me , you're supposed to pat my back and say that I did well .... you're supposed to ..

"Satoru..."

I lift up my face from my lap. Was i being hopeless again? Shit .. I've been like this since last month after Suguru left....
No Satoru...get a grip of yourself, you can't be like this ...after all you're the strongest.

"We should call a party to celebrate this! Gojo clan is finally shining after decades! We'll put you on display! Everyone needs to see that we, the Gojo clan have the person with the tittle of the strongest sorcerer alive !"

I clenched my fist at his words. Here we go again.....again and again. Why I came here again? Why ? To be objectified? Yes , putting me on display to brag to other clans. A moment of joy , a moment of pride , a moment of making other's jealous, a moment of praise ......I hate those.

What else I expected lol...I was always treated like this wasn't I? I was their Jem and they liked to show me off since I was just a kid. I had to be strong, I had to be a successful jujutsu sorcerer, I had to be the strongest....in return for what?? Now you all will celebrate the glory ....and I'll.... I'll just keep counting my loss. I gave up on my youth to protect people...what about me?

"I'll not come to that-" I was about to give him the answer he never wanted to hear in my sixteen years of life but suddenly a maid barge in . If was an early morning to be honest and I didn't know what can possibly happen in the clan to...

"Master!!! Your elder son is beating his daughter!"
The maid was panting, looked like she came here all the way running. Wait what-.... he's beating his daughter? Oh God what on earth! I was about to stand up but I saw my father being so calm about it like it happens frequently... I looked at him in disbelief...I knew my elder brother had a daughter six years ago and I never saw her. Few times when I came here I only saw his sons....I guess she has always been locked up inside.

"What she did this time?" He asked the maid with a calm voice. I was in denial. I just wanted to go to that place and kick his ass for hiting a child.....a child huh...it reminds me of ....

"She destroyed the family garden master....last night. Your son found out this morning and ...."

He stood up finally. Looks like the garden being destroyed matters to him more than a child being abused. I also walked after him since I don't know most of the places still. I hate this place to be honest...this is the shittiest shit I've even been .... I stook out my tongue at his back making sure that he's not watching. We walked through the open field to the closed meditation hallway to our clan practice ground then to the main clan area. The front part of our clan and also the opening of the giant clan gate...there is a beautiful garden with fountain which has our clan's name on it. Well more like ....it was.

I looked at my elder brother, he was holding that girl's hair harshly and beating her with a whip ...which is used to hit when someone makes a mistake in practicing jujutsu technique. He's hitting it with his all force. The girl is begging for to let go ....but the more she beg ....the more she get hit. Everyone is pissed off at her because she destroyed the clan's garden which was a very fond ful thing of my father . My brother is calling her names and hitting her like a sandbag and no one's protesting?? I heard someone saying "this happens when you try to prove your powers ...she really thought that she'll get excused just because she has those powers!"

Prove powers huh? I took a good look of that girl. She's bleeding from those cuts all over her body. Inspite of being rich the clan decided to put her in some cheap clothes? That's how they treat her? I started to shift my position by walked towards the scene. I didn't care about anything at that time. I was standing in few meters away from my brother beating her. She has the same white hair as me ..even those blue eyes... they're dull but I could sense immense cursed energy from her... she's definitely special. So she's the secret thing my brother has been hiding for this long ? For why?

"AHHHHHHH! " with a hurtful scream she fell near my feet. She slowly sat up , looking at my feet not having the courage to face me. Her white hair us dirty so I thought her hair must be grey. He approached towards her again to hit her but was taken aback by my infinity. He lifted up his face to meet my eyes. His eyes are filled with anger and disgust.

"Satoru...I know that you've become the strongest..but don't but in my business."

He gritted his teeth and went to drag her again but this time I slapped his hand away. I'm not scared of a nobody.....who tried to poison me when I was young ....

"Sato!-" I don't know what he was about to say but I blew him up that he fell on the destroyed fountain. He hurted his back and his head. Good for him ....his wife hung herself near a year ago . What a BASTARD.

I looked at the girl near my feet and picked her up my her wrist. Her legs were swollen.... probably tied up with heavy metal chains to prevent her from moving further... Poor child. I hated it ..I hated everyone except that little girl right there. I picked her up in my arms and looked at the garden she destroyed last night. The massive garden was destroyed into a graveyard. Those tall strong trees were blown away, she has something special. She's special. My six eyes are telling me that you posses something no-one has ever seen but my soul knows you'll go beyond that ...

(I know...i know okay ... I'm Satosugu fan too. Just a little reference to make it more sad~)

"Satoru!!!" That old man screamed at me. Lol like I care! You weaklings can't do anything to me. I don't care if I'm related to you all or not but for now you all are just pathetic shits to me. Leave the youth alone.

I took the girl in my embrace and proceed to leave the place. I was stopped again by that old man "Satoru! Where are you going?? And why you're taking her with you? Don't do something you'll regret later!!"

Again. You and your empty words. They never made scence and even now. I hate you. I hate this place.

"We're going home" I spoke in a neutral voice and took the girl with me. I levitated through the sky to avoid any unnecessary meetings and blockages on the way.

The girl is scared I can tell. She's shivering and trembling all over. Her injuries are blushing against the cold air. I need to fix this as soon as possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The reveal

I gave her some water to drink after we reached to my apartment in Tokyo. Umm..how to take care of a child? I'm clueless but at least what I can do for now is ...

She shook and hugged her knees and hide her face in her long dirty hair. She's scared of me too ofc like ...I literally blew away her fath-

"A..are y..you go..gonna ...k.kill me ?" She shook in fear and kept her eyes low. Her small hands are swollen to. Gojo clan what you did to a child.

"No. I won't." I reached and touched her head trying to pat her. She looks like a lost kitten now. She trembled into the touch then suddenly started crying and holding the hem of my shirt.

I didn't know what happened to me but I felt like ....she was me. I laughed it off and patted her hair gently trying to give her comfort.
"Hey look! We look the same! Your hair is white too! Come on now I won't be the only one to called as old man! You're an old grandma hahaha..." I came back to my natural denominator and tried to make her laugh. I hated kids then .....what I'm doing now? She stopped crying and looked at me who was making funny faces and laughing on the floor. She blinked few times before she sniffed and hugged my arm , wiping her tears in my shirt. She's still covered in dirt ...my shirt was expensive...

But...

I laughed along and hugged her tight giggling and laughing. She was not crying anymore but looking at me with her weird big blue eyes. She then spoke in a very low whisper

Mister....your eyes ...are beautiful...so much sparkle!!

She spreaded her tiny hands to make a gesture of sparkles. She was speaking how our eyes are same coloured but her's is ugly. No child you're beautiful.

I suddenly thought of it. I didn't ask her name. Wow I'm an IDIOT!

"Hey kid, what's your name?"

She looked up with her big blue eyes blinking few times "Satomi.... I'm Satomi"
I noticed how she didn't spoke her last name. Well maybe because I'm a part of the clan too or just... I'm overthinking? Lol who cares.

I was thinking to clean her up but then remembered the person who should do it . Umm like she'll also treat Satomi's injuries....

I was flying in the air again, with Satomi in my arms. Trying to have a conversation with her is tough. ....

"So ...how you blew the whole garden?"
She hesitated first but then spoke in a guilt.

"They never let me practice cursed techniques....I didn't even know much about it...I would sneak out and watch my brothers training and ...and after trying what they were doing... I realised that I can do it too! Last afternoon i heard them speaking how to use a cursed technique and they were talking about our clan's family techniques too ... I wanted to try it. So I sneaked into again and tried it but it was ...too powerful. I only tried once and it accidentally hit the garden .... I was so scared of myself"

She blew that in one hit? What??? What is her cursed technique though...it looks vast to be something so simple to be honest. Well we'll figure that out later but for now....

"SHOKOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs before landing in front of her practice clinic.

"Huh?? Don't disturb my beauty slee- .... HUH??? FROM WHERE THE FUCK YOU JUST PICKED UP A KID?? SHE'S INJURIED OH MY GOD...." Umm looks like I scared her... I just smiled and held Satomi in the air like a cat "We're so similiar! Look!"

Shoko just sighed , I think she should get used to at this point. We went inside her clinic and she went to clean Satomi off . I was waiting outside on her desk thinking about Satomi and her life. She's special there's no doubt but why she was treated like that? She looks like an albino who never saw sunlight...wait I'm pale too ....well nevermind. The more time passed me and Shoko were listening to her tied up life in my clan. Shoko was treating her injuries and I was facing the wall and hearing her story.

So she lived her six years old life inside those closed doors. Never came outside. She was forced to live like a lower women in the clan. She spoke that everyone was afraid of her like she was some kind of monster . So she was scared of herself. Her mother passed away when she was five and her life became hell after that. When her father would find out that she has sneaked out to watch her brothers training.... she'll get beaten. And in the fear of getting beaten she'll always speak the truth. I sighed and scoffed at my own clan then turned towards Satomi who was now all cleaned up and treated well on her wounds. Shoko even found a loose t shirt for her. I'll buy clothes for her later. I patt her head with a wide grin on my face

"Don't worry Satomi. You're safe with me. Everything will be fine , after all , I'm Gojo Satoru, the strongest~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10K 35
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
30.2K 827 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
132K 5.1K 27
"๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
15K 913 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...