ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

By S1L3NTM00N

ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳⁱᵛᵃˡˢ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᵏᵘⁿ ˣ ⁱⁿᶠᵒ ᵏᵘⁿ ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ: ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ᵍᵒʳᵉ, ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘˡˡʸⁱⁿᵍ More

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹²
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁵
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁷
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁸
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁹
ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁰
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²²
ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

ʰᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

870 32 5
By S1L3NTM00N

🌸🎃🌸

I wake up with a big smile, it's Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I went all out. Kokona is throwing a Halloween party and I was invited.

I get out of bed and rush downstairs with my phone so I could get inspiration for my pumpkin.

I had already bought three pumpkins and three kits.

I set up the table with trash bags and a tarp.

Then I grabbed some pre-made cookie dough. I made the dough last night, Amao gave me a great recipe.

I shape the dough into pumpkins and preheat the oven.

Once that was done, I put the cookies on a pan and place them in the oven.

I ran to the TV and turned on some spooky movies before I grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through my contacts and texted Osano and Taeko.

Every since we were kids, we would carve pumpkins on Halloween. They both said they were on there way and I waited for them.

🌸🎃🌸

"So are you two going to Kokona's party?" I ask, Taeko shrugged. "Probably not, I don't have a costume and I wanted to hand out candy."

"I might go." Osano said, I smiled. "Good."

I made the finishing touches on my pumpkin. I let out a satisfied hum and turned it around.

"What do you think?" I ask, they both gasp. "That looks so cool Y/N!" They both say.

I smile, "Thanks!"

The oven beeps and I stand up. I grab an oven mit and grab the cookies from the oven.

Osano tried to grab one and I swatted his hand away, "Let them cool down!" I scold, He huffs and Taeko chuckled.

🌸🎃🌸

After Osano and Taeko left, it was 7 pm, the party was at 7:30. Time went by fast today.

I went to my room and did my makeup for my costume. I was going to be a character from one of my favorite anime's, even if I don't like the character.

(Yes, you are Misa! You can pretend that you don't have the wig if you're hair isn't blonde and you don't want the wig. You also have a death note and a apple.)

I smiled myself in the mirror, I looked cute.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my phone, death note, and apple in my bag before slipping on my combat boots.

It was 7:40, I was kinda late, but not really. Plus her house is ten minutes away.

Luckily, my mom left me the car. (yes you can drive)

I left the house and drove to Kokona's.

🌸🎃🌸

"You look amazing Y/N!"

I smiled as Kokona gave me a hug. "Thank you!"

Kokona was dressed as a devil, and her friend Saki was an angel.

I noticed that there was a lot of people here, I noticed some of my friends.

I was about to walk up to one of them before I heard someone behind me.

"Oh, did you and Y/N come together?" Kokona said.

I turned around and saw Ayato. Dressed as Light Yagami.

He walked up to me and I smiled, "You came to a party?" I ask, he shrugged. "My mom made me." He said.

I smiled, "What motivated you to dress as Light?"

He shrugged again, I chuckled and grabbed his hand as I lead us to the snack table.

🌸🎃🌸

I ended up driving Ayato home after the party. We had a good time, he even smiled.

Once I got home, I took a shower and changed into my pjs.

I sat on the couch and fell asleep watching Halloween movies.

🌸🎃🌸

A/N:
I know I posted this after Halloween, and it was very short and kinda sucky but I wanted to do something kinda cute.

I might do Holiday chapters, but they will be short like this one.

Thank you all for reading my story, I appreciate all the votes and comments, so thank you!💕

Also, I am trying to work on chapter 16, but writers block is a struggle lol.

🌸🎃🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.4K 76
STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly feel emotions. But it seems that others are...
83.6K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
165K 5.2K 24
𝙰 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠�...
55K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...