hp x tvd crossover. reincarna...

By ChanelAengell

what if a girl is reincarnated into a world where Harry potter and The vampire diaries exist and have eight s... More

dead
reincarnated
inheritance test and first steps of magic
Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony
filler chapter and chapter 6: time skip.
New Orleans and the Malfoy part 1
New Orleans and the Malfoy part 2
His Veela side.
10) first steps

prepared for school

2.4K 85 6
By ChanelAengell

Three years have now passed. I'm now ten and my acceptance letter should come shortly. I was so excited. I heard a knock on my window and saw a beautiful owl 🦉. I welcome him inside and take the letter. It's from Ilvermorny, a school in America. I know Hogwarts sent mail so i'm not surprised it's not from them but i'm surprised I got a letter from a reputed school from America. I would be happy to go but if Hogwarts sent me a letter I wouldn't refuse them because of the plot. I want to have connections in the wizarding world of England.

I nourish the bird and let him go after he drank water. I close the window and decide to check the mailbox 📫 to see if i'm accepted in Hogwarts. 📬Effectively there is a letter addressed to me ✉️. I return inside the house and open the letters. I accept the letter of hogwarts and send an owl to deliver the letter. I then decided to politely refuse Illvermorny's letter." Dear Headmistress..."

I tell my grandfather about the letters and he tells me my mother went to Ilvermorny. They surely want to continue the generation of witches coming there like their parents before them. He was happy that I was accepted by two schools but told me to be careful of Dumbledore if I go to Hogwarts.

He ask me if I want to eat outside and then go shopping 🛒🛍️ with him. I accept and go change myself in order to go outside.

In the afternoon we decided to separate. He will search my book while I take a wand at Ollivander's for school and then we will go to a pet store for an animal to keep me company in school after going to Gringotts.

O means Ollivander is speaking.

I entered Ollivander's shop and I am met with boxes after boxes and many many wands. I don't see him so I ring at the counter. He came shortly after. I present myself but he interrupts me:-"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you i'm -"

O -"Lady Athena Luna De Black, yes I know your name afterall i've waited for you to come buy a wand here, I have a feeling it will be a powerful one."

I chuckle.-"I hope so".

He hands me a wand O-"Here try it, it has unicorn hair🦄 and pear wood🍐🪵".

I take it and move the wand a little bit I broke the window. -"Hah"

-O"It's definitely not unicorn hair for you" he takes it and hands me another one. I keep on destroying and throwing things when a wand is handed to me. I feel this one is different and i'm right when a golden light emane of it once I swing it. All the things I previously destroyed are immediately repaired. Ollivander says "golden light, quite unique I must say. The wand too. It's black walnut wood, dragon heartstrings and Hippogriff Talon core. 12,1/2 inches, unyielding.

(Wands normally has one core, I couldn't find the one I made so I put this one instead)

-"Oh it's quite impressive and powerful."

-O" Yes, you will do great things Miss De Black."

-"Thank you, I will take good care of this wand. Have a good day Sir Ollivander."

-O"Oh please, I like you, it's Garrick now for you."

-"Then call me Athena."

-O"I will, Athena take care of you and have a good day."

-"You too Garrick."

I rejoin my father in front of the sweets shop. I take a cookie with white chocolate 🍪 ⚪🍫 while Artherus take a piece of pie🥧. We eat on the terrace and go to the clothes shop named Madam Malkin's for my uniform. She takes my measure and uses her magic to change me into Hogwarts dress. I tried other clothes after we made sure the uniform was perfect for me. We pay and go to Gringotts.

I see the goblins nod their head to me when they see me and I do the exact same thing. I go toward the goblin of the other time, smile and tell him I wish to see King Marcus. He is my account manager, he has insisted on it after all.

Inside the office of the king👑, me and my grandfather discuss about opening a company in the human world with him. It was my idea so I explain more precisely the details of my plan. He agreed to invest in it. We create a credit card 💳 for me and transfer some money in it. Yesterday we didn't complete the headship transfer. Now my grandfather is here so he can finish it. In his will📜 ,he say that I can claim my head ship whenever I want. I will have all his possessions when he dies which I know is in three years when I'll become an adult in the wizarding culture. When all of the papers are made we say goodbye and go to the pet store.

Opening the door of the shop I hear a dringg. I see a beautiful black owl who captivates my attention contrary to the other birds. It's a black juvenile boreal owl.

I then hear something at the back of the store. It's calling me. I avance and discover a snake🐍. I'm shocked 😲. I can speak parseltongue. Later I will ask Death to teach me parselmouth. I ask my grandfather if I can take it home and he says:"sure but go look for another one. It will be less suspicious if you have an animal at Hogwarts to take care." I agree and look around for a kitten. I see one talking to the owl I saw. I can comprehend certain worlds maybe because i'm the queen of creatures and animal are comprehended inside? When i'm done looking around the store for supplies I go register them to the counter and buy them.

I ask Artherus to go to the library he of course agrees. He waits in front of the door while I go inside. I take a book about parselmouth, one about magic and two book of romance. We go home. I place my animals on my bed and summon Death. He introduce himself to them. I ask him to teach me parseltongue and he accept. He will teach me the Thursdays. Some time later he leave. I prepare the room for the pets and when i'm finished it's time for bed. The next day I receive a letter of the headmistress of Ilvermorny. She propose me to study in her school the weekend and like the holidays are not on the same period if I wanted to go while I have holidays too. She explain to me that one of my family member of my mom side was well respected in their school and was friends with the founders and since then each generation go in their school even if it's for three years.

The school has seven years of courses because the last year is more the start of a possible professional career. I want to go too so I tell Artherus immediately about the letter. He tells me the choice is mine to make. Finally, I accept and tell in the letter that I will be at school when it start the day after tomorrow.

Hogwarts start in one week but theirs is in two days so I will do one week there and see if it please me and if I continue. I will go to two schools so I will probably be more advanced on knowledge. The two schools don't teach exactly the same thing, it's a good thing.

It was 'prepared for school'.

I wrote 1300+ words.

If you have something to comment on don't hesitate and vote please.

Next chapter will be 'Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony'

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။