𝑹𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒓�...

By krissa_0622

Cover Art & Written: krissa_0622 Started: February 22, 2023 Finished: ONGOING [Currently in Hiatus] Mono and... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 01
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 02
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 03
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 04
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 05
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 06
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 07
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 08
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23
Author's Note
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24
Author Note's
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 09

259 8 0
By krissa_0622

The streets were dead, empty, and almost deteriorating. As the two staring on the rain with a silence from them. it's make them both to feel somehow comfortable from the sound of rain.

Until Mono break that silence, "are you okay enough now to walk again?" He knows that this rain wouldn't stop if they just try to wait on it who would be idiot to wait the rain that is non-stop from falling in the dark sky.

"Yeah, let's go then" Six said, now she didn't feel cold because Mono's coat is warmer up her body.

They both stand up from their shelter and start to moving on. They walked through destroyed or locked houses when they saw the dumpster as they both move it to close it and position it beside on the tv as they climb on the top of tv and jump to the dumpster and make another jump to the other side of the ground while the rain started to pour down harder, making them almost completely soaked. A couple of sneezes escaped from Six while she rub her runny nose trying not to get sneeze again.

'We need to get there faster...It would really be a bad if one of us gets sick.' Mono thought with a frowned. until they both reached a familiar area. When they enter in the building Mono spotted a familiar yellow raincoat on the ground. he saw Six walk over there as she takes off the coat and grab the raincoat. but she looks at it for a moment.

Six come around the corner on the edge of the cliff. the ground below her collapse, making her fall.

She managed to catch herself on a tree branch that was just barely hanging on.

"Hold on!" The raincoat girl reassured.

She climbed down faster until she reached a ledge with an old tree trunk. She kicked it and pushed it until it fell, making a makeshift bridge and platform for her to land on. She let go of the branch and landed on the tree.

She continued to climb down, with the pretender closely behind her until she reach the bottom cliff.

Six began to run forward, running along at the same speed as the girl who who below them.

She ran faster, grabbing a sturdy stick that was on the ground in the process before finally reaching the end of the cliff where a larger boulder sat. She put the stick under it and looked below.

The raincoat girl had finally reached a dead end, looking towards the pretender who stepped closer to her, hands outstretched menacingly.

That's when Six did it, she managed to knock the boulder over so it landed on the pretender.

She looked down below them at the raincoat girl, smiling proudly and she smiled back, looking up at Six gratefully.

Until the pretender got up all of a sudden, lunging herself towards the raincoat girl, pushing her down but falling with her in the process.

Six gasp, her hand reaching out for the girl. She watched the two of them hit the water.

She got up now, dusting herself off before she started to walk away. before going over to the edge of the cliff seeing a raft.

Once Six got to the bottom she gave the raft a push before she crawled on top of it and took a seat then let the water current move her away from that place and waiting for another land to settled in.

'Six that's not your fault, okay?' Suddenly Six get back from her sense when she heard Shade to speak.

Six narrowing her eyebrows. 'I didn't even save her...'

Shade just sigh and shaking her head. 'Don't feel bad for not saving her, Do you forgot that she ditch you from closing the door on you, after you help her many times to get away from the butler. and then you helping her again when you saw her being chased by the pretender.' she pointed it out on her. as she twitching her eyebrows when she remembers that day.

Six just didn't answer her about that.

'Do you think how long that she gonna stare on that raincoat until she decided to wear it?' Mono raising his eyebrows started to get impatient when he saw Six just standing there and holding the raincoat that she didn't yet wearing it.

'I don't know, maybe she think something that cause her to be like that? Is that raincoat is so familiar for her after she got in the wilderness?' Shroud ask him in confused.

'Maybe?' Mono only said. as he saw her finally to move and wear the raincoat.

"Finally! you wear it!" He exclaim this cause Six to startled on him from behind. she forgotten that Mono was there. she turned around to see him standing there waiting impatient already wearing his coat again that she take off from earlier.

Mono just sigh and said "Let's go, we need to get away from here as soon as possible" Six nodding on him.

They both then approached the door which Six was about to go to boost him up, but it seemed Mono beat her to it as he turned around and put both his hands together.

"This time I'll boost you." He said as Six nodded, she jumps on his foot and Mono tosses her in the air as she grabs the doorknob which opens the door due her weight pulling down the handle. Letting go of the knob they started to walk out of the building and onto the cold streets.

After what seemed like hours of walking through the usual empty and cold streets, they have made it to a familiar building in front of them. Six turns to look at Mono as he just stares at the building.

"We've been here before...So doing this should be easy right?" She asked as he looked at her.

"I wish it could be" He jokingly said but inside of him. he knows how scary this one than to the school or the cabin.

They both entered the hospital through the window like before, they were both greeted by the familiar dark and eerie halls inside. Even though they both have been here before as well as being now unfazed. To them, they even think the Hunter's Cabin was much more inviting than this place.

A small gulp came out from Mono, remembering how much he hated this place, feeling his body suddenly tense up and shake. It was strange to actually feel afraid again, even though during his time in the tower he should be numbed to fear right now.

Six turns to look at him, noticing he was shaking as she slowly grabs his hand which made him flinch a little before turned to look at her.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay" Six said as she gave him a smile.

Mono slowly nodded as they began traveling through the quiet halls of the hospital. Passing a cell gate that has something in there that looks similar to a person. Both paid no mind to it as it wasn't like they could enter that room anyways.

Reaching to the door and as before they had a hard time pushing it to open, but once the door was finally opened, Mono made sure not to accidentally trip off the edge like last time.

Looking at the beds dangling, Mono jumps over to the bed and starts to climb up on the blanket that tied together as Six follow behind him just to make sure he doesn't fall.

At the top to the next room he take the fuse because it needed on the other side. he doesn't want to walk back and forth like back then when he didn't get this in advance.

After he take off the fuse which closes the door due to having no power. as he walks over to the next fuse box and puts in the fuse.

The power was now brought into the area as the door opened up for the both of them to enter the next room which was on top of the elevator roof.

They both dropped down at the same time on the elevator, while like before it soon was about to fall at any moment quickly causing the both of them to pull on the vent gate and through the vent as the elevator fell down to the bottom with a loud crash heard from below.

Through the vent, they both entered a completely pitched black hall while the only light source in the middle of the floor was a flashlight. The same flashlight from before which Mono could feel his anxiety kicking in slightly as he picks it up. This thing has saved him from the mannequins he had encountered before.

Both taking each other's hand, they walk down the long dark halls of the building with the flashlight as their light source.

'Sometimes I forget how creepy this part of this place is...' Mono thought as he gripped onto Six's hand a little tighter as they walked.

After walking through the halls of darkness, they enter inside a room that had lights and a locked gate in front of them. Mono suddenly froze in place, causing Six's hand to feel like she was being yanked back.

"What the-" Six said as she turned around, she could see Mono froze where he stand. she look back on the other next area and now it's click her that there will be a tv that could turn on to lure him again.

Six lets go of his hand to walk over to the one and only vending machine to get a soda can. when she pushes a button on the machine, it spits out a can. She picks it up and chucks it at the button near the gate which opens up to the next area of the hospital. Mono was about to enter but Six stopped right in front of him as it made him stop as well.

"You stay right here. I'll let you know when it's safe to come out." Six said as Mono nodded on her before sitting down against the wall.

She walks out into the room and hears the T.V turning on, it starts blaring out distorted static sounds. Being unfazed to the T.V unlike Mono, she looks around for something to use to smash the screen.

Mono clutching his ears as he hears the static trying to draw him to it, but Mono starts humming to counter it from luring him over.

Six noticed a broken mannequin arm near the mannequin sitting in a chair, Six picks it up and gets in front of the T.V.

"You will not gonna take him again..." she muttered pissed off. as using all of her strength, she swings the arm at the screen with all of her force and the screen shatters then the distorting static sound fades into silence.

No longer hearing the sounds of static, Mono slowly uncovers his ears and remains sitting on the floor.

She lets go of the arm and turns around "Mono! It's okay to come out now!" she called out.

Mono gets up from the floor and hesitantly peeks his head out from the other room and slowly steps inside. as he glancing over at the smashed T.V. he felt a huge relief wash over him.

"Are you okay now?" Six asked titling her head aside.

He nodded before turned back to her. "Thank you..." He muttered but it was enough for Six to hear. she can't help but smile on that.

"Let's go" Mono said as he takes her hand again and they start to walked again.

The two walked down to the X-ray room which both of them had fond memories of, they both remembered acting like skeletons while dancing around and playing with the stuffed animals in the children's room. He remembered Six was smart enough to figure out that there was a key in one of the toys. they both grab a two stuffed animals and went inside of the elevator.

As the elevator reaches the incinerator room the two walked over and placed the stuffed animals in the incinerator.

Turning on the incinerator, they watch the two stuffed animals burn into ash while the bunny reveals a key inside the burning ash. As the incinerator was turned off, Six reaches inside and grabs the key.

they both entered the elevator again to ascend back on the same floor they descended from.

Once back up they both walk up the stairs to the door with a lock. Six places the key inside the lock and just like that the door was unlocked and already opened.

Walking inside, they both moved down the hall of rooms until getting to the very end.

"There's a fuse behind that door." Mono said as Six remembered that they needed at least two fuses to get into the next area.

Six look back at him and ask insisted. "You gonna go there?" raising her eyebrows on him.

He look at her and nod "I already know what will happen over there, so this time it should be me again, I already let you do on the school"

Six just only sighed before getting in front of the door and cupping her hands together.

"Just be careful." she added as Mono steps on her hands, boosting him up to the next room. Six doesn't know if she did the right thing to let him do this again because she knows how he hate those things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: just reminder that there will be adding some new scene here that has not including in the game just to gave this story to be a different *shrugged*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
88K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...