๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฐ...

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ญ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐€๐๐Ž๐•๐€๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

1.7K 79 74
By -CEL777

13 - smoke and mirrors

TOJI

TOJI DIDN'T BOTHER FILLING IN HIS wife on where they were going. When they made it to the empty boat dock he could see all the questions swarming in her eyes but she didn't voice any, already knowing she would get no answer. Toji liked giving surprises, especially when it was for y/n because he knew she disliked them. On the boat already was Rome, who worked personally for Toji in flying his personal aircraft and would be operating the boat.

Still holding onto y/n's hand, Toji helped her onto the boat and he couldn't help his eyes from lingering on her backside and all it had to offer as she passed, though he liked how she looked from the front more. Not that she would ever let him look long enough to admire. Her hand slipped from his easily as she settled on the seat next to the boat's wall and placed her bag on the empty seat next to her. Toji almost chuckled at her lack of hiding her dislike for him.

Even though just minutes ago she was so open and willing for him. It was a sight he couldn't stop thinking about when blinking and it didn't help he still had the taste of her on his tongue. He wanted more now that he'd been exposed to the other side of his wife. The side where she actually liked his touch and the nasty words coming out of his mouth. He hadn't expected his check on her undergarments to turn into something that had him on his knees, but he could hardly hold back. Truthfully, he didn't want her to either.

But Toji suspected getting her to that point would be harder than finding the answer to world peace.

"Koneko," Toji picked up her bag and took the seat for himself, now holding the bag in his lap. "I assume you're hungry since I cut in on your breakfast date and made you build an even bigger appetite." he lightly teased which made y/n give him a look with narrowed eyes.

"It wasn't a date," she tells him although it does nothing to change how Toji felt about the ordeal. "He was simply keeping me company since he saw how I was left alone."

Toji hummed softly, eyes going down to her left hand that was holding the wall railing and then back to her. "Alone without a wedding ring. If I didn't know any better I would say you were trying to come off as a single woman." Toji leans closer but y/n keeps her head forward which makes him want to poke even more so he can see the fire in her eyes.

"So you're the only one who gets to have all the fun?" she finally looks at Toji when asking. There was no fire, just observant eyes.

His insides tensed, the thought of y/n having any fun with some sick bastard who would just fuck her and leave made Toji angry, and not just because she was supposed to be his, for a year. "I wasn't having fun until after," he says lowly, raising a hand to cup her cheek but she moves her head in time to dodge the movement.

"Stop. You got what you wanted, don't make it worse." y/n turned with a sigh almost as if she was embarrassed with herself. "And to answer your question, I am hungry but no thanks to you," she told him pointedly.

Not wanting to be thrown overboard, Toji doesn't say anything about the last part and just nods understandably. "I know a place."

It was over half an hour later when they finally arrived at the neighboring island. Toji watched as y/n looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings, as far as he knew y/n had never stepped foot off of f/n's land. Maybe once or twice to visit a dying relative but never for vacation or anything else. He felt a sliver of pity for her, being as he's seen the world twice. Toji could never stay in one place for too long, it was his biggest flaw but probably what he liked most about himself. He was free and no one could tell him otherwise. Then he looked at y/n and saw the complete opposite. She was like a helpless bird stuck in Toji's cage, still, he couldn't see himself letting her go. He was selfish yet he didn't care.

He knew what he was doing was borderline crazy and he should've sent her away for the year after she signed the papers, but he didn't and couldn't now.

Toji tells Rome that he'll call him when to comes back and with a nod he leaves the couple. The island was full of people, and many of them were watching the two new people who just arrived. Toji grabs y/n's hand and leads her to the restaurant. She doesn't resist even though he accidentally tugged her harder than he meant to get her close to him. She drove him crazy. Clearly wanting him but denying it. Hell, Toji didn't even know what to do besides listen with his dick, but for once he felt his heart was starting to get involved with the decision-making. They were saying two different things and he didn't know which one to listen to.

At the restaurant the table is quiet, the only talking was done with the waitress who's come up to refill their coffee three times since sitting down. As they waited for the food Toji was once again watching y/n as she avoided his gaze and stared off to the beach that was right outside the large open window. The breeze blew her hair away and Toji's eyes couldn't stop from going to her low neckline and then back to her eyes in a quick glance.

y/n shakes her head as she catches his eyes moving to her chest. "You're a pig," she tells him with a sigh and fixes her hair even though the wind could blow it away again just as easily.

Toji laughed softly and didn't bother denying it. "And you're beautiful," he replies like they're doing witty banter. y/n rolls her eyes while picking up her coffee mug and takes a long drink before setting it back down.

"Talk to me about Satoru."

Toji had known this would happen sooner rather than later. There was much to say but he didn't want y/n to bear the wrongs her family did as her own. Still, he couldn't take back his word. "What do you want to know?" he leans back and asks.

She doesn't hesitate to ask. "How is he alive?"

The answer was just as easy. "He and I faked his death. I had to or your father would've killed him."

She looks at him for a minute. "You're the snake..." she says, making Toji confused. "He said Satoru died by a snake, you're the snake. So that was what made him hate you?"

Toji nodded, it was a tough day. He lost his best friend and turned him into his greatest enemy but he doesn't regret anything. "A few months later he had me arrested for the murder."

"Why would he want to kill Satoru, he loved him."

"Satoru didn't want to work with him anymore. He was putting him in tough situations that took a mental toll on him. He knew leaving wouldn't be easy like turning in his two weeks since he knew too much. At that moment we were both in the same boat so we made up the plan. I would take the blame because he was just a kid and I had nothing to lose. His life was just starting." nobody but he and Satoru knew the truth about the situation and he didn't know how good it would feel to tell someone else who thought all the bad things about him until now. No one thought twice when word broke about Toji allegedly killing Satoru, they knew he did it.

Toji could see the conflict of interest in y/n's eyes. There was something close to pity in them, directed at Toji. Then, she blinked and they returned to indifference before focusing back on the half-filled mug in her hands instead. "Why did you bring him here?" she had assumed the ambush was his planning and was probably more upset about that than anything.

Toji hesitated to answer, it would open another can of worms he couldn't handle at the moment. Thankfully, their breakfast arrives before he gets a chance to answer. When alone again Toji picks at his food, feeling less than famished. y/n eats her food with no problem, avoiding Toji and his gaze once again.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." y/n grumbles then scoops a spoonful of yogurt in her mouth.

Toji gets out his phone. "Smile for the camera Koneko." he grins while opening the camera application and focusing it on his wife as she covers her face with one hand and raises a middle finger with the other. "You said take a picture but won't let me get it." he snaps a picture anyway.

"It's a figure of speech," she says as if he was stupid, lowering her shield when his phone is back on the table. "Y'know, a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect."

Toji leans on his hand, watching as she resumes eating breakfast. He noticed it was more food than he'd ever seen her eat and couldn't help the weird feeling that coursed through him. He's reminded of why he's spent so much time away from her. "If only you knew how much your smart mouth turns me on," he tells y/n seriously, holding the eye contact that has made her chest move up and down a bit quicker. He relishes in that knowledge.

y/n doesn't react in distaste at the knowledge, she doesn't give anything in response other than. "Why did you bring him here?" she repeats the question Toji thought he had gotten away from.

"He's doing me a favor." Toji keeps it simple. "I never intended for you to meet him how you did." Toji had never intended for their paths to cross at all. Satoru was a part of his life that he wanted to keep hidden. If information gets around then there will be an actual funeral.

"A favor, what favor?" y/n questions further.

Toji couldn't say it, at least not now. "That's four questions. You'll get four more tonight." Toji says in a firm voice, leaving no room for questions. It had come out harsher than intended and he felt something like guilt settle in his chest. y/n looks as if she wants to argue with the stupid rule he impulsively made, but she doesn't say anything and begins to focus on eating again.

Once again the table falls silent until the waitress comes back with the coffee pot. Toji has noticed her the few times she's come to the table. Her stare was as obvious as a sledgehammer. He had ignored it until now, "Can I get some milk."

She perks up at the attention and her finger comes up to play with the ends of her blonde hair while her glossy lips turn up into a half-smirk. "Yeah, I can get you some milk," she says in a more sexual way than Toji had said. Immediately his eyes went to y/n but she was looking down at her plate, hiding any reaction.

"Thanks." he looked back at the waitress who just shot him a wink before walking away. He shook his head at her forwardness. When she's out of earshot Toji hears y/n laugh into her hand and he is interested in what she thought was so amusing. "Share what's so funny with the rest of us."

y/n sighs but her smile lingers. "She was trying to flirt with you. Trying to be sexy while getting your milk," she whispers the word like it's something taboo. Toji chuckled as their eyes met. "If I wasn't here maybe she would've had a chance." y/n says casually while cutting into her eggs benedict. She sounded as if she didn't care and for some reason, that made him upset. Did he want her to care? Why would she when all she's shown is how much she dislikes Toji? Except when he's on his knees eating her for breakfast.

Then his mind goes to the beach, watching her eyes line with tears at the thought of going back to her father. How she was open and honest with Toji. The trust she's placed in his hands blindly is ten times heavier now and he feels as if he's done nothing but abuse it. "Maybe, but I'm a married man. Remember?" he gets closer to y/n in the corner booth while she goes rigid still. Toji slid his left hand onto her thigh, moving close to the middle.

y/n watches the hand, unmoving before looking up to meet Toji's eyes. He flickers from her eyes to her slightly parted lips that he hasn't kissed since getting married. But he remembers exactly how they felt against his, soft, gentle and so sweet he would've never stopped if under different circumstances. "Hasn't stopped you before," she tells him in a whisper, popping his fantasies.

Toji's brows furrow at the assumption. "I haven't done anything with anyone Koneko." he can't tell if she believes him or not because she was trying her damndest to hide everything from Toji and now it was pissing him off.

y/n nods. "Ok." she resumes her breakfast while Toji's still remains uneaten.

She doesn't believe him.

Toji ran a hand through his hair, feeling frustrated at himself. There was a time when he would get with another girl but he's been busy and he hadn't felt the need to either. However, one time he did meet with Mei Mei after getting upset with y/n... Toji realizes that was who she was referring to. "I met with her once and we just... kissed," he admits because he was trying something new. Telling the truth.

"Ok." y/n repeats, still eating, making Toji regret doing this in a restaurant. They have a stare down for a few seconds before she speaks. "Am I supposed to be grateful that all you did was kiss? In a year you'll go back to her so why take a break on my behalf?"

Even through her tight tone, Toji heard the annoyance beginning to make its way out. Toji's hand slides up her thin red dress, letting his hands feel her smooth thighs. He attempts to hide his smirk when he hears a gasp come from y/n and leans in to whisper, "Let me apologize to you. It'll never happen again." his fingers skim over her suit bottoms which makes her grip his wrist, just holding it from going any further.

"Excuse me..." Toji heard a cautious voice and y/n instinctively clenched her thighs when jumping from the additional person suddenly at the table. Toji looks at the waitress, catching how she's openly looking between y/n and him then down to where his arm disappears under the booth with suspicion.

"Are you going to stand there and stare or leave it and go," Toji asks, not shying away and moving his hand to avoid getting caught. His hand was also stuck between y/n's clenched thighs, clearly, she was too caught off guard to care because she didn't loosen it.

"Y-yeah, sorry." she stammers, putting the small glass down and then scurrying off. Toji looked at y/n who rolled her eyes at him and pried his hand off of her.

"I wouldn't be rude to people who handle my food."

"She was staring." he shrugs and pours more milk into his coffee. y/n gives him another look and shake of the head, not bothering to hide her displeasure at all. Toji sighed. "She'll be compensated for my behavior, even though she's been eyeing me like meat and horribly flirted with me."

y/n gives him a grin, making his breath get caught in his throat for a moment. "I thought she was pretty good. How would want a girl to flirt? Just compliments up the ass?"

Now Toji rolls his eyes in a playful manner. She would only see him as the man with a big head and no heart who fucks anything with tits and ass. Toji felt himself wanting to prove her wrong but was unsure of how to succeed. "I like to do the flirting," he tells her, watching as her eyebrows raise at the answer.

"Figures," she tells him.

Toji leans back in the booth, raising his arm to rest on it as well behind y/n's shoulder. "Want me to charm you Koneko?" he asks which makes her head turn to give him a crazy look that makes him actually smile. He doesn't wait for her to answer and gets out his checkbook, writing something down and signing before sliding it over.

y/n picks up the check and then looks at Toji, confused now. "What's this?"

"My number."

She reads over it again. "You don't really have this much."

Toji laughs. "Why don't you deposit it and call me when you find out." he pushes her hair from her ear, letting his lips ghost over the outside. "I never write a check I can't cash," Toji tells her softly in her ear. He pulls back just as her hands tear the small piece of paper in half. It caught him off guard since it was a real check and he was willing to give her the money had she chosen to test him.

Then suddenly she slides out of the booth with her belongings. "I'll be waiting outside." she doesn't wait for an answer and walks away.

They walk around the island the whole day. Toji was their navigator and showed y/n all the spots he thought were priority. y/n asked questions from time to time and began to have more of a good time after they stopped to get shaved ice.

They got comfortable and ate on a beach, sitting on their own towels and watching the waves crash one after the other. The sun was still out fully and beating down on them. y/n offered Toji sunscreen. "You first." he nods at her.

Toji's eyes widen when she lifts the dress up and over her head. It's tossed to the side and just as she begins to apply the lotion, she notices Toji's stare. "If we're going to be here a while I don't want a weird tan line," she explains and continues on then stops again and looks around as if searching for someone.

"What are you looking for?" he asks.

"Someone to put this on my back," she replies and Toji's eye almost twitches at the thought of watching someone rub suntan lotion into y/n's back. Touching her in front of him made his hand grip at the sand.

"Sit down," he tells her, more like commands. His tone makes takes her back, lips parting again in a way that now had him thinking about them around his dick.

"It's ok, really," she says as if doing him a favor and takes a step to walk away. Before thinking it through his hand wraps around her ankle, making her freeze. He may not know what he was doing but he knew what wasn't going to happen. If it did he would possibly be arrested again.

"Sit down now, y/n."

She simply gives him a nod and then gently shakes off his hold to do just that. When she does, Toji attempts to keep his eyes from wandering but he finds himself looking down at her shoulders and thinking they're the sexiest ones he's ever seen. Her hair was up already, giving him access to it all. "Do you hate me that much or hate that you love my touch?" he asks her softly just as his hands make contact with her warm skin to rub the lotion in. He wasn't just rubbing it in though, his fingers began to move in circles against the tight muscles. It wasn't until he got to her lower back that she let out a small moan of enjoyment. Toji's groin stirs.

His hands continue to massage her and he murmurs in her ear. "See how good I can make you feel?" his fingers slip under the string and he feels her go stiff again. His hands threaten to reach around to cup her chest and show how he could make her come just by playing with her nipples, but his phone multiple times in his pocket ruins the thought. He sees Satoru's name and immediately opens the first message of three.

Can you swing by an hour early tonight?
Got a hop date :P
*hot

Toji rolled his eyes at the screen before putting it away again and returning his attention to y/n but her spot was empty. Immediately his eyes scan the crowd until he sees a familiar girl in a black bikini that looks like it was made to be worn by her. Their eyes meet and it seems as if it was just them until someone bumps into her shoulder, making her look at the stranger now. It was a tall blonde man who said something to y/n that made her shake her head quickly with a shy smile. The blonde looked down at her with a smile that made Toji want to do something irrational like hold him underwater until he could see nothing.

Toji watched their conversation continue for a few seconds before y/n let out a scream of pain. Toji doesn't think but runs into the water, not caring who he has to push out of the way to get there. y/n holds onto the blonde for support as he questions if she's alright but when she sees Toji approaching, the blonde is forgotten as she reaches for Toji instead. He picks her up like it's nothing and carries her out of the water bridal style while everyone watches. y/n held her arms locked around his neck, trembling lightly in his arms as she leaned on his bare chest with closed eyes and tried to calm her breathing again. His grip tightens around her instinctively. "You're ok Koneko, I have you."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

✎ ─◌✰್ 

more toji pov or nah?¿

&

ty to those who keep reading despite the slow updates i love u <3

&&

how do u guys feel abt ao3?? should i post there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.4K 50
๊œฑแด€แด›แดส€แดœ ษขแดแดŠแด x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษด แด›แด แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„สŸแด€ษด๊œฑ ษชษด แด‹สแดแด›แด. ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ...
16.2K 687 23
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ; ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ...
7.2K 209 9
๐Œ๐„๐†๐”๐Œ๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
237K 8.7K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...