Fury 2

By hybrids201324

fury and the ghouls are back for another year at monster high when a familiar were cat shows up and witches o... More

The party
My heart goes boom boom
She's back
The chosen two of the elections
Witches!!!
You don't know
Decoy Draculura
Snooping
Sneaking into the humans world
Not how are story goes
Saving Draculura

You know who you're monsters our

252 4 3
By hybrids201324

A pink birthday cake was shown with the number 1699 and bat decorations as Frankie holds out a finger letter electricity cackles as she let up the candles she wore a black and white short one side with thick stripes and the other checkered pattern them with a blue leather jacket with studs as she wore a black skirt with a grey design on the side with a loop chain belt with black ripped leggings and her sliver studs heel boots with black sould as her hair was down different with a fer parts sectioned and pulled back making a cute style.

Clawdeen wore a purple dress with crescent moon sleeves with pick cuffs and black heel boots with a pink cheetah belt tied around her face"nice"she says with a smile as they laugh.

"I think I finally got my new upgrades under control "Frankie says with a smile as clawdeen picks up the birthday cake.

Fury was shown with her hair down with two side pigtails in braids as she wore black jean shorts with a neon green tank top with a black crestet moon as she wore a short black leather jack with spikes as she wore knee high black boots with chains around the ankles as she wore her fang necklace.

They were throwing Draculuras party at the school as they walk over to the birthday girl with smiles. Draculura was wearing a black dress with a pink fluffy middle with her bangs pulled back into a high ponytail over her hair as she wore a a tiara on her head as she also wore black heeled boots as she smiles"looks like you got that's party you wanted after all"clawdeen says with a smile as fury and Frankie sit down they had moved some things around there dorm room for the party.

The others were there as well heath wore a nice flame shirt with jeans,Cleo wore a beautiful gold long sleeve Egyptian dress with boots, deuce wore jeans with a grey shirt and green leather jacket with his Beni and glasses while logna wore a cute teal colored dress with boots.

"Weather born or hatched or spawned from slime today's the day your special time 13 moons have come and gone and so we sing this birthday song 13 moons 13 moons 13 moons again "they all sing to Draculura clapping there hands as well "make a wish cub"fury smiles as Draculura thinks before blowing out her candles as they all cheer.

Just then demi walks through the door with a smile "bloodgoods about to announce the prefect results"she says before walking back through the door as the group shares smiles before running out the door.

Soon everyone was shown around the two crystal skulls in the main part of the school as bloodgood stands central toralei walks past them wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless rock leather jacket with a black belt over her red flannel skirt as she wore knee high socks with white tips and boots.

"Attention attention students"blood good says as the four ghouls huddled tigi"let's see if I got my wish"Draculura says as they smile.

Two students stand by the covered skulls with blood good in the middle"in our schools grand tradition of prefect electio the moment has come this years prefect is..."she says as tye two students un cover the sculls clawdeens was filled all the way to the top"clawdeen wolf!"she announced as fury howls hugging a shocked clawdeen as everyone cheers while toralei frowns.

Fury sees this as she walks over"I want to say thank you and I'm sorry truce"she says with a soft smile holding a hand out shocking toralei who lets a small smile grace her face."your welcome and I'm sorry to...truce the two sides of the moon need to stick together"she says as they shake hands as they smile"now I think there's a certain wolf I need to apologize to as well"toraiel says she walks over to clawdeen.

Heath walks over to his girlfriend "so are we gonna talk about the kiss last night"he says with hands in his pockets. Fury smirks"oh you mean this kiss"she says placing her arms around his neck as she pulls him into a kiss as he sits his hands on her waist as many whistle and cheer.

Decue smiles as he holds hand with clawdeen "you know I feel like I got to see a little of the deal gorgon out there it was kind of cool"clawdeen says with a smile.

"I got to be honest for the first time in a while it felt like me"decue says with a smile as he holds her hand "and I've realized something...I realized I need to leave"he says clawdeen tilts her head confused "leave"she asked.

Deuce nods his head "yeah the gorgodian I'm going to do it and go figure out who I really am"he says.

Clawdeen let's go of his hand"what but that's a who year"she says as deuce nods his head "yeah it is."

Clawdeen shakes her head "but monster high I can't imagine it with out you"she says.

"No I can't imagine monster high without you this is who you are you found your self now it's my turn "decue says laying a hand on clawdeens shoulder as soft music starts to play clawdeen smiles smally"I'm here for you always"she says as they gaze into each other's eyes before they lean in sharing a kiss. Clawdeen pulls away"when you're following your heart know your friends are never faw"she sings softly.

"who's been there from the start you know who you're monsters are"deuce sings holding his hands out as clawdeen smiles as she conjoined there hands as they slowly crunch as the music picks up"I know now"clawdeen sings as they pop out with a kick letting go of each other's hands as she walks around a step slab"figure it out"she sings as he followed her while fury and the others clap as they dance along to the beat.

"It's all about standing up for what you believe "clawdeen sings stepping onto the slab curveing her back then popping it straight before holding out a hand to deuce who hops on."so powerful unstoppable "clawdeen sings popping her head and body as she steps one leg out as she pops hee chest "my inner wolf "she sings as two monsters lift her up as fury and the other's all howl as she was put down before holding out a hand to deuce "I'm ment to be the friend you need"she sings before helping him down as he jumps down as he dances popping his chest and arm kicking a leg out.

"The world might change"she sings as she moves her hands up and down bent with claws kicking back with each beat before turning to fury and Draculura as they smile "no turning back"she sings as they all spin there hands like a clock as they all cheer before walking forward "but look around you found a pack"she sings with a spin as fury, Frankie, clawdeen and Draculura smile before they walks forward leaning the group.

"Dancing with you in the dark "they sings out there arms out in front of them turning there hands like circles bending there arms before holding there arms bent with there hands faceing forward popping them back before letting them up and popping there arms down as they circle them behind there backs as they dance forward before crossing crossing there hands forward "making magic, making sparks"they sing before looking back and forth singing there arms up and down before turning to the left with smiles "who's been here from the start"they sing bending forward as they pop there shoulders and and arms up and down.

"You know who you're monsters are"they sings turning around with a jump bending forward before popping up as they swing there arms in a circle before turning side ways as they bend there knees before swinging there bent arms up and down as they pop there chest folding there knees twice back and forth before bending back kicking there legs up crossing there arms with smiles.

They turn around "never let you fall"they sing walking forward throw lines of monsters as heath and deuce faces each other popping there hand alike claws in front of there chest with bent arms as the ghouls walk forward "every smile and every scar"they sing crossing there arms holding it up to there face before pulling them apart jumping down with bent knees before popping up swinging there arm in an arch"you know who you're monsters are"they sing before popping there hands up and down with there sheath folding there knees in words twice before kicking out crossing there arms before they step back with the monsters as they hold hands as"you know who you're monsters are"they sing as they bend down backing up as the lines switches before turning to the side as they spread there legs bending them as they pop there bodies like a robot before laying a hand on the shoulder of the monster im front of them turning there head with a tilt before slowly turning as they all crunch making a wave some what.

Frankie was shown leaning against the locker with crossed arms as she smiles "tried to be tough and level up"she sings kicking off the wall as monsters pop out the locker "but I'm enough "she sings swing her armd clapping her hands making electricity spark before the monsters step out as the dance as she spins "I always had the power in me"she sings as fury and Draculura walks to her with smiles.

Soon there we're shown with some monsters as fury stand sup fliping her hair "I'm an alpha of a pack and always protect my cubs cause that's who I am "she sings spinning before she, Draculura and Frankie walk in a zigzag formation as monsters dance around them.

"why walk alone through the unknown I shouldve known"Draculura sings as the three runs into a stair way with monsters leaning against the rails"I'm stronger with you all on my team"they sing as Frankie sparks the stair case as monsters starts dancing with purple magic flys around.

"the world my Change"the sing as Frankie holds one of Draculuras arm while the other holds furys as they as they slowly spin before pulling each other in a group hug with smiles "no turning back but look around"they sing hugging each others shoulders as they walk out as bats fly.

They skip into the main hallway"you found your pack and that's a fact"they sing as one before each taking a partner "dancing with you in the dark making magic, making sparks "as they sings hopping bending there knees as they turn half way with a crunch before spinning around facing each other as they lift up there hands and holding them in an arch "who've been there from the start "they sing before spinning out still holding there hands up as they bend slowly turning before standing up"you know who you're monsters are"they sings swinging there arms left to right rocking there body's to the beat before leaning forward arms bent forward hands like claws popping them back and forth with smile before switching around as they continue to dance "never let you fall apart every smile and every scar"they sing bending there arms with closed fist holding as they pump them side to side as they hold another monsters hand as they slide with a crunch before being pulled as the mix match high fiving hands with there partner "who sess your truest heart"they sing hold the last high five as the kick sideways as fury walks to the front with her girls with smiles"you know who you're monsters are"they sing.

They bend there knees spreading them as they roll there chest side to side as they step left then roll there chest stepping right hold a bent arm with a claw "you know who you're monsters are"they sing before walking forward criss crossing there arms before separating there arms bending there arms back and forth with claws as they smile moving forward.

Clawdeen and toralei claps hands a step follow the monsters before they were shown standing on a table"friends you can fly to with your problems" toralei sings as she does who own style of dance.as a set of monsters move the table around slowly while the others form a circle around them.

Fury was next to Frankie in a circle as they stomp to the left swinging there arms back and forth "monster high"they all sing.

"the ones who stay until you solve them "clawdeen sings"monster high"the others sing stomping to the left swinging there arms up  backa and forth before bobing left and right to the beat before bombing side ways as toralei ans clawdeen were back to back as they locked arms in a bent knee formation "the kind of heroes you can count on"the two song together as they slowly crunch as some monsters spin the table slowly before breaking apart as they sit on the table with smiles "lets show them who we really are"clawdeen says carrying the last note as the table was lifted up as they slide of as fury, Frankie and draculaura stand beside her vocalizing before they bumped hips together before walking forward.

"dancing with you in the dark"they sing before the four girls were lifted up on some monsters should"in the dark"fury vocalized again as they were carried forward "making magic, making sparks who's been there from the start you know who you're monsters are"they sing with smiles as they were lowered in front of a set of lockers as monsters surrounded them in a circle.

Frankie turns around with a smile as she claps her hands together swing them side to side swinging her hips before bringing her arms over her head laying it on it as she pops her back leaning little back as she pulls her arm before letting good joint hands as her left rest on top of her head as her right swings down as she bends her her with a claw hand as she bends forward slightly with a smile as she bends her other arm with a claw" bending her leg up before spinning it in front of her as she twisted it side to side before putting it in front of her as she leans back before swinging her arms back and forth like a monster then popping her back in an arch before turning around she bends her arms up to her chest before bending down right first then left before throwing a hand up as she spins around again holding a pose before spinning her arms in a circle formation kicking her right foot up before her left foot"go Frankie "was being cheer as fury whistles cheering as she finishes as she high fives heath before turning to fury, draculaura and clawdeen with a smile.

"Thank y'all for saving me"draculaura says as they smile.

"No problem cub I will always protect y'all no matter what "fury says with a soft smile.

Clawdeen nods"I think we all saved each other "she says as they share a group hug"pur usual I guess that's just what best friends do"Frankie says with a smile sharing a laugh.

The four then step on to stone slabs poping there body's before throwing a hand in an arch "friends you could fly to with your problems "they sings bending there arms as they kick out a leg while the other monsters dance around them as fury swings her side to side with a smile "you know who you're monsters are"as they rock there body's to the beat before throwing their ears out making them bend before rocking there bodies to the side"the one to stay until you solve them"they sing poping there hip up and down bending a leg before crisscrossing there arms with. Claws"you know who you're monsters are" as fury and clawdeen Carrie the high not as all four step down as they Walk forward with smiles "the kind of heroes you can count on you know who you're monsters are you know you know "they sings bending there knees as they roll there chest to the right sticking one bent leg out holding up a bent arm with a claw before jumping making a v formation with there legs "you know who you're monsters are"bending forward before shooting up as as they throw a hand up in the air as they bend there arms bringing them up to there faces like claws as they pop there shoulders back and forth before they turn side ways have one arm in the air while the other one was bent holding a claw as they were all breathing heavily as furys eyes glow before everything went black.

It was knight as deuce was shown with his bags as he walks to the portal as he stops turning back to  monster high as the Portal opens as the bell is heard gonging as he nods his head "ok"he says but the usual blue, purple and pink portal behind him turns black and green as death appears as deuce turns around with wide eyes "out of my way"death says.

"What"deuce says before he was pulled as he disappeared with a scream. Death was shown slowly walking to monster high "the dead must rest and I will not be cheated again"he says as Frankie was shown asleep before waking up with a gasp as her eyes snap open before everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 572 33
When a gorgon and a half-witch/half-werewolf get together just before a very interesting school year ---OR--- What will happen when a new half-monste...
9.5K 157 42
The students of Monster High and Ever After High finally meet. Destined to help each other and themselves, are Draculaura and Lizzie. Draculaura, da...
102 1 10
Monster High is a retelling tale of the well-known fashion doll line with a darker twist; as conflicts, romances and friendships are put to the ultim...
2K 26 19
monster high boyfriend scenarios/imagines! me love monster high boys :)