Flames of Love

By ShivanyaSingh3

Love always stays ♾️ Even as a memory it resides in a corner as sweet memories or deeply pierced wounds. It a... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter-1 : Longing for Love
Chapter -2 : Fresh starts
Chapter-3 : Internship Offer
Chapter - 4 :Memories from past
Chapter -5 : Journey to Udaipur
Chapter - 6 : Surprise Revealed
Chapter-7 : First day at Office
Chapter -8 : First knock of Love
Chapter-9 : Reunion Day
Chapter 10 -Unsaid Words
Chapter- 11: Hesitations
Chapter-13 : Decision time
Chapter-14 : Realisations
Chapter 15- Plans
Chapter 16 - Chaos
Chapter-17 : Street Date
Chapter-18 : Blessing
Chapter-19 : Pain
Chapter 20 : Season of Love
Chapter 21: Confusions
Chapter 22: Reality hits
Chapter 23 : Mending broken bonds
Chapter 24: Truth is out.
Chapter 25 - Staying Together
Chapter 26 - Journey of Love
Chapter-27 : Intoxication
Chapter-28: Uninvited blues
Chapter-29: Secret unfolds
Chapter 30 - Feeling of Loss
Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain
Chapter 32- Miseries
Chapter-33: Won at life
Chapter-34 : Surprise
Chapter-35: Pain of Distance
Chapter 36:Harsh reality
Chapter-37: Bridging the gaps
Chapter 38 :Yearning for Love
Chapter-39 :Home
Chapter-40: Winning lost love
Chapter-40: Facing the hate
Chapter-42: Efforts to save bonds.
Chapter-43: Final bid to Love
Chapter-44: Engagement
Chapter 45- Wedding festivities

Chapter-12 : Attractions

220 23 0
By ShivanyaSingh3

Note : The chapter is edited.

Singhania's office
1:00 pm

Vihaan was passing through the corridor. Then he crossed paths with Aarohi. Before he could say something. Aarohi interrupted him.

She said ," Please meri ek help kar do Navya ko na common room bhej dena mein na ek important presentation banani bhul gayi hu wahi ab meri help kar sakti hai. Time bahut kaam hai agar presentation nahi bani to mein to gayi aaj kaam se ".

Vihaan replied," Calm down, just take a deep breath. Mein abhi usse dhund ke bhejta hu tum jaa kar relax karo".

Aarohi left from there and Vihaan went in search of Navya he searched for her everywhere and asked everyone about her whereabouts but got no clue.

He was facing towards wall when Navya stood right behind him and asked , " kya tamasha laga rakha hai 10 minute mili nahi to saare office mein tufaan laga diya ki Navya kaha hai chain se nahi beth sakte the thodi der ".

Vihaan was really angry at her in frustration as he was searching for her madly as Aarohi asked him to do but all his efforts went in vain. So he sent another person to help Aarohi.

When he turned backward to face Navya and yell at her for her irresponsibility. Then he becomes silent and can't believe the sight in front of him.

Navya was wearing a pretty white indian suit which was complementing her fair tone really well. She wore peach coloured bangles and oxidised earrings.She was adjusting her dupatta. A small black bindi on her face made her even more pretty.

Vihaan's eyes were stuck on Navya. He was shocked to see this indian look of her. His focus was on the beauty right in front of him.

Vihaan's thought:
The first thing that came to my mind after seeing her was gorgeous. She is looking like a doll right now. I can't resist myself from seeing her again and again.

Then suddenly my subconscious mind said ," Control yourself Vihaan, she is the girl who never misses a single chance to get on my nerves . You can't fall for her".

He was lost in his thoughts when Navya snapped her fingers in front of him to take him back to reality. Vihaan soon realised that he was continuously staring at her for a while.

Navya said ," Abhi thodi der pehle to sara office sar pe utha rakha tha Navya kaha hai usse dhundho and all ab samne khadi hu to kuch bol nhi rahe ye to batao bula kisliye rahe ho ".

Vihaan replied ,"Wo to na mein.... Arey haa yaad aa gaya Aarohi tumhe dhundh rahi rhi kisi help ke liye par ab kaam ho gaya hai".

Navya said ," Abb tum rehne hi do. Mein khud baat kar lungi uss se ". Saying this she was moving towards another place when her dupatta got stuck in Vihaan's watch.

Vihaan noticed it first and he moved closer to Navya's side with a smirk on his face. He became excited as he got another opportunity to irritate her.

Vihaan asked Navya ," Don't you think we are colliding too much. Isn't it kismat ka ishara ". Navya quickly replied," Even I think the same".

Vihaan's eyes were in shock. He asked ," kya kaha abhi tumne". (His thoughts: I didn't expect this from her. Something is fishy for sure).

Navya replied," It is a warning for me to stay away from headaches like you, Mr. Irritating Singhania". Vihaan said," Ye sardard to ab tumhe hi sambhalna hai ".

Navya said ," Not interested. I don't like second hand things, Mr. Playboy". Saying this she was about to leave when Vihaan caged her between his arms and wall.

He said , " Aise mujhe challenge karna achi baat nahi ". Navya was feeling his hot breaths on her necks due to their close proximity. Navya said ," You think you can scare me this way".

Vihaan said ," You don't know me , till now". Navya replied ," Let's see , even I love to take challenges". Saying this she pushed him away from her side and left.

Vihaan said ," This girl never misses a single chance to get me on my nerves. But I will never let her win over me".

Time skips....

Aarav was still busy figuring out how to initiate the next step. He came out of the cabin and headed towards the common room where only Aarohi was present.

As soon as she saw him, she was delighted inside her mind but had a straight face in front of him. This time she had decided that she would decide to control her emotions.

No matter how badly she wants his presence around her, but still she avoids these situations.

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
I am not a coward who doesn't have the courage to express her feelings in front of his crush, but definitely not strong enough to hurt myself by repeating the fact that he doesn't love me in my mind and no one can deny it.

Aarohi was about to leave the room when she saw Aarav so she was quickly winding up her files and laptops and Aarav.

She was almost at the exit of the room and was holding the knob of the door to get out of the room when Aarav called her and said , "Suno".

Aarohi's thoughts:
I was about to leave when he suddenly stopped me and said ,"Suno". Then he took a break and a moment of silence came. I always give up over my patience when it comes to him. Curiousity is killing me inside.

After stopping for a while Aarav finally continued ," Tum apna kaam complete kar sakte ho mein to apni ek ppt ko final check krne aaya tha ".

Aarohi quickly replied ," Nahi sir , mera kaam to khatam ho chuka hai , aap araam se continue kar lijiye , I should leave now".

Aarav raised his eyebrow and said ," The way you quickly wrapped up your work. It does not seem the same".

Aarohi murmured under her breath ," Do he know how to read my mind , if he does then it will have the worst consequences for me ".

Aarav replied ," Kuch kaha tumne". Aarohi said hesitantly ," Sir, wo to mein ye keh rahi thi ki wo bas thoda sa hi bach raha hai. I will complete it later, you carry on with your work".

Aarav said ," We both can complete our tasks peacefully at the same time. You don't need to go from here". Aarohi replied ,"Okay".

Aarav's P.O.V.- As soon as I entered the room. She was about to leave . I had to stop her at any cost. I need to talk to her so that things start working up as soon as possible.

You can't achieve anything just by sitting idle. If you want to win it make an effort for it . Maybe you just need to make the initiative. Once you start, it can be your best decision too.

Later, Aarav and Aarohi both got engaged in their respective works. Suddenly, Aarohi's laptop stopped responding. Emotions of tension came on her face.

Aarav was passing to the nearby cupboard to collect a file. When his glance falls on Aarohi struggling to make the laptop work. Her expressions made it clear she needs help.

He moved to the chair beside her and gently took the laptop from her hands and said ," There is nothing awkward in asking for help " while passing a light smile on her.

For the first time , I have seen him smiling although it was a light one but still my heart fluttering in happiness right now. These small moments are really precious to me. ❤️

Within 10 minutes he fixed the fault and gave it back to Aarohi. Aarohi said ," Thank you". Aarav replied ," It is completely fine ".

Aarav asked ," Ek baat kahu". Aarohi nodded in response. Aarav continued ," I felt like you were ignoring me the way you tried to escape my presence. Am I right ".

Aarohi quickly replied , " You told Vihaan that day to stay in formal boundaries with employees, So I am trying to avoid irrelevant interactions so you don't feel burdened to carry on conversations you don't prefer ."

The moment Aarohi realised her words. She felt a little embarrassed. She quickly said ," I didn't mean it" to cover up her previous words.

Aarav said, " It is nothing to get embarrassed for. It was my thinking before why you are getting awkward for repeating it back ".

Aarohi asked ," kya abhi aap same cheez feel nahi karte". Aarav shrugged his shoulder and said ," May be nahi ".

After a while Aarav finally spoke," Agar mein kahu ki mein ye rule tumhare saath hi todna chahta hu". Aarohi was still not able to process his words.

Aarohi replied, "Itne saare aur employees hai office mein, why only me". Aarav replied ," Maybe iska answer time de ".

Aarohi said, " Mujhe nahi lagta ki apko meri jaisi ek ordinary si ladki se dosti karne ki jarurat ha".

Aarav quickly replied ," Who says friendships with ordinary people can't sustain .As far as I know , you have the potential to make every effort worth it.

Suddenly his subconscious warned him ," What are you doing , control yourself . You don't need to pretend you are observing her which you actually don't. So stop blabbering the things which is not true".

Hearing his words , a blush crept on Aarohi's face. She was lost in her thoughts ," wait what! He was noticing me from past days. Is it true , if it is then I will surely pass out in my happiness".

Aarav further continued ," I mean I think we can be good friends. Only if you are ok with it. I just need a new company due to some reasons".

Meri taraf kadam badhane lage
Sukoon mere dil ko pahuchane lage
Apni pyari pyari baaton se ,
Dil ko mere bhaane lage
Mera to dil hi hai naam tumhara
Aur tum dosti ke liye hich kichane lage
Tum pehel to karo ek bar
Mein anjam badal du humara
Abhi to mein khud ke bare mein
Jaan lu khayal tumhara🖤

Aarohi said ," Jo bhi reason hoga abhi mein janna nahi chahti, jab bhi hum itne comfortable ho jae bas share kar dena. I will understand it ".

Aarav said ," Tum sach mein itni understanding ho ya mere liye ban rahi ho ." Aarohi replied ," Wo to apko dheere dheere pata lagega ".

Aarav said," Mysterious people just like my personality." Aarohi replied ,"The day my mystery will unravel you will be the one who is going to be most amazed".

Aarav said ,"So are we friends now". Aarohi said ,"yes , bas aapse ek request hai. I think all this should remain between us only."

Aarav said, " Even I think the same. Even I am also a person who loves to keep things private. We are actually quite similar".

Aarohi hesitantly asked ," Are you sure regarding this friendship and me , I mean it is something which you really want to intiate ".

Aarav was about to say the truth and then again his subconcious interrupted ," Are you mad. What if she denied after knowing the truth. You remember na you don't have much time. Stop being a fool. Just focus on your aim, handle the rest of things later, right now you need her".

Aarav said, " Believe me , I am intiating it by my heart. I don't want you to suffer from any inferiority complex due to it. Stop overthinking and just trust me".

Aarohi said ," I am ok . Sorry for doubting your intentions. I don't know why I am reacting like this ". Aarav replied," We will learn to cooperate with each other with time".

Suddenly , Aarohi's phone rang. It was Navya's call. Aarohi said , "I need to pick it up " saying that she collected her files and laptop and left as her work was already done while talking to him.

Aarav's thoughts:
I never thought it is going to be that easy. Without help of my useless brother, I actually did it. I hope this girl don't get me engaged in her problems instead of solving mine. By the way why she said her mystery will amaze me the most. Is it related to me or what. Stop overthinking just focus on how to get second session of therapy as soon as possible.

Aaj wo uski sirf jarurat hai
Kal ko chahat bhi hogi
Iss ishq ke mukaam mein
Kal ko raahat bhi hogi...

Ek qadam uthaya hai aj
Dur chl diya chupate apne raaz
Aaj tak na koi sachaai se bach paya hai
Laga uske peeche ateet ka ek saya hai

Shuru to ho gaya hai safar
Par kya sahi hai humsafar
Ye to samay hi batayega
Or is naye naye ishq ki paheli suljhaega...

Thank you guys for reading 🌹
• Review for Vihaan and Navya's chemistry. Are you loving it ?
• This freshly intitiated friendship. Will things only go downhill from here.
Let's see what time plans for both the couples.

I hope you guys loved it ✨
Give you feedback in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote for it.
Follow my instagram id ( shi_writes09 ) for more updates and spoiler reels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 954 40
⚠️ This story is totally unedited and have a lots of grammatical mistakes It is going to be edited once it gets completed Now you can continue the...
155K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
238 52 13
You gave me reasons to smile and reasons to laugh but most importantly you gave me memories I could never forget. It's not the sad but the happy memo...
2.3K 173 32
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...