๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ...

De _parkerslatte_

"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'... Mai multe

๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐’

772 22 0
De _parkerslatte_

╔══ ❀❀❀ ══╗
description
╚══ ❀❀❀ ══╝

Saffire left the Night Court nearly two centuries ago without a word. It was quick and in the middle of the night. No one knew she was going to leave. After nearly fifty years of searching, there was no trace of her. Saffire was gone.

After leaving the Night Court, Saffire made a home for herself in Vassuryn, a small kingdom on the continent. She works within the palace as a guard to the Prince. Saffire keeps her previous life at the Night Court private, the only one who knows the real reason why she left is the Queen.

When a mission forces her to face the family she abandoned two centuries ago, Saffire has to return to the Night Court. Despite her attempts to avoid going on the mission at all costs, Saffire goes the the place she wanted to avoid most in the world. Secrets are revealed that Saffire would have taken to the grave and when her family find out, Saffire may just end up in one.

╔══ ❀❀❀ ══╗
characters
╚══ ❀❀❀ ══╝

SAFFIRE

❀❀❀

AZRIEL

❀❀❀

RHYSAND

❀❀❀

CASSIAN

❀❀❀

FEYRE ARCHERON

❀❀❀

NESTA ARCHERON

❀❀❀

ELAIN ARCHERON

❀❀❀

MOR

❀❀❀

AMREN

❀❀❀

LUCIEN VANSERRA

❀❀❀

PRINCE FLORIS

❀❀❀

QUEEN SELVINA

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Authors Note:

• I am currently posting an x reader version on my tumblr which is the same as my username.
• This story is set post A Court of Silver Flames so I will be referencing many things from all of the books.
• Last of all, I hope you all enjoy!!

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

46.7K 1.2K 43
๐š›๐š‘๐šข๐šœ๐šŠ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š• อ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€ใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ ๐š—๐š’๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘...
48.3K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...
25.7K 772 57
๐šŠ๐šฃ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š•'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง Astraea was banished to the Spring Court by Amarantha ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ years ago. Feyre comes alo...
187K 5.7K 36
[ ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ] : ฬ—ฬ€โž› In ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ the younger twin of Feyre Archeron has to fight through the thorns of roses just to su...