Forget You

By ashbellezza

(COMPLETED) After Celestine's death Blaze became cold as ice, he still hangouts with his friends, but doesn't... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
NOTE
Special Chapter

EPILOGUE

152 8 0
By ashbellezza

TWO MONTHS HAD PASSED and it was a busy day for the Miller family. They were so early as ever. The couple, Norman and Carina are already dressed. They are waiting for their children to finish getting ready. They are at a hotel, right now.

Connor and Valerie stayed at another room together with their new born daughter, Pearl. Valerie is busy packing some stuffs for their baby and for Connor, who is at her sister's room carrying his baby girl, Pearl as he talk to Celestaire who is stressing as she gets her makeup done.

"Hey, calm down."

"How can I calm down? Were late!" She said.

Connor laughed. "We are just near the venue, angel. Also, it's only eight. Maaga pa."

"Easy for you to say, you're just a guest." She said. Inirapan niya ang kanyang kuya habang nagpapaayos.

She is the maid of honor, the designer and the wedding organizer, that's why she's stressing out.

Napailing na lang si Connor at inikot-ikot na lang ang anak. Celestaire started making calls as her assistant help her put on her dress. She is now wearing a backless maroon slit dress. Her straightened hair is tied up into a high pony tail and had few accessories on her neck, ear and hands.

After getting dress, Celestaire quickly went to the venue were the wedding is gonna happen. They are in Batangas and in a garden like paradise venue. Napangiti si Iya habang pinagmamasdan ang mga plinano niya.

"Every thing is according to plan." She said to herself.

Some of the guests are coming and she sees her parents greeting them. She now sees her niece and came to her, smiling.

She kissed Pearl's arm and chuckled. "You're so pretty. Tita is now finish getting dress, I can kiss you more."

The little girl smiled and Connor chuckled. "Very stunning and beautiful, my angel."

"Of course!"

She then looked at her phone and went back to the hotel. She walked her way to a room and smiled while watching a her twin sister getting her hair done. Nakangiti lang siya sa habang pinagmamasdan ang kanyang kapatid sa salamin.

Celestine's eyes met Celestaire's on the mirror. Celestine gave Iya the warmest smile and Celestaire walked to her.

"You're so beautiful, Iya." Celes said.

Iya smiled. "You're more beautiful, ate. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Iya. I'm sorry, naunahan pa kita." Celes said.

"I already told you, it's okay. I'm the one who suggested it. Gusto ko hindi na talaga kayo maghihiwalay ni Blaze. You two had a tough time." She explained.

Celestine sighed. "Naaano lang ako. Inunahan pa kita, tagal niyo nang engaged ni Ralph."

"Mas matagal kayo ni Blaze. Ten years, ate. Oh wait, eleven years na pala."

"Counted ba talaga yun?"

"Yes naman! So don't be sad, it's your day." Iya cheered her sister.

"I'm not sad naman, just a little angry. Nasaan na ba si Blaze? Hanggang ngayon wala akong balita sa kanya. Have you talked to Ralph?" Celestine asked her. "I'm feeling something right now. I just don't know what it is."

Agad natigilan si Iya. I haven't received a call! "Uhm.. I.. Yes. I'll be back ha."

Agad lumabas si Celestaire at tinawagan ang nobyo. Nangako kasi ito na seven palang ay nakarating na sa venue kasama ang kaibigan na si Blaze. Blaze is isn't in the same hotel with Celestine. Actually he is in Manila, while Celestine stayed in Batangas, because of a so called tradition for soon to be wed couple.

It was really torture for Blaze to be so far away, again from Celestine. He misses his fiancee badly, but need to do this if he wants to marry Celestine.

Today is their wedding day. The day which they thought will never happen, but yet here they are. The day they longed for so many years.

"Blaze, bilisan mo naman! It's already six o'clock." Paalala ni Ralph sa kaibigan.

"Why didn't you woke me up much earlier?!" Blaze yelled at frustration in the bathroom.

"Ngayon lang din naman ako nagising ah! Fuck, I'm dead." Ralph said.

"Nilasing mo ako!"

"Ako pa?! You only took two cans! Naging mahina ka agad." Ralph teased his best friend.

Blaze rolled his eyes as he put on his shirt. "I was tired from work, asshole."

"Same goes to me, dude. Lagot ako kay Iya. Bilisan mo naman!" Ralph knocked hard on the door.

Blaze opened the door and Ralph quickly got in, pushing Blaze outside. Blaze started fixing his shirt's buttons. He looked at the mirror and just let his face be, he is confidently handsome.

He did cut his hair, even though he told Celestine he wanted to have a long hair because he likes it more. Gusto niya asarin si Celestine at gulatin din. After fixing his shirt and pants, he put on his socks.

A few more minutes passed, Ralph then got out the bathroom and started buttoning his shirt. He is cursing himself as Blaze chuckles. Ralph glared at him. After getting dress, they immediately went to Ralph's car, because Blaze left his in Batangas.

Nagmadali sila magmaneho dahil alas otso na at mamayang alas dies ang simula ng kasal. They should be there at nine. Habang nagmamaneho si Ralph ay nagulat sila na biglang tumawag si Iya. Nataranta ang dalawa dahil ito na ang sign na hinahanap na sila.

Blaze answered the call and put it on Ralph's ear. It is on speaker. ["Where are you two?"]

"Hey, mahal. Papunta na. Nagkaroon lang ng--"

["Kagigising niyo lang?"]

"Uhm.. Yes, but I assure you makakarating kami before it start." He laughed nervously.

["Make sure, Ralph. Ate is finding Blaze."]

"We'll come, don't worry. Tell her I love her and it's Ralph's fault." Blaze said to Iya.

["Okay, bilisan niyo. Guests are coming. I gotta go, bye!"]

When the call ended, napabuga ng hangin si Ralph. He was relieved that Iya isn't that mad. Blaze on the other hand is smiling ear to ear, excited to get married to the love of his life.

"Dude, I'm happy for you."

Napatingin si Blaze sa kaibigan. "You should."

"Damn, I really thought I'll get married first in our friendship." Natawa si Ralph.

"And I don't want a double wedding with you."

Ralph gave him a frown. "Ang sama mo naman sa best man mo."

Natawa na lang ang dalawa, ngunit naputol ang tawa nila nang biglang tumigil ang sasakyan sa gilid ng kalsada. Nangunot noo ni Ralph at sinubukan paandarin ulit ang sasakyan ngunit ayaw.

Lumabas ang dalawa at tinignan ang harap ng kotse. Ralph opened the front and looked at the car's engine. Umuusok ang loob nito.

"Fuck. Didn't you checked your car?" Blaze cussed.

"I didn't know this would happen!" Ralph said and grabbed his hair because of frustration. "I'm fucking dead."

"I am too. Damn you. Ang malas mo." Blaze said.

"Damn you too, ako pa malas? Ikaw kaya malas. Kung hindi ka kasi nagtagal sa banyo." Ralph glared at him and took out his phone. "Who to call?"

"Anyone!"

"Give a name, stupid." Ralph hissed.

Bago pa man magbigay ng pangalan si Blaze ay tumunog phone ni Ralph. Lumabas ang pangalan ni Celestaire sa caller id. Nanlaki mata ni Ralph at kabadong sinagot ang tawag.

["Where are you two?!"] Sigaw ni Iya.

"Mahal.. malapit--"

["You two are late! Ate Celestine is mad! Ang tagal niyo naman, what happened?"]

Napalunok si Ralph. "Mahal, na ano.."

["What?"]

"We have a broken car."

["What?! Nasira pa sasakyan niyo? Gosh, I don't know what to tell to ate."]

Inagaw ni Blaze ang cellphone. "Just tell her, we have a broken car and assure her we will be there before it starts."

Binalik ni Blaze kay Ralph ang cellphone. Napabuntong hininga si Iya. ["I'll ask someone to pick you two up. Text me kapag nakahanap na kayo ng masasakyan, para hindi na rin ako makaistorbo sa iba."]

"We will, mahal. I love you. Wag ka na magalit sakin." Panglalambing ni Ralph sa nobya.

"I love you too, I'll talk to ate na." Binaba na ni Iya ang tawag.

Nagkatinginan ang magkaibigan at sinubukan na maghanap ng masasakyan. They are at a long highway with no structures around and only a few cars passing by.

May mga sasakyan na dumadaan ngunit walang may gustong isakay sila. Mga puno kasi o hindi kaya ay may mga pasahero talaga. Sinisimulan na rin kabahan si Blaze dahil walang masakyan. He doesn't want Celestine to get more angry.

Habang nag-iisip ng paraan, nagulat siya na may sasakyan na dumaan sa harap niya. Tumigil ito at nagulat siya na makita kung sino nakasakay dito.

"Para kayong pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa ah. Sumakay na kayo, tumawag si Iya samin." Donna smiled at them.

Priston called Blaze. "Blaze, bilisan mo na. Mainit na raw ulo ng bride mo. Kilala mo naman 'yun."

Agad kinuha ng dalawa ang iba pang gamit nila sa sasakyan ni Ralph bago pumasok sa loob ng kotse ni Priston. Tumawag na rin si Ralph sa sekretarya niya para makuha ang sasakyan at maipaayos.

They left and went to the venue. Katabi ni Blaze ang tulog niyang pamangkin na si Sorrel. Nalaman niyang anong oras na pala ito natulog kagabi dahil excited maging ring bearer sa kasal ng mamita at tito niya.

"Sinabihan namin yan na maaga matulog, kaso excited at natatakot din magkamali." Priston chuckled.

"I thought you three are at Batangas?" Blaze asked.

"Mom wanted us to stay with them." Priston said and Blaze nodded. "Also, they talked to us if we want to buy a house in Makati."

"Bibili kayo?" Ralph asked.

"Well.." Tumingin si Priston sa asawa. "We plan to stay in Batangas. Bisita na lang kami kala mommy kapag weekends."

"But, we will buy a house there. Hindi lang muna ngayon." Donna added. "Besides, I can't leave Daphne on her own."

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the venue. Nang makababa sila sa sasakyan, buhat buhat ni Priston ang anak at sinalubong sila ni Celestaire at Daphne.

"Thank you, kuya Priston!" She said and then glance at the two. "Bilisan niyo! Galit na si ate."

Natawa si Daphne na katabi ni Iya. "Ayaw na nga lumabas ni buntis sa kwarto niya. Kinakausap lang nila Hetta."

"I'll talk to her--" Iya cut off Blaze.

"Hindi pwede!" She stopped him. "Anyways, bilisan niyo we still have an hour for your photoshoot and video shoot. Come on! Lakad, Blaze."

Natawa na lang si Ralph at hinalikan pisngi ni Iya. "Ganda mo."

"You have a lot of explaining to do later."

Ralph smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

Blaze started getting ready for his shoots. It didn't took him long to get ready. He was doing his photoshoots, as Celestine just do some video clips.

After that the ceremony started. Lahat ng kaibigan at kamag-anak ng dalawa magkasintahan ang naging abay sa kasal nila.

Blaze's mother is now crying, because she can't keep her happiness to herself. She always waited for this moment. To see her first born gets married. His father just comfort her mom, but you can see he is tearing up as well.

Blaze is now waiting for his bride to come. It didn't took long and Celestine came out. Blaze's jaw dropped as he watch his lovely bride walk towards him. Kasama ni Celestine ang kanyang magulang na hinahatid siya.

Blaze started tearing up as the choir sings their wedding song. Ralph chuckled and gave Blaze a tissue. Pinunasan ni Blaze ang mga luha. He can't believe that this is really happening. He is gonna marry the woman he loved the most.

His eyes went down to Celestine's tummy. Celestine is three months pregnant, but her bump is still not visible. Blaze is excited to be a loving husband and father.

When Celestine came to him, Norman gave Celestine's hand to Blaze. Norman paused for a while, before looking directly at Blaze. He gave Blaze sa small smile.

"Love and treat her more than I do. Promise me, you won't hurt her." Norman said.

"I will love and treat her more than myself. I won't hurt her also, because I love your daughter so much." Blaze said and looked at Carina. "I will take care of her and our future children."

Carina chuckled. "I know you will, anak."

"Welcome to the family, Blaze." Norman said and finally let go of Celestine's hand.

Nakangiting lumapit ang dalawa sa altar at sabay humarap sa paring magkakasal sa kanila. Lalong humagulgol ng ina ni Blaze at napakunot ang noo ni Brix sa ina. Blaine didn't care and just watched the two love birds.

"Whoever objects to this marriage--?" The priest didn't finished his words.

Agad sumigaw si Jasper. "Wala yan, father!"

"Ikasal niyo po sila!" Isaac

"Father, lagot kay Blaze ang tumutol!" Isaiah.

"Higit isang dekada nila inintay 'yan!" Emman.

They all laughed with their friends words. Napailing na lang ang oati at sinimulan ang seremonya. They said their vows and the two even cried. The time came that they put on their rings. Blaze bit his lip as he look at Celestine, who just gave him a eye roll.

"I now pronounce you, man and wife. Blaze, you may now kiss your lovely bride." The priest announced while smiling.

Blaze immediately pulled Celestine to him, not caring about the people watching them. He smirked first, before sealing their lips into a kiss. Everybody cheered as the couple had their moment.

Celestine pulled away. "Mamaya na ulit." She whispered.

Blaze chuckled. "Can't wait then."

Napairap na lang si Celestine sa kanyang asawa. After the ceremony, they all went to the reception. The guests started eating, but Priston went in front and took a mic. He smiled at the two.

"Finally, you two are now together back to each other's arms. After all the obstacles, pain, darkness happened, you both found your ways to each other. I'm happy for you two."  Priston said.

Sumunod na nagsalita si Ralph. "Damn, I don't know what to say. I'm happy for the both of you. Saksi ako sa mga kagaguhan ni Blaze simula bata kami, saksi rin ako sa mga lungkot at paghihirap niya. Well, man look at you now, married to the love of your life. Mahal kita, Aze. Masayang masaya ako na masaya ka na rin. Ayusin mo speech mo kapag ako na kinasal ah, I'll tell Celestine to leave you."

Napailing na lang si Blaze at tumawa. Natawa rin ang iba sa sinabi ni Ralph. Sunod sunod nagsalita ang mga kaibigan nila. Some laughed at the speeches of Jasper and Emman. Natatawa na lang fon ang bagong kasal. At sa huli, si Iya na nagsalita.

"I'm happy to see you two happy. Many things happened in your relationship. You both sacrificed a lot, but look at you two. Magkasama na ulit kayo. Ate, you never fail to make me happy kaya I want you to have the happiness you deserve. Blaze will give it to you." She said and smiled at Blaze. "And Blaze, I saw how painful it is to lose my sister, but your love for her was so strong and the love you both have helped you two to be back together. I'm happy for you two, I'm always here for you two. I love you both."

"Mahal na mahal kita, Iya." Celestine mouthed.

As the reception goes on, Blaze whispered something to Celestine's ear. Napangunot naman noo ni Celes, ngunit nginisian lang siya ni Blaze.

"After the dance." She said as she eats the cake they've sliced.

Blaze pouted. "Fine."

The dance came and the couple dance while everyone watch them. A few minutes later Norman stood up and walked up to the couple. Blaze gave his wife's hand to his father-in-law. Norman took Celestine's hand and they danced. Blaze took his mom and danced as well.

"Are you happy, Celestine?" Norman asked Celestine.

"I am, thank you Daddy."

Norman gave his daughter a soft smile. "Mahal na mahal kita, Celestine. Daddy loves you all."

"I love you too, dad. I'm sorry for everything."

"I'm sorry too, anak. But hey, cheer up. It's your wedding. Kahit na ayoko pa kita ipakasal, tagal mo nawala. I want to make up for my mistakes." Her father said.

Celestine chuckled. "Daddy, you can naman. Hindi naman po ako lalayo ulit. We'll visit always. Kahit di ka na po sakin bumawi, sa magiging anak ko na lang po."

"Well, I'll still do both. I'll be better for you and my grandchildren." Norman smiled as Celestine hug him.

The reception ended and their friends planned to have a party. Some of the guests left and their family went to their own rooms. The two newly weds didn't come to the after party because their busy upstairs.

Blaze kissed Celestine's lips as he lay beside her. He hugged her tight. "I love you, Mrs. Smith."

"I love you too, papa Blaze." Pang-aasar ni Celestine.

"Love, we have one na. We still have four to go." Blaze said.

Nanlaki mata ni Celestine. "Anong apat? Gago ka ba?"

Tumawa si Blaze. "I'm kidding!" Umirap si Celestine at hinila ang kumot mula kay Blaze. Blaze chuckled and came closer to Celestine. "Tampo ka na naman. Love, I'm sorry. Kung ilan ang gusto mo, I'm fine with that."

"Siguraduhin mo lang, asungot."

"Yes, love." And he startes kissing her cheeks. "You're very displeasure kapag buntis."

Celestine rolled her eyes and looked at her ring. "I can't believe I'm married. Akala ko talaga tatanda akong dalaga."

"I love you." Blaze whispered.

"I love you." Celestine whispered as well.

"Round two?" Blaze asked.

"Inaantok na ako, Blaze." She said. Tumawa si Blaze at niyakap na lang ang asawa.

Celestine started cooking as the television is on. She played a children song on the television as she cooks. She is very used to songs because she is now mother. It's been eight months since she gave birth.

She looked at her daughter who is sitting on her high chair while watching. She smiled as she stir the soup, looking at her  daughter's face on awed watching her favorite kid's shows in youtube.

Hininaan niya ang apoy at nilapitan ang anak. She kissed her daughter's cheek and the baby giggled. "Ella, baby. Are you hungry? I made soup."

Kinuha niya ang bowl ng anak sa cabinet at inahinan na ang anak. She turned off the stove and sat next to her baby. She was busy feeding her daughter, when someone sweaty came in and kissed her cheek.

Napalingon si Celestine sa asawa. She scanned him from head to toe. "Pawis na pawis ka, magpunas ka naman."

"I'm hungry too, love." Blaze took a towel and wipe off his sweat. He then looked at his daughter who is reaching her little hands to him. "Come, baby--"

"Hindi pwede! Naligo na 'yan si Ella." Sabi ni Celestine. "Maligo ka muna."

Blaze pouted and sighed. "You heard mommy."

Ella didn't cried because Celestine gave her a spoon of soup. It distracted Ella and Blaze took some pancakes that Celestine also cooked earlier. Habang kumakain si Blaze nakarinig sila ng pagtatalo na galing sa labas.

"Kuya, you're unfair!" Sigaw ni Kyla, pangalawang anak nila Celestine at Blaze, na anim na taon na.

She stomped all the way to the table and sat on the chair. She pouted and took a plate. Their eldest child, Archer came in with a basketball. Archer is nine years old. They we're playing outside with their father.

In their nine years of marriage, Blaze is just so lucky to have his wife and children. He loves coming home after work. Celestine is still working, but she never fails to take care of her husband and children. She makes sures they are all good, before she work.

"Hey, Kyla. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you." Archer said.

"Ano ba ginawa mo, Archer?" Blaze asked.

"Wala po, daddy. Kyla just got pissed when I won the game." Paliwanag ng anak.

Celestine chuckled. "Manang mana talaga. Kumain na at maligo na kayo, mga amoy araw."

Kyla sniffed herself. "I smell perfect, mommy."

"Perfectly sweaty." Celestine said. Kyla pouted and Archer laughed. "Ikaw din, pati tatay niyo."

Habang kumakain, Blaze just smiled as he watch his family. He then whispered to his wife's ear. "All my dreams came true. Thank you, love. Thank you so much for giving me three more reasons to live and be happy."

Ngumiti si Celestine at bumulong din. "Thank you for waiting, love."

"You're worth the wait." Blaze kissed Celestine's hand.

"I love you" Celestine said to her husband.

Blaze kissed her. "I love you more."

"Kami din, daddy?" Kyla asked her dad.

Blaze chuckled and hugged them all. "All of you. Mahal na mahal ko kayo."

"Blaze, ang baho niyo! Kaliligo lang namin ni Ella!" Celestine yelled at them.

Tumawa silang lahat, pati na rin si Ella na ngayon ay pumapalakpak pa. Blaze felt so complete having a family with Celestine. He vowed to be the greatest husband and father to his children.

__________________________________________

ashbellezza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 87 9
nag apply si Freya sa isang company bilang isang secreatary at natanggap naman siya kaagad. at sa hindi inasahan ni Freya bigla itong nagpropose sa...
8K 172 22
#The Truth To Be Told Season 1 Aubrielle Aria Sullivan and her mother live peacefully and they are happy even though they are just two but for Aubrie...
42.1K 978 72
Maiinlove sa lalakeng, nagsimula sa sex. At papakasalan ito, ngunit iba ang kanyang dahilan.
1K 64 30
Sa palagay mo ba, makakatakas ka sa mga katungkulan? At kung makakatakas ka nga, tatanggapin mo ba ang maaaring kahahantungan? ******** Ongoing. I di...