A Real Defect

By Roxasfan58

First story of this kind for Hi-fi Rush More

Introduction
Track 1: Musical world
Track 2: Different way
Track 3: First boss
Track 4: Center of Earth
Track 5: Test chamber
Track 7: The pacifist

Track 6: More test!

235 7 2
By Roxasfan58

Chai: Well ... now what do we do?

Peppermint: Well, this messes everything up.

Oh! Oh! I had already beaten this game several times and when I managed to overcome an obstacle that was not supposed to be overcome at that moment that voiceline would come on.

CNMN: Do not by afraid! I will restart the cutscene with the right one.

Wait! Was that CNMN I had just heard?

I didn't have time to think about because i was running again and it wasn't me doing it, then i entered in the area and then the alarms and then the door behind me closed again.

Fuck! I can't believe it! It exists here too!

I put my left hand on my head in frustration.

Chai: I feel like I'm starting to hate this self insert now.

Then I heard those footsteps approaching above me again from behind.

Zanzo: So this was our pesky test subject!

I turned and looked up while having a look of boredom.

Zanzo: What is your name, our young and courageous volunteer?

Right! He and the others don't know who I am, since I didn't do anything stupid so this gave me free rein to my imagination.

I put my hand under my chin while I thought about what to do and an idea came to me that wouldn't even have occurred to the most asshole of assholes.

Chai: My name is Gabe Itch! Mister Gabe Itch.

After saying that I covered my mouth to block the laughter.

Zanzo: Nice to meet you Mr. Gabe Itch. I am Zan---

Chai: Zanzo. Head of R&D, I've heard of you before, your reputation precedes you.

Zanzo: Really?

Chai: No.

Zanzo: Anyway... They call you a defect, but i find your enhacements enticing. I must learn more about it.

Chai: Let me guess. More tests?

Zanzo: I saw your reflexes, but how about your endurance? Let's give it a GO GO GO!

I approached a hand to my mouth as I leded around 808

Chai: I think he is desperate for human contact.

Zanzo: But enough talk... Have at you!

He began to walk backwards: Michael Jackson; Then enemies spawnedd inside the room: one on the motorcycle, two flyers and three bases. As I said before: I'm starting to hate this self insert. If CNMN had not started the cutscene I could have avoided all the fights that were there starting from this point. But no... here you don't decide but the writer. Fucking writer.

I stopped complaining and took my guitar together with the new sword and began to pieces the enemies to vent my frustration.

Once done, Zanzo's voice felt again.

Zanzo: A bit quicker than expected, but no matter. How about a brand-new Zanzo original!?

The center of the room opened and then the new enemy jump out.

Damn it! All fault of the writer. I did not have time to continue because the HG-0G jumped on me but luckily I avoided it by taking forward and leaving the impact area, it was useless to attack it, however, I had to do so as to show that I had actually tried. As soon as he turned, he hit him in the chest where the shield was and in fact as I knew the blow was bounced and he did not leave them even a scratch.

Chai: Now this is a challenge.

I tried again but I had the same result again.

Zanzo: Hahahahahahaha! Just as i expected! Impervious!

The HG-0G began to bomb me but courses in front of him avoiding the explosions but I jumped from him to hit him and again the blow bounced and I was sent back. The robot tap on the chest making me understand that I could not do anything.

808 then flew next to me.

Peppermint: Chai! We need a different approach.

As soon as I hear the long -awaited sentence, I looked around and discovered that I was at the exact point where I had to be. My smile on the face grew dramatically because I knew what would happen now. But I remembered that here to go on I had to be struck in the face of him and honestly I don't want to find out how much he hurt in chai since he had also broken through walls with that single shot. I took a few seconds to think and in the end I got an idea.

I dismantled the guitar and brought back the waste collector inside my arm and then leaned on the wall I had behind me with my hands behind the head.

Peppermint: What are you doing?

Chai: Trust me, I have a plan.

I brought my attention back to the enemy in front of me.

Chai: Hey! big guy! I give up!

The eyes of HG-0G widened to my sudden surrender.

Peppermint: Chai, what are you doing!?

Chai: I cannot hurt, I am practically without hope for victory, at this point it is useless to continue. However!

At my 'However' he was confused.

Chai: However, I want and listen well. I want you to hit me with the strongest blow you have.

Peppermint: Do you want to get killed by chance?

HG-0G at that point he loaded the cannon he had on his right shoulder and then he shed the bombs. When they were close enough, I detached from the wall and dodged to the right while the bombs exploded creating a huge chain explosion and raising a cloud of smoke. Taking advantage of the diversion I took 808 and as I had fortunately hoped at the point where I had to be there there was a huge hole in the wall that I crossed, I looked forward while I ran and also in the other rooms in front of me there were holes in the wall. Woh! How powerful this attack was? If I had been stopped on the spot at this time I was sure that even the ashes would not have remained. A little further on then I saw the familiar glass floor, I jumped over a little bit and then I pretended that I was breathless. At that point the Romanian of the glass that was encouraging and in the end it yielded, finding me, finding myself falling downstairs. Drawing myself on the ground I got up and cleaned my dust while 808 returned to the shape of a cat next to me, the room immediately became dark and then they realized a couple of red eyes that were approaching me, I knew exactly who it was therefore I didn't have Reason to be frightened, everything I did was crossing my arms as I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 156 24
Random oneshots about the Macgyver reboot #savemacgyver
3.2K 133 17
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
62K 2.2K 32
Ello Sbi story again royal au that's all I can explain since I don't know my self have a nice day, night, evening or afternoon