An Unorthodox World (Unordina...

muted81 tarafından

John Doe the joker of Wellsten is sent to the World of My Hero, by what seems like a unnatural phenom. How ca... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1: A Different superpowered world
2:The Roles in Society
3:Quirk Differences To Abilitys
4:The UA Exams
5:Meet Class 1-A
6:Hero Training
7:The Class Rep
8:U.S.J
9:The U.S.J Attack
10:The Sports Festival
11:Declareations Of War
12:Cavalry Battle
13:John vs Bakugo
unordinary
clarie
14:Winners Of The UA Festival
15:Hero Names
16: Hero Internships
17:Hero Internships pt 2
18:Hosu Attack
19:Hosu Attack Pt2
20: Encounter
21:John.....
22:Exposed
23:final exams
25:quirkless.
26:Camp
27:Quirk training
28:Vanguard
29: kidnapped
30:Outbreak
Answers
31:Reunion
32:provisional exam practice

24:practical exam

392 20 6
muted81 tarafından

Aizawa pov

I continued explaining to class 1 A what they were in for.

"Additionally your partners and opponents have already been chosen,"

"They were determined at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships"

(Flashback)

"If fights against villains are going to intensify, then having the kids fight robots aren't going to cut it" commented snipe.

He added "originally we used them to avoid complaints about people getting injured in the entrance exams but they're just not challenging enough"

Complaints are the least of my worries so I said "let them say what they want"

Cementoss said with a doubtful expression "I understand why you want to change the exam but have students fight us? Even in teams of two is that a good idea?"

13 agreed saying "yeah I think it's a bit unfair"

Snipe suggested giving the students an advantage.

I turned over to the silant but observing nezu and asked him
"Principle, what are you thinking?

He responded instantly "I agree we need to change the practical exam to reflect current times"

"The answer is simple we must push them and make sure they are as strong as possible"

Now that I had everyone's approval I moved on to the teams.

"First todoroki. He's doing quite well generally speaking but relies too much on brute forse, and Yayorozu is an all rounder but lacks the ability to make spur of the moment decisions on the fly therefore I'll erase their quirks and take full advantage of their weaknesses"

"Next for John and ashido.
John actually excels in both of the things that Yayorozu and todoroki lack not being overly reliant on his quirk while staying adaptable. Despite his Mediocre grades John is a fighter that relies on his mind more than anything else however he has quite a bit of shortcomings. firstoff indirect fights are a struggle for him. His interpersonal skills also limits his potential for this reason. I put him in with someone he doesn't know.

"Ashido takes things too casually and could use improvements in her grades overall though she could do better I'm hoping she learns from John not to underestimate opponents."

"The best match up for these two would be you principal. By forcing John into a indirect battle you take his edge away while at the same time making ashido take her challenges more seriously. I'm sure you could also plan for any quirk John might use by making this the first fight you take away his ability to plan ahead of time"

Present time

John's pov

Nezu then spoke "now let's anounse the teams and who they're facing in order"

"The first match up is yours truly against John and ashido so you two better bring your A game"

The fight on the surface seems simple enough but something in my gut told me it wouldn't be so straightforward knowing this I took a glance at hagakure and copied her ability.

As everyone had their match confirmed we entered the building.

Nezu addressed the win conditions for the exam" to win you must either put these hand cuffs on your teacher or escape trough the gate"

Some of the teachers put on weights to give us an advantage I noticed nezu didn't this ment he wasn't planning on directly fighting me or ashido.

Keeping that in mind I deactivated My ability.

"Hagakure's ability won't do" I mumbled.

As we were in the building I went to the facility where the test would take place.

Looking around I saw a labyrinth of metal pipes tubes buildings and more.

"Hey John what's up it feels like I've never really talked to you"

"You know when I heard we were fighting teachers instead of robots I got worried but fighting nezu doesn't sound too bad I might not even need to use my quirk no offense but coming with a quirk before hand might of been unessicary"

Just as she said said that she started strolling off.

I walked up to her and pulled her back

"God do you even think before you fight?" I said disgusted at her lack of concern

"Ow that was mean" she said annoyed.

"What could you know it's just a simple exam"

Annoyed by her I started explaining "just look at the match ups. Todoroki and Yayorozu who are overly reliant on their abilities paired up with a guy who can nullify them"

"Midoriya and bakugo two people who mix about as well as water and cereal paired against all might."

"Tokoyami and asui paired with ectoplasium who counters tokoyami in close range"

"Then there's Mineta and sero against midnight and well that one speaks for itself"

"My point is that everyone of us has been given a terrible match up so why would we be the exception"

"Nezu also didn't put on any weights like the rest meaning he has no intention of fighting us directly"

Ashido now reluctantly understanding the situation said "OK I get it we're at a disadvantage so what should we do? Since we got that out of the way mind telling me who's quirk you have copied?"

"Sorry but no I can't have you acedidenaly revealing my hand to nezu if I can't outsmart him I'll just have to bulff him out."

"That's mean I wouldn't do such a thing"

"Whatever that's not important right now if you want to pass this crapy exam you will do as i say got it"

Ashido not thrilled by my attitude responded "well fine if you have a plan let's go for it"

As we walked in a direction to the escape gate a metal pipe fell off causing a chain reaction that blocked off most of our routes.

I instructed ashido to make an entrance to a building using her acid.

She spoke to me "what was that"

I responded "his ability seems to make him extremely smart he's probably using it prdict our movements and cutting off our escape routes"

As soon as I responded the roof above us collapsed, forsing us to run away desperately

Damit I can't do anything. I looked around and saw other things.

A high powered light to stop a dark shadow copy

Remote control inferred to detect me if I were to use invisibly.

As well as a bunch of counters. To other abilities

I've been outsmarted in every way.

TV room

Midoriya pov

The screen showed John and ashido runing desperately from nezu's relentlessly attacks.

Ida looking at the exam involving John and ashido looked at nezu sitting in a crane.

"Principle looks so comfortable in that crane"

Yayorozu said "he must of predicted their moves yeah I bet he planned his attacks through sofisticated calculations"

Nezu's pov

"I can cause Chain reactions depending on what I destroy such calculations are ad easy for me to make as a simple cup of tea"

"Unfortunately for them their escape routes are dropping by the second"

"A genius villan can always win from afar"
"Ahahahahahahaha"

TV room

Midoriya pov

After his maniacal laughter.

The school nure added "in the past humans conducted horrible experiments on nezu so in times like this he tends to go off the rails"

The rest of us just sat there unable to say anything.

John's pov

Mina worried about how things were going, said

"Can't you just use your quirk? We're running out of options,"

I responded "I can't if I did we would lose any chance at victory"

"Let's just run for the exit"

Me and her ran only to find a cluster of rubble blocking the way.

TV room

Midoriya pov

"Incredible he's two steps ahead"i said in admeration.

Asui also agreed "And they can't attack him if they don't know where to find him what an impressive brain"

Yayorozu said "his strategy is flawless"

John's pov

Me and ashido were running out of time 3 of the four sides were blocked off and even if I were to somehow find the correct route we wouldn't have enough time to reach it....

I lost.

After a couple of seconds, the buzer signaling the end of the exam went off

John was at the escape gate with a satisfied grin looking at all the destruction that nezu left in his wake.

Nezu looked at John at the escape gate wide eyed "how did you..."

TV room

Midoriya.

Somehow someway John had beaten all the odds and passed the final exam.

But how?

We all looked at John who was moments earlier surrounded by 3 sides as soon as the John at the gate deactivated his quirk the one with ashido disappeared leaving behind black plsum.

The nurse simply scoufed "I get it now That's impressive. The quirk he copied was ectoplasium he made a clone to go talk with Ashido used her as bait for nezu to get distracted and around the mid way of the exam snuck around the chos and debris making sure to avoid nezu's visibility in other words the john we saw from the start was a clone"

"I don't think Aizawa had this in mind but he completely used ashido as a pawn to get himself ahead to the escape gate"

"Exam passed ashido and John" read out the announcer.

I looked down at John and remembered even back then during the sports festival John would crush the odds and win in a way no one expected despite not being the strongest his mind let's him get ahead.

"The plan he came up with is one I wouldn't have. His plan involved leaving Ashido behind to secure the victory for himself not very heroic if you ask me" added Ida.

Asui said "still he used the fact that nezu was smarter then him to his advantage and caught him off guard."

John and ashido have passed the exam with flying colors.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

43.2K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...
191K 5.1K 63
What if John hadn't learned from the Readjustment Facility? What if, instead, he felt a need for revenge on all who wronged him. What if, he came ba...
6.5K 373 39
A young man with a mystery had been enrolled in a top school. After a life full of pain, and darkness held deeper down, he would have to come to term...
109K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...