Ghost X Reader

By krj1226

Ghost of COD and female reader based on Modern warfare storylines characters included from COD Ghost, Roach... More

Red Rabbit
Run Rabbit Run
Prisoner
Sunshine
Roommates
Simon
Annoying
Catching Feelings
New recruit
My Shadow
Wanted
Put em up
Druken Confession
Permanent Battle Buddy
Just an asset
Traitor
Save me
His Confession
Home
Plot Twist
Silly me
Old friends
Rescue mission
In his arms.
Us
Interuptions
AWOL
Makarov

The End

9.3K 221 157
By krj1226

When I came to I was in the hospital, Ghost was sitting by the bed, dozing off. 

"Simon?" My head ached and felt heavy.

"You're awake." Ghost jolted awake.

"How long have I been out?" I looked around the room, it looked like we were in the States.

"Just a few hours." Ghost took my hand in his. "You got a pretty bad concussion."

"My brother?" Was he really dead? did we win?

"He's taken care of." Those words brought me an odd comfort. "Now we wait for the world to piece itself back together."

"Yeah."

After a couple of days in the hospital, I was released. Everyone returned to the States safe and sound and the world slowly started to become normal again. 

"Y/n!" Ghost called to me from our living room. 

Ghost and I moved out of the shared barracks and into our own little apartment.

"Coming!" I yelled back, walking into the living room.  I stopped in the doorway and smiled staring at him. 

"What?" He looked over at me.

"Just admiring you." I chuckled walking over to him.

"Yeah, yeah." He pulled me into his lap. 

"I mean it." I kissed his cheek.

"I know."

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you too." He kissed my head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 408 30
COLLAB WITH @hotwheels_1958 I was inspired by an rp with my friend so I hope you guys enjoy this even tho I have no clue if anyone will read this :)...
Roach By Glory

Fanfiction

23.8K 525 40
"I promise I'll come back in once piece." After the death of his father, Gary "Roach" Sanderson thought that he should join the military just like h...
450K 13.2K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...
16.8K 482 22
『"They call her '𝒴𝑒𝓊𝓇𝒾' or say she's one."』✰ 『"Why?"』 『"Because you can't see her, she's a ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ.』✰ ...